Gop Candidates At The Naacp Conference ?

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
They say a picture is worth 1000 words here's 2000 worth!

Hey 1 out of 10 Republican candidates ain't so...ah nevermind

no show story

Attachments

S

spunkles182

Awards
As he stood alone on the stage, Mr. Tancredo said, “This is my kind of debate.”

its a sad message to send to black voters that there is only one political party that is willing to represent them

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
its a sad message to send to black voters that there is only one political party that is willing to represent them

Then you better include all those Democrats who skipped the congressional black caucus debate as well....

I don't have a nice picture for that one though. :)

This is a funny quote though:

"The resulting photo of Tancredo--standing on a stage of empty podiums--sums up the Republican party's commitment to civil rights in America: the only Republican interested is the guy running to deny immigrant workers their rights."

Deny immigrant workers their rights? You mean deny ILLEGAL workers their rights? Yeah, civil rights...grant illegal aliens rights so they can screw over american citizens by taking their jobs. I got it now :rolleyes:

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I think the last two presidential elections showed that certain voters and votes are easily discounted on election day.

You never know how eligible you are until you try to vote !

S

spunkles182

Awards
Then you better include all those Democrats who skipped the congressional black caucus debate as well....
good point. i just wonder how many would skip a congressional white caucus debate or a National Association for the Advancement of White People debate?