Hillary flip flopping already! She didnt learn much from Kerry.

  1. Hillary flip flopping already! She didnt learn much from Kerry.


    Time for flip-flopping from a democratic candidate. Brings back the memories of 2004.

    Clinton Discussed Use of Nukes Last Year


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    Time for flip-flopping from a democratic candidate. Brings back the memories of 2004.

    Clinton Discussed Use of Nukes Last Year
    she also for war with Iraq and now she is against it.
    http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2007/06/30/2199/

    she was for free trade with china (when it helped her position with walmart) and now she is against it.

    in 2003 she was against illegal immigration; now in 2007 she is for it.
    http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...9/102635.shtml

  3. I guess republicans dont change their mind......................






    ever
    •   
       


  4. Look I hate Hillary as much as everyone else here, but we all have to get used to her. She's our next President.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Tiberius View Post
    Look I hate Hillary as much as everyone else here, but we all have to get used to her. She's our next President.
    Thats what people said about Kerry too. We all saw what happened there.

    There is no presidential candidate that generates more hate from the left and right than Hillary.

  6. I think Rudy G will beat the snot out of Hil-Dog

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    I think Rudy G will beat the snot out of Hil-Dog
    Both of them are scum:bb:
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Not feeling much from ephedrine.
    By Patuba in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-03-2013, 05:38 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 12:27 PM
  3. Sorry John123131... Shes Already Mine (Jessica Alba!)
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 04:00 PM
  4. How much protien is too much at one time!!!
    By curt2go in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-22-2002, 06:56 PM
  5. How much 4AD
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-26-2002, 03:14 PM
Log in
Log in