chris benoit

ms84

Banned
Awards
has his lab results been revealed yet??? havent heard any more about it in a while.

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
has his lab results been revealed yet??? havent heard any more about it in a while.
It takes time to doctor test results for the media.

Either that or the results are back and they didn't give a reading the media liked.

Rufio

Awards
If he did have steroids in his system, that's 100% ironclad proof that roid rage caused him to murder his family, no matter how calculated and un-roid rage like the killings were.

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
If he did have steroids in his system, that's 100% ironclad proof that roid rage caused him to murder his family, no matter how calculated and un-roid rage like the killings were.
And even more important is the fact that he also had a nice variety or other drugs being abused. I especially like the fact he had a scrip for amphetamine sulfate (the current kiddie pharm favorite, Adderall).

Add to that, the other drugs, plus the booze and possible inherent personality disorders he may have had, and it is impossible to assess blame, or even a percentage of blame, to steroids or any other one substance.

Yet at least 3/4 of the news reports I see mention only the steroids, and they do it over and over again. I even saw a couple of Fox Noise debates where the two parties of the debate were tasked with discussing steroids. In fact, check out the 'Kevin Nash on Steroids' thread in the News & Articles forum. There's a YouTube link to one of the debates I mentioned. Pretty amusing at the end of the clip.