Bush-cheney Impeachment Passes

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,604
    Answers
    0

    Bush-cheney Impeachment Passes


    Democracy for New Mexico: BREAKING: NM Senate Rules Committee Passes Bush-Cheney Impeachment Resolution

    So, Nanct Pelosi gets to be THE FIRST WOMEN president?...Hillary will be pissed!

  2. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0

    What an open minded website...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    What an open minded website...
    Come on now... Thats about as objective as they come!!!

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,700
    Answers
    0

    It only has legs in NM..ain't going anywhere.
  5. rollin' on dubs!
    WannaBeHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    923
    Answers
    0

    dont worry fellow republicans, NM is an extremely ignorant state. nothing good comes from us. all we have is green chile is the baloon fiesta. i didnt know what either was til i moved here
  6. Registered User
    Mega NRG Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    213
    Answers
    0

    Oh **** yes.

    This would be the best 17th birthday present ever. If it ever got off the ground that is.
  7. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0




    riiiiiight....
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  8. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mega NRG Man View Post
    Oh **** yes.

    This would be the best 17th birthday present ever. If it ever got off the ground that is.
    Even better than a Nintendo Wii?
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Even better than a Nintendo Wii?
    ZING!!!!

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  10. Board Supporter
    snakebyte05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,538
    Answers
    0

    retarded. its one thing to disagree with bush, but I do not believe impeachment is in order at all.
  11. Registered User
    UHCougar05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,227
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post



    riiiiiight....
    Kids...
  12. Registered User
    brass monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    882
    Answers
    0

    I think the bigest problem with politicians they do not no the difference between a opponent and a enemy. Opponents face each other one win one loses. Enemys try to destroy each other.
  13. Registered User
    tschitanek1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0

    i don't know i'm tired of fighting his war
  14. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tschitanek1 View Post
    i don't know i'm tired of fighting his war
    And the world knows it.


    Here is the game plan to beat the US in any war......prolong it, get public opinion to be tired of it (the young are so easily influenced) and insist on fighting a politically correct war.

    Its ok, those who attack us already know this, are planning the next one so they can watch the government jump through hoops again, watch the American public get pissed for about a year or two, then laugh when it falls apart again.

    The American public is failry predictable.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    And the world knows it.


    Here is the game plan to beat the US in any war......prolong it, get public opinion to be tired of it (the young are so easily influenced) and insist on fighting a politically correct war.

    Its ok, those who attack us already know this, are planning the next one so they can watch the government jump through hoops again, watch the American public get pissed for about a year or two, then laugh when it falls apart again.

    The American public is failry predictable.

    Unfortunately this is completely correct. Look at the backing at the BEGINNING of the war. Now when we are in the ****... people want to turn tail and run.

    I just dont understand it myself. When the going gets rough..... the the masses get going.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  16. Banned
    NordicNacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    19
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    And the world knows it.


    Here is the game plan to beat the US in any war......prolong it, get public opinion to be tired of it (the young are so easily influenced) and insist on fighting a politically correct war.

    Its ok, those who attack us already know this, are planning the next one so they can watch the government jump through hoops again, watch the American public get pissed for about a year or two, then laugh when it falls apart again.

    The American public is failry predictable.
    No one can beat us in a war. Where just not that good at Nation building
  17. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by NordicNacho View Post
    No one can beat us in a war. Where just not that good at Nation building
    Unfortunately you can't nation build when funds are threatened to be cut off, the news consistently harps on everything negative to shape public opinion and you only give a country 3-5 years to do so.

    Ask Germany, Japan and your own founding fathers. Nation building takes decades, not 3 years.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  18. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

    I just dont understand it myself. When the going gets rough..... the the masses get going.

    Adams
    Its easy. When you can sit in your air conditioned room with your high speed internet and the war doesnt really effect you other than paying a bit more for gas, people don't care anymore. When you have relatives over there, you do care but that's not the majority of the public.

    Then the war becomes a talking points about how politicians get elected and the distrust of and resentment of any type of authority figure (the overall attitude of youth) takes over.

