Bush Gets Down With His Possie ! ! !

1. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

Smile Bush Gets Down With His Possie ! ! !

******** ? ******** ? ********: BUSH FEELS THE WORLD BEAT ! ! !

Bush celebrates his defeat in congress with a little dancing !!!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

great way to show some class and sophistication for the USA.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Makes me feel proud to have him as my leader, let me tell you.

That guy is a douche bag, for lack of a better term.
    •   

4. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

He dances a lot better than his brain, Karl Rove.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I have no problems with him having a good time. I disagree with some of his politics I like the fact that he can laugh at himself.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

J, I don't agree with that at all. He was at an event representing the USA, at the White House. He should have conducted himself with class and dignity.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

They looked to be having a good time to me. You have to know the culture and act accordingly to your host. If they felt it was disrespectful then I would tend to agree if that is the way they wished him to participate then I think he was fine.

Class and dignity is relative to the culture.
  8. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    J, I don't agree with that at all. He was at an event representing the USA, at the White House. He should have conducted himself with class and dignity.
    I see no problem with it. we should be thankful he's dancing with them and not dropping bombs on them!

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

true class and dignity is relative to culture...

he is representing our culture...not theirs.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

When in someone else's house you act as their guests and conduct yourselves as such. If you enter a Japan house that removes their shoes and bows what would you do? Would you keep your shoes on and stand straight up because that is what we do as a culture?

As long as the hosts weren't insulted then we should be fine even if it doesn't particularly agree with the way we would conduct ourselves. Listen, he doesn't do this on average at briefings and such. It isn't like he dances like this every day. The people in the video were also dancing.
  11. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Pump, we all know the George is a little slow. But lets be honest, this happens all the time. Remember his Father and that little puking incident? This is a country where all cultures are accepted and should be celebrated. I would like to see our Presidents do more of this.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I want representatives that are professional but can show a human side of them when the moment or situation gives them the opportunity.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

the puking incident couldn't be helped.

taking you shoes off and dancing like a looney are two different things. it would not have been disrespectful if he jsut sat and watched.

but these are my personal opinions, and i'm not forcing them on you guys, i'm just stating them.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

They are all our opinions Pump, I don't think any of us can state anything is a fact
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

very good point...
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Always nice to be able to debate/discuss something once in a while wehere people stay civil. thanks.
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

Smile

Bush has always been an enigma for me: I don't like his political agenda, but he looks like the guy you have to invite to the party.

He wants people to like him. His family is rich and connected, Ya know he's the guy with the blow!

He looks like he would do crazy sh*t, just to make people laugh!

every see this video of him at a wedding ?

******** ? ******** ? ********: GWB - A REGULAR GUY ???

I just can't hate this guy !
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I can think of friend of mine fighting over in Iraq and hate him just fine...
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I have buddies in Iraq as well and I still can't 'hate' the guy either. Just like I didn't hate Clinton. He didn't do this on his own and once over there we just can't leave regardless of the politics. Discussion on timelines and such is for another thread but...Many soldiers feel as if they have done something over there even if they are tired of being there and tired of the BS. They are proud of what they have done with what they were given and I believe they should be.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

If we are going to get into the war, I believe it started off with bad intentions. WMD's. Then shifted into better intentions, Sadaam, Democracy and Terrorism. And now is just going so lousy that there is no true end in sight (and no true goal any longer) and 32 Americans are dieing everyday.

Oh, and I loved clinton...best economy in over a decade, great foreign relations, just not the most moral man. (morals being a subjective word)
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, I think along the way the war has lost focus and that is due to the gov't and not the soldiers. I think liberating a country and changing its infrastructure is just a decade+ event. I wish we could pull out tomorrow just to give the soldiers a break but I also know that in doing so will just end up being that our soldiers will be right back over there in no time flat...

I have kids that are nearing the military age and while I think serving our country should be the duty of each person for at least a term i am still a parent and it scares me to lose my kids. So as a parent I wish they get the hell out tomorrow but as a US citizen I want to see this through. Very hard battle within to fight, let me tell ya.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Oh, and I loved clinton...best economy in over a decade, great foreign relations, just not the most moral man. (morals being a subjective word)
    about clinton, dont get me wrong, that guy is "likable", marketable. thats what the best of anything in life is, not quality but the ability to make everyone believe that you are or what you want people to believe is the best. clinton is smart, but c'mon, do you really believe that the great economy during his time was do to his greatness or was it possibly the technology boom (amoungst many other things) ? or how about how many times osama bin ladin magically slipped through U.S fingers during clintons time......

i'd rather have bush as my president, although i am by no means a bush fan. bush, sadly isnt very good at playing the likeable card
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Gimpy! View Post
    about clinton, dont get me wrong, that guy is "likable", marketable. thats what the best of anything in life is, not quality but the ability to make everyone believe that you are or what you want people to believe is the best. clinton is smart, but c'mon, do you really believe that the great economy during his time was do to his greatness or was it possibly the technology boom (amoungst many other things) ? or how about how many times osama bin ladin magically slipped through U.S fingers during clintons time......

i'd rather have bush as my president, although i am by no means a bush fan. bush, sadly isnt very good at playing the likeable card
    Okay, you are going to say you'd rather have bush than clinton. I am assuming you mean George W.?

