Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What an open minded website... :rolleyes:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It only has legs in NM..ain't going anywhere.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
dont worry fellow republicans, NM is an extremely ignorant state. nothing good comes from us. all we have is green chile is the baloon fiesta. i didnt know what either was til i moved here:eek:

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
Oh **** yes.

This would be the best 17th birthday present ever. If it ever got off the ground that is.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:rolleyes:

riiiiiight....

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
retarded. its one thing to disagree with bush, but I do not believe impeachment is in order at all.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
I think the bigest problem with politicians they do not no the difference between a opponent and a enemy. Opponents face each other one win one loses. Enemys try to destroy each other.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i don't know i'm tired of fighting his war
And the world knows it.

Here is the game plan to beat the US in any war......prolong it, get public opinion to be tired of it (the young are so easily influenced) and insist on fighting a politically correct war.

Its ok, those who attack us already know this, are planning the next one so they can watch the government jump through hoops again, watch the American public get pissed for about a year or two, then laugh when it falls apart again.

The American public is failry predictable.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And the world knows it.

Here is the game plan to beat the US in any war......prolong it, get public opinion to be tired of it (the young are so easily influenced) and insist on fighting a politically correct war.

Its ok, those who attack us already know this, are planning the next one so they can watch the government jump through hoops again, watch the American public get pissed for about a year or two, then laugh when it falls apart again.

Unfortunately this is completely correct. Look at the backing at the BEGINNING of the war. Now when we are in the ****... people want to turn tail and run.

I just dont understand it myself. When the going gets rough..... the the masses get going.

Adams

NordicNacho

NordicNacho

Banned
Awards
And the world knows it.

No one can beat us in a war. Where just not that good at Nation building

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No one can beat us in a war. Where just not that good at Nation building
Unfortunately you can't nation build when funds are threatened to be cut off, the news consistently harps on everything negative to shape public opinion and you only give a country 3-5 years to do so.

Ask Germany, Japan and your own founding fathers. Nation building takes decades, not 3 years.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just dont understand it myself. When the going gets rough..... the the masses get going.

Adams
Its easy. When you can sit in your air conditioned room with your high speed internet and the war doesnt really effect you other than paying a bit more for gas, people don't care anymore. When you have relatives over there, you do care but that's not the majority of the public.

Then the war becomes a talking points about how politicians get elected and the distrust of and resentment of any type of authority figure (the overall attitude of youth) takes over.

Classic.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
we have spent A LOT of money fighting this war but that doesnt make it a reason to stop. the media is too liberal and has everyone convinced that us being in iraq is bad. they brainwash everyone.

talk to people who have been there, and they will tell you the importance of our presence in the middle east. maybe things arent improving as we had hoped or possibly never will appear better. but stop and think what might happen if we left. i guarantee another threat will happen weather it be another terrorist attack or detonation of a nucleur weapon. i will take the opinions of the people who served our country and have been through the experience rather than those who speculate and critic.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Its easy. When you can sit in your air conditioned room with your high speed internet and the war doesnt really effect you other than paying a bit more for gas, people don't care anymore. When you have relatives over there, you do care but that's not the majority of the public.

Then the war becomes a talking points about how politicians get elected and the distrust of and resentment of any type of authority figure (the overall attitude of youth) takes over.

Classic.
Bobo for President!!!

NordicNacho

NordicNacho

Banned
Awards
Unfortunately you can't nation build when funds are threatened to be cut off, the news consistently harps on everything negative to shape public opinion and you only give a country 3-5 years to do so.

Ask Germany, Japan and your own founding fathers. Nation building takes decades, not 3 years.

No insurgency there. We also didn't have to play peace maker with three groups who want to kill each others guts. Look up how many american where killed after the war was over in both those countries. Barely any. We also had alot more troops back then too

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
we have spent A LOT of money fighting this war but that doesnt make it a reason to stop. the media is too liberal and has everyone convinced that us being in iraq is bad. they brainwash everyone.

talk to people who have been there, and they will tell you the importance of our presence in the middle east. maybe things arent improving as we had hoped or possibly never will appear better. but stop and think what might happen if we left. i guarantee another threat will happen weather it be another terrorist attack or detonation of a nucleur weapon. i will take the opinions of the people who served our country and have been through the experience rather than those who speculate and critic.
The whole money being spent issue is overblown as well. Do you think that money would be spent elsewhere if the Democrats we're in charge the whole time? Hell no. Well maybe....I know Pelosi need her own personal 757 to fly around.

