What "ACTUALLY" happened on 911.... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

What "ACTUALLY" happened on 911....

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    You had better be really scared, sucker!! We are coming to git you, sucker!!!

Think about it. If WE can kill 3000 people just like that, what makes you think we can't git you, sucker! We have had enough of you, sucker! This is the end of the road for you, sucker!! lol Get ready for your date with Osama's 72 virgins!!
    I knew I saw the black helicopters today!!!!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.

Sorry to add fuel to the fire, but this is a new video that talks about the amount of fuel, what the buildings were BUILT to withstand, and other things. There is an interesting bit of recorded audio from a firefighter on the scene, saying" we have two ISOLATED pockets of fire, we can knock it out with two lines of water". Yes, 2 lines of water. Warning, It is cheesily produced(especially the beginning), but there is some good footage and info. 911 Mysteries - Demolitions (Part 1 of 3) - Google Video

It also points out that in 1975 the north tower sustained a fire and burned for THREE HOURS without even a hint of colapse. Also a tower in madrid burned for TWENTY hours in a fiery inferno, engulfed in flame and did not collapse. Point is- buildings don't collapse from fire, regardless of what quick burning fuel starts it. Compare a 20 hour blazing inferno to 19 minutes of a smoldering fire with little flame.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jarhead
    Oh, and Dre is a surgeon. That's why he's so good a cuttin phat tracks. (ooh that was bad)
    Dr. Dre is a surgeon, Snoop Dogg says so on Tha Shiznit (Doggystyle, 1993):

"...tight like a virgin, tha sugeon, is Dr. Drizzay..."

"Drizzay" is Snoopish for "Dre."
    •   

4. CDB

Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69
    Dr. Dre is a surgeon, Snoop Dogg says so on Tha Shiznit (Doggystyle, 1993):

"...tight like a virgin, tha sugeon, is Dr. Drizzay..."

"Drizzay" is Snoopish for "Dre."
    Snoopese. Snoopish is defined as being unrealistically tall, skinny, ugly and stoned, but having decent rap chops.
  5. Registered User

Anyone seen snoop with his shirt off? It's laughable he's like 6'3 130lbs, lol
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.

That is eeeeeeeerily familiar.
  7. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by OmarJackson
    let me tell you the one reason 9/11 WAS NOT an inside job and there are really no true believers in the "conspiracy"

I'll make it real simple:

if this really happened:
    your president, your government, sworn to protect and serve the people of this nation, in a plot to institute a police state and a new world order killed 3000 americans, thousands more americans fighting a mock war against non-existant perpetrators , and you are ABSOLUTLY sure of this and have evidence to justify your belief...... THEN:

TAKE UP ARMS YOU DELUSIONAL MUTHER****ERS! YOUR GOVERNMENT - SWORN TO SERVE AND PROTECT - HAS DECLARED WAR ON ITS CITIZENS, ITS A CAUSE TO DIE FOR! ATTACK ALL GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS, KILL GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, BURN DOWN POST OFFICE BUILDINGS! START A MILITIA!

how many of you delusional retards believe in this? 10%? 20% of the population? gather by the millions, take up arms and take your country back! have charlie sheen and hollywood finance it. start a guerilla war here in the states, start an "insurgency"

OUR FOREFATHERS LIBERATED THE COLONIES BECAUSE THE TAX ON TEA WAS TOO HIGH!

if bush really did this then STAND UP! RECLAIM YOUR COUNTRY!

COWARDS!

(i'm getting an anuerism now, so exucuse me)

also, i'm not gonna read any alex "the crackpot despot" jones bull****e so don't bother linking it.

