All Jews Must See This

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13068
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    28.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    All Jews Must See This


    EDIT: My punkazz now ex-girlfriend posted this thread under my username after an argument we had. Sorry for the inconvenience to all. Only way I just noticed this is because I was repped.
    Last edited by Iron Warrior; 08-03-2006 at 01:01 AM.

  2. New Member
    Spidey2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%

    Have you ever met a holocaust surviver; seen the tattoo in faded blue ink on their arms? I have known just a few. Most are extremely old now. I doubt my own children will have the opportunity to meet one. My brother-in-law's father was a POW housed at Dachau. Admittedly, he wasn't Jewish, but he did see what went on at that camp.

    Have you ever been to any of the camps? I have not and probably never will. It is too disturbing for me.

    The evidence for the holocaust is simply overwhelming. Even those who would LIKE to deny it (ie, Germany) have made it illegal to do so. The fear is that "those who forget history are doomed to repeat it."

    There have always been conspiracy theorists and I suspect there always will be. They pop up in every catastrophy. Why, did you know that it was actually the Jews and the US government that brought down the Twin Towers?......

    These people come up with their lunatic theories for various reasons. They are not lying for the most part because the really do believe their own bull****. It is sad really.

    If you really want to know what happened, go visit the camps. Visit a few Holocaust museums. Sift through actual data and records written by the Nazis themselves (say what you like but they were meticulous record keepers). Maybe even talk to a few survivors if you can find any (and if you can get them to talk of their horrific experiences).
  3. Registered User
    fbxdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    295
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    83.43%

    Those are good articles. Everyone should read them, and form their own opinions. The holocaust should be able to be discussed in open debate without being jailed for it, or labeled an anti-semite. After all it is a part of history.

    And to Spidey's question. I have never met a holocaust survivor and probably never will. However, I have met and know a former dog handler at Auschwitz. He is a friend of my families. He was from Lithuania and joined Germany in WWII to fight the expansion of the USSR. He never saw any gassings and never committed atrocities. He is really old now, however they are still trying to track him down for war crimes. He's 90 some years old, and I think its time they let him be. And i'm not a holocaust denier either. There's much evidence to support jews were killed in the camps. So were gypsies, poles, slavs, etc. I however do not believe six million died as the numbers simply do not add up.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10345
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    There is no debate among anyone with any with any standing to have an educated opinion.

    Eleven million people died in the Holocaust. Six million Jews and five million others targeted because of their identity (Gypsies - aka Roma, homosexuals, communists, Catholics).

    These numbers are a generally agreed upon approximation utilizing census records, tax records, etc. from before and after the wars. There is no debate about them other than on the margins.

    FBXDAN's friend who "never saw" anything is lying to cover up his own complicity in one of the worst crimes in human history. If he is still a wanted fugitive it means that there is evidence that he actively participated in attrocities. He should man-up and take responsibility for his actions (or plead his innocence) and not continue to hide like a coward with a guilty conscience.
  5. Registered User
    Zero Tolerance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,328
    Rep Power
    788
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    67.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    That's exactly my stance.. And we'll never really know what happened because camps could have easily been built after the war. What do museums prove? Actual data and records written by Nazis? How can that be proven?

    I do believe many, many innocent Jews were killed by Hitler in concentration camps. Then again, I believe many, many innocent Christians were killed by Hitler - as well as Gypsies, Poles, Slavs, etc. as well.

    I don't think it's right that the term "Holocaust" should be used to describe one horrific event as there are many different holocausts in history where lots innocent people were killed.

    I also don't think it should be a crime, in America, to NOT believe in something. That's just insane. People are free to believe in whatever they choose. I guess that falls into the "Hate Thought" category...

    Quote Originally Posted by fbxdan
    Those are good articles. Everyone should read them, and form their own opinions. The holocaust should be able to be discussed in open debate without being jailed for it, or labeled an anti-semite. After all it is a part of history.

    And to Spidey's question. I have never met a holocaust survivor and probably never will. However, I have met and know a former dog handler at Auschwitz. He is a friend of my families. He was from Lithuania and joined Germany in WWII to fight the expansion of the USSR. He never saw any gassings and never committed atrocities. He is really old now, however they are still trying to track him down for war crimes. He's 90 some years old, and I think its time they let him be. And i'm not a holocaust denier either. There's much evidence to support jews were killed in the camps. So were gypsies, poles, slavs, etc. I however do not believe six million died as the numbers simply do not add up.
  6. Registered User
    Zero Tolerance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,328
    Rep Power
    788
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    67.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    "We" don't know anything, for sure.. All we know is what we're taught and told..

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    There is no debate among anyone with any with any standing to have an educated opinion.

    Eleven million people died in the Holocaust. Six million Jews and five million others targeted because of their identity (Gypsies - aka Roma, homosexuals, communists, Catholics).

