Saddam Hussein Execution!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by rampage jackson
    Man...you're old.
    Not too old for your Girlfriend.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Anyone catch the stories about how this tape being leaked that a bunch of little kids are hanging themselves after seeing it?
    •   

3. I watched it...and I am pretty well hung.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  4. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    Anyone catch the stories about how this tape being leaked that a bunch of little kids are hanging themselves after seeing it?
    A kid in my neighborhood gased a bunch of nerds, then tried to monopolize his own natural resources and stop using the dollar as a monetary standard, so a bunch of liberated kids went over and burned down his house, then they built a fort in his backyard, then they teased him for a while then finally, super atomic wedgies,....
    They put the whole thing on youtube...now their parents are in trouble with the world!

5. I have always been against the death penalty and abortion. That is just my belief. I definitely see why many are relieved Sadam is gone. If it brings solace to the family of his victims, so be it.This is sometimes a hard stance to take with monsters like Sadam,Bundy, McVeigh. Nichols etc. out there.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ron Jeremy
    I have always been against the death penalty and abortion. That is just my belief. I definitely see why many are relieved Sadam is gone. If it brings solace to the family of his victims, so be it.This is sometimes a hard stance to take with monsters like Sadam,Bundy, McVeigh. Nichols etc. out there.
    Ron, I'm exactly the same way. I don't like Capital Punishment and only believe in abortion in extreme cases. But Sadam is the exception. I feel as though the world is a better palce without him in it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Saddam Hussein Has Been Captured
    By RaulJimenez in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-14-2003, 10:29 PM
  2. its all over SADDAM !
    By inertia in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-29-2003, 02:20 PM
  3. New Footage of Saddam
    By bigpetefox in forum General Chat