chris benoit

1. Banned

chris benoit

has his lab results been revealed yet??? havent heard any more about it in a while.

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ms84 View Post
    has his lab results been revealed yet??? havent heard any more about it in a while.
    It takes time to doctor test results for the media.

Either that or the results are back and they didn't give a reading the media liked.
  3. Registered User

If he did have steroids in his system, that's 100% ironclad proof that roid rage caused him to murder his family, no matter how calculated and un-roid rage like the killings were.
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    If he did have steroids in his system, that's 100% ironclad proof that roid rage caused him to murder his family, no matter how calculated and un-roid rage like the killings were.
    And even more important is the fact that he also had a nice variety or other drugs being abused. I especially like the fact he had a scrip for amphetamine sulfate (the current kiddie pharm favorite, Adderall).

Add to that, the other drugs, plus the booze and possible inherent personality disorders he may have had, and it is impossible to assess blame, or even a percentage of blame, to steroids or any other one substance.

Yet at least 3/4 of the news reports I see mention only the steroids, and they do it over and over again. I even saw a couple of Fox Noise debates where the two parties of the debate were tasked with discussing steroids. In fact, check out the 'Kevin Nash on Steroids' thread in the News & Articles forum. There's a YouTube link to one of the debates I mentioned. Pretty amusing at the end of the clip.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Chris Benoit Movie Announced, thoughts?
    By SynergyIre in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 12:28 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 10:51 AM
  3. Chris Benoit found dead
    By rampage jackson in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 12:04 PM
  4. Chris Benoit found dead alongside family
    By Siznoyton in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 12