What "ACTUALLY" happened on 911....

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Guys let's keep this mature come on.

  2. Smile


    This is a simpsons quote but it seems appropriate here.

    " I love the leader, don't you? why not? what's wrong with you?"
    •   
       


  3. Divided we fall...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    Divided we fall...
    It is not this simple sir. You know better.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    ...... That is why the government wants to amend the constitution to make civilian possesion of weapon illegal
    Wanna share with us where you come up with this? What proposal to amend the constitution is that?

    Chuck Schumer, Diane Feinstein, Barbara Boxer, and the rest of the anti gun, pro-rapists, pro-criminals, nutjobs, ARE NOT the government.
    •   
       


  6. It seems that the conspiracy nuts are very much like those teens over at BB.com. When they are told NOT to take pro hormone, they ignore the advice, and keep asking and asking and asking, until they get the answer they want to hear. I think the conspiracy nuts are ignoring all scientific evidence, because they are only receptive to inuando that fits their conspiracy theory. They are not looking for the truth. They are only interested in things that fit into their conspiracy theory. Any thing else that refutes and rebutts their theory, simply CANNOT be true and HAVE GOT to be part of the conspiracy. It gives them a deluded sense of self worth, hiding behind the fig leave of 'questioning our government'. It gives them some sense of 'I am not just some joe nobody important. I am actually somebody intelligent'. 'See? I am QUESTIONING our government!!!' "Don't you realize how important that make me?'" " Yeah! I am Joe Six Pack no more!!" " I am QUESTIONING the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOVERNMENT!" :bb2:

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Big Matt
    Don't forget the Free Masons! They control everything!
    Of course! Silly me!! The Templar Knights!! George Bush sr is a Free Mason!!!!!!!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jarhead
    It's not as simple as taking up arms, and it's not relevant to compare today to the revolution. ...
    I call that BULL SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    IF the US government actually KILLED 3,000 people, ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE! ANd you KNOW IT!

    You just want to have your cake and eat it too. On one hand, you want to insinuate about the US Government killing 3000 people. On the other hand, you don't the balls to stand up for what you believe. Because deep down, you know you are just bullsh1ting. lol

    If the US government actually killed 3000 people to advance some agenda, I will personally take up arms against the government! Why? Because if that is true, what is going to stop the same government from going at it again? What is going to stop it from killing me? I for one, will not sit here and bullsh1t non-stop. I will DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!


    If you actually believe the US government killed 3000 people and you are still sitting on your ass? Then all your whining and complaining about your rights being taken away, is empty BULLSH!T. You are all talk and no walk!!! Why worrying about 'potential abuse' of your ****ing rights, when your life already means sh1t to the government?????????????

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    Wanna share with us where you come up with this? What proposal to amend the constitution is that?

    Chuck Schumer, Diane Feinstein, Barbara Boxer, and the rest of the anti gun, pro-rapists, pro-criminals, nutjobs, ARE NOT the government.
    Well, I think some of them had government jobs at one point or another.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    I call that BULL SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    IF the US government actually KILLED 3,000 people, ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE! ANd you KNOW IT!

    You just want to have your cake and eat it too. On one hand, you want to insinuate about the US Government killing 3000 people. On the other hand, you don't the balls to stand up for what you believe. Because deep down, you know you are just bullsh1ting. lol

    If the US government actually killed 3000 people to advance some agenda, I will personally take up arms against the government! Why? Because if that is true, what is going to stop the same government from going at it again? What is going to stop it from killing me? I for one, will not sit here and bullsh1t non-stop. I will DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!


    If you actually believe the US government killed 3000 people and you are still sitting on your ass? Then all your whining and complaining about your rights being taken away, is empty BULLSH!T. You are all talk and no walk!!! Why worrying about 'potential abuse' of your ****ing rights, when your life already means sh1t to the government?????????????

    I'm glad we've done this before and I know that even thow you can be nasty, you really don't mean it or else my feelings would be hurt. Here's my equally biting reply -Our country is in no way comparable to where it was during the revolution, which would be impossible to repeat. That however is not that point. After gaining said independence, we instilled a government that we, the people , are SUPPOSED to HAVE control of. We are not SUPPOSED to have to resort to a physical rebellion. So your rant is as pointless as it is illogical. We don't have proof about 9/11. We have things we want answers for. IF proof were to come out, getting rid of the current administration would take care of itself.(although more time and money was spent investigating whether or not Bill hooked up with a fatty than was spent on 9/11). Insert into pipe, lite, smoke.

