What "ACTUALLY" happened on 911....

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    Motha****in Snakes on the Mutha****in PLane is what really happened.


  2. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,382
    Rep Power
    2867

    LOL Nice! Good timing
  3. Registered User
    jarhead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Oh
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,295
    Rep Power
    816

    Quote Originally Posted by OmarJackson
    my comment is unaffected by any arguement supporting or debunking the "inside job" conspiracy of 9/11.

    whether our government is capable or not of carrying out such an attack is irrelevent to me.

    you could claim to have a video feed, dated sept 10 2001, of george w. bush and **** cheney holding newspapers and looking over plans of a 767 jets hitting the WTC towers. I DON'T CARE. only the believers of that said video should care. again if you know in your heart that 9/11 was an inside job, I dont know how you could do anything other than take up arms.
    It's not as simple as taking up arms, and it's not relevant to compare today to the revolution. If you think ignoring something makes it go away, you're wrong. The reason I can't ignore it is the government, like it or not, runs our lives in so many ways. To know what they ARE capable of pisses me off. That, and the fact that this is my country, and I served it thinking we were the good guys. To know that they would go as far as to pen a document that outlines staging terrorist attacks on our own people, for the purpose of getting into an unpopular war sickens me.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    jarhead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Oh
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,295
    Rep Power
    816

    Damn Jayhawk, that is some good ****.
  5. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    For the record, Jarhead. I spit on Dr. Phil. Puuhh!!!

    Omar Jackson, you are not the only one having aneurism. I am going to cure mine by sticking my head into the gas oven.

    To the poster who wanted me to read his list of garbage, I would rather stick my head into the oven first. lol There is a book out, debunking those garbage.

    Popular Mechanics - Debunking 9/11 Myths: Introduction with Forward by John McCain
  6. Registered User
    jarhead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Oh
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,295
    Rep Power
    816

    That popular mechanics article was widely regarded as a biased , incomplete piece of garbage. 2 out of 3 doctors ( Phil and Dre) do not recommend it.
  7. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead
    It's not as simple as taking up arms, and it's not relevant to compare today to the revolution. If you think ignoring something makes it go away, you're wrong. The reason I can't ignore it is the government, like it or not, runs our lives in so many ways. To know what they ARE capable of pisses me off. That, and the fact that this is my country, and I served it thinking we were the good guys. To know that they would go as far as to pen a document that outlines staging terrorist attacks on our own people, for the purpose of getting into an unpopular war sickens me.
    You had better be really scared, sucker!! We are coming to git you, sucker!!!

    Think about it. If WE can kill 3000 people just like that, what makes you think we can't git you, sucker! We have had enough of you, sucker! This is the end of the road for you, sucker!! lol Get ready for your date with Osama's 72 virgins!!
  8. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead
    That popular mechanics article was widely regarded as a biased , incomplete piece of garbage. @ out of 3 doctors ( Phil and Dre) do not recommend it.
    Becareful there, Jarhead. If you keep your mind open, it may fall out! lol
  9. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    What does Dr. Evil think about all this?

  10. Registered User
    jarhead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Oh
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,295
    Rep Power
    816

    Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    Becareful there, Jarhead. If you keep your mind open, it may fall out! lol
    Ok I will keep an open mind...see, the article debunking 9/11 theories that you quoted was written by the cousin of Director of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff. I will be open minded enough to assume that in no way could he possibly be biased.
  11. Registered User
    jarhead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Oh
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,295
    Rep Power
    816

    Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    You had better be really scared, sucker!! We are coming to git you, sucker!!!

