New Pat Tillman Developments

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
I've been telling people for a long time that this was not innocent friendly fire, that this was intentional and not just the actions of low-level military personel. All the obfuscation and suspicious behavior by the higher-ups (even blocking a murder investigation). The fact that a smoke signal had been launched by his unit, that he was screaming "I'm Pat fvcking Tillman". And now we're told that the patern of the the three shots to his head were indicative of close-range fire. I don't give a sh1t if it was dusk, Tillman's neck was wider than his head for God's sake - kinda hard to mistake him for a scrawny Taliban fighter.

Some theorize that he was killed because his views were shifting towards being against expansion of the US campaign. I.e., he knew Iraq was BS. Others think it was to create a further storm of Patriotism: This guy gives up millions of dollars, risks his life to join the Army and then is cut down by these savages...let's get 'em. The latter seems more likely, I don't see developing an anti-war stance as a reason for murdering your comrade, a famous one at that.

How much more evil has to come to the surface before all the anti-Bush sentiment ceases to be "paranoia". You do realize that at the other side of paranoia there's simply burying your head in the sand, being a blind fool.

Josh Swiller: Who Killed Pat Tillman?

ABC News: Tillman's Death Suspicious From the Start

texxlnghorn

Awards
I heard that over the weekend, on coast to coast am.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Whatever the real story is..it's not good and is a major disappointment to many.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If he was shot intentionally, it was most likely a bottom end deal. There could of been a lot of hate or jealousy by the troops but the cover up, if there was one, would of been to keep the military from looking bad moreso than some huge conspiracy because of his shifting opinions.

texxlnghorn

Awards
Yet people still volunteer to fight, after lie, after lie is exposed.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Still a great country worth fighting for, just have to pick the right leaders..which seems like a looooonngg way off.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
If he was shot intentionally, it was most likely a bottom end deal. There could of been a lot of hate or jealousy by the troops but the cover up, if there was one, would of been to keep the military from looking bad moreso than some huge conspiracy because of his shifting opinions.
Yes , but a frag is a frag !

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It happens and has always happened. When you're in a combat zone you have to deal with a lot of **** and not all of it is good. As far as still having people join the military? It still is filled with more good people than bad and many who truely want to fight to make this a better country and world.

texxlnghorn

Awards
Not good when the gov't promotes his death(Tillman) to support the war, and the gov't knows Tillman was killed by friendly fire. THEN it looks like Tillman might have been murdered.