prezident ahmed-dinnerjob of Eran.

  1. Registered User
    OmarJackson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    673
    Answers
    0

    prezident ahmed-dinnerjob of Eran.



  2. Registered User
    jrkarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    950
    Answers
    0

    Hmm. Well choreographed.

    If world political opinion and morality were not a concern, we could obliterate every major population center in that country in less than an hour. Knowing that, I am amused whenever that ******* talks about how we cannot harm them.
  3. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Answers
    0

    That guy and Hugo Chavez just talk because they have a mouth. They're both worthless paper lions that can only roar.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    CallmeClark's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    301
    Answers
    0

    You don't think that Iran and Venezeula can do more than roar? Think twice Warrior. Russia's been selling arms to Venezeula, turning the blind eye on the nuclear situation with Iran, and China's been saying to give Iran more time while participating in military training exercises with Russia. China and N. Korea are buddy bud buddies, contrare to popular belief, and Cuba is in bed with Venezeula. I haven't even started into Iran's friends in the Middle East... Trust me, if those two countries decide to start roaring, we'll not only hear it... I'm sure that we'll feel it.
  5. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Answers
    0

    Yeah right. Like they would really be that stupid. Let them try it. Venezuela will become America's 51st state and Iran will be a silent glass desert for the next 10 thousand years.....

    Hugo Chavez and that Persian monkey are both airbags. Venezuela is going down the toilet as we speak. Chavez is a moron. Anyone who think the ****ed up Cuba is his model country, has to be ****ed up too. Despite being a para, he has done nothing but ****ing up Venezuela's military capability with insane hog wash of homebrew ideology that he flavoured with Bolivarism, whatever hell that is. The Ak and the few airplanes he is buying from Russia wouldn't make one iota of difference.

    That Persian ape is a puppet and a tool. The real power is never in his hands. Dictator Ayatollah Kahmenei is using him to talk sh1t, b/c he is a bona fide crown. The Iranians don't have any real friends in the ME. Most Arabs don't like Persians. In fact, they despise the Persians. Saudi Arabia is going nuclear, as a result of the Iranians' ****ing around with the 'bomb'. They never felt it necessary when Israel went nuclear. But they are pursuing it in response to the Iranian's ambitions.....

    Just remember one thing. Israel will never tolerate a nuclear armed Iran under the current regime. Iran will go nuclear one day, but not under this regime.....

    Iran would have been brought to its knees if not for the treacherous and greedy European hypocrites who are addicted to their multi-billion annual business dealing with the Iranians.

    Everyone prefers diplimacy to work. But eventually, it will just boil down to military options.... More than likely, the Israelis will just go ahead and do what they see fit, and let the international power clean up after them...
  6. Registered User
    OmarJackson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    673
    Answers
    0

    http://mfile.akamai.com/6713/wmv/gle...09-20-06-2.asx

    BOW DOWN AND SURRENDER INFIDELS! - president ahmedine-douche
  7. Registered User
    BigCasino's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    581
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    Yeah right. Like they would really be that stupid. Let them try it. Venezuela will become America's 51st state and Iran will be a silent glass desert for the next 10 thousand years.....

    Seriously, I'd say we should send them back to the Stone Age, but they are already there, and they're trying their best to bring global community back to it with them. Our biggest problems wouldn't be Venez or Iran, it would be the international community's response after the "war".
  8. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCasino
    Seriously, I'd say we should send them back to the Stone Age, but they are already there, and they're trying their best to bring global community back to it with them. Our biggest problems wouldn't be Venez or Iran, it would be the international community's response after the "war".
    Well.. my Christmas wish is that they give a dirty bomb to the Chechen terrorists and they nuke Moscow with it. I bet you 10 to 1 says the Ruskies would have no qualm about making a giant glass desert. lol
  9. Registered User
    OmarJackson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    673
    Answers
    0

    EDITED POST: Racist drivel deleted.
    Last edited by yeahright; 10-08-2006 at 03:40 PM.
  10. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Answers
    0

    I recommend 3 of this Military Photos Military Photo Military Pictures per each suspected nuke site....released successively.... Good enough for even those buried under 100 ft of alternating layers of concrete and soil....
  11. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CallmeClark
    You don't think that Iran and Venezeula can do more than roar? Think twice Warrior
    If they could they would have attacked with no mercy and probably slaughter Americans with no mercy. Since that's not the case they have to use puzzy azz terrorirst tactics that kill innocent civillians. The Iran hostage crisis shows that they don't have the guts to get involved with the US military so they'd rather pull a b!tch move like holding American's hostage. For Christ's sake, they didn't even dare attack us when Jimmy Carter was president.
  12. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    ...... For Christ's sake, they didn't even dare attack us when Jimmy Carter was president.
  13. Registered User
    CallmeClark's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    301
    Answers
    0

    Heh, it's not just Iran that I'm worried about. It's the collective over there. It won't just be one or two countries.
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,604
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CallmeClark
    Heh, it's not just Iran that I'm worried about. It's the collective over there. It won't just be one or two countries.
    The collective of Iran is financed by a huge oil equipment leasing deal with Halliburton( Cheney and friends)

    We will not be nuking any oil fields anytime soon.
    but the threat of such proportions makes a great devicive tool for the "powers that be"

    The shut down of Iranian oil would throw the world ecomony into
    a tail spin. Once attacked they could block or greatly inhibit the flow of all oil from the Persian Gulf. Oil would rise to the $100/barrel range. Iran would then release the Hezbolla into Israel on seek and destroy missions. Syria is now in a war allience with Iran, so they would jump on the Golan Heights and create a two front offensive for Israel(UN/ USA) The Shiite factions would storm Iraq to add to the insurgency efforts against the Sunnis and US occupation forces. This scenario would help empower the South American oil leaders(chavez). They would most likely form anti us agreements with anybody who wanted one.

    The "dirty bomb" scenario is a very real possibility because the access to depleated uranium is so abundant. Its what the USA has been using in their artillary since Gulf War I.
  15. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    The collective of Iran is financed by a huge oil equipment leasing deal with Halliburton( Cheney and friends)

    We will not be nuking any oil fields anytime soon.
    but the threat of such proportions makes a great devicive tool for the "powers that be"

    The shut down of Iranian oil would throw the world ecomony into
    a tail spin. Once attacked they could block or greatly inhibit the flow of all oil from the Persian Gulf. Oil would rise to the $100/barrel range. Iran would then release the Hezbolla into Israel on seek and destroy missions. Syria is now in a war allience with Iran, so they would jump on the Golan Heights and create a two front offensive for Israel(UN/ USA) The Shiite factions would storm Iraq to add to the insurgency efforts against the Sunnis and US occupation forces. This scenario would help empower the South American oil leaders(chavez). They would most likely form anti us agreements with anybody who wanted one.

    The "dirty bomb" scenario is a very real possibility because the access to depleated uranium is so abundant. Its what the USA has been using in their artillary since Gulf War I.
    People seem to forget that Iran imports 80% of its gasoline because its doesnt have the equipment to refine it. So I doubt they are going to do anything major because in the long run or they just hurt themselves on the buying end of gasoline. They are hurting themselves now. Even when oil prices rise Iran STILL produces a net deficit. Even bigger is that the governement can't raise prices because its would completely halt their economy as nobody could buy it since the population is so poor. There is a reason WHY they are trying to gain membership into the WTO because their economy is in terrible shape.

    Everyone wants to think Iran is sitting back getting rich but in reality they are not. Its the same situation with Chavez. They could stop the export of oil all they want but they know as everyone else in the financial world that they would get hit the hardest because if oil goes up, we can still afford it and they can't when they have to buy it back in gasoline.


    Iran Daily

    Pay attention to what they want to use in the future and who would benefit the most.

    "The government plans to replace fuel with natural gas, of which the country also holds considerable reserves, but the project is years in the future."

    Russia is the largest supplier of natural gas. Ever wonder WHY they don't want sanctions on Iran? Even now Putin is buying up everything in eastern europe because he knows what will fuel his economy. It's the same reason Russian and France didn't want us going into Iraq because of the oil contracts they had with Saddam.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  16. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    T

    The shut down of Iranian oil would throw the world ecomony into
    a tail spin.
    And that isn't true by a long shot. Even at $75 a barrel this economy showed growth. Public opinion didn't like it but we still bought it because we can. As of now, the stock market basically has this stuff dialed in already. North Korea threatened to test a nuke. What happened? Record day. The US economy is a lot stronger than people think and doesnt fall to its knees by a couple of petty dictators blowing wind.

    These coutries are finally finding this out. 911, Isreal/Lebanon confict, Iraq, Alaskan pipeline shutdown, etc.. and we keep rolling. They don't like it and they are getting desperate. The only negative is the housing delcine and even Greenspan himself said yesterday the worst is over.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,604
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    People seem to forget that Iran imports 80% of its gasoline because its doesnt have the equipment to refine it. So I doubt they are going to do anything major because in the long run or they just hurt themselves on the buying end of gasoline. They are hurting themselves now. Even when oil prices rise Iran STILL produces a net deficit. Even bigger is that the governement can't raise prices because its would completely halt their economy as nobody could buy it since the population is so poor. There is a reason WHY they are trying to gain membership into the WTO because their economy is in terrible shape.

    Everyone wants to think Iran is sitting back getting rich but in reality they are not. Its the same situation with Chavez. They could stop the export of oil all they want but they know as everyone else in the financial world that they would get hit the hardest because if oil goes up, we can still afford it and they can't when they have to buy it back in gasoline.


    Iran Daily

    Pay attention to what they want to use in the future and who would benefit the most.

    "The government plans to replace fuel with natural gas, of which the country also holds considerable reserves, but the project is years in the future."

    Russia is the largest supplier of natural gas. Ever wonder WHY they don't want sanctions on Iran? Even now Putin is buying up everything in eastern europe because he knows what will fuel his economy. It's the same reason Russian and France didn't want us going into Iraq because of the oil contracts they had with Saddam.
    Agreed! Iran and Chavez are being set-up to be the bad guys, because we need bad guys to fight. The reality is the are just part of the world economy which is controlled by corporate interests. Similar to other industries, the oil industry is not a bunch of arabs sitting on all this oil which they "dole out" at their whim. There are are raw material sources(like Iran) which only sell crude to be refined(USA) into other products that complete the supply chain.(who ever wants to deal) So, there will be no conflict with anyone in this chain! The real money is in the oil extracting(halliburton) and middle man mark ups.(oil cartels) When there are no bid contracts awarded to companies in Iraq(halliburton), who have current contracts with our supposed enemies(Iran) you have to examine the game a little closer. All of these countries need to trade with the USA for food and medical supplies as well as technology and military intelligence(us navy) There is no advantage to any of these countries to bring harm to the US. The illusion that "they" want to destroy us is just a tool to control the masses. Iraq is a strategic location. We have military in Saudia Arabia as well as allies in Israel the Persian Gulf needs to stay under close guard.
    I would also agree that the Russians are a much more realistic competitor to actual USA interests.
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,604
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    And that isn't true by a long shot. Even at $75 a barrel this economy showed growth. Public opinion didn't like it but we still bought it because we can. As of now, the stock market basically has this stuff dialed in already. North Korea threatened to test a nuke. What happened? Record day. The US economy is a lot stronger than people think and doesnt fall to its knees by a couple of petty dictators blowing wind.

    These coutries are finally finding this out. 911, Isreal/Lebanon confict, Iraq, Alaskan pipeline shutdown, etc.. and we keep rolling. They don't like it and they are getting desperate. The only negative is the housing delcine and even Greenspan himself said yesterday the worst is over.
    I don't agree with the housing issue. The housing boom was a last ditch effort to foist an image of a healthy USA economy. It was as simple as you going to a car dealership to trade in your car which you know is only worth $2000, but you want to buy that 40,000 BMW. You have good albeit maxed out credit, so the dealer sqeezes you into a sweetheart credit deal with the bank. The bank says you can get your loan bought, but you need 5,000 down. No problem the car dealer gives you $5,000 for your trade in...everybody wins! because the car dealer makes money on the loan as well as your trade in(resller) and the actual profit on the sale.(as well as dealer incentives) The bank well of course they made money off the interest. You ah well you lose money on the depreciation of the vehicle, the loan interest and the resell....but this is the housing market! real estate always goes up, right? Yea, but every investment carries the same caveat" past performance does not guarentee future results"...If consumers start to default on mortgages and housing prices fall, the banks are stuck with a bunch of over priced houses that no one can afford to buy. They could lower the interset rate to 0%, but without that equity reflip (over estimating your previous homes value) no one can afford to buy. All markets eventually correct themselves buy either inflation or devaluation....with the possible exception of illegal drugs.
  19. Registered User
    CallmeClark's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    301
    Answers
    0

    The collective that I'm referring to has nothing to do with Haliburton. It has to do with China, Russia, N. Korea, Venezeula, Iran, and a handful of other Middle Eastern countries. I'm not worried about oil. And I disagree with you for thinking that they are either. Everyone has their reasons for wanting to take us off our high horse. They're just pulling together on 'em.
  20. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Answers
    0

    Hey AnabolicRhino, if you don't mind my asking. What do you do for a living?
  21. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Answers
    0

    After briefly browsing a few posts, I suddenly have a flash back to something Patrick Arnold said to Bruce Kneller awhile back. I quote, "Shut up! Just STFU already!"

    Hope PA is holding up well.....
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,604
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CallmeClark
    The collective that I'm referring to has nothing to do with Haliburton. It has to do with China, Russia, N. Korea, Venezeula, Iran, and a handful of other Middle Eastern countries. I'm not worried about oil. And I disagree with you for thinking that they are either. Everyone has their reasons for wanting to take us off our high horse. They're just pulling together on 'em.
    Clark, your previous post read collective "over there". Only GWB can group South America with South East Asia in a collective with a Persian Gulf country. Futhermore, China and Russia on the same side?, this didn't work even when the were both communist. There is alot of disputed land between them. N Korea has no allies because of erratic leadership. You don't have to worry about oil, its has been taken care of for you. You may want to concern yourself with why the oil companies are using your tax dollars to finance their oil trade. Then selling it back to you for a profit.

    You may want to examine where Iran and a "handful of other Middle Eastern countries" get there oil drilling equipment(halliburton). How about who financed the "oil development" of Venezuela(Harken). Then you may want to examine past and present board members of those companies and compare them to the current Republican regime membership.
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,604
    Answers
    0

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    Hey AnabolicRhino, if you don't mind my asking. What do you do for a living?
    No, I don't mind you asking me a question.

    Do You mind if I ask why you want to know what I do for a living?
  24. Registered User
    CallmeClark's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    301
    Answers
    0

    Yep, I suppose you've figured it all out Rhino. lol It's the right wing conspiring to take over the world. Halliburton will be the workhorse of the new world order and GW and Cheney will be tugging on the reigns. haha That's preposterous. And as far as China and Russia not getting along goes... Horsehockey. If you'll recall China and Russia were involved in a joint military exercise just outside of Taiwan back in 2005. Think that was a peace keeping training mission? Ha. China and Russia were sending a message to Japan, and to us. Hey guys, look what we can do. If you don't believe that... Well, that's fine, but I'm gonna hate telling you that I told you so and I hope that I never have to. China is interested in an alliance with Russia, and gaining control over the Korean Peninsula, that's obvious. It would behoove them economically, strategically, and just think of the space that they'd have! lol Anyway, I'm taking a SWAG at it and sayin' that's the plan. Just watch. They're loadin' the spring right now... Pretty soon, they're gonna release it.
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,604
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CallmeClark
    Yep, I suppose you've figured it all out Rhino. lol It's the right wing conspiring to take over the world. Halliburton will be the workhorse of the new world order and GW and Cheney will be tugging on the reigns. haha That's preposterous. And as far as China and Russia not getting along goes... Horsehockey. If you'll recall China and Russia were involved in a joint military exercise just outside of Taiwan back in 2005. Think that was a peace keeping training mission? Ha. China and Russia were sending a message to Japan, and to us. Hey guys, look what we can do. If you don't believe that... Well, that's fine, but I'm gonna hate telling you that I told you so and I hope that I never have to. China is interested in an alliance with Russia, and gaining control over the Korean Peninsula, that's obvious. It would behoove them economically, strategically, and just think of the space that they'd have! lol Anyway, I'm taking a SWAG at it and sayin' that's the plan. Just watch. They're loadin' the spring right now... Pretty soon, they're gonna release it.
    Woah Bud!!!, Have you been drinking out of BioHazzard's cup again? Have you every wondered why we only have two choices
    right wing or left wing? The New World Order thing has been around since this country was formed in the late 18th century.
    It just came to the forfront when GHW Bush referenced it in his
    "thousand points of light" speech(1988).

