A real eye opener from LA Times (from email) - AnabolicMinds.com

A real eye opener from LA Times (from email)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  212 lbs.

A real eye opener from LA Times (from email)

From the L.A. Times

1. 40% of all workers in L.A.
    County
    ( L.A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This was because they are predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card.

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles
    are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles
    are illegal aliens.

4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles
    County
    are living in garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles
    are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.

8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.

10. In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish. (There are 10.2 million people in
    L.A. County
    ).

(All the above from the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.

Over 70% of the United States ' annual population growth (and over 90% of California , Florida
    , nd New York ) results from immigration.

The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 was, (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay), a NET $70 BILLION/year, [Professor Donald Huddle,
    Rice University
    ]. The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the average adult Mexican immigrant is a NEGATIVE number.
    29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
    If they can come to this country to raise Hell and demonstrate by the thousands, WHY can't they take charge over the corruption in their own country?
    We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue.

THE U.S. VS MEXICO

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

People in California have become too emasculated and PC to battle the real issues. I got no problem with immigration as long as its legal. The future could be scary if we let this out of control issue go from extremely bad to worse IMO.
  3. Registered User

who would have thought. good read.
    •   

4. Professional Member

If the numbers are indeed accurate, then citizens of the USA should be outraged. Even if the nubmers are off slightly, citizens of the USA should be outraged.

Illegal immigration is a serious issue that Americans need to challenge and bring an end to.
  5. Anabolic Innovations Owner

PLEASE WE HAVE GOT TO WAKE UP.

IMO this is the NUMBER ONE problem facing our country RIGHT NOW!

Bring back the troops and put them on the boarder NOW!

Probably singing to the choir.

Please also do NOT let the lying biased media make you believe that Hispanics are for illegal immigration

You Don't Speak for Me

We are Americans of Hispanic heritage who believe in America. We believe in the governmental institutions and laws that make this country the greatest in the world. It is because of this strong belief in the principles of freedom, individual liberties, the rule of law, and democracy that we formed You Don't Speak for Me!: American Hispanic Voices Speaking Out Against Illegal Immigration.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  6. New Member

Being an immigrant, I understand the drive to come here. America is by far the greatest country to live in, legally. I have served this country for around 13 years now in the USMC and USA, I feel that adult male immigrants should have to server a 4-year tour and then given their citizenship based on their service. America provided me a great life for me and my children that Ireland would not have. There should be yearly limitations to the amount of authorized immigration too, this country is become overcrowded, I live in FL and it is congested tremendously. I say bill the nations of the illegal’s for all medical expenses.
  7. Registered User

We're getting to the point where membership will have no priviledges. F it, I'm going to Amsterdam.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Man - on point #1, that's a HELLUVA lot of unpaid taxes to the government.
    Geeeeeeeeez.

This country is just f'ed up. No 2 ways around it.
  9. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Rogue
    Being an immigrant, I understand the drive to come here. America is by far the greatest country to live in, legally. I have served this country for around 13 years now in the USMC and USA, I feel that adult male immigrants should have to server a 4-year tour and then given their citizenship based on their service. America provided me a great life for me and my children that Ireland would not have. There should be yearly limitations to the amount of authorized immigration too, this country is become overcrowded, I live in FL and it is congested tremendously. I say bill the nations of the illegalís for all medical expenses.
    The mandantory service issue is a sound idea: either military or community service would immediately prove to the "native" citizens, that the individual immigrant is a productive citizen. This should dispell any "who deserves to be a USA citizen" aurguments, that might arise from the less enlightened members of the population.

The mandantory service program is not new; in the movie Gangs of New York, we see the Irish welcomed to their new country and then enlisted to fight in the Civil War. That practices eventually led to the "draft riots" which was the first time "Habeus corpus" was suspended in the USA. WWI was also fought with immigrant draftees. The 1st generation sons of immigrants were lining up to enlist during the recession of the 30's leading up to WWII.

The Mexican immigrant issue will become moot, once Mexico is absorbed into the North American Union. Which is the trend in the "globalist" agenda, just like their used to be Europe, now there is a European Union! There are no "illegals" just taxable workers! Those taxes do not go back to the people or the infrastructure, the taxes go to pay the interest on long term loans used to set up the infrasructure of the European Union.

The Immigrant issue in the USA is being used by the corporate media to condition the population to more readily accept the North American Union. Then we should see the mandantory service program for all citizens, (just like Israel) its just a matter of time...2010(?)
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by AGELESS
    From the L.A. Times

1. 40% of all workers in L.A.
    County
    ( L.A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This was because they are predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card.

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles
    are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles
    are illegal aliens.

4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles
    County
    are living in garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles
    are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.

8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.

10. In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish. (There are 10.2 million people in
    L.A. County
    ).

(All the above from the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.

Over 70% of the United States ' annual population growth (and over 90% of California , Florida
    , nd New York ) results from immigration.

The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 was, (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay), a NET $70 BILLION/year, [Professor Donald Huddle,
    Rice University
    ]. The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the average adult Mexican immigrant is a NEGATIVE number.
    29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
    If they can come to this country to raise Hell and demonstrate by the thousands, WHY can't they take charge over the corruption in their own country?
    We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue.

THE U.S. VS MEXICO
    Will America never learn? How long until something causes the invading masses of illegals to violently take to the street? It will be like the muslim riots in France in the Fall and Winter of 2005.

Or worse...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT Time, from a long run ...PCT Black, Crea-Trona, Pure Test...
    By DreamWeaver in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 05:42 AM
  2. RK-500 XTREME Fat loss time from SNS
    By Outside Backer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 01:00 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 07:05 PM
  4. Has any one used the peg-400 from La melange?
    By Dr. Death in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 09:20 PM
  5. Observations from first time pinner...
    By utk1976 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 05:47 PM