    Think about it. If WE can kill 3000 people just like that, what makes you think we can't git you, sucker! We have had enough of you, sucker! This is the end of the road for you, sucker!! lol Get ready for your date with Osama's 72 virgins!!
    I knew I saw the black helicopters today!!!!
  12. Registered User
    jarhead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Oh
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,295
    Rep Power
    816

    Sorry to add fuel to the fire, but this is a new video that talks about the amount of fuel, what the buildings were BUILT to withstand, and other things. There is an interesting bit of recorded audio from a firefighter on the scene, saying" we have two ISOLATED pockets of fire, we can knock it out with two lines of water". Yes, 2 lines of water. Warning, It is cheesily produced(especially the beginning), but there is some good footage and info. 911 Mysteries - Demolitions (Part 1 of 3) - Google Video

    It also points out that in 1975 the north tower sustained a fire and burned for THREE HOURS without even a hint of colapse. Also a tower in madrid burned for TWENTY hours in a fiery inferno, engulfed in flame and did not collapse. Point is- buildings don't collapse from fire, regardless of what quick burning fuel starts it. Compare a 20 hour blazing inferno to 19 minutes of a smoldering fire with little flame.
  13. Registered User
    Mass_69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Power
    3036

    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead
    Oh, and Dre is a surgeon. That's why he's so good a cuttin phat tracks. (ooh that was bad)
    Dr. Dre is a surgeon, Snoop Dogg says so on Tha Shiznit (Doggystyle, 1993):

    "...tight like a virgin, tha sugeon, is Dr. Drizzay..."

    "Drizzay" is Snoopish for "Dre."
  14. CDB
    CDB is offline
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,545
    Rep Power
    2673

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69
    Dr. Dre is a surgeon, Snoop Dogg says so on Tha Shiznit (Doggystyle, 1993):

    "...tight like a virgin, tha sugeon, is Dr. Drizzay..."

    "Drizzay" is Snoopish for "Dre."
    Snoopese. Snoopish is defined as being unrealistically tall, skinny, ugly and stoned, but having decent rap chops.
  15. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,382
    Rep Power
    2867

    Anyone seen snoop with his shirt off? It's laughable he's like 6'3 130lbs, lol
  16. Registered User
    jarhead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Oh
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,295
    Rep Power
    816

    That is eeeeeeeerily familiar.
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    EVERYWHERE
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by OmarJackson
    let me tell you the one reason 9/11 WAS NOT an inside job and there are really no true believers in the "conspiracy"

    I'll make it real simple:

    if this really happened:
    your president, your government, sworn to protect and serve the people of this nation, in a plot to institute a police state and a new world order killed 3000 americans, thousands more americans fighting a mock war against non-existant perpetrators , and you are ABSOLUTLY sure of this and have evidence to justify your belief...... THEN:

    TAKE UP ARMS YOU DELUSIONAL MUTHER****ERS! YOUR GOVERNMENT - SWORN TO SERVE AND PROTECT - HAS DECLARED WAR ON ITS CITIZENS, ITS A CAUSE TO DIE FOR! ATTACK ALL GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS, KILL GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, BURN DOWN POST OFFICE BUILDINGS! START A MILITIA!

    how many of you delusional retards believe in this? 10%? 20% of the population? gather by the millions, take up arms and take your country back! have charlie sheen and hollywood finance it. start a guerilla war here in the states, start an "insurgency"

    OUR FOREFATHERS LIBERATED THE COLONIES BECAUSE THE TAX ON TEA WAS TOO HIGH!

    if bush really did this then STAND UP! RECLAIM YOUR COUNTRY!

    COWARDS!

    (i'm getting an anuerism now, so exucuse me)

    also, i'm not gonna read any alex "the crackpot despot" jones bull****e so don't bother linking it.

    The constitution provides for the disbanding of any government that is not: by the people, for the people and of the people. The 2nd amendment provides for ordinary citizens to have the right to bear arms just in case they have to form a militia to topple any government that may have become unconstitutional. That is why the government wants to amend the constitution to make civilian possesion of weapon illegal
  18. Registered User
    rwill2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    133

    Quote Originally Posted by OmarJackson
    let me tell you the one reason 9/11 WAS NOT an inside job and there are really no true believers in the "conspiracy"

    I'll make it real simple:

    if this really happened:
    your president, your government, sworn to protect and serve the people of this nation, in a plot to institute a police state and a new world order killed 3000 americans, thousands more americans fighting a mock war against non-existant perpetrators , and you are ABSOLUTLY sure of this and have evidence to justify your belief...... THEN:

    TAKE UP ARMS YOU DELUSIONAL MUTHER****ERS! YOUR GOVERNMENT - SWORN TO SERVE AND PROTECT - HAS DECLARED WAR ON ITS CITIZENS, ITS A CAUSE TO DIE FOR! ATTACK ALL GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS, KILL GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, BURN DOWN POST OFFICE BUILDINGS! START A MILITIA!

    how many of you delusional retards believe in this? 10%? 20% of the population? gather by the millions, take up arms and take your country back! have charlie sheen and hollywood finance it. start a guerilla war here in the states, start an "insurgency"

    OUR FOREFATHERS LIBERATED THE COLONIES BECAUSE THE TAX ON TEA WAS TOO HIGH!

    if bush really did this then STAND UP! RECLAIM YOUR COUNTRY!

    COWARDS!

    (i'm getting an anuerism now, so exucuse me)

    also, i'm not gonna read any alex "the crackpot despot" jones bull****e so don't bother linking it.


    Very good post.
  19. Registered User
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,868
    Rep Power
    854634

    Dr. Drew (Pinsky), Doctor John (the stage name of Malcolm John Rebennack Jr.), Dr. Scholl (founded by William M. Scholl, M.D.), Doctor Who (the subject of the long-running British science fiction TC show), Doc Gooden (who, along with Steve Howe, invented the off-speed pitch known as the "Cocaine-ball"), Marcus Welby, M.D., "Doc" (from TV's Gunsmoke), Doctor Strange (famous Marvel Comic sorcerer and superhero) and his relative Doctor Strangelove (the Stanley Kubrick-directed masterpiece starring Peter Sellers) and Dr. Feelgood (by Motley Crue) - they WERE ALL doctors, weren't they?
  20. All The Whey Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Big Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Originally from The Fighting City of Philadelphia
    Posts
    709
    Rep Power
    452

    Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    Here is what 'actually' happened on 911.....

    "....George Bush snuck in there the night before and planted explosives on every floor and daisy chained them to blow from top down. Yea that's it, and the Jews helped him, and the Illuminati, and the CFR, and the Skull and Bones guys, and the Trilateral Commission, and Cheney waited in the car with Halliburton contracted Whitewater mercenaries as lookouts. But he was going to leave Sadaam's wallet at the scene but he forgot to so he had to blame it on Bin Laden....."


    Carry on, you mutha****ers! lol Let the stupidity flow!!!
    Don't forget the Free Masons! They control everything!
  21. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,382
    Rep Power
    2867

    Guys let's keep this mature come on.
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    EVERYWHERE
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    0

    Smile


    This is a simpsons quote but it seems appropriate here.

    " I love the leader, don't you? why not? what's wrong with you?"
  23. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Divided we fall...
  24. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    misery
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Rep Power
    13729

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    Divided we fall...
    It is not this simple sir. You know better.
  25. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    ...... That is why the government wants to amend the constitution to make civilian possesion of weapon illegal
    Wanna share with us where you come up with this? What proposal to amend the constitution is that?

    Chuck Schumer, Diane Feinstein, Barbara Boxer, and the rest of the anti gun, pro-rapists, pro-criminals, nutjobs, ARE NOT the government.
  26. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    It seems that the conspiracy nuts are very much like those teens over at BB.com. When they are told NOT to take pro hormone, they ignore the advice, and keep asking and asking and asking, until they get the answer they want to hear. I think the conspiracy nuts are ignoring all scientific evidence, because they are only receptive to inuando that fits their conspiracy theory. They are not looking for the truth. They are only interested in things that fit into their conspiracy theory. Any thing else that refutes and rebutts their theory, simply CANNOT be true and HAVE GOT to be part of the conspiracy. It gives them a deluded sense of self worth, hiding behind the fig leave of 'questioning our government'. It gives them some sense of 'I am not just some joe nobody important. I am actually somebody intelligent'. 'See? I am QUESTIONING our government!!!' "Don't you realize how important that make me?'" " Yeah! I am Joe Six Pack no more!!" " I am QUESTIONING the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOVERNMENT!" :bb2:
  27. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Matt
    Don't forget the Free Masons! They control everything!
    Of course! Silly me!! The Templar Knights!! George Bush sr is a Free Mason!!!!!!!!!
  28. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead
    It's not as simple as taking up arms, and it's not relevant to compare today to the revolution. ...
    I call that BULL SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    IF the US government actually KILLED 3,000 people, ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE! ANd you KNOW IT!

