Ever get that feeling... - AnabolicMinds.com

Ever get that feeling...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Elite Member
    BigVrunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    2682

    Reputation

    Ever get that feeling...


    ...that the only thing separating humans from a bunch of poop-hurling chimpanzees is pants? Think about it. Two-thousand-freakin'-six and we're still killing eachother over whose god is better. Whose way of life is better. Still caught up in racial predjudice, still unable to break the evolutionary ties of our semi-quadrapedal troglodyte ancestors.

    I turn on CNN, I see wars, people being murdered, governments ruining peoples lives over the pettiest ****. I turn on Animal Planet, I see groups of ***** chimpanzees murdering eachother because they smell different. All these big brains, amazing technology, and flush toilets and when it comes down to it...we're still a bunch of chimps throwing crap at eachother.

    Whats the point?

    Just frustrated I guess. I was hoping my generation would get to skip another bull**** war of ideals. Looks like any kids I end up having will be knee deep in this **** too.

    Hoooray Beer!

    BV

  2. Advanced Member
    Siznoyton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    446

    Reputation

    Ha....so true, man, so true. I was just saying the same thing to my girlfriend yesterday...so true.
  3. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,789
    Rep Power
    11678

    Reputation

    I was thinking it was the zipper.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    It is not our fault.
  5. Senior Member
    MaynardMeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    676

    Reputation

    damnit.. i thought you were going to ask if when i get that feelin i need.. sexual heeealin.. sexual.. heeeeealing
  6. Elite Member
    BigVrunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    2682

    Reputation

    damnit.. i thought you were going to ask if when i get that feelin i need.. sexual heeealin.. sexual.. heeeeealing
    Well that too.

    Bv
  7. Professional Member
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2187

    Reputation

    It is a shame it has to be that way but most third world countries are still living in the dark ages. The only thing they have is religion so when anything threatens that they go crazy. Education is the key. Hell these scumbag gutless terrorist think they will get rewarded in the after life for killing innocent people.
  8. Registered User
    Basso's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,178
    Rep Power
    857

    Reputation

    Where'd all those Commie bastards go??
  9. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    There has been dramatic evolutionary improvement is every aspect of our daily live through the development of human technologies.
    The lone exception is religion which has remained virtually unchanged since the "big three" were spawned 2000+ years ago!
    The religion are passed on to eaach generation with not even remote anadotal evidence of any effacy. This "tradition" is why we have conflict.Religious leader serve their own agendas. They wield such power over peoples lives that they cannot help but become corrupted

    That's why I worship the sun! I can see it, I can feel it and its been here longer!
  10. Senior Member
    MaynardMeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    676

    Reputation

    i think we should really start the church of the Fonz blessed and peace is his name
  11. Board Supporter
    judge-mental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    731
    Rep Power
    489

    Reputation

    there is alot less murder and crime in the world than the TV shows.

    research has shows those exposed to media are grossly impacted by it.

    for instance they asked people who watched one hour a day TV how much murder happened , adn than they asked those who watched 4 hours. those that watched 4 hours grossly exagurated the crime and murder rates.

    so

    instead of openign CNN go fishing with your neighbour, and think of how wonderfull people on the streets are, even in foreign lands.
  12. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Jesus rebelled against the system 2000 years ago because of this reason. The scribes & pharisees, and the religious/government leaders of the time served their own agendas and were a bit disillusioned with power. But not a damn thing has changed!
  13. Senior Member
    MaynardMeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    676

    Reputation

    i agree. every last bit of media that i see out of the middle east.. i just cannot accept it as any form of truth anymore. regardless that i have been very outspoken in my wishes that israel did not exsist until God calls them back...they are there now.. they should be defended and everyone has the ability to live in peace and nothing proves this more than the pallywood video. I no longer have any respect or care for their cause for i now feel that it is false.
  14. Elite Member
    BigVrunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    2682

    Reputation

    instead of openign CNN go fishing with your neighbour, and think of how wonderfull people on the streets are, even in foreign lands.
    That is sage advice
  15. Registered User
    Basso's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,178
    Rep Power
    857

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    That's why I worship the sun! I can see it, I can feel it and its been here longer!
    Who put the Sun there?
  16. Elite Member
    BigVrunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    2682

    Reputation

    Who put the Sun there?
    The God of the Sky, silly!

    BV
  17. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MaynardMeek
    i agree. every last bit of media that i see out of the middle east.. i just cannot accept it as any form of truth anymore. regardless that i have been very outspoken in my wishes that israel did not exsist until God calls them back...they are there now.. they should be defended and everyone has the ability to live in peace and nothing proves this more than the pallywood video. I no longer have any respect or care for their cause for i now feel that it is false.
    By this, ".. I no longer have any respect or care for their cause for i now feel that it is false...." , I take it to mean you are referring to the Pallywood's cause?
  18. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    ....That's why I worship the sun! I can see it, I can feel it and its been here longer!
    You are lucky you are not in Persia... I mean Iran. Go try saying that in Iran.... They have a thing for Sun worshippers. lol

    As for you comment that the Big 3 haven't changed for 2000 yrs, actually that is not correct. Christianity has changed a lot since. Heck, go ask Mel Gibson about it. He has been heaping mad about how Catholicsm has changed. It is his pet peeve. lol
  19. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    .....instead of openign CNN go fishing with your neighbour, and think of how wonderfull people on the streets are, even in foreign lands.
    Go fishing with the neighbor?? That is soooo lame!! I prefer to go hump my neighbor's babysitter instead....
  20. Senior Member
    MaynardMeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    676

    Reputation

    yes the pallywood. but now every last news bite i see, i will assume they are fake until proven other wise.
  21. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    Who put the Sun there?
    "Who" would imply a sentient being? You tell me!
    Please show your work.

    I just know it feeds the Earth will all its holy powers
    All life forms depend upon the sun to exist

    god bless the sun!
  22. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    You are lucky you are not in Persia... I mean Iran. Go try saying that in Iran.... They have a thing for Sun worshippers. lol

    As for you comment that the Big 3 haven't changed for 2000 yrs, actually that is not correct. Christianity has changed a lot since. Heck, go ask Mel Gibson about it. He has been heaping mad about how Catholicsm has changed. It is his pet peeve. lol
    My quote was "they remained virtually unchanged for 2000+ years"

    More accurately, Judism has remained virtually unchanged. There are individuals who may practice differently (reformed) But the conservative and orthodox Jews are still doing the same things they were doing 2000 years ago.

    Christianity has been manipulated by its many different sects, mostly to allow the leaders to marry and divorce where it became convienient.

    Catholicism was created to control the masses and directly contradicts the original teachings of Christ. Jesus seperated himself from the Jews by proclaiming that God was a part of each man and not an external entity. The Catholic church led by roman emperors changed the basic tennets to "god can be found through Christ" but had to be administrated by the Pope to the cardinal, to the bishop, to tho the priest and finally to you. Quite an hierchy!

    Islam came about around 400 AD with teachings of sacrifice for a greater good, although I am not sure how that greater good has manifested itself. It really seemed to unify many nomadic tribes into a more soveriegn group, especially the last 150 years or so. I guess that is good, at least I hope it will lead to some good!

    I don't plan tripping to Iran until they accept my sun worshipping ways!

    Mel Gibson is an actor so you really can't believe anything he says!
  23. Professional Member
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,131
    Rep Power
    1783

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    Jesus rebelled against the system 2000 years ago because of this reason. The scribes & pharisees, and the religious/government leaders of the time served their own agendas and were a bit disillusioned with power. But not a damn thing has changed!
    Jesus had a major major beef with the jewish religion in that the Letter of the word was observed, but the Spirit of the word totally ignored. I feel that this is extremely important in that this current civilization is extremely conditioned to value the SHAPE of things but very little of its deeper value.

    Look no further than Bodybuilding, where health and even physical functionality are second place to looks. Look no further than business, where the dollar sign is everything and little to no thought is given to ulterior consequences of actions.

    So if you can APPEAR to do the Right Thing. Or if you can somehow JUSTIFY that you are doing the Right Thing. Anything you can PASS OFF as the Right Thing, can be done. This ability to justify almost any action is then twisted into an enslavement of the higher abilities to the basest instincts.

    Not that man is unable to grow out of his basest instincts into full mastery of his higher faculties. But the base instincts are powerful and they are thoroughly encouraged by this "civilization". There are people who understand this and use this to their advantage. Which amounts to basically doing everything in their power to limit, slow down and stop the higher evolution of man, in order to keep him tied to his base instincts, where he is easily controlled by fear and desire. Profiting from people who are so easily controlled is easy. They think like this: "We are superior to these people. We have every right to enslave this human cattle and do with them as we please." Pretty sick huh?

    And it's working, big time.
  24. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    My quote was "they remained virtually unchanged for 2000+ years"

    More accurately, Judism has remained virtually unchanged. There are individuals who may practice differently (reformed) But the conservative and orthodox Jews are still doing the same things they were doing 2000 years ago.

    Christianity has been manipulated by its many different sects, mostly to allow the leaders to marry and divorce where it became convienient.

    Catholicism was created to control the masses and directly contradicts the original teachings of Christ. Jesus seperated himself from the Jews by proclaiming that God was a part of each man and not an external entity. The Catholic church led by roman emperors changed the basic tennets to "god can be found through Christ" but had to be administrated by the Pope to the cardinal, to the bishop, to tho the priest and finally to you. Quite an hierchy!

    Islam came about around 400 AD with teachings of sacrifice for a greater good, although I am not sure how that greater good has manifested itself. It really seemed to unify many nomadic tribes into a more soveriegn group, especially the last 150 years or so. I guess that is good, at least I hope it will lead to some good!

    I don't plan tripping to Iran until they accept my sun worshipping ways!

    Mel Gibson is an actor so you really can't believe anything he says!
    I only have 3 things to say:

    A. You don't know Catholicsm. Catholicsm is about salvation by grace and by deed. Christianity is about fraternal love and unconditional forgiveness. Check out Vatican II. Get with the time, bro. Read the New Testament.

    B. You don't know about Islam. Islam is about salvation by submission. The tribes were not unified b/c of Islam. It was the 'choice' between converting to Islam or be put to the sword, that united, or shall we say, pacified the tribes.

    C. You definitely do not know Mel Gibson.

    But I am not going to debate any of this with you. So, feel free to dismiss my rebuttal. lol

    If you are interested in learning about the 3 majors, Google land is at your fingertips.

    As Gunny R. Lee Emery in History Channel's Mail Call says, "Carry on!"
  25. Elite Member
    BigVrunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    2682

    Reputation

  26. Registered User
    tomall2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    43
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    181

    Reputation

    Arthur Fonzerelli:

    WE SPEAK YOUR NAME

  27. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    I only have 3 things to say:

    A. You don't know Catholicsm. Catholicsm is about salvation by grace and by deed. Christianity is about fraternal love and unconditional forgiveness. Check out Vatican II. Get with the time, bro. Read the New Testament.

    B. You don't know about Islam. Islam is about salvation by submission. The tribes were not unified b/c of Islam. It was the 'choice' between converting to Islam or be put to the sword, that united, or shall we say, pacified the tribes.

    C. You definitely do not know Mel Gibson.

    But I am not going to debate any of this with you. So, feel free to dismiss my rebuttal. lol

    If you are interested in learning about the 3 majors, Google land is at your fingertips.

    As Gunny R. Lee Emery in History Channel's Mail Call says, "Carry on!"
    What!,,, there is a "new" testament? Is it as god as the first one?

    Should I just google "biohazzard"?

    Lee Emery all so said "...What is your mega malfunction numb nuts? Didn't your mommy pay enough attention to you when you were little?...Hell I think your a great guy, you can come over my house and F**K my sister any time you want!
  28. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Wow, this is just like looking into a mirror!
  29. Registered User
    Basso's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,178
    Rep Power
    857

    Reputation

    LoL, I guess since this thread just won't seem to go away I gotta get my 2 cents in. While you say your a sun worshipper you don't know how close you are to being catholic.
    Back when the Romans realized they were not going to succeed in getting rid of the Christians (followers of Jesus), they decided to give them a Church to try and keep them quite and pacified. They gave them the Church of diane (goddess of the Moon), the church was filled with statues of the roman gods and the Christians instead of destroying the statues (as per teachings of Moses) gave the statues names of the disciples and other significant people in the Christian church at that time (later became saints), to include diane was adorned with the name Mary. This church spawned the catholic church. (you can find pics of diane and some of the old statues are identical minus some symbols to current statues of Mary)
    So as you can see you may worship the Sun, but your catholic brothers are still worshiping the Moon.

    Ok, I'm done here, I'm here to talk weights not religion and I'm not here to argue so adios.
  30. Elite Member
    BigVrunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    2682

    Reputation

    What!,,, there is a "new" testament? Is it as god as the first one?
    Na, the old testament is way cooler. Way more people getting killed/raped/bludgeoned/blown up - its like the script to a 3000 year old action adventure film. Or an alien invasion, depending how you look at it.


    Wow, this is just like looking into a mirror!
    Dude that IS a mirror! You see a rhino too? Woah....


    BV
  31. Professional Member
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,131
    Rep Power
    1783

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Na, the old testament is way cooler. Way more people getting killed/raped/bludgeoned/blown up - its like the script to a 3000 year old action adventure film. Or an alien invasion, depending how you look at it.

    Dude that IS a mirror! You see a rhino too? Woah....

    BV
    Oh, the humor!!!

    I'm smiling...
  32. CDB
    CDB is offline
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2674

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    ...

    Whats the point?

