Another do as I say not as I do liberal....

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
State senator rear-ends Vallejo woman while talking on cell phone
Medianews Group report
Article Launched: 05/19/2007 08:46:15 AM PDT

Migden: Voted last year to impose a $20 fine for talking on cell phones while driving. A Vallejo woman reportedly suffered minor injuries Friday when her car was rear-ended by an SUV driven by a state senator talking on a cell phone while driving through Solano County.
State Sen. Carole Migden, D-San Francisco, was driving her new state-issued 2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid SUV at 10:40 a.m. on eastbound Highway 12 at Beck Avenue when she rear-ended Ellen Butawan, 31, of Vallejo, California Highway Patrol Officer Marvin Williford said.

Butawan's 2005 Honda sedan was slowing behind a 2003 GMC Savana van that had stopped at a red light, Williford said. The impact forced Butawan's car into the rear of the van, driven by Bob Jordan, 57, of Turlock.

Butawan complained of pain after the three-vehicle smashup and went to NorthBay Medical Center in Fairfield after the crash as a precautionary measure, Williford said.

Migden, 58, accepted blame Friday for the accident.

The collision remains under investigation, but it appears Migden took the wrong exit, inadvertently going on the eastbound I-80 connector onto eastbound Highway 12, Williford said. She was looking for a way to get back onto the freeway when she crashed into Butawan's vehicle, he said.

Migden's sobriety was verified by officers using a hand-held

breath-testing unit, even though there was nothing to indicate she had been drinking, Williford said.
"It was just a precaution," he said.

Her SUV, which she recently swapped for her taxpayer-funded 2005 Cadillac STS, sustained a dented front grill that kept the hood from closing properly. It was towed to the Fairfield CHP office, where officers used a coat hanger and duct-tape to secure it, before Migden drove it away to a meeting in Marin County.

Migden last year voted for a new law that takes effect in July 2008 that will impose a minimum fine of $20 for anyone caught using a cell phone while driving without a headset, ear bud or other technology that frees both hands.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
And Another

and here is another... check out the carbon footprint of this office! lol

oh wait, he will pay his own company to buy the offset. PS if you pay the church 100bucks you can have a sin taken away ;-)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
politicians and thier accidents...

cellphones...seat belts...

pretty soon it's going to be pot and crack...oh wait.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
I totally forgot about the guy from NJ, the gov. i think. lol.. loser. and now they are going to take it out on the people for his faults!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Squeaks, I may be slow, so please bear with me...what exactly are you trying to show through the photo of Gore?

The monumental use of paper and his eco-friendly views?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont see how Gore fits in to your little cell phone story.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont see how Gore fits in to your little cell phone story.
Fits into the title quite nicely... if you know how he is about "Pollution, waste, and ""Global Warming"""

ANd I put the Global warming in so many quotes.. cause it is a freaking propaganda scare tactic.

Adams

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fits into the title quite nicely... if you know how he is about "Pollution, waste, and ""Global Warming"""

ANd I put the Global warming in so many quotes.. cause it is a freaking propaganda scare tactic.

Adams
SHUT YOUR HEETHAN MOUTH WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!!!!

:banned: :banned: :banned: :banned:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SHUT YOUR HEETHAN MOUTH WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!!!!

:banned: :banned: :banned: :banned:
Hahah.. I use that phrase with my troops.

"You Fvckin shut your mouth when you talk to me"

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice. thats really fast to make staff nco. good for buddy.
Yeah... I made it as fast as possible... just hope that momentum keeps up with my other routes I am thinking about. One being WO... for rotary wing.

Oh damn... We really need to quite whoring up other peoples threads!!! :D

Adams

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah... I made it as fast as possible... just hope that momentum keeps up with my other routes I am thinking about. One being WO... for rotary wing.

