1. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Talking Saddam Hussein Execution!

About damn time. Man too bad our criminal system doesn't do it like the Iraqi's. Your convicted of murder then you die right away, no paying taxes to keep them living in prison for life or for their many appeals. Iraq does at least one thing right. Anyone find the footage?

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.64%

Absodamnlutly
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.23%

Thank God...Should have been done about 15 years ago
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Fry in Hell, bastard....tortured 1000 times worse than what you inflicted...****er.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.3%

Amen dsade!
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

Quote Originally Posted by Pumps
    Thank God...Should have been done about 15 years ago
    Yes, I wonder why?....HMMMM!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth
    Anyone find the footage?
    Fox news posted a link of footage taken with a camera phone. Some security. No wonder that country is swirling down a toilet bowl. Can't even secure an execution.

PS saw video last night, just tried; and the website fox links to has crashed.

FOXNews.com - Redirect - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

Smile

When is the video game coming out. This would be great for X-box360!!!
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I saw the video...depressing in its utter lack of statement and the sad fact that evil is in itself simply a waste.

What a complete waste.
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.78%

the video is out there. not very good quality but it shows what needs to be shown. the guy who taped it said he was "showing fear in his eyes". good.
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.3%

Its wierd- so many people around here glad to see Hussein executed, but have always been agains the war
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.22%

His execution just makes him more powerful now. I am not saying that I am sad by it, by any means. I hear all the coments of how he should be tortured and all, it seems that we (Irish and Americans) foget their past so quickly. It was not long ago that we slaughtered, raped and slaved people just for land.

No preaching lads, I am out here in Iraq and have seen what his evil has caused. I am glad he is gone as well.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.88%

I would like to know where Tariq Aziz is. The VP of Iraq at the time. There was a story out there that he was shot and killed but it was unfounded
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Rogue
    His execution just makes him more powerful now. I am not saying that I am sad by it, by any means. I hear all the coments of how he should be tortured and all, it seems that we (Irish and Americans) foget their past so quickly. It was not long ago that we slaughtered, raped and slaved people just for land.

No preaching lads, I am out here in Iraq and have seen what his evil has caused. I am glad he is gone as well.
    Funny, since being born in 1970 I don't recall slaughtering, raping, or enslaving anyone for land. Maybe you are talking about someone ELSE'S past, or do you somehow think people are guilty of the sins of their ancestors...sort of like this stupid Islamic infighting based on event from hundreds of years ago?

Hussein committed atrocities HIMSELF, and PERSONALLY ordered atrocities to be committed. While I don't think he should have been tortured, I do not think I would have protested too loudly if he were.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

Quote Originally Posted by spatch
    Its wierd- so many people around here glad to see Hussein executed, but have always been agains the war
    "... to kill with reason is a necessary disgrace, but to kill without reason is immoral '" -Master Po

I find it weird that Hussien was exicuted for crimes he comminted over 20 years ago. I mean what was the point of the first Gulf War
    in 1991?.. The US just let him rack up some more attrocities. What was the reason for not arresting him in 1991? Hmmm...r
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.22%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Funny, since being born in 1970 I don't recall slaughtering, raping, or enslaving anyone for land. Maybe you are talking about someone ELSE'S past, or do you somehow think people are guilty of the sins of their ancestors...sort of like this stupid Islamic infighting based on event from hundreds of years ago?

Hussein committed atrocities HIMSELF, and PERSONALLY ordered atrocities to be committed. While I don't think he should have been tortured, I do not think I would have protested too loudly if he were.
    To order someone to kill is not the same as the one doing the killing. Who is more to blame? I am glad he is gone, it should have been back in '91 though, whilst we would not have created him to be such an icon now. Every nation is based off their ancestors sins or well doings. We judge all Muslims by the actions of a few, we judge all Christians by the actions of a few, the US blamed all of Iraq by the actions of one.

I agree in his death and removal, just should have been a lot sooner and we would not be mourning 3002 of my brothers and sisters now.

Your statement about not protesting too loudly if he were tortured, teaches that it is ok to do what he did since he did it. It is like smacking your child for upsetting you or doing something wrong, what have they learned, that you are allowed to beat the weaker or the ones that upset you.

Once again I am no do-gooder by any means.
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

As far as I know, this exectution and trial was carried out by the State Government of Iraq...NOT the U.S.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.22%

As far as I know, this exectution and trial was carried out by the State Government of Iraq...NOT the U.S.
    To say the US had no part of it is laughable mate.
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Ahhh, conspiracy theories are great.

