Time To Nuke North Korea!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, maybe not nuke them, but something needs to happen to shut these guys up. That Kim guy is a lunatic, and needs to be put out of power. He said today that sanctioning them is an act of war, so we are likely to see something from them in the next few months. Hopefully we get smart and do somthing about it before a nuke is fired at one of it's neighboring countries, or us! If it were up to me though, I would go ahead and just nuke them and show them what a nuke does since they are so interested in it.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I think we need to destroy/bomb one of their test sites or missle launch bases.

Iran is watching this idiocy and getting bad ideas. Be sure of that!!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell yea they are, if we go easy on them and don't show them we mean business, then Iran will start testing, and possibley call a holy war on us. NK needs to have its military site bombed as well as Kim's hangouts.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea they are, if we go easy on them and don't show them we mean business, then Iran will start testing, and possibley call a holy war on us. NK needs to have its military site bombed as well as Kim's hangouts.
I think Israel has a lot more to worry about if Iran does a test.

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
I have to say that a major military action is not 'currently' appropriate.

But NK scares the hell out of me. iran is nuts but in a religious way and does pay attention to their neighbors a little.

NK is schizo!

They are the type to bite off their own fingers to spite their hand (or something like that).

I'm a product of the cold war era and this makes me think about the duck and cover drills I practiced as a child.

All they have to do is fire one off and watch everyone else overreact and there goes the neighborhood. Wow like the TV series on now Jericho.

Of course I live in Denver so it would be immediate total vaporization.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
north korea has missles capable of reaching hawaii. i would not feel safe living in hawaii at the moment.

the problem with nukes is that no one can really use them against an enemy without having almost every major country in the world declare war on them. America will not launch nuclear weapons....first.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to say that a major military action is not 'currently' appropriate.

But NK scares the hell out of me. iran is nuts but in a religious way and does pay attention to their neighbors a little.

NK is schizo!

They are the type to bite off their own fingers to spite their hand (or something like that).

I'm a product of the cold war era and this makes me think about the duck and cover drills I practiced as a child.

All they have to do is fire one off and watch everyone else overreact and there goes the neighborhood. Wow like the TV series on now Jericho.

Of course I live in Denver so it would be immediate total vaporization.
denver oh wow.:yawn: im at their first target. we are nothing but the first attack point on the us for them. I dont think they have nukes yet that can reach denver or even cali. If they wanted to do something then hawaii would be first. the same way japan did.

I seriously thought that this earthquake we had could have been a EMP bomb or some sort of test missle from NK. :blink: not any more tho'.

I think the countries around them should be more assertive and lay down the law. Why are we always feeling the need to police everything for other countries wtf! sometimes mofos have to make the first move not us.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
denver oh wow.:yawn: im at their first target. we are nothing but the first attack point on the us for them. I dont think they have nukes yet that can reach denver or even cali. If they wanted to do something then hawaii would be first. the same way japan did.

I seriously thought that this earthquake we had could have been a EMP bomb or some sort of test missle from NK. :blink: not any more tho'.

I think the countries around them should be more assertive and lay down the law. Why are we always feeling the need to police everything for other countries wtf! sometimes mofos have to make the first move not us.

It's because none of the other countries in the world have the balls to stand up for themselves and do anything. Instead they cry for our help, so we do, and then we look like war mongers and the whole world hates us. If it wasn't for the US, the world would be run by terrorists and dictators. Countries would go broke from the lack of money that we give them every year, not to mention the medical aid we dish out.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Let's hold off on Nuking North Korea, at least until I'm out of South Korea:saw: so maybe next summer it would be cool!

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
im not saying its impossible or wont happen but it is highly unlikely. just by looking at n. korea's economy and its trade agreements any1 could tell that as time goes on the counrty gets worse and worse. but as far as the nucleat situation goes, more than anything n. korea is just tryin to show the rest of the world its not f'ing around and is just as much a superpower as the us, china , russia etc. Having this kind of leverage believe it or not changes a lot at the UN when speaking of trade and/or foreign policy. At this point we would have to look at them as a superpwer instead of a 3rd world country we would rather think of them as lol. But then again lil' kim is crazy but not completely stupid. The end result of a nuclear war is ofcourse everyone dead lol, they fire at us, us them, and each of ouyr allies do the same. Even an islamic fanatic expecting to see the 72 virgins, trying to slay the infidels would relize that by dropping a nuclear bomb on the enemy, would inturn cause colateral damge to 'his' people who inturn WOULD NOT go to heaven as they didnt die for their faith. They too would see more purpose in runnin in a building and suiciding themself, but as i said , there are crazy ppl out there so hopefuly the situation wont turn into the nuclear mishap of 1995 where Russia almost lauched a nuclear missile at us. Those who dont know about this, basically a norweigen rocket to record info of the northern lights was flying toward moscow and the russian though the US were lauchin against them lol. LOL moscow knew about the research rocket but officials didnt pass down anyhting to the radar crews on the coast lol. Supp. the order to cancel was given like 2 minutes before lauch.wow that would have sucked.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
really? Id like to see more info on that! THat is very interesting and would have def. sucked major horse butt hairs lol.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
It's because none of the other countries in the world have the balls to stand up for themselves and do anything. Instead they cry for our help, so we do, and then we look like war mongers and the whole world hates us. If it wasn't for the US, the world would be run by terrorists and dictators. Countries would go broke from the lack of money that we give them every year, not to mention the medical aid we dish out.
The world is run by dictators and terrorist.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
really? Id like to see more info on that! THat is very interesting and would have def. sucked major horse butt hairs lol.
yeah i was not in the news much b/c a private org were the ones that got wind of it and alerted a commity to run an investigation. the investigation papers werent released until lke 2000 or 2001, cant remember which so and i am sure the gov't prob. used a lil strongarmin so it would not really appear on many news networks, although like i said it was done by a private org using the freedonm act, so a lot of news agencies prob. didnt even catch wind anyway. It should be on Welcome to The Black Vault under the videos as well as has opies of the unclassified docs. btw yeah that would have sucked lol, but then again if a nuclear war was gonna happen, theres more of a prob. it would happen do to a stupid error like that than anything else lol.