    ...
    The point is that the more evolved among us can sit back and enjoy the show. I know parents especially don't like to hear this, but in the long run ieven the most significant people on this planet make little to no difference. Hitler had a big impact on a LOT of people's lives. These days kids look at historic footage of him and ask, "Who is that?" You have to cultivate the optimistic pessimism I have. People are stupid and will **** this world up to the best of their abilities. But because they are stupid they won't be able to **** it up too badly. At most you get swings from mildly ****ty to more ****ty and back again. Just sit back and enjoy the show, it's entertainment for the more enlightened.
  33. Elite Member
    BigVrunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    2682

    Reputation

    The point is that the more evolved among us can sit back and enjoy the show. I know parents especially don't like to hear this, but in the long run ieven the most significant people on this planet make little to no difference. Hitler had a big impact on a LOT of people's lives. These days kids look at historic footage of him and ask, "Who is that?" You have to cultivate the optimistic pessimism I have. People are stupid and will **** this world up to the best of their abilities. But because they are stupid they won't be able to **** it up too badly. At most you get swings from mildly ****ty to more ****ty and back again. Just sit back and enjoy the show, it's entertainment for the more enlightened.
    Good point CDB. Too bad those blessed morons are the ones making the laws, they're inhibiting my right to enjoy the show to the best of my abilities

    BV
  34. CDB
    CDB is offline
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2674

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Good point CDB. Too bad those blessed morons are the ones making the laws, they're inhibiting my right to enjoy the show to the best of my abilities

    BV
    Oh I disagree. The law making is one of the funnier aspects of the whole show. People basically try to outlaw what they see as imperfection and think this will result in a perfect world, and then scratch their heads when things go kerflooey.

    Prohibitionists for example. They do a lot of harm which is tragic I'll grant. But they are like a group of Monty Pythonesque knights, marching gloriously to do battle with... a poppy field. Or a stand of weeds. All for the noble purpose of defeating the evils of hacky sacks and the munchies, and the nefarious influence of the beat poets.

    The moronic among us can do a lot of damage, but more often than not they just make fools of themselves.
  35. Professional Member
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,131
    Rep Power
    1783

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    The point is that the more evolved among us can sit back and enjoy the show. I know parents especially don't like to hear this, but in the long run ieven the most significant people on this planet make little to no difference. Hitler had a big impact on a LOT of people's lives. These days kids look at historic footage of him and ask, "Who is that?" You have to cultivate the optimistic pessimism I have. People are stupid and will **** this world up to the best of their abilities. But because they are stupid they won't be able to **** it up too badly. At most you get swings from mildly ****ty to more ****ty and back again. Just sit back and enjoy the show, it's entertainment for the more enlightened.
    We've had disagreements before, CDB, but dayum do I ever agree with you here.
  36. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    LoL, I guess since this thread just won't seem to go away I gotta get my 2 cents in. While you say your a sun worshipper you don't know how close you are to being catholic.
    Back when the Romans realized they were not going to succeed in getting rid of the Christians (followers of Jesus), they decided to give them a Church to try and keep them quite and pacified. They gave them the Church of diane (goddess of the Moon), the church was filled with statues of the roman gods and the Christians instead of destroying the statues (as per teachings of Moses) gave the statues names of the disciples and other significant people in the Christian church at that time (later became saints), to include diane was adorned with the name Mary. This church spawned the catholic church. (you can find pics of diane and some of the old statues are identical minus some symbols to current statues of Mary)
    So as you can see you may worship the Sun, but your catholic brothers are still worshiping the Moon.

    Ok, I'm done here, I'm here to talk weights not religion and I'm not here to argue so adios.
    Most of the Jewish holy days start on a phase of the moon.
    Ofcourse we all know where the moon gets its glow,...that's right the sun!!!
  37. Board Supporter
    Nitrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,303
    Rep Power
    801

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MaynardMeek
    i will assume they are fake until proven other wise.
    Are we still talking about religion here?
  38. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10344

    Reputation
  39. Registered User
    Basso's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,178
    Rep Power
    857

    Reputation

    lol, good one yeahright! Ya know my dogs get jealous of each other also, I'm thinking maybe we evolved from dogs.
  40. Registered User
    spatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    596

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    ...that the only thing separating humans from a bunch of poop-hurling chimpanzees is pants?
    It has not yet been proven that intelligence will aid in a species survival- Steven Hawking
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 10:43 AM
  2. Mods/Admins try to get that multi quote fixed!
    By Konvicted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 09:57 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 04:31 PM
  4. Why don't the pro's ever get busted
    By firefighter2032 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-09-2006, 03:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in