if you still think we are not at war you are CRAZY (and i'm not talking about iraq)

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure you have all heard of the 24 islamic terrorists arrested for conspiring to take down between 12-24 commercial jets in multiple attacks over several weeks.

No suprise really, infact hijackings and blowing up commercial airplanes is an islamofacist pastime.

the surprise is that these terrorists are British born, Fully protected citizens of one of the freest democracys in the world. And in spite of this, they still desire to blow up their fellow citizens, why? because there religion not only tells them to do so, but tells them they will be rewarded in heaven for doing so.

also in regards to the 76 (or whatever number) of virgins promised by islam to martdyrs (aka cold-blooded murderers), how pathetic is it to promise pussy as a reward for killing. UNBELIEVABLE.

Imagine if the US Marines recruits young sex-deprived men to join the corps by brainwashing them into thinking that if they die for their cause they'll recieve pussy in heaven? this is the lowest of the low.

And don't think this can't happen in America then you are dangerously blind. Proof: Instead of Arab American Advocacy groups coming out and comndeming the attacks and denouncing the terrorists and what do they do? They criticize the president for calling the terrorist as "islamo-facists". PATHETIC!

A terrorist sympethizer or apologist is just a terrorist who has not found yet the incentive to blow up the innocent, but is not far away from it.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah!! Free Pussies! Never Been Used Pussies! Get free Pussies!!!

Kill for Allah and Get Free Pussies!!!

Die for Allah (while killing infidels) and Get Free Pussies!!

What would you prefer? Goat and camel OR Free BrandNew Mint Condition Pussies?

:bow28:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I'm not worried, being Scottish and all.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I'm not worried about it.

There are many places in the world where terror is prevalant. Imagine living in Iraq or Israel, where people are blown up everyday, right outside your door. It's just a part of the world we live in...I think most Americans (I live in Massachusetts) are just now coming to terms with what the rest of the world has felt for 10+ years. It's not so much terror, rather than the cold acceptance that this period of life on Earth is quite violent.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Religion is one of the few topics that'll cause family to stop talking to each other before stealing from them would.

You have to take the whole culture into perspective before singling out one part and being boggled by it. This part of the world is a throwback into history when all religion had this type of fanaticism, so to speak.

The first step is enlightening these people and making them aware of the reality of the situation. Calling a religion that holds a lot of people in it retarded and making fun of it isn't exactly a way to win over your point...that is if you care to make one.

Extremists of all kinds are dangerous and irratic and very difficult to deal with. We're for the most part, a product of our enviroment. Try imagining what it would be like living in that kind of hell and then think what you would look forward to when dead :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Religion is one of the few topics that'll cause family to stop talking to each other before stealing from them would.

You have to take the whole culture into perspective before singling out one part and being boggled by it. This part of the world is a throwback into history when all religion had this type of fanaticism, so to speak.

The first step is enlightening these people and making them aware of the reality of the situation. Calling a religion that holds a lot of people in it retarded and making fun of it isn't exactly a way to win over your point...that is if you care to make one.

Extremists of all kinds are dangerous and irratic and very difficult to deal with. We're for the most part, a product of our enviroment. Try imagining what it would be like living in that kind of hell and then think what you would look forward to when dead :)

So, wait...Instead of trying to enlighten ourselves as to what has caused the global community to fall into such a horrific trend, we should just make fun of them and display our ignorance???

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If everybody just took a message of peace and love from S Club we could all be happier

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
She really could cause World Peace

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, wait...Instead of trying to enlighten ourselves as to what has caused the global community to fall into such a horrific trend, we should just make fun of them and display our ignorance???
No worry. We already know what the root cause of Islamo facist terrorism. The question is, do you? :)

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established

1. I don't think any body is calling Islam retarded. The original poster is clearly referring to the Islamo facist terrorism.

2. A product of the environment is one factor. Osama came from an extremely well to do family and is actually stinking filthy rich himself. All the Hezbo head hunchos, have become stinking rich raking it in dealing with all sort of illicit racketeering in Lebanon. So, don't blame it on the environment.

