Bush Breaks His Own Record !!!

semper60003

Awards
its amazing how this country can have such an idiot for a president and still maintain a comftorable and profitible way of life

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
And the newly elected Democrat controlled congress approval is even lower ;)

CROWLER

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
And the newly elected Democrat controlled congress approval is even lower ;)

CROWLER
Wait till 2008 when there are enough Dems to get a veto override and then we'll see what happens. Oh wait, a Dem will be in the White house so it won't matter. :D

Until then we just have to wait for enough Republicans to cross over before the war will end. September can't come fast enough.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
There may not be enough dems for you but there are sure as hell enough liberals to over-ride anything set forth as conservative. Just what they have to worry about is that the majority of America wants a more conservative value system.. the republicans lost because they became too liberal.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
There may not be enough dems for you but there are sure as hell enough liberals to over-ride anything set forth as conservative. Just what they have to worry about is that the majority of America wants a more conservative value system.. the republicans lost because they became too liberal.
I love the way you use the word liberal. I think from now on everyone right of Chuck Hagel, I will call Neo-Cons. :)

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
thats fine because neo cons at least sound like a cool tranformer robot

PS. even JFK was far right of hagel lol