Does God Hate America ??? - WTF ?

1. Unhappy Does God Hate America ??? - WTF ?

Viral Video Chart - The Most Hated Family in America (1/7)

They are really stretching the Freedom of Speech thing here!!!

Funeral protests ??? WTF

2. Should have known it was some fanatic religious sect, I don't care what anyone does with their lives faith wise or anything for that matter, but when you start pushing your views on other people is where it crosses the line. You can believe whatever you want to believe, i don't care, just don't go around harassing people about it. I hope someone mass murders their entire family.

3. Gives all Christians a bad name. What a bunch of idiots.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

4. Speaking of idiot's have you heard Rosie's O'Donnel latest conspiracy theory.The American goverment was behind 911 and that explosives brought down building 7 and not melted steel..
    According to the Butch steel cant melt...

5. what did bring down building 7 ? melted steel ? im curious where that informaion comes from.
  6. Question

Quote Originally Posted by bluecollar View Post
    what did bring down building 7 ? melted steel ? im curious where that informaion comes from.

OFFICIALLY- No one really knows, fire is claimed to have been a factor. The rest is speculation.

here is one possiblity 9/11 Videos - The Controlled Collapse of WTC 7

7. Please for the love of God don't get the 911 thing going again. People who protest funerals are just in a serious need of some morals.

8. that video makes me puke

9. most worry about k-fed and brittany or anna nicole during a foreign occupation and a global meltdown. I sure wouldnt do it thought its missdirecting anger. kinda of like spounting off about random opinions on a BB forum, lol.
    Last edited by somewhatgifted; 04-07-2007 at 02:58 PM. Reason: I watched it!!

10. Direct the anger in the proper direction instead of using theatrical stunts to get it across.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Direct the anger in the proper direction instead of using theatrical stunts to get it across.
    Agreed. they are scum indeed but greater scum go undetected.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 09:57 AM
  2. why does everyone hate sustanon 250
    By wilgates in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 09:11 PM
  3. does god exist
    By bigironkiller in forum General Chat
    Replies: 825
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 11:00 PM
  4. What Does God Think Of Rudy's Campaign ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 02:04 PM
  5. God Bless America
    By delta314 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 05:48 PM