The constitution provides for the disbanding of any government that is not: by the people, for the people and of the people. The 2nd amendment provides for ordinary citizens to have the right to bear arms just in case they have to form a militia to topple any government that may have become unconstitutional. That is why the government wants to amend the constitution to make civilian possesion of weapon illegal
  8. New Member

let me tell you the one reason 9/11 WAS NOT an inside job and there are really no true believers in the "conspiracy"

I'll make it real simple:

if this really happened:
    your president, your government, sworn to protect and serve the people of this nation, in a plot to institute a police state and a new world order killed 3000 americans, thousands more americans fighting a mock war against non-existant perpetrators , and you are ABSOLUTLY sure of this and have evidence to justify your belief...... THEN:

TAKE UP ARMS YOU DELUSIONAL MUTHER****ERS! YOUR GOVERNMENT - SWORN TO SERVE AND PROTECT - HAS DECLARED WAR ON ITS CITIZENS, ITS A CAUSE TO DIE FOR! ATTACK ALL GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS, KILL GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, BURN DOWN POST OFFICE BUILDINGS! START A MILITIA!

how many of you delusional retards believe in this? 10%? 20% of the population? gather by the millions, take up arms and take your country back! have charlie sheen and hollywood finance it. start a guerilla war here in the states, start an "insurgency"

OUR FOREFATHERS LIBERATED THE COLONIES BECAUSE THE TAX ON TEA WAS TOO HIGH!

if bush really did this then STAND UP! RECLAIM YOUR COUNTRY!

COWARDS!

(i'm getting an anuerism now, so exucuse me)

also, i'm not gonna read any alex "the crackpot despot" jones bull****e so don't bother linking it.

Very good post.
  9. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dr. Drew (Pinsky), Doctor John (the stage name of Malcolm John Rebennack Jr.), Dr. Scholl (founded by William M. Scholl, M.D.), Doctor Who (the subject of the long-running British science fiction TC show), Doc Gooden (who, along with Steve Howe, invented the off-speed pitch known as the "Cocaine-ball"), Marcus Welby, M.D., "Doc" (from TV's Gunsmoke), Doctor Strange (famous Marvel Comic sorcerer and superhero) and his relative Doctor Strangelove (the Stanley Kubrick-directed masterpiece starring Peter Sellers) and Dr. Feelgood (by Motley Crue) - they WERE ALL doctors, weren't they?
  10. All The Whey Nutrition

Here is what 'actually' happened on 911.....

"....George Bush snuck in there the night before and planted explosives on every floor and daisy chained them to blow from top down. Yea that's it, and the Jews helped him, and the Illuminati, and the CFR, and the Skull and Bones guys, and the Trilateral Commission, and Cheney waited in the car with Halliburton contracted Whitewater mercenaries as lookouts. But he was going to leave Sadaam's wallet at the scene but he forgot to so he had to blame it on Bin Laden....."

Carry on, you mutha****ers! lol Let the stupidity flow!!!
    Don't forget the Free Masons! They control everything!
  11. Registered User

Guys let's keep this mature come on.
  12. Senior Member

Smile

This is a simpsons quote but it seems appropriate here.

" I love the leader, don't you? why not? what's wrong with you?"
  13. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Divided we fall...
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    Divided we fall...
    It is not this simple sir. You know better.
  15. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    ...... That is why the government wants to amend the constitution to make civilian possesion of weapon illegal
    Wanna share with us where you come up with this? What proposal to amend the constitution is that?

Chuck Schumer, Diane Feinstein, Barbara Boxer, and the rest of the anti gun, pro-rapists, pro-criminals, nutjobs, ARE NOT the government.
  16. Banned

It seems that the conspiracy nuts are very much like those teens over at BB.com. When they are told NOT to take pro hormone, they ignore the advice, and keep asking and asking and asking, until they get the answer they want to hear. I think the conspiracy nuts are ignoring all scientific evidence, because they are only receptive to inuando that fits their conspiracy theory. They are not looking for the truth. They are only interested in things that fit into their conspiracy theory. Any thing else that refutes and rebutts their theory, simply CANNOT be true and HAVE GOT to be part of the conspiracy. It gives them a deluded sense of self worth, hiding behind the fig leave of 'questioning our government'. It gives them some sense of 'I am not just some joe nobody important. I am actually somebody intelligent'. 'See? I am QUESTIONING our government!!!' "Don't you realize how important that make me?'" " Yeah! I am Joe Six Pack no more!!" " I am QUESTIONING the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOVERNMENT!" :bb2:
  17. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Big Matt
    Don't forget the Free Masons! They control everything!
    Of course! Silly me!! The Templar Knights!! George Bush sr is a Free Mason!!!!!!!!!
  18. Banned

It's not as simple as taking up arms, and it's not relevant to compare today to the revolution. ...
    I call that BULL SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF the US government actually KILLED 3,000 people, ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE! ANd you KNOW IT!

