Kos Convention: Free Speech Not Welcome.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Pajamas Media: Soldier Censored at Kos Convention

"We believe in free speech: If you are liberal!"
Earth to "we are alwaysright-wing, nobody else even deserves an opinion, Bill Orielly-slurpin, Sean Hannity-lickin, Rush-suckin" malcontents -

Uniformed soldiers are forbidden by military code from speaking at political debates, they did him a favor !:wave:

Conversely, every time you make a negative post about a liberal website it generates traffic to that site,....sucka !:rofl:

Dailykos.com

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Earth to "we are alwaysright-wing, nobody else even deserves an opinion, Bill Orielly-slurpin, Sean Hannity-lickin, Rush-suckin" malcontents -

Uniformed soldiers are forbidden by military code from speaking at political debates, they did him a favor !:wave:

Conversely, every time you make a negative post about a liberal website it generates traffic to that site,....sucka !:rofl:

Dailykos.com
Earth to America-hating Michael Moore butt sniffing give terrorists lawyers ***** about spying on al quaeda and censor free speech fairness doctrine supporting neo-Stalinist liberals-

I wonder if that was the same uniform he wore when he went to appease the enemy and be used as a propaganda tool.

The relevant fact of the matter still hasn't been addressed. The man was undoubtedly censored because of his point of view, not his clothes. If he spoke against the war in that uniform, he would not have been censored. Fairness doctirine supporting libs censoring points of view they dont agree with! Say it aint so!

If people want to see the left wing radicals for what they are, I welcome it. The more people that go to your fringe kook nut job kool aid web sites, the more see the left for what they truly stand for.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established

I wonder if that was the same uniform he wore when he went to appease the enemy and be used as a propaganda tool.
Ah yes the magical mystical world of Benzo boy#1 Cnorris where things that happened 40 years ago are addressed as if they are relevant today.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
The relevant fact of the matter still hasn't been addressed. The man was undoubtedly censored because of his point of view, not his clothes. If he spoke against the war in that uniform, he would not have been censored.
How could you possibly know this to be a fact?

Why are you obsessed with a political debate that will not address your limited view points?

oh maybe it's- delusions of grandeur - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you

Do you fear alternative opinions because you cannot control them?

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
If people want to see the left wing radicals for what they are, I welcome it. The more people that go to your fringe kook nut job kool aid web sites, the more see the left for what they truly stand for.
Amend to that!

Its just refreshing to see that there are people that have different opinions on different subjects. Otherwise people might be afraid to express their unpopular opinion for fear of being attacked by small minded hate filled robo cons!

See, I knew we could agree on something!

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ah yes the magical mystical world of Benzo boy#1 Cnorris where things that happened 40 years ago are addressed as if they are relevant today.
LSD brain aging liberal hippy douche boy cant admit the radical liberal candidate he voted for in 2004 was a self admitted war criminal.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How could you possibly know this to be a fact?

Why are you obsessed with a political debate that will not address your limited view points?
You put stock in the information you read at propaganda sites like prison planet, and you call me delusional? :blink:

My whole point here is the people at the KOS convention have a political forum where they censor people with opposing points of view. I am not the one limiting view points, THE PEOPLE AT THE KOS CONVENTION ARE!!!

You calling me delusional is like Rosie O'Donnell calling someone else fat ugly and annoying.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
LSD brain aging liberal hippy douche boy cant admit the radical liberal candidate he voted for in 2004 was a self admitted war criminal.
Ouch:rolleyes: ...is that all you got ?

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
You put stock in the information you read at propaganda sites like prison planet, and you call me delusional? :blink:

My whole point here is the people at the KOS convention have a political forum where they censor people with opposing points of view. I am not the one limiting view points, THE PEOPLE AT THE KOS CONVENTION ARE!!!

You calling me delusional is like Rosie O'Donnell calling someone else fat ugly and annoying.
Yes, I do.