Immigration problem? -- Do the math!!!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
That's an old video--and they undershot todays population by 20 million people.

Absolutely great presentation--sadly, most people don't get it. We can't save the world.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I don't think immigration is about saving the world. Doctors, scientists, investors, people who graduated the most respected universities in the world have ten times more chances to get residency here than some average person. Which is great for them, but it's not exactly "saving the world"

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I don't think immigration is about saving the world. Doctors, scientists, investors, people who graduated the most respected universities in the world have ten times more chances to get residency here than some average person. Which is great for them, but it's not exactly "saving the world"
Okay, allowing anybody and everyone to enter the US is more specifically what I (and the speaker) was referring to.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I am thankful my grandparents moved to the US in the 1920's.
However, this video is just showing how the logistics of uncontrolled immigration cannot work.

The answer is to make the other countries more livable places.
which makes more sense than letting the world degenerate while we try and keep the USA as a shiny bastion of freedom and opportunity. Of course those logistics are not exactly easy either!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Okay, allowing anybody and everyone to enter the US is more specifically what I (and the speaker) was referring to.
you are talking about illegal immigration, right? Then yes, I agree with you.