I can understand that the Palestinians may have a cause. But the rest of the Islamo facists are just plain scumbags. Ok fine, may be misguided murderous scumbags. :D

3. Let's not make excuses for Islam neither. All the crazy stuffs that the Islamo facists quoted, they quoted those from the their holy book. It isn't like they just made those up. They pulled those from their holy book. Until muslims have stood up to reject all the bloody murderous BS permitted, if not incited, by their religion, I am not going to whitewash their religion for them. They should wash their own laundry.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My point was that all of our 'books' to date have been used for some serious misguided deeds. Most of society has moved past those days though.

Osama and those like him are just whack jobs and would have been regardless of religion. I was trying to state that you will need to understand why they do what they do in order to get something done about it. Cause you can nuke all you want but when people are willing to kill themselves for their cause you'll never obliterate it. And they will have the advantage of being driven while we grow tired of long lines at the airport and get sloppy again.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Exactly. All other major religions have long moved beyond the dark ages. It is long over due for Islam to do the same. There is no more excuses of hiding behind the Crusade or whatever ancient actrocities committed in ancient time. Get with the fvcking time. lol

I want to point out another rebuttal of argument that terrorism is the product of the environment.

1. Last year's London bombing terrorists : Home grown British muslim youth. They were not oppressed or deprived. If anything, they enjoyed the full benefit of the democracy they seeked to destroy. Free healthcare. Generous welfare benefits. Freedom. Protection of the law.

2. The Canadian muslim terrorists who bought 3 tons of Ammonium Nitrate from undercover agents. Same deal as the British Islamo facists.

3. The latest 2 dozen Islamo terrorists arrested for attempting to blow 10 airliners out of the sky. Same deal.

These people, if they were a product of their environment, they should have been law abiding civilized members of the society.

Against these, there can be no compromise. The masterminds behind all these evil deed, must be exterminated.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/us/AP-Terror-Charges-Mich.html?pagewanted=print

3 Arrested on Terrorism Charges in Mich.
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Filed at 11:37 p.m. ET

CARO, Mich. (AP) -- Three men were arrested Friday on charges of supporting terrorism after they purchased 80 prepaid mobile phones from a Wal-Mart store, police said.

The men, all from the Dallas area, were being held on charges of soliciting or providing material support for terrorism and obtaining information of a vulnerable target for the purposes of terrorism, police Sgt. Dale Stevenson said. They told investigators they planned to resell the phones to a wholesaler for profit, police said.

Stevenson declined to elaborate on how the case relates to terrorism. Telephone messages were left Friday with the Tuscola County prosecutor's office and the FBI, which assisted with the investigation.

The men, ages 18, 22 and 23, were being held in Tuscola County Jail and scheduled to be arraigned Saturday.

Stevenson said the men went to a 24-hour Wal-Mart store in Caro early Friday and bought the cell phones despite a store policy limiting customers to three phones per purchase. A Wal-Mart clerk who thought the purchases were suspicious alerted police.

''They target these stores late, in the morning, hoping to get an inexperienced clerk,'' Stevenson said.

Police stopped the men's van about 1:30 a.m. and found nearly 1,000 phones, most of which were prepaid TracFones, along with a laptop computer and a bag of receipts, Stevenson said.

''The cell phones can be used as detonators. Batteries can be disassembled and used to make methamphetamine. Obviously there's something wrong here,'' Caro Police Chief Ben Page said.

The men told police they were buying the phones, which cost about $20 and come with a charger, taking them out of their packaging and selling them to a wholesaler in Texas for about $38 without the charger.

The arrests in Caro, about 90 miles north of Detroit, come three days after two men were arrested in Marietta, Ohio, where police said they piqued suspicions when they acknowledged buying about 600 phones in recent months at stores in southeast Ohio.

Investigators found information about airline flights and airports in their car.

The men, Ali Houssaiky and Osama Abulhassan, both 20 and from Dearborn, have been charged with two felonies -- money laundering in support of terrorism and soliciting or providing support for acts of terrorism -- and misdemeanor falsification. A preliminary hearing on the felony counts was set for Tuesday.

Defense lawyers said Houssaiky and Abulhassan planned to resell the phones simply to make money and the flight information consisted of old papers left in the car by a relative who worked at an airport.

''The only illusory connection advanced by the prosecution to date is based on race and national origin,'' Abulhassan's family said in a statement. ''This appears to be a typical case of racial profiling and we are confident Osama and Ali will be exonerated.''

Prosecutors in Ohio have said the prepaid phones can be used to make hard-to-track international calls and have been linked to use by terrorists.

Wal-Mart has an agreement with cell phone manufactures to enforce a limit of three cell phones per purchase, said John Simley, a spokesman for Wal-Mart Stores Inc. in Bentonville, Ark.

''We're providing law enforcement officials with all the information we can to help with the ongoing investigating,'' Simley said. ''We are not discussing the purchases or other details pertinent to the incidents.''

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would think terrorism that is found cluttered in a small area would be more a by-product of environment(including religion/politics etc) but this does not mean the rule is without exception.

But I will come out and say that I think environment plays a huge role in a lot of a person's 'being'. So my bias may be clouding things but this is how I see it.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
".....The men told police they were buying the phones, which cost about $20 and come with a charger, taking them out of their packaging and selling them to a wholesaler in Texas for about $38 without the charger....."

Anybody buying this??

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worry. We already know what the root cause of Islamo facist terrorism. The question is, do you? :)
lol.

I cannot imagine what your twisted little mind surmises it to be, but I am not getting into this again with you little fella!..

Happy debating

:)

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would think terrorism that is found cluttered in a small area would be more a by-product of environment(including religion/politics etc) but this does not mean the rule is without exception.

But I will come out and say that I think environment plays a huge role in a lot of a person's 'being'. So my bias may be clouding things but this is how I see it.
If by that you mean youth being brought up brainwashed to believe that all the evil things and bad things are the result of the evil doing of the infidels and that it is their duty to Allah to do HIS deed and wipe out the infidels.... yeah... that is the environment of hate that created these fanatics.

If by doing something you mean cleansing the Islamic world of the brainwashing corruption of the muslim youth, yeah... that would solve the root cause.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes and yes. Corruption of the religion and dealing with the corruption.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I think we're going to have to drop some nukes on Mecca before it's all said and done because Islamofascists have no respect for human life and the only way we may have to stop them is by using nukes, kind of like we did with Japan. Just dropped 2 bombs and the game was over.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
What is amazing is that, even though the Homeland Security Department seems to be the most poorly run organization this side of FEMA, there has not been one terrorist act in the USA for almost five years!!!... This is a good thing, but who should get the credit?

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't be a sucker. It ain't the bureaucrats and the political hacks that are keeping you safe. It is your local police officers, the rank and file field operatives at the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the DEA, the US custom, who carry out their missions and duties days in days out, and, the civilian truck drivers, the taxi drivers and the ordinary citizen who report in when they observe susipicious activities. It is our muslim friends who call in the FBI when suspected people are showing up in their communities. It is our allies in friendly foreign intelligence. These are the people who deserve the credit for keep us safe, while armchair quarterbacks criticise them and politically correct hypocrites tie their hands.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think we're going to have to drop some nukes on Mecca before it's all said and done because Islamofascists have no respect for human life and the only way we may have to stop them is by using nukes, kind of like we did with Japan. Just dropped 2 bombs and the game was over.
I wish it was that simple.

What would work is to take give the contract to the Russian FSB, the Israeli Mossad, the Jordanian Murkahbarat, the Pakistan ISI, the British MI6/SAS. Give them license to kill (as if they don't already have it), and all the logistic/intel support. Their mission is to hunt down and kill off any hate preachers, terror masterminds, terror financiers.

Instead of nuking Mecca, lets nuke the presidential hide out of Assad, the Iranian ayatollahs, the crazy Kim of North Korea.

World peace for the next hundred years, minimum.

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If by that you mean youth being brought up brainwashed to believe that all the evil things and bad things are the result of the evil doing of the infidels and that it is their duty to Allah to do HIS deed and wipe out the infidels.... yeah... that is the environment of hate that created these fanatics.