You just want to have your cake and eat it too. On one hand, you want to insinuate about the US Government killing 3000 people. On the other hand, you don't the balls to stand up for what you believe. Because deep down, you know you are just bullsh1ting. lol

If the US government actually killed 3000 people to advance some agenda, I will personally take up arms against the government! Why? Because if that is true, what is going to stop the same government from going at it again? What is going to stop it from killing me? I for one, will not sit here and bullsh1t non-stop. I will DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

If you actually believe the US government killed 3000 people and you are still sitting on your ass? Then all your whining and complaining about your rights being taken away, is empty BULLSH!T. You are all talk and no walk!!! Why worrying about 'potential abuse' of your ****ing rights, when your life already means sh1t to the government?????????????
  19. Senior Member

Wanna share with us where you come up with this? What proposal to amend the constitution is that?

Chuck Schumer, Diane Feinstein, Barbara Boxer, and the rest of the anti gun, pro-rapists, pro-criminals, nutjobs, ARE NOT the government.
    Well, I think some of them had government jobs at one point or another.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.

I call that BULL SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF the US government actually KILLED 3,000 people, ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE! ANd you KNOW IT!

You just want to have your cake and eat it too. On one hand, you want to insinuate about the US Government killing 3000 people. On the other hand, you don't the balls to stand up for what you believe. Because deep down, you know you are just bullsh1ting. lol

If the US government actually killed 3000 people to advance some agenda, I will personally take up arms against the government! Why? Because if that is true, what is going to stop the same government from going at it again? What is going to stop it from killing me? I for one, will not sit here and bullsh1t non-stop. I will DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

If you actually believe the US government killed 3000 people and you are still sitting on your ass? Then all your whining and complaining about your rights being taken away, is empty BULLSH!T. You are all talk and no walk!!! Why worrying about 'potential abuse' of your ****ing rights, when your life already means sh1t to the government?????????????

I'm glad we've done this before and I know that even thow you can be nasty, you really don't mean it or else my feelings would be hurt. Here's my equally biting reply -Our country is in no way comparable to where it was during the revolution, which would be impossible to repeat. That however is not that point. After gaining said independence, we instilled a government that we, the people , are SUPPOSED to HAVE control of. We are not SUPPOSED to have to resort to a physical rebellion. So your rant is as pointless as it is illogical. We don't have proof about 9/11. We have things we want answers for. IF proof were to come out, getting rid of the current administration would take care of itself.(although more time and money was spent investigating whether or not Bill hooked up with a fatty than was spent on 9/11). Insert into pipe, lite, smoke.

P.s.- As for still doubting if the govmnt would actually do (not saying did, but are capable of doing) I take it you're still afraid to check out the Operation Northwoods link I posted? I guess then you would find out santa isn't real, and the world would crumble around your ears.:bruce2:
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

everyday the vision of a man inches closer to reality, george orwell.... I get chills as i remember 1984. sounds kinda dumb but really g bush is checkin out web searches from google and searching pregnant mothers milk..... I dont like the american gov one bit thank god im canadian and our gov doesnt have the balls to do anyhting like that.
  22. Board Supporter

Kind of a quick reason why these conspiracy theories do not really hold up.

The problem is not melting steel but bending moments.

A layman's version of bending moments is to take a book and put half of it over the edge. On the edge that is hanging over, slam down on it. It will spin and fall. That is a bending moment.

Structures are all susceptible to this. They could rebuild the tower taking a crash into perspective but perhaps not one of that size, velocity, and/or angle. Not to mention that even if it was, the added pressures of live loads from upper floors could affect equations to some extent.

Now, when a plane crashes into it, it broke into the building. The odds are 100% I'd say that the steel structures bent and were nicked, if not obliterated.

I have done tests in one of my classes. I took a chisel and a hammer. I made a nick maybe the size of a tip of a mechanical pencil. Then I attached stress and strain meters to it and did tests. The difference between that nick and not was in the hundreds of pounds per inch in the center of the steel but thousands of pounds per inch on the sides.

Predictably, after a while, the steel, that is so strong, snapped like a twig with this nick. What happened to the WTC was far bigger than this. The floors would not be able to handle the added pressure, bottom line.