You say the economy was due to the technology boom? Well during Bush's tenor the economy is the worst it has been in decades. On the verge of recession every year. The housing market it falling apart, fuel price are insane...

You say how many times has osama slipped through clinton's fingers? Do I have to remind you of the 9/11 report in which we had an idea about the attacks and did nothing, or the fact that we started a war in a country to help with the terroristic threat and osama is still around, or the fact that he has personally said we will catch him and 8 years later, we are all still waiting, or...I'm out of breathe.

We need Reagan back!
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Okay, you are going to say you'd rather have bush than clinton. I am assuming you mean George W.?

You say the economy was due to the technology boom? Well during Bush's tenor the economy is the worst it has been in decades. On the verge of recession every year. The housing market it falling apart, fuel price are insane...

You say how many times has osama slipped through clinton's fingers? Do I have to remind you of the 9/11 report in which we had an idea about the attacks and did nothing, or the fact that we started a war in a country to help with the terroristic threat and osama is still around, or the fact that he has personally said we will catch him and 8 years later, we are all still waiting, or...I'm out of breathe.

We need Reagan back!
    great points! but.... i have some things to say in regards to bush and the economy but im really busy right now and also have no brain power at the moment (due to my 10 hour school day) so i will most definitely get back to you when i feel like thinking.... which is not often nowadays..... concentrated so much at school and crap i dont feel like being smart ever....

sorry...trailed off, but i will get back to you soon
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Gimpy! View Post
    great points! but.... i have some things to say in regards to bush and the economy but im really busy right now and also have no brain power at the moment (due to my 10 hour school day) so i will most definitely get back to you when i feel like thinking.... which is not often nowadays..... concentrated so much at school and crap i dont feel like being smart ever....

sorry...trailed off, but i will get back to you soon
    as promised... i am to anal to leave things unfinished... so i just will go to bed alittle later.... i did alittle researching and honestly, i truly believed that bush's economy situation was just being blown out of proportion by the media bc they are so bias against him, but I found so many statistics and articles that were so contradicting that I can say anything but I dont know.......

All i can say is, when i am right, Im pretty sure im right, but when I am wrong, I can admit it and in this case, I think (though not 100% sure) i am wrong.

but what i do know is.... when i voted, I had to vote between the guy who simply sucked, or the guy that sucked more..... so all in all, it just sucked
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Let me preface by saying I really dislike Bush; but not for economic performance.
    Economy the worst its been in decades?

The stock market is a direct reflection of our economies performance. The DOW, NASDAQ, and S&P 500 are at all time highs.

Bush inherited a recession, where the DOW industrial average plummeted to 7,000 from 12,000. Since that time the market has resurged to an all time high of 13,500!

Home ownership hit all time highs, unemployment has been as low as 4.2% and hovers around 4.5%, which is well below the historical average, etc, etc. Housing is falling apart now, sure. But, no market climbs continually without corrections, period.

There isn't much bush can do about the gas prices. Ask JMH80--he'll tell you. He works in that industry. When gas has gone from $20/barrel to ~$70/barrel, its gonna cost a lot, period! We're also competing heavily against huge countries which are rapidly modernizing, like India and China. Add to that the fact that we've been unable to build any new oil refineries here in the US for a looooong time, which isn't Bush's fault, we're screwed.

If you're going to rag on Bush's economy, there are only two big legit arguments against it. 1) We're in huge debt. 2) the US investment into foreign countries is higher than foreign investors into the US. #1 isn't a problem resulting from the economy either, our debt is primarily a result of the war.

If you want to rag Bush and have me jump in on the band wagon, lets talk immigration, national defense, a screwed up war, and him sending out troops to war and then letting politicians and the media rape them.

We need Reagan back!
    Agreed.
    Last edited by kwyckemynd00; 05-04-2007 at 02:40 AM.
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    Let me preface by saying I really dislike Bush; but not for economic performance.

Economy the worst its been in decades?

The stock market is a direct reflection of our economies performance. The DOW, NASDAQ, and S&P 500 are at all time highs.

Bush inherited a recession, where the DOW industrial average plummeted to 7,000 from 12,000. Since that time the market has resurged to an all time high of 13,500!

