Ford Motor Company "soldier Tribute"
- 04-29-2007, 02:17 PM
- 04-29-2007, 02:27 PM
As much as I wanted to hate the commercial I couldn't. Cars are a big part of some people's lives and while this was Ford using their cars i've seen this too many times in one form or another. Buying a car for your child when you're proud of them is something i've done myself. Although it was a commercial i think it was a good one.
04-29-2007, 02:36 PM
The cars were sweet. The thing that bothered me was, when the soldier first comes down the escalator, a little kid salutes him.
The soldier totally left him hanging, no return salute, nothing!
"Big-timed" by my hero, damn!
04-29-2007, 02:45 PM
You know I missed that part. At that point I was still waiting to see some blatent Ford advertising and hadn't let down my guard yet
04-29-2007, 04:23 PM
It's actually a touching little commercial.......but I couldn't help thinking that if Ford wants to salute the troops, they could give each returning veteran a voucher to buy a car at manufacturer cost.....not use the image of the troops to try and sell cars to the rest of us. My dad retired from a GM owned company and he gets such a voucher every other year.
04-29-2007, 08:53 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rustysballs in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2010, 12:36 AM
- By Rustysballs in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2010, 09:03 PM
- By Hardnutcheck in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2009, 03:06 PM
- By Biggs in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 02-02-2003, 01:31 AM
- By sage in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 12-20-2002, 11:56 AM