Ever get that feeling...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
...that the only thing separating humans from a bunch of poop-hurling chimpanzees is pants? Think about it. Two-thousand-freakin'-six and we're still killing eachother over whose god is better. Whose way of life is better. Still caught up in racial predjudice, still unable to break the evolutionary ties of our semi-quadrapedal troglodyte ancestors.

I turn on CNN, I see wars, people being murdered, governments ruining peoples lives over the pettiest ****. I turn on Animal Planet, I see groups of rival chimpanzees murdering eachother because they smell different. All these big brains, amazing technology, and flush toilets and when it comes down to it...we're still a bunch of chimps throwing crap at eachother.

Whats the point?

Just frustrated I guess. I was hoping my generation would get to skip another bull**** war of ideals. Looks like any kids I end up having will be knee deep in this **** too.

Hoooray Beer! :D

BV

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Ha....so true, man, so true. I was just saying the same thing to my girlfriend yesterday...so true.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
damnit.. i thought you were going to ask if when i get that feelin i need.. sexual heeealin.. sexual.. heeeeealing:saw:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
damnit.. i thought you were going to ask if when i get that feelin i need.. sexual heeealin.. sexual.. heeeeealing
Well that too.:)

Bv

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
It is a shame it has to be that way but most third world countries are still living in the dark ages. The only thing they have is religion so when anything threatens that they go crazy. Education is the key. Hell these scumbag gutless terrorist think they will get rewarded in the after life for killing innocent people.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
There has been dramatic evolutionary improvement is every aspect of our daily live through the development of human technologies.
The lone exception is religion which has remained virtually unchanged since the "big three" were spawned 2000+ years ago!
The religion are passed on to eaach generation with not even remote anadotal evidence of any effacy. This "tradition" is why we have conflict.Religious leader serve their own agendas. They wield such power over peoples lives that they cannot help but become corrupted

That's why I worship the sun! I can see it, I can feel it and its been here longer!

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
i think we should really start the church of the Fonz
blessed and peace is his name

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
there is alot less murder and crime in the world than the TV shows.

research has shows those exposed to media are grossly impacted by it.

for instance they asked people who watched one hour a day TV how much murder happened , adn than they asked those who watched 4 hours. those that watched 4 hours grossly exagurated the crime and murder rates.

so

instead of openign CNN go fishing with your neighbour, and think of how wonderfull people on the streets are, even in foreign lands.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Jesus rebelled against the system 2000 years ago because of this reason. The scribes & pharisees, and the religious/government leaders of the time served their own agendas and were a bit disillusioned with power. But not a damn thing has changed!

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
i agree. every last bit of media that i see out of the middle east.. i just cannot accept it as any form of truth anymore. regardless that i have been very outspoken in my wishes that israel did not exsist until God calls them back...they are there now.. they should be defended and everyone has the ability to live in peace and nothing proves this more than the pallywood video. I no longer have any respect or care for their cause for i now feel that it is false.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
instead of openign CNN go fishing with your neighbour, and think of how wonderfull people on the streets are, even in foreign lands.
That is sage advice :)

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i agree. every last bit of media that i see out of the middle east.. i just cannot accept it as any form of truth anymore. regardless that i have been very outspoken in my wishes that israel did not exsist until God calls them back...they are there now.. they should be defended and everyone has the ability to live in peace and nothing proves this more than the pallywood video. I no longer have any respect or care for their cause for i now feel that it is false.
By this, ".. I no longer have any respect or care for their cause for i now feel that it is false...." , I take it to mean you are referring to the Pallywood's cause?

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
....That's why I worship the sun! I can see it, I can feel it and its been here longer!
You are lucky you are not in Persia... I mean Iran. Go try saying that in Iran....:lol: They have a thing for Sun worshippers. lol

As for you comment that the Big 3 haven't changed for 2000 yrs, actually that is not correct. Christianity has changed a lot since. Heck, go ask Mel Gibson about it. He has been heaping mad about how Catholicsm has changed. :lol: It is his pet peeve. lol

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
.....instead of openign CNN go fishing with your neighbour, and think of how wonderfull people on the streets are, even in foreign lands.
Go fishing with the neighbor?? That is soooo lame!! :lol: I prefer to go hump my neighbor's babysitter instead.... :lol:

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
yes the pallywood. but now every last news bite i see, i will assume they are fake until proven other wise.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Who put the Sun there?:blink:
"Who" would imply a sentient being? You tell me!
Please show your work.

I just know it feeds the Earth will all its holy powers
All life forms depend upon the sun to exist

god bless the sun!

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
You are lucky you are not in Persia... I mean Iran. Go try saying that in Iran....:lol: They have a thing for Sun worshippers. lol

As for you comment that the Big 3 haven't changed for 2000 yrs, actually that is not correct. Christianity has changed a lot since. Heck, go ask Mel Gibson about it. He has been heaping mad about how Catholicsm has changed. :lol: It is his pet peeve. lol
My quote was "they remained virtually unchanged for 2000+ years"

More accurately, Judism has remained virtually unchanged. There are individuals who may practice differently (reformed) But the conservative and orthodox Jews are still doing the same things they were doing 2000 years ago.