Oh damn... We really need to quite whoring up other peoples threads!!! :D

Adams
thats what we do bro! LOL we come into a thread and by the end it has nothing to do about the topic. we`ll prob start talking about farm animals soon. :blink:

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
its about liberals that say one thing but allow themselves to do others... gore wants us to stop using paper in high amounts ( yet look at his desk) he goes nuts on people that use too much power in their houses and yet he runs all that equipment... yada yada

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
its about liberals that say one thing but allow themselves to do others... gore wants us to stop using paper in high amounts ( yet look at his desk) he goes nuts on people that use too much power in their houses and yet he runs all that equipment... yada yada

So I was right...

But you can't pigeon hole liberals with this. Conservative are guilty of it as well.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly PI. This isn't even a politician issue but one of the human kind. How many people have you met in life that have views they can't follow themselves. Anyways, all this incident tells me is that the fine for talking on cell phones was a good move. It's like arguing that if he voted for the death penalty for murderers and went out and commited a murder it made his stance any less worthy.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its about liberals that say one thing but allow themselves to do others...
kinda like that Republican that spoke of morals and family values........ then went and touched underage boys.
like that?

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
it is political because he made it policital. when you start trying to blame the white house for natural storms and floods, you make it political.

i point out the liberals in this aspect because they are the ones screaming about it the most and demand that we change the way we live our lives...

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
exactly. you cant speak out and say how moral you are and then go get your rocks off with an intern, regardless of age. or talk about $ ethics then find 90 grand in your fridge...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Basically, when it gets stripped down to bare bones, you are talking about politicians lying, not sticking to thier convictions...

Then you are saying this is primarily a liberal plague...please spare me.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i point out the liberals in this aspect because they are the ones screaming about it the most and demand that we change the way we live our lives...
Only if you're conservative. The lives they want to change is always that of those who are on the opposite side of the fence. The conservatives want to change the way liberals live etc.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
i am saying it is a political plague. I assign blame of the "humans causing global warming" aspect to liberals.. yes. It is their new religion that they will use to change laws to best fit their agenda. If you have a conviction in any aspect for any reason.. you should be the first to uphold that conviction. You do not force people to stop their actions only to be able to continue yours.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am saying it is a political plague. I assign blame of the global warming aspect to liberals.. yes. It is their new religion that they will use to change laws to best fit their agenda. If you have a conviction in any aspect for any reason.. you should be the first to uphold that conviction. You do not force people to stop their actions only to be able to continue yours.
i dont think saving rain forests and polar bears is something they are doing to "fit" their agenda. they are doing it bc they want to help.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
like jayhawkk said, everyone does this at some time or another, it's human nature. Granted, some more than others, but when people like us do it it's not in the newspaper. Much easier to tell someone else to take the high road than it is to do it yourself.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
its great to save the fuzzy animals and green green trees. but they are going beyond that. they are giving bush type WMD reasons behind it. the most famous picture of those polar bears floating on an small chunk of ice.. OH NO!!! THEY ARE GOING TO DROWN because there is no ice left...ice caps are growing in the south AND those bears can swim and often do go to small ice floats for the heck of it.

Yes the earth is warming.. so what.. it did before and it will do again. in 5 years time this is going to turn out to be just as serious as Y2K.

You cannot accurately determine what the temperature was 100, 200, or 500 years ago. There just was not the widespread accurate weather monitoring that we have today. Anyone that tries to use the temperature change argument has an agenda. You must note that all of these treaties supposedly created to prevent global warming always give nations like China, Russia, and India, the world's worst polluters, a free pass. Why? Because the real objective behind this LIE is to destroy the United States and it's people. The United States is still the most widely prosperous, and it's people are still the most free on earth, despite the work of our "leaders" to destroy that. Many people in powerful positions throughout the world, who run the global economy, hate this fact. Global warming is just another conspiracy to try to bring us down to the same level as the rest of the world.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I never relaly cared much for the Y2K propaganda.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since scientiest across the world are leaning towards the opposite I have to give it some possible chance of being a reality. I'm not a die hard believer but I do believe that humans do have some type of effect. There's a reason there's smog and warning systems for people to stay indoors in urban areas but not in the rural ones.

