The Simpsons Expose The Foxnews Agenda !

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
That was one of the better Simpsons episodes of the season. I saw it when it aired and wondered how Murdoch let that one go.

But apparently the Fox execs didn't know exactly how far the episode went. Matt Groening did a daily show interview and I guess the Fox brass sh1t a brick over the episode. Homer and Marge are now forbidden to show such disrespect towards Fox News. Groeing sounded irritated, and also quite defiant, over his show's past conduct towards Fox News.

Here's a short clip of the interview with radical Communist Jon Stewart:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4907294578713765148&q=Matt+Groening+daily+show&total=3&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

You can see from where The Simpson's constant witty humor is derived. Matt lays the smack down on the audience of Fox News, or at least Fox in general, at the end of the clip.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
"...einstein + Brad Pitt = D*ck Cheney...."

Fox informed the Simpsons producers that they could not use the "fake" news scroll because Fox was afraid it would confuse the regular FOXNEWS viewer ! :lol:

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
More artists that cant relate ideas to reality hate Fox News. What a surprise! They can live in their little make believe world of cartoons and gum drops and watch Michael Moore and go to Moveon.org if they want. Who the **** are they to pretend like Fox News is any more one sided than SEE-B.S., MSNBC or the New York Times. They NYT would be too liberal for Karl Marx himself.

The Simpsons are just plain pathetic now. If they have to rely on their bull**** flaming liberal ideas in their show they must have run out of good ideas. The show has been pathetic for the last 8 years or so.

Matt Groening isn't worthy to to even breathe the same air as Matt Stone and Trey Parker. I will not be watching the movie. If I wanted to watch bull**** liberal rants I can listen to Obama or Edwards on their campaign trail.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Breath Cnorris, breath...It is just comedy and if you take yourself that seriously you may need to step away a bit. Both sides can be made fun of this way. This time it is Fox news and the next one may be a liberal/Demo hit. Politics is just bull**** anyways.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Breath Cnorris, breath...It is just comedy and if you take yourself that seriously you may need to step away a bit. Both sides can be made fun of this way. This time it is Fox news and the next one may be a liberal/Demo hit. Politics is just bull**** anyways.
I am only angry because this used to be a favorite show of mine, and now they turn it into a one sided liberal diatribe every episode. I appreciate comedy that fairly makes fun of both sides, like South Park. The Simpsons have ruined their good name, and I watch a cartoon to escape politics. Thats why this is pathetic. If I wanted to see one sided political B.S. I would watch PBS or MSNBC.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stopped watching Simpsons years ago but for different reasons...It just stopped being funny :) Now it's South Park, Robot Chicken, ATHF, Family Guy and Futurama :)

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
."..makes da homey's say ho

...and da girlies all .... screeeeam" !!!

Number one in da hood G !

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I stopped watching Simpsons years ago but for different reasons...It just stopped being funny :) Now it's South Park, Robot Chicken, ATHF, Family Guy and Futurama :)
Yeah the Simpsons not being the least bit funny or clever any more is the primary reason I quit watching it too. The political stuff made me dislike it even more. I like Futurama, South Park, Sealab 2021. Code Monkeys on G4TV is hilarious so far, there has been only 3 episodes so far.