Why they consulted Physics professors and not Structural Engineers is beyond me. Probably because they would shoot down this amateur hour theory with facts and probably diagrams. I believe ASCE even backs me on this.

I do not buy this explosives line for a second. Added pressure could easily make pressurized lines explode. Even more was that the nation lost $1 trillion. Then you have to add in the fact that a project this huge would require a lot of people and not everyone would be able to keep their mouths shut.

Everything Bush has done that was illegal has eventually been leaked by his subordinates. There is a reason why nobody is leaking it now: there was no US cooperation.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Experiment
    Kind of a quick reason why these conspiracy theories do not really hold up.

The problem is not melting steel but bending moments.

A layman's version of bending moments is to take a book and put half of it over the edge. On the edge that is hanging over, slam down on it. It will spin and fall. That is a bending moment.

Structures are all susceptible to this. They could rebuild the tower taking a crash into perspective but perhaps not one of that size, velocity, and/or angle. Not to mention that even if it was, the added pressures of live loads from upper floors could affect equations to some extent.

Now, when a plane crashes into it, it broke into the building. The odds are 100% I'd say that the steel structures bent and were nicked, if not obliterated.

I have done tests in one of my classes. I took a chisel and a hammer. I made a nick maybe the size of a tip of a mechanical pencil. Then I attached stress and strain meters to it and did tests. The difference between that nick and not was in the hundreds of pounds per inch in the center of the steel but thousands of pounds per inch on the sides.

Predictably, after a while, the steel, that is so strong, snapped like a twig with this nick. What happened to the WTC was far bigger than this. The floors would not be able to handle the added pressure, bottom line.

Why they consulted Physics professors and not Structural Engineers is beyond me. Probably because they would shoot down this amateur hour theory with facts and probably diagrams. I believe ASCE even backs me on this.

I do not buy this explosives line for a second. Added pressure could easily make pressurized lines explode. Even more was that the nation lost $1 trillion. Then you have to add in the fact that a project this huge would require a lot of people and not everyone would be able to keep their mouts shut.

Everything Bush has done that was illegal has eventually been leaked by his subordinates. There is a reason why nobody is leaking it now: there was no US cooperation.
    Only problem is that they were designed to withstand such an attack/accident. And the impact, given the design of the buildings would not have damaged the infrastructure severely. That and it took 19 minutes of fire to bring down a tower, that had burned for 3 hours in 1975 with no hint of structural damage or collapse. If you watch the film it goes in depth to show how it was constructed. They also analyze the speed at which they fell, and that does not add up either. They did consult engineers- the ones who helped build the towers. There are countless eyewitness accounts of explosions. There were injuries and burns from expolsions inside the buildings prior to the fall, nowhere near where the planes hit. How do you xplain/ignore this stuff? . Actually all of this has been said. If you honestly watch all three parts of the film, it's the idea that the planes and resulting fire brought the towers down that sounds like the conspiracy theory. There are more facts than in the "official story". Fires don't bring buildings down. It's that simple. Buildings have raged in fire for 20 hours and not come down. Why is it so easy for people to believe that something that has NEVER happened, happened 3 times within an hour? And they don't have to keep anyone quiet. They just have to say the words "conspiracy theory" and the idea is discredited.
  24. Board Supporter

Only problem is that they were designed to withstand such an attack/accident. That and it took 19 minutes of fire to bring down a tower, that had burned for 3 hours in 1975 with no hint of structural damage or collapse. If you watch the film it goes in depth to show how it was constructed. They also analyze the speed at which they fell, and that does not add up either. They did consult engineers- the ones who helped build the towers. Actually all of this has been said. If you honestly watch all three parts of the film, it's the idea that the planes and resulting fire brought the towers down that sounds like the conspiracy theory. And they don't have to keep anyone quiet. They just have to say the words "conspiracy theory" and the idea is discredited.
    I'll have to check it out. I have nothing to lose by being wrong. I just want to know the truth.

