Emperor Bush Wears No Clothes !!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
For starters the Democrats did this as a political stunt and that was it. They knew he would veto it but put it through anyways. If it was indeed the will then they could of spun the veto. Telling the bad guys when we're pulling out troops is just retarded. I mean seriously, window licking retarded.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
For starters the Democrats did this as a political stunt and that was it. They knew he would veto it but put it through anyways. If it was indeed the will then they could of spun the veto. Telling the bad guys when we're pulling out troops is just retarded. I mean seriously, window licking retarded.
ITS ALL PART OF THE GAME !

This came out so fast because it was done before the congress passed the bill,Bush told them he would veto and he did, nothing accomplished. It has always been Bush's War

oh, which ones are the "bad" guys?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ITS ALL PART OF THE GAME !

This came out so fast because it was done before the congress passed the bill,Bush told them he would veto and he did, nothing accomplished. It has always been Bush's War

oh, which ones are the "bad" guys?
"The decision to go to war is exclusively that of Congress"

So how is it "Bush's" war?

Really AR... is that all you use this board for is to spew nothing but hatred for our government? Cause I havent seen anything but posted here recently. Shouldnt you bring this to one of your democratic propaganda boards?

Adams

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
"The decision to go to war is exclusively that of Congress"

So how is it "Bush's" war?

Really AR... is that all you use this board for is to spew nothing but hatred for our government? Cause I havent seen anything but posted here recently. Shouldnt you bring this to one of your democratic propaganda boards?

Adams
I believe if you check the record congress has not declared war since 1941. Congress just approved the funding for a limited military action. Now they are no longer in favor of funding that action. Its Bush's war because he says so, remember he was the guy who had to ask congress for the money in 2003. ...as a right wing loyalist, I would think you would already know that!

P s - I am a registered Republican. I don't hate anything.
I just don't blindly trust what the president tells me because that's what the Declaration of Independence and Thomas Jefferson were all about when this great country was formed.

I will never lick the hand of the master! but thanks for reading my posts!... more to come!

You realize this is a political forum, right???

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
The bad guys are the ones who are blowing up everybody else. Unless you're trying to say our soldiers are the bad guys.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I believe if you check the record congress has not declared war since 1941. Congress just approved the funding for a limited military action. Now they are no longer in favor of funding that action. Its Bush's war because he says so, remember he was the guy who had to ask congress for the money in 2003. ...as a right wing loyalist, I would think you would already know that!

P s - I am a registered Republican. I don't hate anything.
I just don't blindly trust what the president tells me because that's what the Declaration of Independence and Thomas Jefferson were all about when this great country was formed.

I will never lick the hand of the master! but thanks for reading my posts!... more to come!

You realize this is a political forum, right???
Read my statement... If Congress didnt want this war to happen... IT WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED. If they are so dire about pulling back.. they can still pass the bill after the Veto, you do know that right? But obviously that is not going to happen.

Yes it is a political forum... on a Body Building board. Not so much the ideal spot to spew your hatred.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The bad guys are the ones who are blowing up everybody else. Unless you're trying to say our soldiers are the bad guys.
Thats right... i feel dirty all over!!!

Adams

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I would agree that the ones who are blowing things up are the bad ones!

actually it's the people behind the ones, that are blowing things up that are the real bad guys!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I hate the political machine as much as any other Moderate. I hold no loyalty to any side. My beliefs range from conservative to liberal but I will never hate or approve of any idea just because a certain side came up with an idea.

Just so you have an idea of my approach :)

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is a political forum... on a Body Building board. Not so much the ideal spot to spew your hatred.

Adams
I have found this board to be very politically informative.
Bodybuilders have opinions too!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I like having a one-stop shop. Hitting various boards is just tiresome.