This guy is basically a want-to-be hitler

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
FOXNews.com - Ex-University Professors Says Blacks Should 'Exterminate White People' - Sean Hannity | Alan Colmes | Hannity & Colmes

Saying Ni**er in wrong. That I support 100%. But can someone explain why everyone in the country is opposed to kramer, but not too many people know about this guy?

They had some black panter on the show just now. He said what the professor said was ok because its almost christmass and black people were getting killed by white cops. Is the KKK justified each time a white man is killed by a black man?

Oh, and some other guy just added that "white christmass" doesnt mean snow, it means that white people think they are superior :wtf:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are whack jobs in every aspect of life. Racism and politics has the foothold though :)

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
FOXNews.com - Ex-University Professors Says Blacks Should 'Exterminate White People' - Sean Hannity | Alan Colmes | Hannity & Colmes

Saying Ni**er in wrong. That I support 100%. But can someone explain why everyone in the country is opposed to kramer, but not too many people know about this guy?

They had some black panter on the show just now. He said what the professor said was ok because its almost christmass and black people were getting killed by white cops. Is the KKK justified each time a white man is killed by a black man?

Oh, and some other guy just added that "white christmass" doesnt mean snow, it means that white people think they are superior :wtf:

Fringe reports from extremists are used by the corporate owned media(Fox News) to promote seperation and fear. This polarization agenda is used to distract the public from more iimportant issues such as the loss of of personal freedoms a failing economy and international military actions-Merry Christmas!!!! Who cares what this clown or Michael Richards really thinks, The guy in the audience was right hes not funny anymore, thank god for Sienfeld re-runs

size

Awards
  • Established
Using racial slurs may be negative and ignorant but that should be all they are, nothing more.
One thing that I find very interesting especially in regards to the word n1gger is that among some blacks the word is acceptable to use. However, if one of another race uses the word then the individual is labeled a racist. Following this logic is stating that only a certain race can use a certain word; thus pointing to racism in itself.
I found this to be an interesting point from the article, "There's a double standard in America today. Black folk, especially racist blacks, have the freedom of expression when it comes to the issue of race and morality. But white folks are made to be quiet and not even mention race or morality concerning black people " Comments made by Jesse Lee Peterson, a black conservative.

The ex-professor in question here is sad. The sad part is that people applaud such a man and even sadder that the individual was a large university professor and an invited speaker to a law school.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it's the context of the wording and how it's percieved by the recipient.

I can walk up to my buddy and say "What's up mother****a!"
I can walk up to a stranger and say " Hey mother****er, what the ****?!" and get two different responses.

A black guy could be calling a bunch of black guys niggers in a form of hate and i'm sure it wouldn't be the reaction most think of when they think of a couple black guys calling each other nigga.

Think of it on terms as two women talking to each other and touching each other in the work place vs. a guy who doesn't really know a woman doing the same thing. Two different reactions.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fringe reports from extremists are used by the corporate owned media(Fox News) to promote seperation and fear. This polarization agenda is used to distract the public from more iimportant issues such as the loss of of personal freedoms a failing economy and international military actions-Merry Christmas!!!! Who cares what this clown or Michael Richards really thinks, The guy in the audience was right hes not funny anymore, thank god for Sienfeld re-runs
Its not to distract anything, its to make money and they all do it.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...but I'd rather see it and know its going on rather than ignoring it because it doens't fit with their "agenda". Give me the agenda that shows me more, not less.

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards

Are you watching TV and playing on the computer at the same time? Dont you have anything better to do?
Yes, racism is alive and well in America just like all over the world.
There are many reasons why. What are you prepared to do to stop it?
Anybody can spot a problem and point at it. In the case of racism pointing at it and getting pissed off about it and making sure everyone else sees only makes it worse. In my humble opinion.
I grew up in NY I fought against racism damn near all my life, in fact it chased me the hell out of town, I couldnt beat it. I traveled around the country for a while and ended up in Oakland. I figured it was close to Berkley and SF and if all the gays and liberals like to live here it must be because it is a tolerant society. Hell, it was the epicenter for the civil rights movement. You know what the only difference is? Now instead of fighting racism to save my minority friends I am fighting racism to save myself.
We all want to be treated fairly.
Fvck racism.
Surround yourself with people you like. Stand back to back and beat the crap out of anyone who gets to close.

If you still feel like making a difference try pointing out all the sh1t that is going well in our world, it will do wonders for your mood.

