Rosie A Gonner - Fat+ Gay+ 911Truth = No Abc Tv

  1. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    20.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Question Rosie A Gonner - Fat+ Gay+ 911Truth = No Abc Tv


    ******** ? ******** ? ********: BYE BYE ROSIE ???

    Oddly, while she has always been fat, unattractive and gay
    something about the whole 911 thing just did not fit for ABC !

    or maybe it was Trump?

  2. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Maybe it was she was a loud obnoxious pain in the ass. When did Rosie become a scientist and a expert at metals? It isn't like she argued useing sound logical reasoning.
  3. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Anyone that thinks 911 was an inside job deserves to be deported to Antarctica. ABC had no choice but to fire her fat, insane and mentally ill ass. They should roast her in an open pit grill and feed the entire continent of Africa for a few years.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    911Truth? HAHAHAHAHA. I knew it! You are one of those ****ing **** pile douche bags that follow all that Alex Jones propaghanda. OMFG why do I even bother trying to converse with you. Never again. You are sub human. People like you deserve nothing short of being put to death like a Horse with a broken leg.
  5. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    911Truth? HAHAHAHAHA. I knew it! You are one of those ****ing **** pile douche bags that follow all that Alex Jones propaghanda. OMFG why do I even bother trying to converse with you. Never again. You are sub human. People like you deserve nothing short of being put to death like a Horse with a broken leg.
    Do you take time away from beating your kids to post on the internet?



    I'm just playing with you, though. Who are you talking to? Rosie?
  6. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Ummm, did I miss something or did Norris finally went over to the deep end of the pool?
  7. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    zbtboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    998
    Rep Power
    610
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    22.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Ummm, did I miss something or did Norris finally went over to the deep end of the pool?
    when was he ever in the shallow end?
  8. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    hahaha, poor Norris :0
  9. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Im talking to Sir Douche that started this thread. The guy is an absolute lunatic fringe liberal, now he believes in 911 conspiracy theory. Not a surprise. And people like him call Bush stupid. Thats like Rosie calling someone else fat ugly and annoying.
  10. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Partisanship aside, as I am neither red or blue, George W. Bush is inept; quite frankly, that is an inarguable reality. Where did AR explicitly state that he feels 9/11 is a conspiracy? I do not see it. I would also counter that you are possibly too far to the right, yourself.
  11. Senior Member
    Rogue Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    742
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    69.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Purely For the sake of better discussion,you should ban Norris and unban Biohazzard, Jay.

    I miss Bio's Neocon Masters of the Universe BS with too many smilies, just because he had more in his repertoire than Norris' weak copy and paste with insults game, he's too lame to bring out the best in CDB.

    Every good discussion needs an artful Antagonist or three, Norris is just not up to the job, terminate with extra prejudice.
  12. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    The democratic leadership in the senate and house are inept, that is an unarguable reality. And he said 911 Truth very clearly in the topic. WTF else does that mean when Rosie said one of the towers had controlled demolitions. Anyone that believes in this 911 inside job garbage needs to end their own life before they either pro create and mess up the gene pool even more, or let their inferior thought process effect society.
  13. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    zbtboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    998
    Rep Power
    610
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    22.05%

    I dont know CNorris, you sound a lot like Rosie just from the Right. You know, spewing spin like its fact and actually believing your own BS.

    I have an idea. We should leave Rosie and Ann Coutler in a locked room for a week and see who survives. Better yet, lets just leave the door locked.
  14. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    The democratic leadership in the senate and house are inept, that is an unarguable reality. And he said 911 Truth very clearly in the topic. WTF else does that mean when Rosie said one of the towers had controlled demolitions. Anyone that believes in this 911 inside job garbage needs to end their own life before they either pro create and mess up the gene pool even more, or let their inferior thought process effect society.
    And? Where did I mention any support for the Democratic leadership or the Senate? I believe I stated "partisanship aside", but I appreciate you elucidating your position. Personally, I would rather have such individuals 'pollute the gene pool', as opposed to individuals such as yourself; at least in the former, the capacity for free-thought, however ridiculous it may be, is present; in the latter and other individuals like yourself, blind partisan follow-the-leader tactics scare me much more.

