Michael Moore Schools The Wolf !!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. If socialized medicine was adaquate, private practice medicine wouldn't exist in those countries that have it. Yet check the UK + Canada. People would rather pay for an expensive service in the private sector that they can get from the government for "free"... because the the product is so poor.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post

Only idiots believe in free; however, that's more than enough for politicians because face it, people are stupid.
    Damn straight Reminds me of the part in Goodfellas where Robert De Niro says " Only nothing costs nothing ! ". I just hope there's not enough idiots.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by brogers View Post
    If socialized medicine was adaquate, private practice medicine wouldn't exist in those countries that have it. Yet check the UK + Canada. People would rather pay for an expensive service in the private sector that they can get from the government for "free"... because the the product is so poor.
    So simple, yet so true.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Damn straight Reminds me of the part in Goodfellas where Robert De Niro says " Only nothing costs nothing ! ". I just hope there's not enough idiots.
    Sadly, I'm beginning to think that its an inevitability.

5. Quote Originally Posted by brogers View Post
    If socialized medicine was adaquate, private practice medicine wouldn't exist in those countries that have it. Yet check the UK + Canada. People would rather pay for an expensive service in the private sector that they can get from the government for "free"... because the the product is so poor.
    I agree and as a member of the super rich elite I have nothing to worry about,...however for those unfortunate souls who have to work for a living it's nice to have a cheaper option, you know like taking mass transit instead of a private car service.

Of course the cheaper option sucks, but for some there would be no option,

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Trainer & The Wolf
    By jakellpet in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 09:16 AM
  2. new vid of the wolf
    By mindgame in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 06:12 PM
  3. Michael Moore's - Sicko !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics