What "ACTUALLY" happened on 911....

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here is what 'actually' happened on 911.....

"....George Bush snuck in there the night before and planted explosives on every floor and daisy chained them to blow from top down. Yea that's it, and the Jews helped him, and the Illuminati, and the CFR, and the Skull and Bones guys, and the Trilateral Commission, and Cheney waited in the car with Halliburton contracted Whitewater mercenaries as lookouts. But he was going to leave Sadaam's wallet at the scene but he forgot to so he had to blame it on Bin Laden....."

Carry on, you muthafvckers! lol Let the stupidity flow!!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

"....George Bush snuck in there the night before and planted explosives on every floor and daisy chained them to blow from top down. Yea that's it, and the Jews helped him, and the Illuminati, and the CFR, and the Skull and Bones guys, and the Trilateral Commission, and Cheney waited in the car with Halliburton contracted Whitewater mercenaries as lookouts. But he was going to leave Sadaam's wallet at the scene but he forgot to so he had to blame it on Bin Laden....."

dont have a clue do you.

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Hey Kristo....

I know you are new here...but I just gotta ask???

Did the board do away with negative rep points??

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i am not sure what your asking.

If i get negative rep over speaking what I and millions of others believe. Then so be it.

Remember this. I will say, I told you so.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
An angry Gary Coleman vehemently denied being linked in any way to this tragic event; the event in question being the ill-advised removal of "neg reps".

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
For the record. I am patriotic and I do love my country. But that doesnt mean I have to love this administration and its lies.

I have many friends in the "War on Terror", both my grandparents are vets, My uncle is a state trooper and on and on.

There is just too much that doesnt compute with the events of 911.

I am not alone. There are millions, and more by the day.

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
I respect your opinion, and hope you can agree to disagree...and I would never question your patriotism, Ive read some of your posts..and understand youre an intelligent man....but in this case, sir.....I think youre full of crap.:jaw:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Thats all I ask. I merely wish for the information to be represented fairly. We all have seen the mainstream medias version. Now lets see others. Then, let each individual make his/her own conclusion. This is a very very sensitive subject, it has outranked abortion and religion in my clicks heated debates.

I dont mean to take anything away from our soldiers, they are doing there job and i commend and respect them for that.

I usually dont like stirring this particular pot. But its near the 911 anniversay and I just got fired up when this subject was raised.

Now I will need a couple hours to calm down...Damnt.:)

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
if what you believe happened ....we are all in deep doo-doo...right?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Thats all I ask. I merely wish for the information to be represented fairly. We all have seen the mainstream medias version. Now lets see others. Then, let each individual make his/her own conclusion. This is a very very sensitive subject, it has outranked abortion and religion in my clicks heated debates.

I dont mean to take anything away from our soldiers, they are doing there job and i commend and respect them for that.

I usually dont like stirring this particular pot. But its near the 911 anniversay and I just got fired up when this subject was raised.
I know I'm going to regret getting into this again...There are questions that need answering, it's that simple. People who buy the "official story" hook line and sinker are always the first to start throwing out the insults. It's not just one discrepancy that fires people up. From the top on down, the whole thing stinks. even if someone believes the official story, the government should be held accountable for their failures. As yet they have not.There are S.O.P.'s for losing contact with planes. They were not followed. The government received many warnings for this specific type of attack, yet did nothing. If calling b.s. on that makes us crazy, fine. It's not that there is ONE prevaling alternate theory that people are shouting. There are many things that don't make sense. And again, I've posted this before, but biohazzard and others calling us crazy have yet to comment on it-if you think the government would never willingly allow harm to come to its' people, feel free to explain Operation Northwoods, or the maine for that matter.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahh **** it. I'll just stay out of these. It's like arguing politics and religion. No one comes to these threads looking to change their mind just to change others. When everyone has that agenda all you end up with is a bunch of frustration.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I agree.

I love it when the insults fly.

Jarhead, you are on the money.

Questions answered and accountability. Thats all I want.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
ahh **** it. I'll just stay out of these. It's like arguing politics and religion. No one comes to these threads looking to change their mind just to change others. When everyone has that agenda all you end up with is a bunch of frustration.
I know , it's frustrating and I knew I shouldn't get into this crap again. Everyone has their own opinions and in this country that's ok. Just like biohazzards belief that Dr. Phil is a dr. and he genuinely helps and cares about people and fox news is unbiased. :stick: :lol: I think I'm just a glutton for punishment.

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Ive been reveiwing your original post #3 and we just may be in deep DOO-DOO:jaw:

God Id hate to believe all that.....

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dr. Phil isn't a doctor? I think I may have to rethink my life and decide if it's still worth living :(

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Dr Phil is my hero..... I'd do his wife BTW

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dr. Phil isn't a doctor? I think I may have to rethink my life and decide if it's still worth living :(
Wait a minute. What about Dr. Dre? Please, someone, confirm that he is a true medical doctor.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Wait a minute. What about Dr. Dre? Please, someone, confirm that he is a true medical doctor.