I will say its not implausible. You bring up Operation Northwoods but I got another:

George H.W. Bush met with Iranian representatives in Paris France in October 1980. Bush convinced the Iranians to hold the hostages so that way Jimmy Carter would lose the re-election, which was heavily tied up with how the Iran hostage crisis was going. Carter of course lost.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Experiment
    I'll have to check it out. I have nothing to lose by being wrong. I just want to know the truth.

I will say its not implausible. You bring up Operation Northwoods but I got another:

George H.W. Bush met with Iranian representatives in Paris France in October 1980. Bush convinced the Iranians to hold the hostages so that way Jimmy Carter would lose the re-election, which was heavily tied up with how the Iran hostage crisis was going. Carter of course lost.
    Wow, I hadn't heard that. I'll have to look that one up.

Like you, I feel it's not about being right, it's just wanting the truth(which unfortunately we will probably never get).
  26. All The Whey Nutrition

The constitution provides for the disbanding of any government that is not: by the people, for the people and of the people. The 2nd amendment provides for ordinary citizens to have the right to bear arms just in case they have to form a militia to topple any government that may have become unconstitutional. That is why the government wants to amend the constitution to make civilian possesion of weapon illegal

The same government where top members like **** Cheney go quail hunting on the weekends? They want to make possesing guns illegal? Forgive me....but somehow I don't buy that. Where is the documentation?
  27. All The Whey Nutrition

The same government where top members like **** Cheney go quail hunting on the weekends? They want to make possesing guns illegal? Forgive me....but somehow I don't buy that. Where is the documentation?
    They have to losen up the censoring of posts! They blacked out the 1st half of the Vice-Presidents name! If I called him "Richard"....no one would know who I was talking about! LMAO!
  28. Advanced Member

They have to losen up the censoring of posts! They blacked out the 1st half of the Vice-Presidents name! If I called him "Richard"....no one would know who I was talking about! LMAO!

EVERYONE KNOWS BUSH IS BEHIND THIS CENSORING HERE AT AM!

pffffffffffffffft........
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.

EVERYONE KNOWS BUSH IS BEHIND THIS CENSORING HERE AT AM!

pffffffffffffffft........

Lol! Like Bush can even spell "cumpooter"
  30. Banned

Jesus ****ing Christ not another NWO Loser, You basement dwelling freak losers are the lowest forms of human life. They should round all you up in a concentration camp and kill you all so you cant reproduce and spread your ****ty genes among the gene pool. Read some REAL SCIENCE you worthless ****bag.

Good Science and 9-11 Demolition Theories
  31. Banned

Its so pathetic so see how easily the human race can get so brainwashed by a fictional movie pretending to objectively explain the science behind 911. Well I take that back, anyone that believes in the demolitions/missile theory is a sub human neanderthal.

Alex Jones is a long time propaghandist. He makes left wing movies about anything to destroy Bush's reputation. His NWO films belong in the same genre as Lord of the Rings... "fantasy". If you buy into half truths and out of context statements as absolute fact, then you have a weak feeble pathetic mind. Anyone that things there were ANY controlled demolitions in the WTC do not deserve to live. Its funny how you lame brained low life roaches only come out of the wood work on the internet. ****ing outcasts losers. There was so much in depth scientific analysis on History, Discovery, and every other ****ing network on TV on September 11 that basically detailed every single damn moment of 911. If Believe in the missile theory/demolitions, you are either weak minded, ravenously hate Bush or are just too stupid to deserve to live on the same planet as us humans.

OK enough of my rant. I have nothing to prove. I am already superior to every single human that believes these lame brained theories. Just do yourselves a favor and read some REAL science. Its hilarious how easily all of these myths can be swept away with a little objective logic.

Popular Mechanics - Debunking The 9/11 Myths - Mar. 2005 Cover Story
  32. Banned

Ok I will keep an open mind...see, the article debunking 9/11 theories that you quoted was written by the cousin of Director of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff. I will be open minded enough to assume that in no way could he possibly be biased.
    A Delusional Paranoid Conspiracy Theorist trying to dismiss the truth with another conspiracy theory

Doesnt change the fact its all REAL SCIENCE. That May show his motiviation to help crush the theories floating around my feeble minded freaks like you. Doesnt fact that you are a freak and your theories are for pathetic losers. Enjoy your ****ty life. You really have to be a loser to believe in all those 911 theories.
  33. Senior Member