Home ownership hit all time highs, unemployment has been as low as 4.2% and hovers around 4.5%, which is well below the historical average, etc, etc. Housing is falling apart now, sure. But, no market climbs continually without corrections, period.

There isn't much bush can do about the gas prices. Ask JMH80--he'll tell you. He works in that industry. When gas has gone from $20/barrel to ~$70/barrel, its gonna cost a lot, period! We're also competing heavily against huge countries which are rapidly modernizing, like India and China. Add to that the fact that we've been unable to build any new oil refineries here in the US for a looooong time, which isn't Bush's fault, we're screwed.

If you're going to rag on Bush's economy, there are only two big legit arguments against it. 1) We're in huge debt. 2) the US investment into foreign countries is higher than foreign investors into the US. #1 isn't a problem resulting from the economy either, our debt is primarily a result of the war.

If you want to rag Bush and have me jump in on the band wagon, lets talk immigration, national defense, a screwed up war, and him sending out troops to war and then letting politicians and the media rape them.

Agreed.
    Reagan ran on a campaign of anti-big government and less foreign development and more American middle class development through tax cuts....and his grand strategy of economic development through supply side stimulation.

This was referred to as Reaganomics of as GHW Bush referred to
    in the primaries as "voodoo-economics"

It worked as well as any economic strategy ever!

However, its down side was it was rather short sited.

The big time tax breaks for the middle class allowed for the development of a bunch of new businesses, which in turn created more jobs and more money to spend on goods and services.

The problems start when the consumer motivated by the supply side runs out of real money and has to go into debt. Now the consumer has to maintain the lifestyle and pay interest and taxes with less real money buying power(due to interest and inflation)

The businesses feel the drop off in consumer spending and must either cut costs through downsizing personnel or a reduction in production costs(less quality)

Now, the hopefully still employed consumer is getting less for his money as he tries to maintain the supply side driven lifestyle.
    sadly unless he can proportionally increase his income, the interest and inflation will continue to devalue his lifestyle.

This cycle has been repeated with the tech boom of the late 1990's and the real estate boom of the early 21st century.

The country has evolved from the industrial to the information, to the now dreaded service industry as the main source of employment

The majority of our tax dollars are paying for debt on the interest created by the Federal Reserve system
    (about$900,000,000,000)

The military industrial complex takes in another $400,000,000,000 in corporate taxes.

All of the money that goes into economic development of our infrastructure is borrowed!

There has developed a rift between the wealthy ownership class,
    the people who own the majority of the stock shares and businesses or hold the notes on peoples personal and business loans...and the people who provide the services for the ownership class...everybody else!

Personally i think the answer would be in the long tail economic theories where each person is an independent businessman working in an environment like E-Bay...

Finally, GWB does not want to see gas prices go down his family is in the oil business!!!

The Bush campaign in 2000 was almost exactly the same as Reagan's in 1980 tax cuts! less foreign policy spending.

He said " I don't think it's Americas job to go around the world an tell people, this is how we do it and so should you"

Of course 911 changed all that so here we are!... help!

P s The stock market is completely manipulated by the market makers to create an illusion of growth. The breadth of the market is based on the highly speculative American dollar values.

The only people making any "real" money are the market makers and the IPO sellers...for the majority of investors its just a hedge against inflation!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I want to address the last three posts above me...but I don't feel like taking up 3 posts and quoting enormous amounts...

Mrs. Gimpy! I agree there there were two horrible choices last year in terms of our Commander and Chief. I voted Republican Ticket, minus the presidency, only due to the fact that I saw it the other way around. Two piles of crap and Kerry was the less pungent of the two.

Kwyck, George W. had many possibilities to help out with Oil prices. Reserves, initiatives in South America, Central America, the Gulf, Texas, Mexico, etc. Putting limits on Exxon Mobil for price gouging...

The housing market is one of the best indicators we have for the economy. Inflation is going to be a killer soon enough. The unemployment numbers are good, I agree and that boads well.

One last thing, the markets are doing so well because of all the major expansions, cost cutting and mergers/aquisitions huge businesses are conducting. As well as the lower unemployment numbers. Good things. But unemployment has been on the downslope since clinton, I may be wrong about this, but Im pretty sure i'm not.

Anabolic, I don't know is reagan's economics was short sited, I think it may have been more along the lines of it wasn't stuck too for long enough. How often was he referenced last night? 19 times i believe.

AR, I do love reading your theories almost as much as clowny does...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Airborne gets down with iForce Testabolan V2 + Intimidate!
    By Airborne42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 482
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 11:31 PM
  2. Finally getting down with the Beast
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 12:51 PM
  3. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 08:08 AM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 09:58 AM
  5. PRES gets SeXy with his PALS