    Classic.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  19. rollin' on dubs!
    WannaBeHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    923
    Answers
    0

    we have spent A LOT of money fighting this war but that doesnt make it a reason to stop. the media is too liberal and has everyone convinced that us being in iraq is bad. they brainwash everyone.

    talk to people who have been there, and they will tell you the importance of our presence in the middle east. maybe things arent improving as we had hoped or possibly never will appear better. but stop and think what might happen if we left. i guarantee another threat will happen weather it be another terrorist attack or detonation of a nucleur weapon. i will take the opinions of the people who served our country and have been through the experience rather than those who speculate and critic.
  20. rollin' on dubs!
    WannaBeHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    923
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    Its easy. When you can sit in your air conditioned room with your high speed internet and the war doesnt really effect you other than paying a bit more for gas, people don't care anymore. When you have relatives over there, you do care but that's not the majority of the public.

    Then the war becomes a talking points about how politicians get elected and the distrust of and resentment of any type of authority figure (the overall attitude of youth) takes over.

    Classic.
    Bobo for President!!!
  21. Banned
    NordicNacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    19
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    Unfortunately you can't nation build when funds are threatened to be cut off, the news consistently harps on everything negative to shape public opinion and you only give a country 3-5 years to do so.

    Ask Germany, Japan and your own founding fathers. Nation building takes decades, not 3 years.

    No insurgency there. We also didn't have to play peace maker with three groups who want to kill each others guts. Look up how many american where killed after the war was over in both those countries. Barely any. We also had alot more troops back then too
  22. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeHulk View Post
    we have spent A LOT of money fighting this war but that doesnt make it a reason to stop. the media is too liberal and has everyone convinced that us being in iraq is bad. they brainwash everyone.

    talk to people who have been there, and they will tell you the importance of our presence in the middle east. maybe things arent improving as we had hoped or possibly never will appear better. but stop and think what might happen if we left. i guarantee another threat will happen weather it be another terrorist attack or detonation of a nucleur weapon. i will take the opinions of the people who served our country and have been through the experience rather than those who speculate and critic.
    The whole money being spent issue is overblown as well. Do you think that money would be spent elsewhere if the Democrats we're in charge the whole time? Hell no. Well maybe....I know Pelosi need her own personal 757 to fly around.

    The people that think that money would be spent on say education, health care, etc..are extremely naive. Clinton had 8 years to solve that and what did he do? Nothing. It sat in "surplus"

    What happened after Vietnam when we we're saving all the money? Nothing. We had the biggest oil crisis in modern history and taxes were sky high.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  23. Banned
    NordicNacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    19
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    The whole money being spent issue is overblown as well. Do you think that money would be spent elsewhere if the Democrats we're in charge the whole time? Hell no. Well maybe....I know Pelosi need her own personal 757 to fly around.

    The people that think that money would be spent on say education, health care, etc..are extremely naive. Clinton had 8 years to solve that and what did he do? Nothing. It sat in "surplus"

    What happened after Vietnam when we we're saving all the money? Nothing. We had the biggest oil crisis in modern history and taxes were sky high.
    Thats what happens when Isreal goes to war in the middle east. Called a Oil Embargo. You got to love the no bid contract to Haliburton. Remember Cheney said it would cost 50 billion and he knew where the wmd's where. Guess he is still looking.
  24. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by NordicNacho View Post
    No insurgency there. We also didn't have to play peace maker with three groups who want to kill each others guts. Look up how many american where killed after the war was over in both those countries. Barely any. We also had alot more troops back then too
    No insurgency because we didn't worry about collateral damage. That's off limits due to the politically correct American public. If you know your church, cities and civilian areas are targets, insurgencies stop pretty quickly.

    Instead of looking at how many casualties there were after the war maybe you should look at how many were during the war then compare it to today. This whole Iraq war would be one very bad week during World War II.

    Battle of the Bulge- 3 days

    100,000 German casualties, killed, wounded or captured.
    81,000 American casualties, including 23,554 captured and 19,000 killed.
    1,400 British casualties 200 killed.

    When we fight a politically correct war, we lose.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  25. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by NordicNacho View Post
    Thats what happens when Isreal goes to war in the middle east. Called a Oil Embargo. You got to love the no bid contract to Haliburton. Remember Cheney said it would cost 50 billion and he knew where the wmd's where. Guess he is still looking.
    And Clinton said the same. Both of them. Oops

    And Israel went to war last summer.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  26. Banned
    NordicNacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    19
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    And Clinton said the same. Both of them. Oops

    And Israel went to war last summer.
    But not Dean or Obama:dl: :dl: Lool up how much Haliburton Stock has gone up a lot of blood money has been made off this war.
    Its the cost of freedom though
  27. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by NordicNacho View Post
    But not Dean or Obama:dl: :dl: Lool up how much Haliburton Stock has gone up a lot of blood money has been made off this war.
    Its the cost of freedom though

    Really? Dean said Iraq were interntioanal criminals and should be brought to justice. But that was during Clinton's years..I guess it was ok then.