    I did not mention anything about a "world conquering right wing" conspiracy,... but you did.

    I mentioned that you may want to know that current members of the Bush Rebublican squad are profiting from the soldiers dying in Iraq.

    This war profiteering can't be a "conspiracy" because so many people know about it. It is a Bush family tradition that goes back to the Civil War. Hey, if people are going to die anyway, why not make some money, right?
    The only issue I have is that, would the USA still send people to die, if it weren't profitable for "the decision maker"

    I am standing by for the "I told you so" speech. Please don't hesitate to post one as soon as it is relevant.

    China, Japan break ice as N.Korea casts shadow - Yahoo! News
  26. Registered User
    CallmeClark's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    301
    Answers
    0

    Heh, speaking of Kool-Aid flavors I take it that your's is Rockin' Randi Rhodes Berry flavored? lol I can't stomach that woman. Anyway, this sounds like something that she would spew on her show, that's all I'm sayin'. Perhaps not. Anyway, as far as only having two choices of parties goes... You're right about that much. It's unfortunate too. I'm about an inch shy of being a Libertarian anymore. However, I obviously can't do that. It'd be nice to think that more Americans would loosen up the grip that their @$$ has on their ears. But, that won't happen in our lifetimes. Well, I don't think it will anyway. So, unfortunately we're stuck with a two party system. In my opinion, neither party is up to snuff. Hell, I'm conservative, but I don't honestly believe that my constituents are. Well, at least a large percentage of those that now hold office. I've been let down to some degree, and I believe that a lot of conservatives feel the same way. Now, I'm not saying that the right wing isn't the way to go. I'm not demonizing my party by any means. I believe that the structure is good. I believe that the right wing ideals are good. Do I believe that our elected officials are following these guidelines? lol Not really. By the same token, I don't feel that the left is either. So, I'm stuck at a political impass of sorts. I can't not vote, that would be ridiculous. I can't go to the left, I don't believe in their stance. And, well... The right isn't blowing my skirt up with the choices I'm being given. So, what's a voter in this day and age to do? Heh, that does it... I guess I'm just gonna have to run for office. Wish me luck.
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,604
    Answers
    0

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by CallmeClark
    Heh, speaking of Kool-Aid flavors I take it that your's is Rockin' Randi Rhodes Berry flavored? lol I can't stomach that woman. Anyway, this sounds like something that she would spew on her show, that's all I'm sayin'. Perhaps not. Anyway, as far as only having two choices of parties goes... You're right about that much. It's unfortunate too. I'm about an inch shy of being a Libertarian anymore. However, I obviously can't do that. It'd be nice to think that more Americans would loosen up the grip that their @$$ has on their ears. But, that won't happen in our lifetimes. Well, I don't think it will anyway. So, unfortunately we're stuck with a two party system. In my opinion, neither party is up to snuff. Hell, I'm conservative, but I don't honestly believe that my constituents are. Well, at least a large percentage of those that now hold office. I've been let down to some degree, and I believe that a lot of conservatives feel the same way. Now, I'm not saying that the right wing isn't the way to go. I'm not demonizing my party by any means. I believe that the structure is good. I believe that the right wing ideals are good. Do I believe that our elected officials are following these guidelines? lol Not really. By the same token, I don't feel that the left is either. So, I'm stuck at a political impass of sorts. I can't not vote, that would be ridiculous. I can't go to the left, I don't believe in their stance. And, well... The right isn't blowing my skirt up with the choices I'm being given. So, what's a voter in this day and age to do? Heh, that does it... I guess I'm just gonna have to run for office. Wish me luck.
    Good Luck CallmeClark! Don't let "them" break you!