If by doing something you mean cleansing the Islamic world of the brainwashing corruption of the muslim youth, yeah... that would solve the root cause.
I think that pretty much sums up what is happening. The majority of the whacko terrosists are impressionable sheep that are brainwashed by a few fanatics. Eliminate the fanatics and give the sheep something else to do, like brainwash them into Amway salespeople.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't be a sucker. It ain't the bureaucrats and the political hacks that are keeping you safe. It is your local police officers, the rank and file field operatives at the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the DEA, the US custom, who carry out their missions and duties days in days out, and, the civilian truck drivers, the taxi drivers and the ordinary citizen who report in when they observe susipicious activities. It is our muslim friends who call in the FBI when suspected people are showing up in their communities. It is our allies in friendly foreign intelligence. These are the people who deserve the credit for keep us safe, while armchair quarterbacks criticise them and politically correct hypocrites tie their hands.
You know, I wish I heard that a lot more often than I do. Those are great words.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Good, that's why I pay them!

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
".....The men told police they were buying the phones, which cost about $20 and come with a charger, taking them out of their packaging and selling them to a wholesaler in Texas for about $38 without the charger....."

Anybody buying this??
actually, I have a huge problem with this. They are basically telling us they can decide what constitutes a terrorism charge, which is pretty much up to their discretion. People have bought and resold far more ridiculous items, so their story doesn't seem that farfetched to me. There are plenty of people who do this in some of the crappier areas by where I live. They say that and airline info(which they have not said specifically what it is) is enough for a terrorism charge. If that is all that is needed, I know plenty of what they would call terrorists. Michigan has a large muslim community. This is just racial profiling. If more facts come out, and more evidence, then fine. But if not, this is a raping of personal rights. And what if they ARE telling the truth? What if they WERE trying to turn an easy buck? This is America, and it's not supposed to be this way.

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's unfortunate that we're being forced into this sort of a position. Everyone wins but the people.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's unfortunate that we're being forced into this sort of a position. Everyone wins but the people.
Yeah, it's what disturbs me the most. In the past, we had a president that told us that the only thing we had to fear, was fear. Now we have one constantly reminding us to be afraid of EVERYTHING, and we are in danger. Instead of standing tall in the face of adversity, holding on to our beliefs and ideals as a nation, we are told by our leaders to cower, and sacrifice our personal freedoms and rights that have made our country unique, and that this is necessary for them to protect us. It is a disgrace.

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
I'm not the biggest fan of our current presidential administration either... however, this isn't their fault. It's ours. We the "people" of this nation have "allowed" for our government to gradually retain more and more control over us. More control over our money, our jobs, our rights, even our thinking. It's pretty amazing if you research it. When our nation was founded, the government made up 4-6% of our economy... Nowadays, it makes up more like 44%. Granted, there's inflation... Inflation my ass. A 40% gain isn't inflation. It's socialism. But, I could be wrong. Perhaps it's what is best for our nation. Or, perhaps it is what's best for our leaders. At any rate, it's our faults. The government doesn't control the people. The people control the government. Or, do we?

The Colonel 333

Awards
Yeah, it's what disturbs me the most. In the past, we had a president that told us that the only thing we had to fear, was fear. Now we have one constantly reminding us to be afraid of EVERYTHING, and we are in danger. Instead of standing tall in the face of adversity, holding on to our beliefs and ideals as a nation, we are told by our leaders to cower, and sacrifice our personal freedoms and rights that have made our country unique, and that this is necessary for them to protect us. It is a disgrace.

:clap2: Yes it is a disgrace and some one will come along real soon and question your patriotism and loyalty to this country for saying so, and then start questioning if your one of those "damn lefty socialist commie bastards"

The Colonel 333

Awards
Wow, for as hard as you tow the party line I would have thought you would have given W. and his crew ALL the credit.
But no, You got that one right. Dead on right.

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
Heh, you didn't know Colonel? This administration has turned a lot of us right wingers off. Not off from being conservative, but off from this admin.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it some sort of feitish? I mean, some people who profess to be skeptical about everything, including scientific evidence, hard copy original archive, taped admission/confession, yadayadayada. Yet, when it comes to bullsh1t excuses from some scumbags, lowlife, druggist or terrorists, these self proclaimed skeptics have an unstoppable urge to swallow everything whole, hook, line and sinker. They would even bend over backward to make excuses for them too. I really don't know if it is a feitish or a personality disorder. Kind of like those women who search the deathrow looking of rapists, murderers and psycopaths to marry. You have to wonder WTF is going on with them. :D

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Heh, you didn't know Colonel? This administration has turned a lot of us right wingers off. Not off from being conservative, but off from this admin.
Is being a Dem or a liberal so shameful these days, that every body and his grandma, has to pretend to be a conservative?