This issue is so utterly complex as to not even be discussable via this medium. The point is, the US did not put him on trial here, did not sentence him, nor did they carry out the sentence.

Standing aside viewing what I consider Justice, finally, what did or did not happen in '91 is irrelevant. The Iraqi people executed a monster. The overall MERCIFUL execution of someone who did not show the same consideration to THOUSANDS of other does not make US or the current regime the same kind of monster.
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

Smile

State government of Iraq???..is not the US????

Well, maybe but, who caught him?...I read somwhere that we have some US "representatives" in Iraq...Yes, infact I believe that the US has had some influence in Iraq since March 2003, before that the Iraqiis seemed to be dealing with Sadaam in a different way.
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

Ahhh, conspiracy theories are great.

This issue is so utterly complex as to not even be discussable via this medium. The point is, the US did not put him on trial here, did not sentence him, nor did they carry out the sentence.

Standing aside viewing what I consider Justice, finally, what did or did not happen in '91 is irrelevant. The Iraqi people executed a monster. The overall MERCIFUL execution of someone who did not show the same consideration to THOUSANDS of other does not make US or the current regime the same kind of monster.
    Ahhh, coincidence theories are...well I guess kinda convienient.

No one is defending Sadaam. He knew what was coming when he took the job!

If we don't discuss the issues that concern us, we are left with just what we are told by the government media. It is the "complexity" of the issue that demands that it be discussed!

If it were a simple choice of right and wrong, then it would be obvious and would not require discussion.
  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Correct...just saying look at motivation, for one. Killing an innocent for the purpose of sick pleasure != taking pleasure in killing said individual in the name of justice.

It's late.
  23. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.3%

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    What was the reason for not arresting him in 1991? Hmmm...r
    No matter what your doing in life, playing football, lifting, your homework, a war, FINISH THE G-D DAMN JOB. We should have rolled over Iraq in 1991 and killed him then.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Funny, since being born in 1970
    Man...you're old.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  25. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.78%

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    "... to kill with reason is a necessary disgrace, but to kill without reason is immoral '" -Master Po

I find it weird that Hussien was exicuted for crimes he comminted over 20 years ago. I mean what was the point of the first Gulf War
    in 1991?.. The US just let him rack up some more attrocities. What was the reason for not arresting him in 1991? Hmmm...r
    The Gulf War was to remove Iraqi forces out of Kuwait. the USA did that, and in a disgusting quick fashion I must say. The point was not to invade Iraq. When US and Allied forces were rolling over Iraqi armies and began to move into Iraq Colon Powell urged President Bush Sr. to stop. So thats why we didn't arrest him in 1991.
  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Quote Originally Posted by rampage jackson
    Man...you're old.
    Not too old for your Girlfriend.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.09%

Anyone catch the stories about how this tape being leaked that a bunch of little kids are hanging themselves after seeing it?
  28. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

I watched it...and I am pretty well hung.
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    Anyone catch the stories about how this tape being leaked that a bunch of little kids are hanging themselves after seeing it?
    A kid in my neighborhood gased a bunch of nerds, then tried to monopolize his own natural resources and stop using the dollar as a monetary standard, so a bunch of liberated kids went over and burned down his house, then they built a fort in his backyard, then they teased him for a while then finally, super atomic wedgies,....
    They put the whole thing on youtube...now their parents are in trouble with the world!
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39%

I have always been against the death penalty and abortion. That is just my belief. I definitely see why many are relieved Sadam is gone. If it brings solace to the family of his victims, so be it.This is sometimes a hard stance to take with monsters like Sadam,Bundy, McVeigh. Nichols etc. out there.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.09%

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Jeremy
    I have always been against the death penalty and abortion. That is just my belief. I definitely see why many are relieved Sadam is gone. If it brings solace to the family of his victims, so be it.This is sometimes a hard stance to take with monsters like Sadam,Bundy, McVeigh. Nichols etc. out there.
    Ron, I'm exactly the same way. I don't like Capital Punishment and only believe in abortion in extreme cases. But Sadam is the exception. I feel as though the world is a better palce without him in it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Iraqi judge: Saddam Hussein will be executed by Saturday
    By PumpingIron in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 01:48 AM
  2. Saddam Hussein Has Been Captured
    By RaulJimenez in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-14-2003, 10:29 PM
  3. its all over SADDAM !
    By inertia in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4