    You just want to have your cake and eat it too. On one hand, you want to insinuate about the US Government killing 3000 people. On the other hand, you don't the balls to stand up for what you believe. Because deep down, you know you are just bullsh1ting. lol

    If the US government actually killed 3000 people to advance some agenda, I will personally take up arms against the government! Why? Because if that is true, what is going to stop the same government from going at it again? What is going to stop it from killing me? I for one, will not sit here and bullsh1t non-stop. I will DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!


    If you actually believe the US government killed 3000 people and you are still sitting on your ass? Then all your whining and complaining about your rights being taken away, is empty BULLSH!T. You are all talk and no walk!!! Why worrying about 'potential abuse' of your ****ing rights, when your life already means sh1t to the government?????????????
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    EVERYWHERE
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    Wanna share with us where you come up with this? What proposal to amend the constitution is that?

    Chuck Schumer, Diane Feinstein, Barbara Boxer, and the rest of the anti gun, pro-rapists, pro-criminals, nutjobs, ARE NOT the government.
    Well, I think some of them had government jobs at one point or another.
  30. Registered User
    jarhead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Oh
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,295
    Rep Power
    816

    Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    I call that BULL SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    IF the US government actually KILLED 3,000 people, ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE! ANd you KNOW IT!

    You just want to have your cake and eat it too. On one hand, you want to insinuate about the US Government killing 3000 people. On the other hand, you don't the balls to stand up for what you believe. Because deep down, you know you are just bullsh1ting. lol

    If the US government actually killed 3000 people to advance some agenda, I will personally take up arms against the government! Why? Because if that is true, what is going to stop the same government from going at it again? What is going to stop it from killing me? I for one, will not sit here and bullsh1t non-stop. I will DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!


    If you actually believe the US government killed 3000 people and you are still sitting on your ass? Then all your whining and complaining about your rights being taken away, is empty BULLSH!T. You are all talk and no walk!!! Why worrying about 'potential abuse' of your ****ing rights, when your life already means sh1t to the government?????????????

    I'm glad we've done this before and I know that even thow you can be nasty, you really don't mean it or else my feelings would be hurt. Here's my equally biting reply -Our country is in no way comparable to where it was during the revolution, which would be impossible to repeat. That however is not that point. After gaining said independence, we instilled a government that we, the people , are SUPPOSED to HAVE control of. We are not SUPPOSED to have to resort to a physical rebellion. So your rant is as pointless as it is illogical. We don't have proof about 9/11. We have things we want answers for. IF proof were to come out, getting rid of the current administration would take care of itself.(although more time and money was spent investigating whether or not Bill hooked up with a fatty than was spent on 9/11). Insert into pipe, lite, smoke.

    P.s.- As for still doubting if the govmnt would actually do (not saying did, but are capable of doing) I take it you're still afraid to check out the Operation Northwoods link I posted? I guess then you would find out santa isn't real, and the world would crumble around your ears.:bruce2:
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What happened on my last injection?
    By whaz in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-13-2014, 11:27 AM
  2. What the hell happened on the Planet!?
    By ShiftyCapone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 03:04 PM
  3. what are you stocking up on?
    By megalug in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2004, 08:01 PM
  4. Proteins! Actually, my review on a brand..
    By bigpetefox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-09-2004, 10:52 AM
  5. what dosages should i use on this cycle
    By Zack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2003, 07:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.