Here you can find the many attempts at legislation that would affect " the right to bear arms". NRA-ILA :: Current Legislation
  34. Banned

I'm glad we've done this before and I know that even thow you can be nasty, you really don't mean it or else my feelings would be hurt. Here's my equally biting reply -Our country is in no way comparable to where it was during the revolution, which would be impossible to repeat. That however is not that point. After gaining said independence, we instilled a government that we, the people , are SUPPOSED to HAVE control of. We are not SUPPOSED to have to resort to a physical rebellion. So your rant is as pointless as it is illogical. We don't have proof about 9/11. We have things we want answers for. IF proof were to come out, getting rid of the current administration would take care of itself.(although more time and money was spent investigating whether or not Bill hooked up with a fatty than was spent on 9/11). Insert into pipe, lite, smoke.

P.s.- As for still doubting if the govmnt would actually do (not saying did, but are capable of doing) I take it you're still afraid to check out the Operation Northwoods link I posted? I guess then you would find out santa isn't real, and the world would crumble around your ears.:bruce2:
    ehhh.. I think the sissyfication of America is complete then.. We are rendered to only whine about crap on the internet, and no longer have what it takes to defend our rights and freedom any more.

I think you are just covering up for all those who are all talk and no walk.

At least those of us who are not afraid of giving up some rights temporarily in war time, have the guts to die for what we believe in.

I forgot who said this. "A man who has nothing that he treasures so much as to give his life for, is a miserable creature, who can only be kept free by the exertion of others."

There comes a time in his life, when a man can look himself in the mirror and knows for certain if there is something he is willing to risk his life for. It is a question, that only you yourself know the true answer. You haven't lived until you have faced certain death. You haven't lived until you have actually gone through giving up on your life, and live to tell about it another day. Once you have done that, everyday above ground, is a good day.

To say that the days of revolution are gone, is a cop out. If the government has actually killed 3000 people, then there would be nothing that could prevent it from killing another 3000, and another 3000. No one would be safe. It could happen tomorrow, next week, next month. You could die. Your family could die. I could die. My loved ones could die.

I for one, WILL NOT want to live like a coward waiting to be snuffed out any time.

But alas.... not to be distressed. Seeing how the conspiracy nuts are worry free and carefree, makes you wonder why they are not the least bit concerned about the government pulling another 911. Shouldn't they be scared sh1tless already? Why the hell they walk about totally care free? Well, duh!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously they don't believe for one second that the government is going to pull another 911 on them any time soon. Now, why is that?????? What are they sooooo confident???
  35. Banned

Here you can find the many attempts at legislation that would affect " the right to bear arms". NRA-ILA :: Current Legislation
    pffff... anti gun, politically correct, criminal loving, rapist loving, left wing extremist political hacks want to ban gun. Like that is anything new. That is a night and day difference from your claim that the government wants to ban the citizen from owning weapons.
  36. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CNorris
    Its so pathetic so see how easily the human race can get so brainwashed by a fictional movie pretending to objectively explain the science behind 911. Well I take that back, anyone that believes in the demolitions/missile theory is a sub human neanderthal.

Alex Jones is a long time propaghandist. He makes left wing movies about anything to destroy Bush's reputation. His NWO films belong in the same genre as Lord of the Rings... "fantasy". If you buy into half truths and out of context statements as absolute fact, then you have a weak feeble pathetic mind. Anyone that things there were ANY controlled demolitions in the WTC do not deserve to live. Its funny how you lame brained low life roaches only come out of the wood work on the internet. ****ing outcasts losers. There was so much in depth scientific analysis on History, Discovery, and every other ****ing network on TV on September 11 that basically detailed every single damn moment of 911. If Believe in the missile theory/demolitions, you are either weak minded, ravenously hate Bush or are just too stupid to deserve to live on the same planet as us humans.

OK enough of my rant. I have nothing to prove. I am already superior to every single human that believes these lame brained theories. Just do yourselves a favor and read some REAL science. Its hilarious how easily all of these myths can be swept away with a little objective logic.