festus

festus

Awards
Looking back we should have dealt with North Korea first, but who knew Kim had such a little man complex.Let's see how these sanctions work. I predict the only thing that will work is a swift kick to their nuts in the form of some kind of military action, unfortunately.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys, there are innocent people that'll get caught up in the blast zone. The NK's weren't the ones that put Lil' Kim in power. Some dudes on top just let the bad apple in and the people are like,"WTF? Oh well, can't do anything about it. Mine as well let him do what he wants to do." But we must not jump to conclusions. Everytime I see a guy wearing a ski mask, I wouldn't pop him in the head before he gets a chance to rob me. That's IF he was gonna rob me.

krenalor

Awards
Heck I will have radiation in my food, no way does anyone get to drop nukes. NK has nukes and you want to nuke them? Your logic escapes me, rofl.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Really, how do you figure? You saying Bush is a terrorist and dictator. Define Dictator and then tell me how we are run by them.
Dictator- a leader who rules unopposed

terrorist- a person or group who use fear to influence society.

Fascist- a person or group who use force or coersion to rule.

When the USA responds to the actions of dictators and terrorists
we are being influenced by there actions. It is these actions which dictate how the world responds, de facto (we are run by them)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

we are being influenced by there actions. It is these actions which dictate how the world responds, de facto (we are run by them)
Lets expand on them a little bit since the world isn't that "simple".

Dictator - A ruler with absolute power and absolute control over government functions.

Terrorist - One who uses terror to influence others generally through acts of violence since the term originates from the Reign of Terror.

Fascist - One who practices and/or advocates fascism which controls all economic and commercial interestes, forcibly oppresses opposition either through violence or censorship and emphasizes racism and nationalism.

According to your view, whatever we respond to, we are controlled by. Thats rational :rolleyes:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established

Dictator - A ruler with absolute power and absolute control over government functions.

Terrorist - One who uses terror to influence others generally through acts of violence since the term originates from the Reign of Terror.

Fascist - One who practices and/or advocates fascism which controls all economic and commercial interestes, forcibly oppresses opposition either through violence or censorship and emphasizes racism and nationalism.

According to your view, whatever we respond to, we are controlled by. Thats rational :rolleyes:
Bobo, I think you might know everything there possibly is to know about on earth. If not, you have a good head start

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bobo, I think you might know everything there possibly is to know about on earth. If not, you have a good head start
Well, my passions for the past 10 years have been history (degree) and bodybuilding.

Ask me about physics, math and you lose me ;)

2 + 2 = 4 though :D

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Don't be so modest, I saw you in the gas prices thread...economics, history, politics, post workout nutrition, the man knows it all :icon_lol:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't be so modest, I saw you in the gas prices thread...economics, history, politics, post workout nutrition, the man knows it all :icon_lol:
When you are talking about American history, economics and politics go hand in hand with history.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
When you are talking about American history, economics and politics go hand in hand with history.
yup, nice to meet a fellwo history major, oh what crap i changed it to crim justice.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established

Action..re-action..solution. That is the "control system" that we are trained to follow. You can apply it to any event in history, and yes, it is quite simple, but I do agree that it is not rational. If it were rational it would not work! It is more difficult to control a rational mind then an emotional "reactionary" mind.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Action..re-action..solution. That is the "control system" that we are trained to follow. You can apply it to any event in history, and yes, it is quite simple, but I do agree that it is not rational. If it were rational it would not work! It is more difficult to control a rational mind then an emotional "reactionary" mind.
You go on thinking that.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
But we must not jump to conclusions. Everytime I see a guy wearing a ski mask, I wouldn't pop him in the head before he gets a chance to rob me. That's IF he was gonna rob me.
Really ? I'd pop any SOB with a ski mask if he was near me LOL. I just don't take chances with my safety.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established

We responded because we got attacked. This has nothing to do with who rules or how they rule. It's a survival instinct, that's why you fight back when someone starts crap with you. You don't start analyzing why they started crap with you, all you need to do is fight back and eliminate the threat. That's why we are in a war against terrorirsts. They present a threat and we must eliminate it. I don't have Bobo's degree in history but this is what logic tells me.

warnerve: It does seem like the clown knows everything lately LOL. I think he has a study on hand showing why Terrell Owens keeps acting like a retard :D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well said Iron Warrior! I'm sick of people thinking that we should just let countries who hate us keep threating us or provoking things. If we don't do anything then those countries will test us more and more to see what they can get away with, until finally they relaize they can do anything because the US is filled with a bunch forgiving hippies who just turn the other cheek.