The people that think that money would be spent on say education, health care, etc..are extremely naive. Clinton had 8 years to solve that and what did he do? Nothing. It sat in "surplus" :rolleyes:

What happened after Vietnam when we we're saving all the money? Nothing. We had the biggest oil crisis in modern history and taxes were sky high.

NordicNacho

NordicNacho

Banned
Awards
The whole money being spent issue is overblown as well. Do you think that money would be spent elsewhere if the Democrats we're in charge the whole time? Hell no. Well maybe....I know Pelosi need her own personal 757 to fly around.

The people that think that money would be spent on say education, health care, etc..are extremely naive. Clinton had 8 years to solve that and what did he do? Nothing. It sat in "surplus" :rolleyes:

What happened after Vietnam when we we're saving all the money? Nothing. We had the biggest oil crisis in modern history and taxes were sky high.
Thats what happens when Isreal goes to war in the middle east. Called a Oil Embargo. You got to love the no bid contract to Haliburton. Remember Cheney said it would cost 50 billion and he knew where the wmd's where. Guess he is still looking.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No insurgency there. We also didn't have to play peace maker with three groups who want to kill each others guts. Look up how many american where killed after the war was over in both those countries. Barely any. We also had alot more troops back then too
No insurgency because we didn't worry about collateral damage. That's off limits due to the politically correct American public. If you know your church, cities and civilian areas are targets, insurgencies stop pretty quickly.

Instead of looking at how many casualties there were after the war maybe you should look at how many were during the war then compare it to today. This whole Iraq war would be one very bad week during World War II.

Battle of the Bulge- 3 days

100,000 German casualties, killed, wounded or captured.
81,000 American casualties, including 23,554 captured and 19,000 killed.
1,400 British casualties 200 killed.

When we fight a politically correct war, we lose.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats what happens when Isreal goes to war in the middle east. Called a Oil Embargo. You got to love the no bid contract to Haliburton. Remember Cheney said it would cost 50 billion and he knew where the wmd's where. Guess he is still looking.
And Clinton said the same. Both of them. Oops

And Israel went to war last summer.

NordicNacho

NordicNacho

Banned
Awards
And Clinton said the same. Both of them. Oops

And Israel went to war last summer.
But not Dean or Obama:dl: :dl: Lool up how much Haliburton Stock has gone up a lot of blood money has been made off this war.
Its the cost of freedom though

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But not Dean or Obama:dl: :dl: Lool up how much Haliburton Stock has gone up a lot of blood money has been made off this war.
Its the cost of freedom though

Really? Dean said Iraq were interntioanal criminals and should be brought to justice. But that was during Clinton's years..I guess it was ok then.

"We've gotten rid of (Saddam Hussein), and I suppose that's a good thing."

"If the U.N. in the end chooses not to enforce its own resolutions, then the U.S. should give Saddam 30 to 60 days to disarm, and if he doesn't, unilateral action is a regrettable, but unavoidable, choice."

"Look, it's very simple. Here's what we ought to have done. We should have gone to the U.N. Security Council. We should have asked for a resolution to allow the inspectors back in with no pre-conditions. And then we should have given them a deadline saying "If you don't do this, say, within 60 days, we will reserve our right as Americans to defend ourselves and we will go into Iraq."

- Howard Dean

Obama wasn't even around then.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Famous Dean quotes:

10) "I think with a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court, you can't play, you know, hide the salami, or whatever it's called." --urging President Bush to make public Supreme Court nominee Harriet Miers's White House records

9) "You know, the Republicans are not very friendly to different kinds of people. They're a pretty monolithic party. Pretty much, they all behave the same, and they all look the same. ... It's pretty much a white Christian party.'' --speaking about the lack of outreach to minority communities by political parties

8) "I still want to be the candidate for guys with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks."

7) "I'm a metrosexual." –employing the buzz phrase for straight men who are in touch with their feminine sides, then later admitting he didn't know what the term means

6) "We've gotten rid of (Saddam Hussein), and I suppose that's a good thing."

5) "The idea that the United States is going to win the war in Iraq is just plain wrong."

4) "This president is not interested in being a good president.

3) "Now that we're on dog pee, we can have an interesting conversation about that. I do not recommend drinking urine…but if you drink water straight from the river, you have a greater chance of getting an infection than you do if you drink urine." —teaching an eight-grade science class in La Crosse, Wisconsin

2) "You think people can work all day and then pick up their kids at child care or wherever and get home and still manage to sandwich in an eight-hour vote? Well Republicans, I guess can do that. Because a lot of them have never made an honest living in their lives."