It's one of those things that i would want to chance on following the reduction of fuel usage and waste vs. being wrong and later on finding out only the rich can afford to go outside and live above ground(said with humor)

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
you may not have but MAN that was biiiig buisness. Corps running scared highering departments just for possible Y2K glitches...it cost the US billions but put lots of money in "big electronics" lol

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was locked down inside of a mountain for this while in the Army to prepare for all this **** :) I really enjoyed bringing in the new century...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I was still in HS...I think I was probably drunk in someone's basement.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
humans do have an effect but on small localized events such as smog. that does't cause the world wide devistation that is predicted. If you gave the earth a month, it will wipe out the smog issue.. but.. we cant and we don't have to.. but we should.. lol

What I want to know is, we are a smart people, we do have the ability to figure out how to build non-fossil fuled motors etc... i want to know why a race of people that can bottle tap water and charge 4 bucks for it cant figure out how to sell and charge "clean" energy.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
University of Oklahoma professor David Deming says, “There is an overwhelming bias today in the media regarding the issue of global warming. In the past two years, this bias has bloomed into an irrational hysteria. Every natural disaster that occurs is now linked with global warming, no matter how tenuous or impossible the connection. As a result, the public has become vastly misinformed.” Global warming is the most exaggerated, and poorly substantiated theory we’ve had shoved down our throats…since at least the New Ice Age scare of the ’70s. Global Warming is one of the biggest and most succesful lies believed by more Americans and Europeans than practically any piece of political propaganda ever. From pre-school on, children in America are brainwashed with this. The media is awash in this false orthodoxy which is believed by "educated" and ignorant persons alike. The Earth Summits, the man-made global warming hypothesis, and the Kyoto Accords are all politically-motivated from far left, anti-God, anti-American communists. Marxist South American Reds generally became "greens" with the collapse of the USSR. They are anti-population (pro-abortion), believe in redistributon of world's wealth, and are anti-private property which, if implemented, would, ironically lead to the most horrific environmental catastrophes ever! Why? Because, abolishing private property and rights to use private property, the true agenda of environmental extremists, has brought about the mass destruction of the enviromnment in Russia and China, the very same Communist nations behind this hoax!
Where you have no private property, you have no accountability and you have a systematic criminal disregard for the future. When The State owns all of the property, no one cares for it. Stewardship and conservation are grounded in the universal human aspiration toward ownership. The powers behind the lie of global warming are hard core globalist communists, and they are trying to destroy what little is left of the American economy. They are responsible for the environmental disasters and enormous crimes of the command economies of Russia and China, such as the massive enviro-crimes in the Russian Siberian oilfields, and the horrific condition of the air and rivers in China, which has 8 of the 10 most polluted cities in the WORLD. All of this contrasts starkly to the pristine environmentalist free-market practices in the North Slope, Alaska.

The treasonous traitorous "leaders" of America, from both parties, are globalists at heart. And they are always looking for new ways to destroy America, such as the open borders and unrestricted immigration, sending our jobs overseas, flooding our market with Chinese products made mostly in slave labor camps, and starting costly, hopeless and unessesary wars like Iraq. Now you can add the myth of Global Warming as a tool to be used against us. The American people have been conned into feeling guilty and embracing their own destruction. It will take a massive campaign by the truth seekers to counter the mainsream propaganda surrounding all of these issues, and to change the the path of self destruction that we are on.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
The main factors in global warming are the sun and the 75% of the Earth that is covered with water!

Humans are insignificant in terms of any thermal shifts in the planet's temperature!

Al Gore either is honestly trying to help the world or is part of the same scarcity plot that tells us we will run out of oil soon!

The two biggest hoaxes are Global warming and Peak oil. It's all about manipulating the markets!