Christianity has been manipulated by its many different sects, mostly to allow the leaders to marry and divorce where it became convienient.

Catholicism was created to control the masses and directly contradicts the original teachings of Christ. Jesus seperated himself from the Jews by proclaiming that God was a part of each man and not an external entity. The Catholic church led by roman emperors changed the basic tennets to "god can be found through Christ" but had to be administrated by the Pope to the cardinal, to the bishop, to tho the priest and finally to you. Quite an hierchy!

Islam came about around 400 AD with teachings of sacrifice for a greater good, although I am not sure how that greater good has manifested itself. It really seemed to unify many nomadic tribes into a more soveriegn group, especially the last 150 years or so. I guess that is good, at least I hope it will lead to some good!

I don't plan tripping to Iran until they accept my sun worshipping ways!

Mel Gibson is an actor so you really can't believe anything he says!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Jesus rebelled against the system 2000 years ago because of this reason. The scribes & pharisees, and the religious/government leaders of the time served their own agendas and were a bit disillusioned with power. But not a damn thing has changed!
Jesus had a major major beef with the jewish religion in that the Letter of the word was observed, but the Spirit of the word totally ignored. I feel that this is extremely important in that this current civilization is extremely conditioned to value the SHAPE of things but very little of its deeper value.

Look no further than Bodybuilding, where health and even physical functionality are second place to looks. Look no further than business, where the dollar sign is everything and little to no thought is given to ulterior consequences of actions.

So if you can APPEAR to do the Right Thing. Or if you can somehow JUSTIFY that you are doing the Right Thing. Anything you can PASS OFF as the Right Thing, can be done. This ability to justify almost any action is then twisted into an enslavement of the higher abilities to the basest instincts.

Not that man is unable to grow out of his basest instincts into full mastery of his higher faculties. But the base instincts are powerful and they are thoroughly encouraged by this "civilization". There are people who understand this and use this to their advantage. Which amounts to basically doing everything in their power to limit, slow down and stop the higher evolution of man, in order to keep him tied to his base instincts, where he is easily controlled by fear and desire. Profiting from people who are so easily controlled is easy. They think like this: "We are superior to these people. We have every right to enslave this human cattle and do with them as we please." Pretty sick huh?

And it's working, big time.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My quote was "they remained virtually unchanged for 2000+ years"

More accurately, Judism has remained virtually unchanged. There are individuals who may practice differently (reformed) But the conservative and orthodox Jews are still doing the same things they were doing 2000 years ago.

Christianity has been manipulated by its many different sects, mostly to allow the leaders to marry and divorce where it became convienient.

Catholicism was created to control the masses and directly contradicts the original teachings of Christ. Jesus seperated himself from the Jews by proclaiming that God was a part of each man and not an external entity. The Catholic church led by roman emperors changed the basic tennets to "god can be found through Christ" but had to be administrated by the Pope to the cardinal, to the bishop, to tho the priest and finally to you. Quite an hierchy!

Islam came about around 400 AD with teachings of sacrifice for a greater good, although I am not sure how that greater good has manifested itself. It really seemed to unify many nomadic tribes into a more soveriegn group, especially the last 150 years or so. I guess that is good, at least I hope it will lead to some good!

I don't plan tripping to Iran until they accept my sun worshipping ways!

Mel Gibson is an actor so you really can't believe anything he says!
I only have 3 things to say:

A. You don't know Catholicsm. Catholicsm is about salvation by grace and by deed. Christianity is about fraternal love and unconditional forgiveness. Check out Vatican II. Get with the time, bro. :D Read the New Testament.

B. You don't know about Islam. Islam is about salvation by submission. The tribes were not unified b/c of Islam. It was the 'choice' between converting to Islam or be put to the sword, that united, or shall we say, pacified the tribes.

C. You definitely do not know Mel Gibson. :D :D :D

But I am not going to debate any of this with you. So, feel free to dismiss my rebuttal. lol

If you are interested in learning about the 3 majors, Google land is at your fingertips. :D

As Gunny R. Lee Emery in History Channel's Mail Call says, "Carry on!" :D

tomall2

Awards
Arthur Fonzerelli:

WE SPEAK YOUR NAME

:bow28:

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I only have 3 things to say:

A. You don't know Catholicsm. Catholicsm is about salvation by grace and by deed. Christianity is about fraternal love and unconditional forgiveness. Check out Vatican II. Get with the time, bro. :D Read the New Testament.

B. You don't know about Islam. Islam is about salvation by submission. The tribes were not unified b/c of Islam. It was the 'choice' between converting to Islam or be put to the sword, that united, or shall we say, pacified the tribes.

C. You definitely do not know Mel Gibson. :D :D :D

But I am not going to debate any of this with you. So, feel free to dismiss my rebuttal. lol

If you are interested in learning about the 3 majors, Google land is at your fingertips. :D

As Gunny R. Lee Emery in History Channel's Mail Call says, "Carry on!" :D
What!,,, there is a "new" testament? Is it as god as the first one?

Should I just google "biohazzard"?

