Hillary Clinton: The most dishonest politician running.
- 07-18-2007, 05:57 PM
I think it had more to do with Saddam being a secular ruler in the Middle East and also being resistant to Communism. The previous Iraqi government was expanding human rights but was disliked in the US due to Communist sympathies. Saddam wasn't a religious freak and was on our side instead of Russia's, so he was viewed as a stablizing force regarding Middle Eastern oil ... Until he invaded Kuwait, at which point he turned into the exact opposite and was an embarrasment.
- 07-18-2007, 07:27 PM
very good info
so basically we build em up based upon one threat and we tear em down based on them becoming an even greater threat or at least an equal threat. best enemies money can buy then.
- 07-18-2007, 08:16 PM
- 6'1" 221 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
Similar Forum Threads
- By weezycon12 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 17Last Post: 07-21-2011, 02:19 PM
- By pjorstad in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 94Last Post: 01-30-2009, 08:22 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-19-2004, 02:09 AM
- By ralph4u2c in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 04-09-2003, 09:03 AM
- By Trevdog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 01-05-2003, 05:35 AM