1) "Not only are we going to New Hampshire ... we're going to South Carolina and Oklahoma and Arizona and North Dakota and New Mexico, and we're going to California and Texas and New York! And we're going to South Dakota and Oregon and Washington and Michigan. And then we're going to Washington, D.C. to take back the White House, Yeeeeeaaaaaargh!"

I don't really care about Obama.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I like the Dean quote.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Famous Dean quotes:
7) "I'm a metrosexual." –employing the buzz phrase for straight men who are in touch with their feminine sides, then later admitting he didn't know what the term means
LOL, what a moron ! I guess he's used to making statements about things he's clueless on so why should we be surprised. BTW, the democrats already seem to have a feminine/French mentality so claiming to be a metrosexual can only hurt LOL.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
This extended military engagement(not a war) is being prolonged
because the USA is making the same mistake they made with Vietnam. The mistake is based in the ideology of the Iraqi people. any attempt at nation building involves converting the native people to sharing the same mass belief system. The United States preaches supply side capitalism or consumerism. These principles worked great in western Europe because that's where they were invented. When the USA tried to apply consumerism to South East Asia there were mixed results; South Korea seems to have gotten along well and South Vietnam is well on its way, but this process has taken 50 years!. I think it is a bit premature to expect the Iraqis to assimilate into a consumer society in just 4 years! This is a long term project that will unfortunately be at the expense of many lives. I hope it is worth it

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like this one
Right, I'm sure mission accomplished meant the complete overhaul of the Iraqi nation.

But it still doesnt take away form the fact Dean favored it. Sorry, its the truth.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, what a moron ! I guess he's used to making statements about things he's clueless on so why should we be surprised. BTW, the democrats already seem to have a feminine/French mentality so claiming to be a metrosexual can only hurt LOL.
Lets pass a non binding resolution stating we don't like the war. I'm sure that's why we elect government officials, to express their opinion...not to actually DO something. What a joke the new Congress is. I'd rather have a corrupt one who does something than a corrupt one that does nothing. Instead, they spend tax payer money to vote on resolution stating the obvious and what they got elected for in the first place. Real progress there....

Oh I forget, Nancy Pelosi gets a new 757. It only costs $15,000 more per trip than the former speaker, ol' corrupt Dennis Hastert. :rolleyes: I mean really, don't we all need our own personal 757's? I know I couldn't live without mine!

Reform in ethics? Don't think so....

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Lets pass a non binding resolution stating we don't like the war. I'm sure that's why we elect government officials, to express their opinion...not to actually DO something. What a joke the new Congress is. I'd rather have a corrupt one who does something than a corrupt one that does nothing. Instead, they spend tax payer money to vote on resolution stating the obvious and what they got elected for in the first place. Real progress there....

Oh I forget, Nancy Pelosi gets a new 757. It only costs $15,000 more per trip than the former speaker, ol' corrupt Dennis Hastert. :rolleyes: I mean really, don't we all need our own personal 757's? I know I couldn't live without mine!

The funny thing is she has allegedly been on the forefrunt as far as improving education goes. That 757 + the expenses can educate a lot of SCHOOLS ! She also pretty much crapped on private schools which is where I'd want my kids to end up since I am a teacher at a public school and know how they work. The porkrolling in public education would make you so sick that they'd probably name a new disease after you. They think throwing $$$ at a problem is the solution but if there's no fundamentally sound plan with the right people to implement it then throwing $$$ at a problem (which they do for PR) will always be a waste :rant:

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Lets pass a non binding resolution stating we don't like the war. I'm sure that's why we elect government officials, to express their opinion...not to actually DO something.

Agreed, Political leaders just set the agenda for the nation as it is passed down to them from their corporate rulers!

...but where does she stand on the whole, covering for the "gay hating, gay , pedophile members of congress" issue?

looks like the congress is doing something Democrats move to limit Bush's authority - Yahoo! News

Last edited:
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
10 billion lost in fraud in Iraq. Thats enough to get a plane for every person in congress for a few hundred years.

Federal audit sees risk of more Iraq fraud, waste - Nation/Politics - The Washington Times, America's Newspaper
Yeah if you actually think you would even see any of that money. Sorry, you wouldn't.