    "We've gotten rid of (Saddam Hussein), and I suppose that's a good thing."

    "If the U.N. in the end chooses not to enforce its own resolutions, then the U.S. should give Saddam 30 to 60 days to disarm, and if he doesn't, unilateral action is a regrettable, but unavoidable, choice."

    "Look, it's very simple. Here's what we ought to have done. We should have gone to the U.N. Security Council. We should have asked for a resolution to allow the inspectors back in with no pre-conditions. And then we should have given them a deadline saying "If you don't do this, say, within 60 days, we will reserve our right as Americans to defend ourselves and we will go into Iraq."

    - Howard Dean



    Obama wasn't even around then.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  28. Banned
    NordicNacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    19
    Answers
    0
  29. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0

    Famous Dean quotes:


    10) "I think with a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court, you can't play, you know, hide the salami, or whatever it's called." --urging President Bush to make public Supreme Court nominee Harriet Miers's White House records

    9) "You know, the Republicans are not very friendly to different kinds of people. They're a pretty monolithic party. Pretty much, they all behave the same, and they all look the same. ... It's pretty much a white Christian party.'' --speaking about the lack of outreach to minority communities by political parties

    8) "I still want to be the candidate for guys with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks."

    7) "I'm a metrosexual." –employing the buzz phrase for straight men who are in touch with their feminine sides, then later admitting he didn't know what the term means

    6) "We've gotten rid of (Saddam Hussein), and I suppose that's a good thing."

    5) "The idea that the United States is going to win the war in Iraq is just plain wrong."

    4) "This president is not interested in being a good president.


    3) "Now that we're on dog pee, we can have an interesting conversation about that. I do not recommend drinking urine…but if you drink water straight from the river, you have a greater chance of getting an infection than you do if you drink urine." —teaching an eight-grade science class in La Crosse, Wisconsin

    2) "You think people can work all day and then pick up their kids at child care or wherever and get home and still manage to sandwich in an eight-hour vote? Well Republicans, I guess can do that. Because a lot of them have never made an honest living in their lives."

    1) "Not only are we going to New Hampshire ... we're going to South Carolina and Oklahoma and Arizona and North Dakota and New Mexico, and we're going to California and Texas and New York! And we're going to South Dakota and Oregon and Washington and Michigan. And then we're going to Washington, D.C. to take back the White House, Yeeeeeaaaaaargh!"







    I don't really care about Obama.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  30. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0



    I like the Dean quote.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  31. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    Famous Dean quotes:
    7) "I'm a metrosexual." –employing the buzz phrase for straight men who are in touch with their feminine sides, then later admitting he didn't know what the term means
    LOL, what a moron ! I guess he's used to making statements about things he's clueless on so why should we be surprised. BTW, the democrats already seem to have a feminine/French mentality so claiming to be a metrosexual can only hurt LOL.
  32. Banned
    NordicNacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    19
    Answers
    0

    I like this one
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  33. Running with the Big Boys
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,604
    Answers
    0

    This extended military engagement(not a war) is being prolonged
    because the USA is making the same mistake they made with Vietnam. The mistake is based in the ideology of the Iraqi people. any attempt at nation building involves converting the native people to sharing the same mass belief system. The United States preaches supply side capitalism or consumerism. These principles worked great in western Europe because that's where they were invented. When the USA tried to apply consumerism to South East Asia there were mixed results; South Korea seems to have gotten along well and South Vietnam is well on its way, but this process has taken 50 years!. I think it is a bit premature to expect the Iraqis to assimilate into a consumer society in just 4 years! This is a long term project that will unfortunately be at the expense of many lives. I hope it is worth it
  34. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by NordicNacho View Post
    I like this one
    Right, I'm sure mission accomplished meant the complete overhaul of the Iraqi nation.




    But it still doesnt take away form the fact Dean favored it. Sorry, its the truth.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  35. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    LOL, what a moron ! I guess he's used to making statements about things he's clueless on so why should we be surprised. BTW, the democrats already seem to have a feminine/French mentality so claiming to be a metrosexual can only hurt LOL.
    Lets pass a non binding resolution stating we don't like the war. I'm sure that's why we elect government officials, to express their opinion...not to actually DO something. What a joke the new Congress is. I'd rather have a corrupt one who does something than a corrupt one that does nothing. Instead, they spend tax payer money to vote on resolution stating the obvious and what they got elected for in the first place. Real progress there....

    Oh I forget, Nancy Pelosi gets a new 757. It only costs $15,000 more per trip than the former speaker, ol' corrupt Dennis Hastert. I mean really, don't we all need our own personal 757's? I know I couldn't live without mine!

    Reform in ethics? Don't think so....
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  36. Banned
    NordicNacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    19
    Answers
    0

    10 billion lost in fraud in Iraq. Thats enough to get a plane for every person in congress for a few hundred years.

    Federal audit sees risk of more Iraq fraud, waste*-*Nation/Politics*-*The Washington Times, America's Newspaper
  37. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    Lets pass a non binding resolution stating we don't like the war. I'm sure that's why we elect government officials, to express their opinion...not to actually DO something. What a joke the new Congress is. I'd rather have a corrupt one who does something than a corrupt one that does nothing. Instead, they spend tax payer money to vote on resolution stating the obvious and what they got elected for in the first place. Real progress there....

    Oh I forget, Nancy Pelosi gets a new 757. It only costs $15,000 more per trip than the former speaker, ol' corrupt Dennis Hastert. I mean really, don't we all need our own personal 757's? I know I couldn't live without mine!

    Reform in ethics? Don't think so....
    The funny thing is she has allegedly been on the forefrunt as far as improving education goes. That 757 + the expenses can educate a lot of SCHOOLS ! She also pretty much crapped on private schools which is where I'd want my kids to end up since I am a teacher at a public school and know how they work. The porkrolling in public education would make you so sick that they'd probably name a new disease after you. They think throwing $$$ at a problem is the solution but if there's no fundamentally sound plan with the right people to implement it then throwing $$$ at a problem (which they do for PR) will always be a waste
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,604
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    Lets pass a non binding resolution stating we don't like the war. I'm sure that's why we elect government officials, to express their opinion...not to actually DO something.

    Agreed, Political leaders just set the agenda for the nation as it is passed down to them from their corporate rulers!

    Oh I forget, Nancy Pelosi gets a new 757. It only costs $15,000 more per trip than the former speaker, ol' corrupt Dennis Hastert. I mean really, don't we all need our own personal 757's? I know I couldn't live without mine!

    Reform in ethics? Don't think so....
    ...but where does she stand on the whole, covering for the "gay hating, gay , pedophile members of congress" issue?

    looks like the congress is doing something Democrats move to limit Bush's authority - Yahoo! News
    Last edited by anabolicrhino; 02-23-2007 at 05:27 AM. Reason: critical link
  39. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by NordicNacho View Post
    10 billion lost in fraud in Iraq. Thats enough to get a plane for every person in congress for a few hundred years.

    Federal audit sees risk of more Iraq fraud, waste - Nation/Politics - The Washington Times, America's Newspaper
    Yeah if you actually think you would even see any of that money. Sorry, you wouldn't.

    But I see where you stand, as long as a liberal is doing it, its fine...

    Bush wasted money on a war therefore we can turn our head to those "ethical" liberals who need there own 757. Typical liberal logic....don't acknowledge guilt, look to pass the blame to someone else. I mean everyone knows those bleeding hearts are pure...

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  40. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino View Post
    ...but where does she stand on the whole, covering for the "gay hating, gay , pedophile members of congress" issue?

    looks like the congress is doing something Democrats move to limit Bush's authority - Yahoo! News


    I don't know, why don't you ask the original pedophile, Gerry Studds. He remained reelected and Democrats gave him a standing ovation. Like I said, ethics reform...


    Ahh... yes, "limit" his authority. Well that does us some real good NOW once we are ALREADY in the war. Cut funding and stop the war? Nah....we'll just limit the power of the President in his final year in office instead of actually stopping the war.

    In other words, lets "look" like we are doing something to those that elected us but in reality, the war will still go on. We DO have to get reelected and we can't piss off too many people you know?



    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mel Siff has passed on
    By ex_banana-eater in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2003, 09:19 PM
  2. Compare Hollywood Bunch to Bush and other U.S. Leaders
    By msclbldrguy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 02:32 PM
  3. pres bush will be on at 10:15pm...war
    By BigAl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 09:15 AM
  4. Bush's Big Boner!
    By DaddyR in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-08-2003, 08:20 AM
  5. Bush to promote health prevention in budget
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 07:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in