Infuriating

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r4z1j3Fgu4"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

if i was burying a son, brother, or friend that died fighting in Iraq and this lady and her cult came to protest the funeral I would honestly kill them even knowing life inprisonment or death awaited me.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think someone posted about this before. Anyway, those people are sick big time.

mp5man1

mp5man1

Awards
They should take these people and drop ship them into Iraq.

The Colonel 333

Awards
I am with you on this one Omar I would kill that crazy fundamentalist christian b*tch and all her friends right there on the spot. If this is the same group that was in the news a few months back, I believe they think the death of the U.S soldiers is Gods will and punishment because there are Homosexuals in the U.S.
CRAZY!!!! :fool2:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I can say is that's one crazy bi*ch! She definately deserves a bullet where her brain should be.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
If this is the same group that was in the news a few months back, I believe they think the death of the U.S soldiers is Gods will and punishment because there are Homosexuals in the U.S.
CRAZY!!!! :fool2:
they have a national tour of going around the US and harassing the greiving families of soldiers who died in Iraq. I went on their site to see if they were coming anywhere around SE Pennsylvania, because If so, I was gonna gather some former military guys from my gym and a couple o' lousieville sluggers and have a good ole time.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
We need to step back and take an objective look at what she is saying. Is it 100% false. She created a religious debate, i'll keep it under the same topic. No, what she said is not 100% false.

One thing she said is that god hates america. She doesnt have this right. Look at it this way. God doesnt hate those who steal, he hates theft. He doesnt hate sinners, he hates sin. He doesnt hate america, the druggies, the abortionist or the murderers. He hates drugs, abortion, and murder.

God would not send your son home in a bodybag for something you did (she says god punishes america by dead soldiers). Look in the bible (mostly the old testiment) and you will see god punishing those who sin directly. Only once did god punish people close to the sinners and that was when the final plage killed the first born son of egyptians in the exodus.

Now that we know what god thinks, lets look at her situation. I would really like to have a chat with this woman. No, I wouldnt beat her like most of you dudes would. I would tell her that as she stands before god in her hour of judgement, he will show her the same mercy, or lack of, that she shows her fellow man. Christ once said "do not judge, and you will not be judged." As christ was being killed, he didnt tell those who were killing him to "rot in hell" or that he hated them, but asked god to forgive them. And she called Hannity a non-christian?

I would like to see her responce to that.