War with Iran; New False Terror Propaganda

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.87%

War with Iran; New False Terror Propaganda

It appears even old conservatives are jumping ship in regards to the administration's lies. Paul Craig Roberts, who has been called the "Father of Reaganomics" and served as former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury is now warning of the obvious drive to attack Iran and the possibility of the administraion allowing/creating new false terror attacks:

Bush Is About To Attack Iran by Paul Craig Roberts

Former Reagan Official: Bush May Stage False Flag Events To Reinstate Draft

The propaganda machine has been gearing up in the past couple of weeks. First, the Al-Qaida graduation ceremony (these alumini are reportedly scheduled to head straight for the U.S., BTW!! ). Then DHS head Michael Chertoff's widely reviled "gut feeling" that a huge terror event will occur this summer, and now the CIA is picking up chatter regarding imminent "terrorist" activity.

Looks like the administration's plethora of problems requires a severe diversion:

Al-Qaida likely to attack US, intel says - Yahoo! News

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
  3. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigSMokey View Post
    It appears even old conservatives are jumping ship in regards to the administration's lies. Paul Craig Roberts, who has been called the "Father of Reaganomics" and served as former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury is now warning of the obvious drive to attack Iran and the possibility of the administraion allowing/creating new false terror attacks:

Bush Is About To Attack Iran by Paul Craig Roberts

Former Reagan Official: Bush May Stage False Flag Events To Reinstate Draft

The propaganda machine has been gearing up in the past couple of weeks. First, the Al-Qaida graduation ceremony (these alumini are reportedly scheduled to head straight for the U.S., BTW!! ). Then DHS head Michael Chertoff's widely reviled "gut feeling" that a huge terror event will occur this summer, and now the CIA is picking up chatter regarding imminent "terrorist" activity.

Looks like the administration's plethora of problems requires a severe diversion:

Al-Qaida likely to attack US, intel says - Yahoo! News

Please stop chugging the Kool Aid. Nobody is starting anything with less than 2 years to go in his term. Please get a grip on YOUR propaganda. Those websites are a joke....

I just love how nutjobs use the word "propaganda" with your own government. Were the Glasgow and London bombings fake as well? Was the JFK plot fake? I would really hate to see the day when we get hit again and you sit their holding your dvcks in the wind still yelling "its all propaganda".

We're you yelling the same thing when Madeline Albright, Al Gore and Bill Clinton said Saddam has WMD's? I have a feeling you didn't.....

OOPS!

Bush is so good, he was influencing people opinions with his "lies" BEFORE he was elected...
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    Please stop chugging the Kool Aid....I just love how nutjobs....
    Typical Bill O, Savage, Coulter, et al, neocon trick - it's most effective to resort to generalized name calling. The lunatic-type insults work especially well....THEY'RE all crazy, THEY'RE all unpatriotic.

Also, the Kool-Aid thing lost it's humor a long time ago. Not to mention it's falsely perceived ability to establish anything of substance.

Those websites are a joke....
    What you think of those sites is irrelevant. They're quoting a former high-ranking Reagan admin. official.

I just love how nutjobs use the word "propaganda" with your own government.
    We know propaganda exists, so one must only accuse another government of propaganda to be of clear mind? The gov't loves people like you. You'll follow any crime they commit, especially if it is done when those of like political mind are in power.

Were the Glasgow and London bombings fake as well? Was the JFK plot fake?
    I don't know, do you? Are you privy to internal CIA proceedings? What is certain is that your perception of the integrity and scope of these attacks is skewed.

And Glasgow, what a joke. The suicide bombers couldn't even kill themselves. They created a nice bonfire, however. Plenty of knee-jerk right-wingers did call for a Patriot Act in Britain because of it (one of them is even a member of this forum, the esteemed Texas Ranger). Imagine that, people in yet another country giving up part of their rights for an incident that is dwarfed by events that occur dozens to hundreds of times a year, in their own country, due to human accidents, natural disasters, and individual crime!

I would really hate to see the day when we get hit again
    Hit again, hit again....sounds so concise and striking. I remember when Cheney first used that expression. Then all the talking head Republican pundits started using it. Now they have regular folks like yourself parroting that same lie. Do a bit of research, just a bit, and see how we got "hit".
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.26%

It was propaganda and there were lies. Virtually the entire world was aware that Saddam was in no position to do anything after his economy was completely destroyed. Even Colin Powell has recognized this before. The whole case was always about him turning away inspectors. It was about his desire to get WMDs; not whether he had the economic capacity to make them.

