Michael Moore's - Sicko ???

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I personally dislike michael moore with a very strong passion. I understand the points he is trying to get across, and his movies are entertaining, but they are just movies and not documentaries. Once you start faking scenes, splicing speeches to change what people say so it fits your movie, purposely manipulating facts to get your point across, you lose credibility as a documentary. I can't believe the guy won an award for best "documentary" for bowling for columbine. I would have thought his career would have been over with that movie once it was brought to public attention that part of the movie was not faked and he edited half of his "facts" to fit what he wanted.

I'll still probably see his new movie eventually just to see what its all about.

Vinny

Awards
I personally dislike michael moore with a very strong passion. I understand the points he is trying to get across, and his movies are entertaining, but they are just movies and not documentaries. Once you start faking scenes, splicing speeches to change what people say so it fits your movie, purposely manipulating facts to get your point across, you lose credibility as a documentary. I can't believe the guy won an award for best "documentary" for bowling for columbine. I would have thought his career would have been over with that movie once it was brought to public attention that part of the movie was not faked and he edited half of his "facts" to fit what he wanted.

I'll still probably see his new movie eventually just to see what its all about.

I agree he mixes truth with distorted half "truths" to make his point but libs do that .
However more people die each year in America from lack of health care or substandard health care than ALL the terrorists attacks combined thus Moore has a point.
I agree Social health care should be a must . I have great health care many dont and thats wrong.
Though I am mostly conservative I am voting on that issue next election.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree he mixes truth with distorted half "truths" to make his point but libs do that .
However more people die each year in America from lack of health care or substandard health care than ALL the terrorists attacks combined thus Moore has a point.
I agree Social health care should be a must . I have great health care many dont and thats wrong.
Though I am mostly conservative I am voting on that issue next election.

I agree with moore on the fact that something needs to be done, i just think his way of trying to do stuff by deceiving is just plain wrong. also i think he is arrogant beyond belief.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Michael Moore's movie, along with every other movie ever made is conceived and edited to express the view point of the film maker.

It is a good idea to keep these facts in mind whenever we watch
any type of media.

Our lives are filled with biased information, it is up to each individual to make their own decision based on what they believe to be true.

When in doubt we should always be skeptical and we should explore the facts ourselves whenever possible!

Vinny

Awards
I agree with moore on the fact that something needs to be done, i just think his way of trying to do stuff by deceiving is just plain wrong. also i think he is arrogant beyond belief.

I agree he does deceive. Most liberals deceive but than again so do most Conservatives.