Lee Emery all so said "...What is your mega malfunction numb nuts? Didn't your mommy pay enough attention to you when you were little?...Hell I think your a great guy, you can come over my house and F**K my sister any time you want!

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
LoL, I guess since this thread just won't seem to go away I gotta get my 2 cents in. While you say your a sun worshipper you don't know how close you are to being catholic.
Back when the Romans realized they were not going to succeed in getting rid of the Christians (followers of Jesus), they decided to give them a Church to try and keep them quite and pacified. They gave them the Church of diane (goddess of the Moon), the church was filled with statues of the roman gods and the Christians instead of destroying the statues (as per teachings of Moses) gave the statues names of the disciples and other significant people in the Christian church at that time (later became saints), to include diane was adorned with the name Mary. This church spawned the catholic church. (you can find pics of diane and some of the old statues are identical minus some symbols to current statues of Mary)
So as you can see you may worship the Sun, but your catholic brothers are still worshiping the Moon.

Ok, I'm done here, I'm here to talk weights not religion and I'm not here to argue so adios.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
What!,,, there is a "new" testament? Is it as god as the first one?
Na, the old testament is way cooler. Way more people getting killed/raped/bludgeoned/blown up - its like the script to a 3000 year old action adventure film. Or an alien invasion, depending how you look at it.

Wow, this is just like looking into a mirror!
Dude that IS a mirror! You see a rhino too? Woah....:)

BV

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Na, the old testament is way cooler. Way more people getting killed/raped/bludgeoned/blown up - its like the script to a 3000 year old action adventure film. Or an alien invasion, depending how you look at it.

Dude that IS a mirror! You see a rhino too? Woah....:)

BV
Oh, the humor!!! :)

I'm smiling... :)

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established

Whats the point?

The point is that the more evolved among us can sit back and enjoy the show. I know parents especially don't like to hear this, but in the long run ieven the most significant people on this planet make little to no difference. Hitler had a big impact on a LOT of people's lives. These days kids look at historic footage of him and ask, "Who is that?" You have to cultivate the optimistic pessimism I have. People are stupid and will **** this world up to the best of their abilities. But because they are stupid they won't be able to **** it up too badly. At most you get swings from mildly ****ty to more ****ty and back again. Just sit back and enjoy the show, it's entertainment for the more enlightened.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
The point is that the more evolved among us can sit back and enjoy the show. I know parents especially don't like to hear this, but in the long run ieven the most significant people on this planet make little to no difference. Hitler had a big impact on a LOT of people's lives. These days kids look at historic footage of him and ask, "Who is that?" You have to cultivate the optimistic pessimism I have. People are stupid and will **** this world up to the best of their abilities. But because they are stupid they won't be able to **** it up too badly. At most you get swings from mildly ****ty to more ****ty and back again. Just sit back and enjoy the show, it's entertainment for the more enlightened.
Good point CDB. Too bad those blessed morons are the ones making the laws, they're inhibiting my right to enjoy the show to the best of my abilities :)

BV

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Good point CDB. Too bad those blessed morons are the ones making the laws, they're inhibiting my right to enjoy the show to the best of my abilities :)

BV
Oh I disagree. The law making is one of the funnier aspects of the whole show. People basically try to outlaw what they see as imperfection and think this will result in a perfect world, and then scratch their heads when things go kerflooey.

Prohibitionists for example. They do a lot of harm which is tragic I'll grant. But they are like a group of Monty Pythonesque knights, marching gloriously to do battle with... a poppy field. Or a stand of weeds. All for the noble purpose of defeating the evils of hacky sacks and the munchies, and the nefarious influence of the beat poets.

The moronic among us can do a lot of damage, but more often than not they just make fools of themselves.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
We've had disagreements before, CDB, but dayum do I ever agree with you here.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
LoL, I guess since this thread just won't seem to go away I gotta get my 2 cents in. While you say your a sun worshipper you don't know how close you are to being catholic.
Back when the Romans realized they were not going to succeed in getting rid of the Christians (followers of Jesus), they decided to give them a Church to try and keep them quite and pacified. They gave them the Church of diane (goddess of the Moon), the church was filled with statues of the roman gods and the Christians instead of destroying the statues (as per teachings of Moses) gave the statues names of the disciples and other significant people in the Christian church at that time (later became saints), to include diane was adorned with the name Mary. This church spawned the catholic church. (you can find pics of diane and some of the old statues are identical minus some symbols to current statues of Mary)
So as you can see you may worship the Sun, but your catholic brothers are still worshiping the Moon.

Ok, I'm done here, I'm here to talk weights not religion and I'm not here to argue so adios.
Most of the Jewish holy days start on a phase of the moon.
Ofcourse we all know where the moon gets its glow,...that's right the sun!!!

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
...that the only thing separating humans from a bunch of poop-hurling chimpanzees is pants?
It has not yet been proven that intelligence will aid in a species survival- Steven Hawking

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's because the stupid are ****ing all night and day while the smart are learning. So they slowly become an endagered species. You'll see smart people at zoos soon enough.

Honey don't feed the Nobel prize winner. They fling their research.