    Anyway, have a nice day.
  15. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    zbtboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    998
    Rep Power
    610
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    22.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    And? Where did I mention any support for the Democratic leadership or the Senate? I believe I stated "partisanship aside", but I appreciate you elucidating your position. Personally, I would rather have such individuals 'pollute the gene pool', as opposed to individuals such as yourself; at least in the former, the capacity for free-thought, however ridiculous it may be, is present; in the latter and other individuals like yourself, blind partisan follow-the-leader tactics scare me much more.

    Anyway, have a nice day.
  16. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    And? Where did I mention any support for the Democratic leadership or the Senate? I believe I stated "partisanship aside", but I appreciate you elucidating your position. Personally, I would rather have such individuals 'pollute the gene pool', as opposed to individuals such as yourself; at least in the former, the capacity for free-thought, however ridiculous it may be, is present; in the latter and other individuals like yourself, blind partisan follow-the-leader tactics scare me much more.

    Anyway, have a nice day.
    Your claim of blind partisan follow the leader tactics are completely baseless and foolish. I dont follow any party blindly, but I will not put up with anabolicrhino's distortions of the facts. Claiming my government killed over 3,000 innocent people or any other baseless bull****. Its as foolish as denial of the holocaust. No wonder his political ideas fall more in line with the leadership of Iran than the leadership of the free world. And I'm sure in his crazy head he thinks Bush is a fascist dictator. With his alignment with Islamofascist points of view, where does that put him? He the fascist.

    I made my arguments, he made his. But once you claim my government killed over 3,000 people, you have crossed a line of no return. These claims have been scientifically proven wrong over and over again, and are completely motivated by exactly what you claim I follow, blind partistan tactics. Free speech is one thing, but there are some things you need to back up to be able to claim. That is exactly why Rosie is gone. She is just like anabolicrhino. Miserable, mentally disturbed, delusional and they just rant and make claims that are completely baseless and cant be backed up with any rational thought. I believe in free speech, but I don not believe in slanderous lies.
  17. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Antagonistic and completely superfluous rhetoric aside, AR never stated his position. Ironically, given the context of your rant, you are making assumptions based off a thread title, and proceed to make ridiculous value judgments off of them.
  18. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Ad homenim attacks need to stay out of this...I'm not going to have to keep making these reminders. Opinions are opinions and wishing someone's death/suicide because they have questions or uncertanties is uncalled for. I personally think the 911 conspiracy theories are paranoia setting in and are not based in reality but I also don't think that because someone disagrees with me they are a gene pool issue.
  19. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Antagonistic and completely superfluous rhetoric aside, AR never stated his position. Ironically, given the context of your rant, you are making assumptions based off a thread title, and proceed to make ridiculous value judgments off of them.
    No trust me I know his points of view. We have debated a lot. And why else would he call it 911Truth? The pieces of the puzzle fall into place like a toddlers shape through a slot game. It couldnt be any more clear. I feel confident with my assumption.
  20. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    No trust me I know his points of view. We have debated a lot. And why else would he call it 911Truth? The pieces of the puzzle fall into place like a toddlers shape through a slot game. It couldnt be any more clear. I feel confident with my assumption.
    I am glad you do, but the point remains: regardless of what AR may or may not say in this thread, that I like to reserve death threats and rants for when the person actually states their opinion.
  21. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13068
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I do not believe the gov't actually pulled off 9-11 but I do believe they could have done a better job of preventing it. I think Rosie is way too annoying and bad for business so that also had something to with it IMO. I also think we must respect each others opinion. We have a lot more in common then we believe (or may be led to believe).

    We're all at AM because bodybuilding/fitness is a major part of our life so keep that in mind next time you're arguing over politics, religion, sports, etc.
  22. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Did anyone notice me spelling suicide...suiside? No? Good...Carry on.
  23. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    20.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Thumbs up


    hey,sorry I am late had to work,..um did I miss anything ?

    ha ha ha ha ha...hey why am I laughing? gene pool?

    Seriously, I will put the Anabolicrhino gene pool up against the cnorris gene pool any day anywhere!... Bucko !

    The 911TRUTH.com reference is based upon Rosie's statement on the View and her blog,..that's all folks !!!

    but, if you really want to know the real story...

    My concept of reality is that the world is a mysterious place,
    it is naive to think that there is only one 911 answer...

    and it's unthinkable that; the one version of the truth can be found on a website frequented by cnorris! - Yikes!!!

    No trust me I know his points of view. We have debated a lot. And why else would he call it 911Truth? The pieces of the puzzle fall into place like a toddlers shape through a slot game. It couldnt be any more clear. I feel confident with my assumption.