    P.s.- As for still doubting if the govmnt would actually do (not saying did, but are capable of doing) I take it you're still afraid to check out the Operation Northwoods link I posted? I guess then you would find out santa isn't real, and the world would crumble around your ears.:bruce2:

  11. everyday the vision of a man inches closer to reality, george orwell.... I get chills as i remember 1984. sounds kinda dumb but really g bush is checkin out web searches from google and searching pregnant mothers milk..... I dont like the american gov one bit thank god im canadian and our gov doesnt have the balls to do anyhting like that.

  12. Kind of a quick reason why these conspiracy theories do not really hold up.

    The problem is not melting steel but bending moments.

    A layman's version of bending moments is to take a book and put half of it over the edge. On the edge that is hanging over, slam down on it. It will spin and fall. That is a bending moment.

    Structures are all susceptible to this. They could rebuild the tower taking a crash into perspective but perhaps not one of that size, velocity, and/or angle. Not to mention that even if it was, the added pressures of live loads from upper floors could affect equations to some extent.

    Now, when a plane crashes into it, it broke into the building. The odds are 100% I'd say that the steel structures bent and were nicked, if not obliterated.

    I have done tests in one of my classes. I took a chisel and a hammer. I made a nick maybe the size of a tip of a mechanical pencil. Then I attached stress and strain meters to it and did tests. The difference between that nick and not was in the hundreds of pounds per inch in the center of the steel but thousands of pounds per inch on the sides.

    Predictably, after a while, the steel, that is so strong, snapped like a twig with this nick. What happened to the WTC was far bigger than this. The floors would not be able to handle the added pressure, bottom line.

    Why they consulted Physics professors and not Structural Engineers is beyond me. Probably because they would shoot down this amateur hour theory with facts and probably diagrams. I believe ASCE even backs me on this.

    I do not buy this explosives line for a second. Added pressure could easily make pressurized lines explode. Even more was that the nation lost $1 trillion. Then you have to add in the fact that a project this huge would require a lot of people and not everyone would be able to keep their mouths shut.

    Everything Bush has done that was illegal has eventually been leaked by his subordinates. There is a reason why nobody is leaking it now: there was no US cooperation.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by The Experiment
    Kind of a quick reason why these conspiracy theories do not really hold up.

    The problem is not melting steel but bending moments.

    A layman's version of bending moments is to take a book and put half of it over the edge. On the edge that is hanging over, slam down on it. It will spin and fall. That is a bending moment.

    Structures are all susceptible to this. They could rebuild the tower taking a crash into perspective but perhaps not one of that size, velocity, and/or angle. Not to mention that even if it was, the added pressures of live loads from upper floors could affect equations to some extent.

    Now, when a plane crashes into it, it broke into the building. The odds are 100% I'd say that the steel structures bent and were nicked, if not obliterated.

    I have done tests in one of my classes. I took a chisel and a hammer. I made a nick maybe the size of a tip of a mechanical pencil. Then I attached stress and strain meters to it and did tests. The difference between that nick and not was in the hundreds of pounds per inch in the center of the steel but thousands of pounds per inch on the sides.

    Predictably, after a while, the steel, that is so strong, snapped like a twig with this nick. What happened to the WTC was far bigger than this. The floors would not be able to handle the added pressure, bottom line.

    Why they consulted Physics professors and not Structural Engineers is beyond me. Probably because they would shoot down this amateur hour theory with facts and probably diagrams. I believe ASCE even backs me on this.

    I do not buy this explosives line for a second. Added pressure could easily make pressurized lines explode. Even more was that the nation lost $1 trillion. Then you have to add in the fact that a project this huge would require a lot of people and not everyone would be able to keep their mouts shut.

