Ron Paul Drops Some Truth On Bush !!!


  1. Ron Paul gave a speech to my middle school when I was 11 and I have been a supporter since then. I am not a Republican, but he is a very logical Congressman (something that seems to be becoming increasingly more rare).

  2. Ron Paul :bb:
    •   
       


  3. Dont really have anything to say except:

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Ron Paul gave a speech to my middle school when I was 11 and I have been a supporter since then. I am not a Republican, but he is a very logical Congressman (something that seems to be becoming increasingly more rare).
    Ron Paul is a Republican in name only, out of political expendiency, the ability to win a seat in Congress. He's really a Libertarian, favoring limited government and personal responsibility and freedom, their presidential nominee in 1988. He does differ from the Lib party in supporting strong immigration controls, they favor open borders.

  5. In all fairness this is probably a special order speech, which means it was likely watched by fewer people than a 3 AM infomercial. Dropping truth on bush only really matters if he hears it, and then he's likely to ignore it anyway. What would make me feel better is if the curious media blackout of a major party candidate for president with views the public may want to hear and be responsive to, and that has gotten elected and reelected several times to congress, would end.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone View Post
    Ron Paul is a Republican in name only, out of political expendiency, the ability to win a seat in Congress. He's really a Libertarian, favoring limited government and personal responsibility and freedom, their presidential nominee in 1988. He does differ from the Lib party in supporting strong immigration controls, they favor open borders.
    He's a Republican in the sense that he is a staunch supporter of the Constitution as a governing document. Ron Paul would like the US to return the government to the Constitutional Republic under which it was founded. The current representative democracy is basically mob rules where 51% of the people can control 49 % of the people against their will. Great masses of people are easily fooled and led a stray by fear, which is why we are in such a state of distress

    I agree Libertarian is better description of his policies, but nobody wants to be associated with Lyndon La Rouche.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    In all fairness this is probably a special order speech, which means it was likely watched by fewer people than a 3 AM infomercial. Dropping truth on bush only really matters if he hears it, and then he's likely to ignore it anyway. What would make me feel better is if the curious media blackout of a major party candidate for president with views the public may want to hear and be responsive to, and that has gotten elected and reelected several times to congress, would end.
    Well, now we have youtube and blogs so there is a chance !

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone View Post
    Ron Paul is a Republican in name only, out of political expendiency, the ability to win a seat in Congress. He's really a Libertarian, favoring limited government and personal responsibility and freedom, their presidential nominee in 1988. He does differ from the Lib party in supporting strong immigration controls, they favor open borders.

    He's one of my favorites as I'm a Libertarian.


  9. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino View Post
    He's a Republican in the sense that he is a staunch supporter of the Constitution as a governing document. Ron Paul would like the US to return the government to the Constitutional Republic under which it was founded. The current representative democracy is basically mob rules where 51% of the people can control 49 % of the people against their will. Great masses of people are easily fooled and led a stray by fear, which is why we are in such a state of distress

    I agree Libertarian is better description of his policies, but nobody wants to be associated with Lyndon La Rouche.
    Ron Paul's a Constitutionalist, Today's Republican Party?, that's a joke , right? Would Thomas Jefferson think so?

    Lyndon LaRouche was never associated with the Libertarian Party, he's a Left Wing Trotskyist that turned into a Right Wing Fascist.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 08:11 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 08:26 PM
  3. Some 'Truths' on Bush
    By neoborn in forum Politics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 09:49 PM
  4. Ron Paul Schools Neil Cavuto On Goverment Funding !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 11:33 AM
  5. Execuse me you just dropped some fat on the floor
    By Jsouth in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 10:16 AM
Log in
Log in