But I see where you stand, as long as a liberal is doing it, its fine... :rolleyes:

Bush wasted money on a war therefore we can turn our head to those "ethical" liberals who need there own 757. Typical liberal logic....don't acknowledge guilt, look to pass the blame to someone else. I mean everyone knows those bleeding hearts are pure...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...but where does she stand on the whole, covering for the "gay hating, gay , pedophile members of congress" issue?

looks like the congress is doing something Democrats move to limit Bush's authority - Yahoo! News

I don't know, why don't you ask the original pedophile, Gerry Studds. He remained reelected and Democrats gave him a standing ovation. Like I said, ethics reform...

Ahh... yes, "limit" his authority. Well that does us some real good NOW once we are ALREADY in the war. Cut funding and stop the war? Nah....we'll just limit the power of the President in his final year in office instead of actually stopping the war.

In other words, lets "look" like we are doing something to those that elected us but in reality, the war will still go on. We DO have to get reelected and we can't piss off too many people you know?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The funny thing is she has allegedly been on the forefrunt as far as improving education goes. That 757 + the expenses can educate a lot of SCHOOLS ! She also pretty much crapped on private schools which is where I'd want my kids to end up since I am a teacher at a public school and know how they work. The porkrolling in public education would make you so sick that they'd probably name a new disease after you. They think throwing $$$ at a problem is the solution but if there's no fundamentally sound plan with the right people to implement it then throwing $$$ at a problem (which they do for PR) will always be a waste :rant:

Improving education? Both her and Bush had the same increases in Pell grants but the difference is Pelosi wants to give federal aid to illegal immigrants for education.

That's right, your tax dollars get to pay for illegal immigrants and their education.

NordicNacho

NordicNacho

Banned
Awards
Yeah if you actually think you would even see any of that money. Sorry, you wouldn't.

But I see where you stand, as long as a liberal is doing it, its fine... :rolleyes:

Bush wasted money on a war therefore we can turn our head to those "ethical" liberals who need there own 757. Typical liberal logic....don't acknowledge guilt, look to pass the blame to someone else. I mean everyone knows those bleeding hearts are pure...

If you would look up the story you would see she didn't request it. I see where you stand more worried about one air plane then 10 billion that just vanished.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you would look up the story you would see she didn't request it. I see where you stand more worried about one air plane then 10 billion that just vanished.
Actually, I'm quite capable of looking at both sides unlike you who basically have to put a liberal spin on everything. Unlike you, I understand that 10 billion would never see the light of day in public circulation whether Democrats or Republicans we're in power. It would get spent on pork barrel projects or defense contracts. Should you be upset at you man Dean then or is that selective liberal filtering kicking in?

"If the U.N. in the end chooses not to enforce its own resolutions, then the U.S. should give Saddam 30 to 60 days to disarm, and if he doesn't, unilateral action is a regrettable, but unavoidable, choice."

Right, its the "Seageant-at-Arms". How convenient. I'm sure Pelosi would NEVER ask for such a thing :rolleyes:

Well at least we know why Pelosi wants to raise taxes. Look out for that right wing conspiracy...

:lol:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

hehehe....

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Improving education? Both her and Bush had the same increases in Pell grants but the difference is Pelosi wants to give federal aid to illegal immigrants for education.

That's right, your tax dollars get to pay for illegal immigrants and their education.
At least Bush didn't crap on private schools. Pelosi wouldn't allow prayer's in private schools if she could get away with it LOL. Her track record actually seems to be way too concerned with prayer in school and not focused on good education policies.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established

hehehe....
Wow, I couldn't believe Ann Coulter just came right out disclosed
the foriegn policy like that!!!

I liked the fat guy better when he was on "All in the Family"

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fqCS7Y_kME"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

oh and he's hip to the NWO

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLjNJI54GMM&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Last edited:
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Meathead... dead from the neck up"

- Archie Bunker

:D

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established

every Marine that i know that has been over to Iraq thinks this was is bull ****! and a lot of them are giving up on staying in because they are sick of going to to get shot at and watch friends die for no good reason. its not a matter of giving up on the war and Iraq, its about knowing when enough is enough. there have been more AWOLs and UAs since this war started than there has been in over 30 years. i haven`t been there but close friends of mine have and they are messed up in the head and they are pissed about giving up a part of themselfs that they`ll never get back. its just a freaking babysitting game now,and 1-5 U.S men or women die everyday to play.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny, everyone that I know, including family, think the complete opposite.

As for AWOLS in 30 years...well of course, we haven't fought a war like this in....30 years! Imagine that.

Status
Not open for further replies.