Is there some sort of directive from Mad Coward Dean that, the libs have to pretend to be conservative, in order to appear to have any shred of credibility?

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, for as hard as you tow the party line I would have thought you would have given W. and his crew ALL the credit.
But no, You got that one right. Dead on right.
Don't patronize me. You don't know what you are talking about.

BTW, it is "toeing" the party line. Not towing.

Just b/c toeing the party line is your compatriot's modus operandi, do not pressume what others do is the same.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
actually, I have a huge problem with this. They are basically telling us they can decide what constitutes a terrorism charge, which is pretty much up to their discretion. People have bought and resold far more ridiculous items, so their story doesn't seem that farfetched to me. There are plenty of people who do this in some of the crappier areas by where I live. They say that and airline info(which they have not said specifically what it is) is enough for a terrorism charge. If that is all that is needed, I know plenty of what they would call terrorists. Michigan has a large muslim community. This is just racial profiling. If more facts come out, and more evidence, then fine. But if not, this is a raping of personal rights. And what if they ARE telling the truth? What if they WERE trying to turn an easy buck? This is America, and it's not supposed to be this way.
1. I am glad the Republic does not have to depend on you to safeguard its security.

2. I am not the least bit surprised at your comment. Afterall you are the who thinks 911 is an inside job. You have a very opened mind, to all kind of crackpot bs, unfortunately. Some people's mind is so open, that it has fallen off. But that would never happen to you. Yours is totally closed to scientific evidence as well as logic. :D

3. Having said that, I like you, and thus I have a special offer for you. My uncle has a beach front property in Iowa. You see, the men-in-black are trying to steal it from him. So he has an urgent need to sell and disappear. Afterall, who would understand these men-in-black conspiracy by the government to oppress us, but someone like you? So, how about it? Special deal for you. :D :D While we are on the subject, my cousin is selling the Brooklyn Bridge at bargain basement price. It seems that the G-men are at persecuting him on the east coast. So, what do you say? Fire sale, just for you! :D :D

4. Yeah right. Some numbnut 'wholesaler' in Texas wanna pay 2X for some damn phones he can get for half at WalMart. Does jetfuel fume cause brain damage? :D :D

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
Bio... You didn't just imply that I'm a liberal did you? Perhaps I was just reading too far into that.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didn't know you are a military genius!

Wow! Them poor Israelis! If only they can have your intelligence. Think about it. All they have to do, is to march up into South Lebanon, "standing tall in the face of adversity, holding on to our beliefs and ideals as a nation". VICTORY against the Hezba!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

All Hail General Jarhead!! Military Genius ! :D :D

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:clap2: Yes it is a disgrace and some one will come along real soon and question your patriotism and loyalty to this country for saying so, and then start questioning if your one of those "damn lefty socialist commie bastards"
No, My dear Sherlock. You can tell from what people write. Their posts tell you more than what you need or care to know about them.

The Colonel 333

Awards
Don't patronize me. You don't know what you are talking about.

BTW, it is "toeing" the party line. Not towing.

Just b/c toeing the party line is your compatriot's modus operandi, do not pressume what others do is the same.
What on earth are you talking about ? Ok well I beleive your original statement to be acurate perhaps you dont and were just being sarcastic.

Who is my compatriot ? confussed again perhaps you should follow your own advice and not pressume anything.
Towing, toeing, whatever you got the point.

The Colonel 333

Awards
Bio... You didn't just imply that I'm a liberal did you? Perhaps I was just reading too far into that.
Yes he was. That is one of the tactics of the Current administration. The Carl Rove playbook of partisan politics. If you dare question the great leader or anything the current group of republicans are doing then you must be one of those "damn liberal, commie bastards". You must be a wolf in sheeps clothing. I guess the thought is it's better to stomp out any and all criticism than to have a rationall discourse on our differences.

Bio you are so predictable in your responses. You must have the political hack playbook in front of you at all times.