America needs another 911? Sadly this guy has a point.

  1. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    America needs another 911? Sadly this guy has a point.



  2. New Member
    bigSMokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    176
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    39.13%

    I think Stu needs to do a little research on 9/11 before he wishes for such a thing. He did get one sentence right, the sick bastrd part.
  3. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bigSMokey View Post
    I think Stu needs to do a little research on 9/11 before he wishes for such a thing. He did get one sentence right, the sick bastrd part.
    Please dont tell me you are referring to any inside job anabolicrhino/Rosie Odonnel type delusions.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    bigSMokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    176
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    39.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    Please dont tell me you are referring to any inside job anabolicrhino/Rosie Odonnel type delusions.
    You sure are milking the terms delusion/delusional, aren't you?....When you think all those around you are going crazy, check yourself.

    I'll repeat the original advice, this time for you: I think CNorris needs to do a little research on 9/11 before he wishes for such a thing.
  5. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    21.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yeah, He has the same point you do, on the top your head !
  6. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bigSMokey View Post
    You sure are milking the terms delusion/delusional, aren't you?....When you think all those around you are going crazy, check yourself.

    I'll repeat the original advice, this time for you: I think CNorris needs to do a little research on 9/11 before he wishes for such a thing.
    Is your version of "doing research" watching a propaganda movie and visiting a web site created by a left wing radical paranoid conspiracy theorists?
  7. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    21.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    Is your version of "doing research" watching a propaganda movie and visiting a web site created by a left wing radical paranoid conspiracy theorists?
    Why can't you realize that this is an exact description of everything you post. You are watching the "official movie" on FoxNews and other mainstream media sources.

    Then you vsit web sites like Pajamas Media and you think that the opinions expressed are not the same type of paranoid conspiracy theories that you claim only exist on the websites you dislike.

    Wake up bro, before its too late.
  8. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    21.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    This is what is known in politics as "backpedaling"

    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
  9. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7018

    More like an explanation to me.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  10. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Alex Jones and Prison Planet fans talking about propaganda. Well they sure are propaganda experts so maybe they do know something.
  11. New Member
    bigSMokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    176
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    39.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    Alex Jones and Prison Planet fans talking about propaganda. Well they sure are propaganda experts so maybe they do know something.
    CNorris' new favorite word - PROPAGANDA! Good ol' left wing radical wingnut propagnada.

    Alex Jones politics are actually best described as conservative libertarian. An article on his "joke" website actually sums the absurdity of Stu's article best:

    "That's right - we need more terror or the terrorists will win!"
  12. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1637
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    39.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    Please dont tell me you are referring to any inside job anabolicrhino/Rosie Odonnel type delusions.
    I think he's refering to this:

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...e+change+recut
  13. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    21.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Now this IS back peddling !

    Stu Bykofsky | I was wrong about another 911

    MY HYPOTHESIS last week that another 9/11 attack would unite America was wrong, judging by e-mail and voice-mail responses. When I stopped reading at 1,000 (lots more unread) roughly 65 percent disagreed with me, many violently and obscenely.

    Published early Thursday, the column received moderate response until it was posted on Web sites from right (Drudge) to left (CrooksandLiars). Then my world exploded and I became the flavor of the day.

    Interview requests rained in from radio (local, national and Canadian) and TV (Fox News, CNN Headline News.) I accepted as many as I could.

    Doing what it was supposed to do, the headline captured attention, but it was slightly off. It said a 9/11 attack is "needed," which was a bit beyond what my column said.

    I led my column saying, "I was thinking another 9/11 would help America." I was speculating on the effect of an attack, not calling for it. Later I said I had no doubt terrorists are planning to attack us again. "If it is to be, then let it be." I am resigned to an attack, not calling for it.

    http://www.philly.com/dailynews/colu...y/9120361.html
  14. New Member
    Dagron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    205
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    50.9%

    I don't think anyone would argue that we've strayed quite a ways from the national unity we had for some time post-9/11, and in that respect, another attack would bring us back to that point, but to say that we 'need' another attack is akin to saying that someone 'needs' to catch salmonella because they'd be more careful with their raw eggs in the future if they did.

    At any rate, the author is a somebody now, which is what he was after in the first place.
  15. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    21.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dagron View Post
    I don't think anyone would argue that we've strayed quite a ways from the national unity we had for some time post-9/11, and in that respect, another attack would bring us back to that point, but to say that we 'need' another attack is akin to saying that someone 'needs' to catch salmonella because they'd be more careful with their raw eggs in the future if they did.

    At any rate, the author is a somebody now, which is what he was after in the first place.
    ...works every damn time!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help needed !!! Another PCT question - sorry guys :-(
    By supra888 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 10:21 AM
  2. You guys need to get on this. Some angry People
    By nattydisaster in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 07:27 PM
  3. Man this guy has a great routine to learn how to fight
    By Irish480 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-28-2006, 04:00 PM
  4. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 11:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in