No worries he lives in a huge house he has to be a MD... :icon_lol:

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
No worries he lives in a huge house he has to be a MD... :icon_lol:
And I'm pretty sure he has a stethoscope and one of those forehead flashlight thingies, so he's got to be one.

Oh, and Dre is a surgeon. That's why he's so good a cuttin phat tracks. (ooh that was bad)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes you gotta think outside the box, inside the box, and poke holes for the kittens to breathe. I really believe all is not as it seems or as others would have you see it.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
let me tell you the one reason 9/11 WAS NOT an inside job and there are really no true believers in the "conspiracy"

I'll make it real simple:

if this really happened:
your president, your government, sworn to protect and serve the people of this nation, in a plot to institute a police state and a new world order killed 3000 americans, thousands more americans fighting a mock war against non-existant perpetrators , and you are ABSOLUTLY sure of this and have evidence to justify your belief...... THEN:

TAKE UP ARMS YOU DELUSIONAL MUTHERFVCKERS! YOUR GOVERNMENT - SWORN TO SERVE AND PROTECT - HAS DECLARED WAR ON ITS CITIZENS, ITS A CAUSE TO DIE FOR! ATTACK ALL GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS, KILL GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, BURN DOWN POST OFFICE BUILDINGS! START A MILITIA!

how many of you delusional retards believe in this? 10%? 20% of the population? gather by the millions, take up arms and take your country back! have charlie sheen and hollywood finance it. start a guerilla war here in the states, start an "insurgency"

OUR FOREFATHERS LIBERATED THE COLONIES BECAUSE THE TAX ON TEA WAS TOO HIGH!

if bush really did this then STAND UP! RECLAIM YOUR COUNTRY!

COWARDS!

(i'm getting an anuerism now, so exucuse me)

also, i'm not gonna read any alex "the crackpot despot" jones bull****e so don't bother linking it.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
let me tell you the one reason 9/11 WAS NOT an inside job and there are really no true believers in the "conspiracy"

if this really happened:
your president, your government, sworn to protect and serve the people of this nation, in a plot to institute a police state and a new world order killed 3000 americans, thousands more americans fighting a mock war against non-existant perpetrators , and you are ABSOLUTLY sure of this and have evidence to justify your belief...... THEN:

TAKE UP ARMS YOU DELUSIONAL MUTHERFVCKERS! YOUR GOVERNMENT - SWORN TO SERVE AND PROTECT - HAS DECLARED WAR ON ITS CITIZENS, ITS A CAUSE TO DIE FOR! ATTACK ALL GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS, KILL GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, BURN DOWN POST OFFICE BUILDINGS! START A MILITIA!

how many of you delusional retards believe in this? 10%? 20%?
gather by the millions, take up arms and take your country back!

OUR FOREFATHERS LIBERATED THE COLONIES BECAUSE THE TAX ON TEA TOO HIGH!

COWARDS!

also, i'm not gonna read any alex "the crackpot despot" jones bull****e so don't bother linking it.

So this is totally unthinkable that our wonderful government would do such a thing? Again, then feel free to explain Operation Northwoods. No it's not an alex jones piece, it's a government document you can find in the national security archives.

Oh and by the way, we are in Iraq, and they had nothing to do with 9/11.
Senate finds no al-Qaida-Saddam link - Yahoo! News

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
EXACTLY! Iraq had nothing to do with it, Bush just went over for the oil. Oh and guess who was responsible for the security at the air port and the twin towers...George Bush's brother! Their was also power downs and security irregularities for weeks leading up to 911 at the twin towers, when the charges where being planted. The buildings should have taken atleast 45 seconds to fall this was proven by the laws of physics but instead fell in 8-10 seconds, how? They were controlled explosions that's how!

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
So this is totally unthinkable that our wonderful government would do such a thing? Again, then feel free to explain Operation Northwoods. No it's not an alex jones piece, it's a government document you can find in the national security archives.

Oh and by the way, we are in Iraq, and they had nothing to do with 9/11.
my comment is unaffected by any arguement supporting or debunking the "inside job" conspiracy of 9/11.

whether our government is capable or not of carrying out such an attack is irrelevent to me.

you could claim to have a video feed, dated sept 10 2001, of george w. bush and **** cheney holding newspapers and looking over plans of a 767 jets hitting the WTC towers. I DON'T CARE. only the believers of that said video should care. again if you know in your heart that 9/11 was an inside job, I dont know how you could do anything other than take up arms.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Motha****in Snakes on the Mutha****in PLane is what really happened.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
my comment is unaffected by any arguement supporting or debunking the "inside job" conspiracy of 9/11.

whether our government is capable or not of carrying out such an attack is irrelevent to me.

you could claim to have a video feed, dated sept 10 2001, of george w. bush and **** cheney holding newspapers and looking over plans of a 767 jets hitting the WTC towers. I DON'T CARE. only the believers of that said video should care. again if you know in your heart that 9/11 was an inside job, I dont know how you could do anything other than take up arms.
It's not as simple as taking up arms, and it's not relevant to compare today to the revolution. If you think ignoring something makes it go away, you're wrong. The reason I can't ignore it is the government, like it or not, runs our lives in so many ways. To know what they ARE capable of pisses me off. That, and the fact that this is my country, and I served it thinking we were the good guys. To know that they would go as far as to pen a document that outlines staging terrorist attacks on our own people, for the purpose of getting into an unpopular war sickens me.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Damn Jayhawk, that is some good ****.:icon_lol:

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
That popular mechanics article was widely regarded as a biased , incomplete piece of garbage. 2 out of 3 doctors ( Phil and Dre) do not recommend it.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's not as simple as taking up arms, and it's not relevant to compare today to the revolution. If you think ignoring something makes it go away, you're wrong. The reason I can't ignore it is the government, like it or not, runs our lives in so many ways. To know what they ARE capable of pisses me off. That, and the fact that this is my country, and I served it thinking we were the good guys. To know that they would go as far as to pen a document that outlines staging terrorist attacks on our own people, for the purpose of getting into an unpopular war sickens me.
You had better be really scared, sucker!! We are coming to git you, sucker!!! :D

Think about it. If WE can kill 3000 people just like that, what makes you think we can't git you, sucker! :D We have had enough of you, sucker! This is the end of the road for you, sucker!! lol Get ready for your date with Osama's 72 virgins!!

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That popular mechanics article was widely regarded as a biased , incomplete piece of garbage. @ out of 3 doctors ( Phil and Dre) do not recommend it.
Becareful there, Jarhead. If you keep your mind open, it may fall out! lol

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Becareful there, Jarhead. If you keep your mind open, it may fall out! lol
Ok I will keep an open mind...see, the article debunking 9/11 theories that you quoted was written by the cousin of Director of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff. I will be open minded enough to assume that in no way could he possibly be biased.:dance:

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
You had better be really scared, sucker!! We are coming to git you, sucker!!! :D

Think about it. If WE can kill 3000 people just like that, what makes you think we can't git you, sucker! :D We have had enough of you, sucker! This is the end of the road for you, sucker!! lol Get ready for your date with Osama's 72 virgins!!
I knew I saw the black helicopters today!!!!

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to add fuel to the fire, but this is a new video that talks about the amount of fuel, what the buildings were BUILT to withstand, and other things. There is an interesting bit of recorded audio from a firefighter on the scene, saying" we have two ISOLATED pockets of fire, we can knock it out with two lines of water". Yes, 2 lines of water. Warning, It is cheesily produced(especially the beginning), but there is some good footage and info. 911 Mysteries - Demolitions (Part 1 of 3) - Google Video

It also points out that in 1975 the north tower sustained a fire and burned for THREE HOURS without even a hint of colapse. Also a tower in madrid burned for TWENTY hours in a fiery inferno, engulfed in flame and did not collapse. Point is- buildings don't collapse from fire, regardless of what quick burning fuel starts it. Compare a 20 hour blazing inferno to 19 minutes of a smoldering fire with little flame.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and Dre is a surgeon. That's why he's so good a cuttin phat tracks. (ooh that was bad)
Dr. Dre is a surgeon, Snoop Dogg says so on Tha Shiznit (Doggystyle, 1993):

"...tight like a virgin, tha sugeon, is Dr. Drizzay..."

"Drizzay" is Snoopish for "Dre." :icon_lol:

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Dr. Dre is a surgeon, Snoop Dogg says so on Tha Shiznit (Doggystyle, 1993):

"...tight like a virgin, tha sugeon, is Dr. Drizzay..."

"Drizzay" is Snoopish for "Dre." :icon_lol:
Snoopese. Snoopish is defined as being unrealistically tall, skinny, ugly and stoned, but having decent rap chops.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Anyone seen snoop with his shirt off? It's laughable he's like 6'3 130lbs, lol

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established

if this really happened:

how many of you delusional retards believe in this? 10%? 20% of the population? gather by the millions, take up arms and take your country back! have charlie sheen and hollywood finance it. start a guerilla war here in the states, start an "insurgency"

COWARDS!

The constitution provides for the disbanding of any government that is not: by the people, for the people and of the people. The 2nd amendment provides for ordinary citizens to have the right to bear arms just in case they have to form a militia to topple any government that may have become unconstitutional. That is why the government wants to amend the constitution to make civilian possesion of weapon illegal

rwill2001

Awards

if this really happened:

COWARDS!

Very good post.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dr. Drew (Pinsky), Doctor John (the stage name of Malcolm John Rebennack Jr.), Dr. Scholl (founded by William M. Scholl, M.D.), Doctor Who (the subject of the long-running British science fiction TC show), Doc Gooden (who, along with Steve Howe, invented the off-speed pitch known as the "Cocaine-ball"), Marcus Welby, M.D., "Doc" (from TV's Gunsmoke), Doctor Strange (famous Marvel Comic sorcerer and superhero) and his relative Doctor Strangelove (the Stanley Kubrick-directed masterpiece starring Peter Sellers) and Dr. Feelgood (by Motley Crue) - they WERE ALL doctors, weren't they?

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established

Don't forget the Free Masons! They control everything!