BOBO,
I tried to PM you at another thread but I dont have the clearance. People seem to respect your knowledge of nutrition so, what do you think of Johns's "Precision Nutririon" program? I am interested in learning more about nutrition and quite honestly I dont seem to have the patience for searching around on the internet all day. I saw you corrected some of his post earlier.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Are you watching TV and playing on the computer at the same time? Dont you have anything better to do?
Yes, racism is alive and well in America just like all over the world.
There are many reasons why. What are you prepared to do to stop it?
Anybody can spot a problem and point at it. In the case of racism pointing at it and getting pissed off about it and making sure everyone else sees only makes it worse. In my humble opinion.
I grew up in NY I fought against racism damn near all my life, in fact it chased me the hell out of town, I couldnt beat it. I traveled around the country for a while and ended up in Oakland. I figured it was close to Berkley and SF and if all the gays and liberals like to live here it must be because it is a tolerant society. Hell, it was the epicenter for the civil rights movement. You know what the only difference is? Now instead of fighting racism to save my minority friends I am fighting racism to save myself.
We all want to be treated fairly.
Fvck racism.
Surround yourself with people you like. Stand back to back and beat the crap out of anyone who gets to close.

If you still feel like making a difference try pointing out all the sh1t that is going well in our world, it will do wonders for your mood.
He's pointing out a gross double standard in regards to coverage of racism. I watched this too, and if you think racism is a one way street you couldn't be more wrong

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand the attitude of that guy! This here is a country where blacks have more freedom and money than a black guy in europe. Plus a few lucky ones are being paid the big bucks in every sport imaginable. Except hockey. Damn hockey playa's always bringin the black man down.

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
Sorry if I went on a rant there, kind of touched a nerve.

I agree, not only does white on black racism receive dispraportionately(sp?) more coverage than any other form of racism, but lets not overlook the fact that racism against whites is celebrated in the entertainment industry.
Again, I ask, what are you going to do about it?

Dont let what you cant do get in the way of what you can do.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I went on a rant there, kind of touched a nerve.

I agree, not only does white on black racism receive dispraportionately(sp?) more coverage than any other form of racism, but lets not overlook the fact that racism against whites is celebrated in the entertainment industry.
Again, I ask, what are you going to do about it?

Dont let what you cant do get in the way of what you can do.
The coverage imbalance is based upon the actual population numbers. those that consider themselves "white" out number those that consider thmselves "black" by atleast a 4:1 ratio in the USA

So, just like in a footbal game, if you don't cheer for the "home" team, most people will cheer for the "underdog". I guess some people want the underdog to lose in a humiliating fashion, but that's a personal choice based upon how much "money" you have on the "game",..and its really all about getting people to read newspapers and watch tv commecials..and click through sponcers ads!!!!!

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
agreed with all of you. But personally ive never understood the whole reason for any black guy once so ever to call another black guy 'nigga" in the first place. I dont have a prob wit It but ive always kinda thought of it as African americans are constantly even now pushing for equal rights in America,yet they use a word that has a long history in not only America but the world, that describes someone who is of african heritage and at the same time is less sophicated and even more primitive. Im sorry but, if I was a black guy, I would have enough respect for my ancestors/heritage not to call another black guy the same thing that a whit slave owner did 150 yrs ago, which shows a certain superioty, and then on top of that get mad if a white guy says the word. lol srry i dont hear too many hispanics walkin around callin each other beaners or white ppl callin each other crackas or honkies. Im sorry but the double standard as well as the whole race card thing needs to stop. This is 2006, not 1976, or even 1865 and ppl need to grow up and stop looking at color and understand that theres no race diffrencial but that we are all brother and sisters.The longer a race barrier seperates ppl esp. in this country, the more we as a nation will go downhill, and sure enough all thse third world countries will we make fun of will surpass us as far as a econonmy and society goes.

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
I call myself cracka and honky all the time. I think its funny, especially honky.
People need to lighten up.
Too many of us are working on ourr ego's and neglecting our honor.
In my humble oppinion.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I call myself cracka and honky all the time. I think its funny, especially honky.
People need to lighten up.
Too many of us are working on ourr ego's and neglecting our honor.
In my humble oppinion.
true.

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
For some reason, I can get away with saying the N word around all my black friends, usually cuz we're blazed as hell. Its just my opinion but I think the younger generation is getting to be more acceptable of other races etc etc and less racist. This may sound stupid but if you think about it, if we're all supposed to have equal rights, why shouldn't a white person be able to say the N word without worrying. I know all my black friends call me a pale skinned honkey all the time... what do I care!?

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
For some reason, I can get away with saying the N word around all my black friends
Around here you are allowed to say "nigga." The "er" is basically what is not allowed.