- 07-14-2007, 07:43 PM
- 07-15-2007, 02:17 AM
- 07-15-2007, 02:12 PM
If he did have steroids in his system, that's 100% ironclad proof that roid rage caused him to murder his family, no matter how calculated and un-roid rage like the killings were.
07-15-2007, 05:04 PM
Add to that, the other drugs, plus the booze and possible inherent personality disorders he may have had, and it is impossible to assess blame, or even a percentage of blame, to steroids or any other one substance.
Yet at least 3/4 of the news reports I see mention only the steroids, and they do it over and over again. I even saw a couple of Fox Noise debates where the two parties of the debate were tasked with discussing steroids. In fact, check out the 'Kevin Nash on Steroids' thread in the News & Articles forum. There's a YouTube link to one of the debates I mentioned. Pretty amusing at the end of the clip.
Similar Forum Threads
- By SynergyIre in forum General ChatReplies: 35Last Post: 12-07-2011, 02:28 AM
- By Flaw in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2010, 12:51 PM
- By rampage jackson in forum Sports TalkReplies: 134Last Post: 02-08-2008, 02:04 PM
- By Siznoyton in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 12Last Post: 06-27-2007, 02:17 PM
- By CNizz in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2007, 03:01 PM