Does God Hate America ??? - WTF ?

Chemist2234

Chemist2234

Awards
Should have known it was some fanatic religious sect, I don't care what anyone does with their lives faith wise or anything for that matter, but when you start pushing your views on other people is where it crosses the line. You can believe whatever you want to believe, i don't care, just don't go around harassing people about it. I hope someone mass murders their entire family.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gives all Christians a bad name. What a bunch of idiots.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Speaking of idiot's have you heard Rosie's O'Donnel latest conspiracy theory.The American goverment was behind 911 and that explosives brought down building 7 and not melted steel..
According to the Butch steel cant melt...

bluecollar

bluecollar

Awards
what did bring down building 7 ? melted steel ? im curious where that informaion comes from.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please for the love of God don't get the 911 thing going again. People who protest funerals are just in a serious need of some morals.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
most worry about k-fed and brittany or anna nicole during a foreign occupation and a global meltdown. I sure wouldnt do it thought its missdirecting anger. kinda of like spounting off about random opinions on a BB forum, lol.

Last edited:
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Direct the anger in the proper direction instead of using theatrical stunts to get it across.