Popular Mechanics - Debunking The 9/11 Myths - Mar. 2005 Cover Story
    You are correct for the most part. As i have pointed out, people gravitate toward conspiracy crap, b/c it gives them a false sense of self worth. It allows them to feel that they are superior than the rest of us. You see, we are the stupid ones. We believe in our system and trust in the work of our experts. They, on the other hand, are not like us idiots. They know better than the rest of us. It is a very addictive delusion. The delusion elevates their self esteem. It makes them feel like they are smart. It makes them feel that they are not just some Joe lunch bucket. lol

I can sympathize with their desire. Nobody is happy living a life of quite desperation. Conspiracy theories give them a venue to escape the painful reality they face in their lives. lol

Now, I want to clarify that, Jarhead is not part of the Motley crew of conspiracy lunatics. lol While he is stubborn, he is not crazy. lol
  37. Banned

You are correct for the most part. As i have pointed out, people gravitate toward conspiracy crap, b/c it gives them a false sense of self worth. It allows them to feel that they are superior than the rest of us. You see, we are the stupid ones. We believe in our system and trust in the work of our experts. They, on the other hand, are not like us idiots. They know better than the rest of us. It is a very addictive delusion. The delusion elevates their self esteem. It makes them feel like they are smart. It makes them feel that they are not just some Joe lunch bucket. lol

I can sympathize with their desire. Nobody is happy living a life of quite desperation. Conspiracy theories give them a venue to escape the painful reality they face in their lives. lol

Now, I want to clarify that, Jarhead is not part of the Motley crew of conspiracy lunatics. lol While he is stubborn, he is not crazy. lol

Exactly, I have thought of and told those same exact thoughts to people like jarhead all over the net. Its nice to hear someone else repeat it and see it like me. See it like the obvious truth. I really really hate NWO PCTs if you cant tell. [Edit: PCTs stands for Paranoid Conspiracy Theorist /Edit] (important to clarify that abbreviation on this board
  38. Banned

yeap.. it is very important to get your post cycle therapy right! Whew!!

Another thing. Conspiracy theory enhances their self esteem b/c it gives them this 'member of a secret elite group' delusion. It allows them to pretend that they are part of very elite group of superior intellect. THEY know things that the rest of us idiots don't. It makes them feel better about their lousy lives.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

The guy who used Alex Jones as a piece of evidence has to be delusional. I made the mistake of going out with a chick who thought Alex Jones was the greatest man alive LOL. If you use Jones as a source you lose all credibility. He is just out tomake himself look good and blame everything on the government, NWO, Illuminati, sh!t he even blamed Arnold's lack of political savy on his AAS use LMAO.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CNorris
    Exactly, I have thought of and told those same exact thoughts to people like jarhead all over the net. Its nice to hear someone else repeat it and see it like me. See it like the obvious truth. I really really hate NWO PCTs if you cant tell. [Edit: PCTs stands for Paranoid Conspiracy Theorist /Edit] (important to clarify that abbreviation on this board
    Ya know you might make a better argument if you said something other than anyone who doesn't think what you think is crazy. You know like, trying to actually debate or discredit one of the hundreds of points us crazies have brought up in these threads. You're harping on facts and science and yet you give none. Hell even Biohazzard can quote some sort of statistic or physics or bush propaganda to at least back what he says up. I doubt you've even read any of the threads, much less any of the sources that people are questioning 9/11 about, but then it's probably hard to read with your head buried so deep in sand. Oh and by the way, most of us stay away from quoting alex jones due to the fact that he's such an obvious target. But your right, questioning my government makes me the lowest form of life. (I think you also compared us to Nazis in another thread)Who cares if I'm a Marine, a father, a husband, a taxpayer who goes to work every day, according to you questioning my government makes me a scumbag.

Another thing Oh superior one, the Pmech article that you quoted, was penned by the cousin of the director of homeland security. Truly an unbiased reputable source. No better than alex jones Why don't you slow down with the insults, and do some homework of your own.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What happened on my last injection?
    By whaz in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-13-2014, 11:27 AM
  2. What the hell happened on the Planet!?
    By ShiftyCapone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 03:04 PM
  3. what are you stocking up on?
    By megalug in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2004, 08:01 PM
  4. Proteins! Actually, my review on a brand..
    By bigpetefox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-09-2004, 10:52 AM
  5. what dosages should i use on this cycle
    By Zack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2003, 07:06 PM