    Everything Bush has done that was illegal has eventually been leaked by his subordinates. There is a reason why nobody is leaking it now: there was no US cooperation.
    Only problem is that they were designed to withstand such an attack/accident. And the impact, given the design of the buildings would not have damaged the infrastructure severely. That and it took 19 minutes of fire to bring down a tower, that had burned for 3 hours in 1975 with no hint of structural damage or collapse. If you watch the film it goes in depth to show how it was constructed. They also analyze the speed at which they fell, and that does not add up either. They did consult engineers- the ones who helped build the towers. There are countless eyewitness accounts of explosions. There were injuries and burns from expolsions inside the buildings prior to the fall, nowhere near where the planes hit. How do you xplain/ignore this stuff? . Actually all of this has been said. If you honestly watch all three parts of the film, it's the idea that the planes and resulting fire brought the towers down that sounds like the conspiracy theory. There are more facts than in the "official story". Fires don't bring buildings down. It's that simple. Buildings have raged in fire for 20 hours and not come down. Why is it so easy for people to believe that something that has NEVER happened, happened 3 times within an hour? And they don't have to keep anyone quiet. They just have to say the words "conspiracy theory" and the idea is discredited.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jarhead
    Only problem is that they were designed to withstand such an attack/accident. That and it took 19 minutes of fire to bring down a tower, that had burned for 3 hours in 1975 with no hint of structural damage or collapse. If you watch the film it goes in depth to show how it was constructed. They also analyze the speed at which they fell, and that does not add up either. They did consult engineers- the ones who helped build the towers. Actually all of this has been said. If you honestly watch all three parts of the film, it's the idea that the planes and resulting fire brought the towers down that sounds like the conspiracy theory. And they don't have to keep anyone quiet. They just have to say the words "conspiracy theory" and the idea is discredited.
    I'll have to check it out. I have nothing to lose by being wrong. I just want to know the truth.

    I will say its not implausible. You bring up Operation Northwoods but I got another:

    George H.W. Bush met with Iranian representatives in Paris France in October 1980. Bush convinced the Iranians to hold the hostages so that way Jimmy Carter would lose the re-election, which was heavily tied up with how the Iran hostage crisis was going. Carter of course lost.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by The Experiment
    I'll have to check it out. I have nothing to lose by being wrong. I just want to know the truth.

    I will say its not implausible. You bring up Operation Northwoods but I got another:

    George H.W. Bush met with Iranian representatives in Paris France in October 1980. Bush convinced the Iranians to hold the hostages so that way Jimmy Carter would lose the re-election, which was heavily tied up with how the Iran hostage crisis was going. Carter of course lost.
    Wow, I hadn't heard that. I'll have to look that one up.

    Like you, I feel it's not about being right, it's just wanting the truth(which unfortunately we will probably never get).

  16. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    The constitution provides for the disbanding of any government that is not: by the people, for the people and of the people. The 2nd amendment provides for ordinary citizens to have the right to bear arms just in case they have to form a militia to topple any government that may have become unconstitutional. That is why the government wants to amend the constitution to make civilian possesion of weapon illegal

    The same government where top members like **** Cheney go quail hunting on the weekends? They want to make possesing guns illegal? Forgive me....but somehow I don't buy that. Where is the documentation?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Big Matt
    The same government where top members like **** Cheney go quail hunting on the weekends? They want to make possesing guns illegal? Forgive me....but somehow I don't buy that. Where is the documentation?
    They have to losen up the censoring of posts! They blacked out the 1st half of the Vice-Presidents name! If I called him "Richard"....no one would know who I was talking about! LMAO!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Big Matt
    They have to losen up the censoring of posts! They blacked out the 1st half of the Vice-Presidents name! If I called him "Richard"....no one would know who I was talking about! LMAO!

    EVERYONE KNOWS BUSH IS BEHIND THIS CENSORING HERE AT AM!

    pffffffffffffffft........

  19. Quote Originally Posted by OmarJackson
    EVERYONE KNOWS BUSH IS BEHIND THIS CENSORING HERE AT AM!

    pffffffffffffffft........

    Lol! Like Bush can even spell "cumpooter"

  20. Jesus ****ing Christ not another NWO Loser, You basement dwelling freak losers are the lowest forms of human life. They should round all you up in a concentration camp and kill you all so you cant reproduce and spread your ****ty genes among the gene pool. Read some REAL SCIENCE you worthless ****bag.

    Good Science and 9-11 Demolition Theories

  21. Its so pathetic so see how easily the human race can get so brainwashed by a fictional movie pretending to objectively explain the science behind 911. Well I take that back, anyone that believes in the demolitions/missile theory is a sub human neanderthal.

    Alex Jones is a long time propaghandist. He makes left wing movies about anything to destroy Bush's reputation. His NWO films belong in the same genre as Lord of the Rings... "fantasy". If you buy into half truths and out of context statements as absolute fact, then you have a weak feeble pathetic mind. Anyone that things there were ANY controlled demolitions in the WTC do not deserve to live. Its funny how you lame brained low life roaches only come out of the wood work on the internet. ****ing outcasts losers. There was so much in depth scientific analysis on History, Discovery, and every other ****ing network on TV on September 11 that basically detailed every single damn moment of 911. If Believe in the missile theory/demolitions, you are either weak minded, ravenously hate Bush or are just too stupid to deserve to live on the same planet as us humans.