    The only Rhandi Rhodes I remember was a guitar god who was breaking all boundries in the realm of "Artificial Harmonics" in the 1980's while touring with Ozzy,...until he crashed a plane into the tour bus! Wow!!! now this story has come full circle all the way back to a plane crash...okay I'm out!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/images/smilies/eek2.gif
  28. Registered User
    CallmeClark's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    301
    Answers
    0

    lol Yeah, that's "Randy" Rhodes. He friggin' rocked. I liked him much better than "Randi" Rhodes. haha Thanks for the luck.
  29. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    No, I don't mind you asking me a question.

    Do You mind if I ask why you want to know what I do for a living?
    Well, if you don't mind, then why wouldn't you answer it? Isn't that the norm, when people say they don't mind the question?
  30. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    I don't agree with the housing issue. The housing boom was a last ditch effort to foist an image of a healthy USA economy. It was as simple as you going to a car dealership to trade in your car which you know is only worth $2000, but you want to buy that 40,000 BMW. You have good albeit maxed out credit, so the dealer sqeezes you into a sweetheart credit deal with the bank. The bank says you can get your loan bought, but you need 5,000 down. No problem the car dealer gives you $5,000 for your trade in...everybody wins! because the car dealer makes money on the loan as well as your trade in(resller) and the actual profit on the sale.(as well as dealer incentives) The bank well of course they made money off the interest. You ah well you lose money on the depreciation of the vehicle, the loan interest and the resell....but this is the housing market! real estate always goes up, right? Yea, but every investment carries the same caveat" past performance does not guarentee future results"...If consumers start to default on mortgages and housing prices fall, the banks are stuck with a bunch of over priced houses that no one can afford to buy. They could lower the interset rate to 0%, but without that equity reflip (over estimating your previous homes value) no one can afford to buy. All markets eventually correct themselves buy either inflation or devaluation....with the possible exception of illegal drugs.

    So what don't you agree with? I didn't see one point made except for severe distortion of macro 101.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  31. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    Woah Bud!!!, Have you been drinking out of BioHazzard's cup again? Have you every wondered why we only have two choices
    right wing or left wing? The New World Order thing has been around since this country was formed in the late 18th century.
    It just came to the forfront when GHW Bush referenced it in his
    "thousand points of light" speech(1988).

    I did not mention anything about a "world conquering right wing" conspiracy,... but you did.

    I mentioned that you may want to know that current members of the Bush Rebublican squad are profiting from the soldiers dying in Iraq.

    This war profiteering can't be a "conspiracy" because so many people know about it. It is a Bush family tradition that goes back to the Civil War. Hey, if people are going to die anyway, why not make some money, right?
    The only issue I have is that, would the USA still send people to die, if it weren't profitable for "the decision maker"

    I am standing by for the "I told you so" speech. Please don't hesitate to post one as soon as it is relevant.

    China, Japan break ice as N.Korea casts shadow - Yahoo! News

    I really have never seen someone distort economic policies and conditions like you do.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  32. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    Agreed! Iran and Chavez are being set-up to be the bad guys,

    Thats all I needed to hear.

    Its impossible to argue with someone so completely paranoid.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  33. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    The New World Order thing has been around since this country was formed in the late 18th century.
    It just came to the forfront when GHW Bush referenced it in his
    "thousand points of light" speech(1988).
    Yeah, and the world is controlled by the Free Masons too. Unbelievable.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  34. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0

    Thread closed. We don't need the racist comments in this thread.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Confusion on types of test
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 11:57 AM
  2. one of those nights !
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 09:38 PM
  3. What flavor of protein shake is your favorite?
    By Chemo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 02:11 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 09:43 AM
  5. Have you guys heard of ONE+ ?
    By mc1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-10-2002, 11:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in