It's not just Bush who influences people but almost all top ranking politicians. Clinton did the same kind of things, for instance bombing a pharmaceutical company in Sudan that housed over 50% of the nation's treatment for malaria (its number 1 cause of death) over some supposed Al Qaeda connections that were never proven and are now generally dismissed.

Here's a good example of the universal nationalistic bias of the media:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...0/123752.shtml

There's Chavez's actual speech, a rant against militarism and imperialism which the media universally condemned him for as if he was about to declare war on America. BTW Madeline Albright is the lady who said the 500,000 dead Iraqi children were "worth it."

That being said, I doubt the US is going to invade Iran. The cost just isn't worth the reward. Unlike Iraq, Iran has the capacity to fight back. The goal is most likely to stir up unrest in Iran and get them to change their government. Ahmadinejad has already lost some local elections, so it seems to be working in part.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.26%

BTW, Al Qaeda membership skyrocketted after the bombing of the Al Shifa pharmaceutical plant, just like it did after the Iraq invasion. The fact that the Middle East has suffered many more 9/11s in the past 50 or so years than we have must have nothing to do with the rise of these groups. People are NEVER sucked into terrorist groups because of outrage at civilian deaths. They're all just religious fanatics who would've joined anyway because they hate freedom.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.87%

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino View Post
    Great post...an enemy the can barely be seen, and never be defeated.

The occasional phony or feeble terrorist attack or plot will however allow that enemy to be partially seen, just as a reminder of who the "enemy" is.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.26%
  9. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Typical Bill O, Savage, Coulter, et al, neocon trick - it's most effective to resort to generalized name calling. The lunatic-type insults work especially well....THEY'RE all crazy, THEY'RE all unpatriotic.

Also, the Kool-Aid thing lost it's humor a long time ago. Not to mention it's falsely perceived ability to establish anything of substance.
    I wans't trying to be funny, I was being accurate. Keep sipping it. How about we see some more 911 conspiracy propaganda. I'm sure you have a ton of it.

What you think of those sites is irrelevant. They're quoting a former high-ranking Reagan admin. official.
    So what. Does that make it factual? No..it makes it opinion...

We know propaganda exists, so one must only accuse another government of propaganda to be of clear mind? The gov't loves people like you. You'll follow any crime they commit, especially if it is done when those of like political mind are in power.
    Actually the government loves people like you because it actually makes them look sane.

I don't know, do you? Are you privy to internal CIA proceedings? What is certain is that your perception of the integrity and scope of these attacks is skewed.
    Right, its all lies. Wow...

And Glasgow, what a joke. The suicide bombers couldn't even kill themselves. They created a nice bonfire, however. Plenty of knee-jerk right-wingers did call for a Patriot Act in Britain because of it (one of them is even a member of this forum, the esteemed Texas Ranger). Imagine that, people in yet another country giving up part of their rights for an incident that is dwarfed by events that occur dozens to hundreds of times a year, in their own country, due to human accidents, natural disasters, and individual crime!
    And it took a couple guys with box cutters to blow up 3,000 people...Great way to look at there Einstein.

And maybe you should look at their legislation a bit more because The Patriot Act incorporates legislation that has existed in Western Europe since the 80's.

Hit again, hit again....sounds so concise and striking. I remember when Cheney first used that expression. Then all the talking head Republican pundits started using it. Now they have regular folks like yourself parroting that same lie. Do a bit of research, just a bit, and see how we got "hit".
    I have done a bit of research but a nutjob like yourself would never consider anything that comes out of a Republicans mouth truthful. You are so biased and blinded by your nutjob propaganda thats it scary. Keep looking over your shoulder, big brother is watching.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  10. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Great post...an enemy the can barely be seen, and never be defeated.

The occasional phony or feeble terrorist attack or plot will however allow that enemy to be partially seen, just as a reminder of who the "enemy" is.

Their watching you too.

Take the paranoid propaganda **** somewhere else.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Managing Diabetes Naturally With Nutmeg - New Research
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 06:38 PM
  2. Help me out with a new and improved split/program
    By olb in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 08:49 PM
  3. I need help with a new routine!
    By GOG in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4