    You know what happens when you assume ???

    ...did somebody mention BIOHAZZARD, yeah kinda miss him too
    I think he was just banned for a week,...but after the 2006 election I guess he just didn't have the heart, here to you BIOHAZZARD, where ever you are...





    I miss you man !!!
  24. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    You used Pink...You commie pinko bastard!!!!
  25. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino View Post
    hey,sorry I am late had to work,..um did I miss anything ?

    ha ha ha ha ha...hey why am I laughing? gene pool?

    Seriously, I will put the Anabolicrhino gene pool up against the cnorris gene pool any day anywhere!... Bucko !

    You already lost at that one BUCKO!

    The 911TRUTH.com reference is based upon Rosie's statement on the View and her blog,..that's all folks !!!

    Wow, why am I not surprised you read Rosie's blog?

    but, if you really want to know the real story...

    My concept of reality is that the world is a mysterious place,
    it is naive to think that there is only one 911 answer...

    So in other words, you havent decided if Bush, Cheney or the Jews are responsible for 911?


    and it's unthinkable that; the one version of the truth can be found on a website frequented by cnorris! - Yikes!!!

    Its unthinkable for you to find any truth at all. Your type doesnt deal with concrete facts.


    No trust me I know his points of view. We have debated a lot. And why else would he call it 911Truth? The pieces of the puzzle fall into place like a toddlers shape through a slot game. It couldnt be any more clear. I feel confident with my assumption.


    You know what happens when you assume ???

    Im correct! Thats what happened!

    CNorris => <= anabolicrhin
  26. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    20.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Exclamation


    as quoted by cnorris on 4/27/07
    So in other words, you havent decided if Bush, Cheney or the Jews are responsible for 911?


    I haven't made any decisions on 911 yet !

    I am still waiting for the "facts"!

    I will be glad to listen if you have any that you can prove!

    Seriously though, What do you have against Bush , Cheney or the Jews???

    I am just curious as to why you would bring up those particular entities, in connection with 911???

    No one else in this thread, has mentioned anyone as being connected to 911!!!

    I am ready for your concrete facts now!
  27. Registered User
    wojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    1098
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    26.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    ok fact of the matter is rosie was supposed to be a long time ago..they were getting ready to oust her right before her and trump went at it.then trump opened his mouth about private conversations he and barbara had about rosie where barbara told him they were going to get rid of rosie.barbara appeared on howard stern and got real nervous when stern asked her about what trump said.they basically have kept her around because of how bad it would have looked with everything going on with her and trump.me personally i cannot stand her and the fact i know so much about this i feel like i should apply for HRT..wojo out..lol
  28. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Along with Rosie and Alex Jones propaganda, read some of these SCIENTIFIC articles about 9/11. Maybe this will help you make up your mind.

    Good Science and 9-11 Demolition Theories

    Debunking The 9/11 Myths - Mar. 2005 Cover Story - Popular Mechanics

    AlterNet: Enough of the 9/11 Conspiracy Theories, Already
  29. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    20.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    Along with Rosie and Alex Jones propaganda, read some of these SCIENTIFIC articles about 9/11. Maybe this will help you make up your mind.

    Good Science and 9-11 Demolition Theories

    Debunking The 9/11 Myths - Mar. 2005 Cover Story - Popular Mechanics

    AlterNet: Enough of the 9/11 Conspiracy Theories, Already
    Thanks I appreciate your efforts

    These are certainly some interesting theories !
  30. New Member
    Dagron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    203
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    49.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    The democratic leadership in the senate and house are inept, that is an unarguable reality.
    Both sides are inept, the rhinos had the house/senate for years and didn't do a heck of a lot with it. What it comes down to is that both sides are more worried about maintaining or gaining power than in actually standing for something... which is almost comical, because history shows that if you stand up for what's right and articulate it well to America, you will be elected

    Oh yeah, Rosie is an uninformed waste of space, too.
  31. New Member
    Mega NRG Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    200
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    38.82%

    There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been beaten to death in this thread but I really don't care for Rosie. She's as pleasant and aesthetically pleasing as a boil on my ass.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-12-2013, 07:14 PM
  2. Best fat burner/thermogenic...NO Yohimbe
    By Buffspartan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 05:08 PM
  3. GH causing FAT LOSS? Makes NO sense to me....
    By Cantell in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 03:59 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 04:39 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 02:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in