    OK enough of my rant. I have nothing to prove. I am already superior to every single human that believes these lame brained theories. Just do yourselves a favor and read some REAL science. Its hilarious how easily all of these myths can be swept away with a little objective logic.

    Good Science and 9-11 Demolition Theories

    Popular Mechanics - Debunking The 9/11 Myths - Mar. 2005 Cover Story

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jarhead
    Ok I will keep an open mind...see, the article debunking 9/11 theories that you quoted was written by the cousin of Director of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff. I will be open minded enough to assume that in no way could he possibly be biased.
    A Delusional Paranoid Conspiracy Theorist trying to dismiss the truth with another conspiracy theory

    Doesnt change the fact its all REAL SCIENCE. That May show his motiviation to help crush the theories floating around my feeble minded freaks like you. Doesnt fact that you are a freak and your theories are for pathetic losers. Enjoy your ****ty life. You really have to be a loser to believe in all those 911 theories.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Big Matt
    The same government where top members like **** Cheney go quail hunting on the weekends? They want to make possesing guns illegal? Forgive me....but somehow I don't buy that. Where is the documentation?
    Here you can find the many attempts at legislation that would affect " the right to bear arms". NRA-ILA :: Current Legislation

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jarhead
    I'm glad we've done this before and I know that even thow you can be nasty, you really don't mean it or else my feelings would be hurt. Here's my equally biting reply -Our country is in no way comparable to where it was during the revolution, which would be impossible to repeat. That however is not that point. After gaining said independence, we instilled a government that we, the people , are SUPPOSED to HAVE control of. We are not SUPPOSED to have to resort to a physical rebellion. So your rant is as pointless as it is illogical. We don't have proof about 9/11. We have things we want answers for. IF proof were to come out, getting rid of the current administration would take care of itself.(although more time and money was spent investigating whether or not Bill hooked up with a fatty than was spent on 9/11). Insert into pipe, lite, smoke.

    P.s.- As for still doubting if the govmnt would actually do (not saying did, but are capable of doing) I take it you're still afraid to check out the Operation Northwoods link I posted? I guess then you would find out santa isn't real, and the world would crumble around your ears.:bruce2:
    ehhh.. I think the sissyfication of America is complete then.. We are rendered to only whine about crap on the internet, and no longer have what it takes to defend our rights and freedom any more.

    I think you are just covering up for all those who are all talk and no walk.

    At least those of us who are not afraid of giving up some rights temporarily in war time, have the guts to die for what we believe in.

    I forgot who said this. "A man who has nothing that he treasures so much as to give his life for, is a miserable creature, who can only be kept free by the exertion of others."

    There comes a time in his life, when a man can look himself in the mirror and knows for certain if there is something he is willing to risk his life for. It is a question, that only you yourself know the true answer. You haven't lived until you have faced certain death. You haven't lived until you have actually gone through giving up on your life, and live to tell about it another day. Once you have done that, everyday above ground, is a good day.

    To say that the days of revolution are gone, is a cop out. If the government has actually killed 3000 people, then there would be nothing that could prevent it from killing another 3000, and another 3000. No one would be safe. It could happen tomorrow, next week, next month. You could die. Your family could die. I could die. My loved ones could die.

    I for one, WILL NOT want to live like a coward waiting to be snuffed out any time.

    But alas.... not to be distressed. Seeing how the conspiracy nuts are worry free and carefree, makes you wonder why they are not the least bit concerned about the government pulling another 911. Shouldn't they be scared sh1tless already? Why the hell they walk about totally care free? Well, duh!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously they don't believe for one second that the government is going to pull another 911 on them any time soon. Now, why is that?????? What are they sooooo confident???

  25. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    Here you can find the many attempts at legislation that would affect " the right to bear arms". NRA-ILA :: Current Legislation
    pffff... anti gun, politically correct, criminal loving, rapist loving, left wing extremist political hacks want to ban gun. Like that is anything new. That is a night and day difference from your claim that the government wants to ban the citizen from owning weapons.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What happened on my last injection?
    By whaz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-13-2014, 12:27 PM
  2. What the hell happened on the Planet!?
    By ShiftyCapone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 04:04 PM
  3. what are you stocking up on?
    By megalug in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2004, 09:01 PM
  4. Proteins! Actually, my review on a brand..
    By bigpetefox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-09-2004, 11:52 AM
  5. what dosages should i use on this cycle
    By Zack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2003, 08:06 PM
Log in
Log in