    These numbers are a generally agreed upon approximation utilizing census records, tax records, etc. from before and after the wars. There is no debate about them other than on the margins.

    FBXDAN's friend who "never saw" anything is lying to cover up his own complicity in one of the worst crimes in human history. If he is still a wanted fugitive it means that there is evidence that he actively participated in attrocities. He should man-up and take responsibility for his actions (or plead his innocence) and not continue to hide like a coward with a guilty conscience.
  7. Registered User
    fbxdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    295
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    83.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance
    "We" don't know anything, for sure.. All we know is what we're taught and told..
    Exactly. I agree with you 100%. "History is written by the victors" - Winston Churchill
  8. Registered User
    fbxdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    295
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    83.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    There is no debate among anyone with any with any standing to have an educated opinion.

    Eleven million people died in the Holocaust. Six million Jews and five million others targeted because of their identity (Gypsies - aka Roma, homosexuals, communists, Catholics).

    These numbers are a generally agreed upon approximation utilizing census records, tax records, etc. from before and after the wars. There is no debate about them other than on the margins.

    FBXDAN's friend who "never saw" anything is lying to cover up his own complicity in one of the worst crimes in human history. If he is still a wanted fugitive it means that there is evidence that he actively participated in attrocities. He should man-up and take responsibility for his actions (or plead his innocence) and not continue to hide like a coward with a guilty conscience.

    Actually many well-known and credited historians DO debate this number such as David Irving. And the number of 6 million was not agreed upon by census records, etc. Do you know where this number comes from? The number comes from Illya Ehrenberg (December 1944) who was the chief Soviet Propagandist during WWII. However the International Red Cross reported "less than 300,000 internees of all nationalities in the German camps died of all causes, including old age."

    The 6 million figure includes the 4 million that were gassed at Auschwitz. In 1990 that figure was dropped to 1.5 million. Shouldnt that be then subtracted from the 6 million? If anything it is a symbolic number. I would just like to know the truth of how many people died. Sadly, we will never know because anytime a historian questions it he is labeled an "anti-semite". It is a thought crime, plain and simple.

    I am not trying to change anyone's mind on the matter here, I am just presenting the other point of view. You can make your own conclusions on the matter.

    And on another point, my family's friend is not a coward. He was a victim of the times, and was trying to save his country from the evils of communism. He was just a young man at the time. He fought very bravely in that war just as my grandfather did.
  9. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I would just like to know the truth of how many people died.
    A lot and more than should have in horrific ways.

    Have you ever met a holocaust surviver
    Yes and you can see the years of dealing with suffering in their eyes.

    What do museums prove?
    Prove? Nothing it is a place to keep people informed of an era/event etc. because it seems that there's people out there that like to question. It also serves as a place to learn and in some cases like this one, mourn.
    Actual data and records written by Nazis?
    Yes and that of the victims,observers etc.
    How can that be proven?
    Just like anything else.
    I also don't think it should be a crime, in America, to NOT believe in something. That's just insane. People are free to believe in whatever they choose. I guess that falls into the "Hate Thought" category...
    It isn't a crime. I don't know of a law you would be charged under. People are free to say what the ****, over. When regarding those who use their freedom to NOT beleive something.
  10. Registered User
    Zero Tolerance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,328
    Rep Power
    788
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    67.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    If I was a moderator, I'd lock this topic. It's not going to serve anybody any good.
  11. Registered User
    jrkarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    950
    Rep Power
    602
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance
    Actual data and records written by Nazis? How can that be proven?
    The Germans kept excellent records. Remember that until the Allies had them on their heels, they were convinced that they not only were right and justified but that they would win the war and rule most of the world. They had nothing to fear by keeping extensive records until the Americans and Russians closed in.

    I also don't think it should be a crime, in America, to NOT believe in something. That's just insane. People are free to believe in whatever they choose. I guess that falls into the "Hate Thought" category...
    Holocaust denial is not a crime in the US.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,221
    Rep Power
    945991
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    31.25%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I had a research paper over Adolf Eichmann last semester and it really opened up how many were heavily involved with the Holocaust. Hitler and Himmler are generally the ones that are discussed the most, and rightfully so, but to neglect how many of the SS were responsible is just as bad as ignoring the entire event. Many use the phrase of "I was just following orders," but I cannot believe that from any person. The man power it took to orchestrate the Holocaust was in the tens of thousands and every one of them knew what was happening.
  13. Registered User
    jrkarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    950
    Rep Power
    602
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by fbxdan
    He never saw any gassings and never committed atrocities. He is really old now, however they are still trying to track him down for war crimes.
    No offense, but that certainly gives him a motive to lie, does it not? Not to mention the shame that he should be feeling and the natual reluctance to admit complicity in such a horrific act.

    I however do not believe six million died as the numbers simply do not add up.
    On what do you base that statement? I'm not flame baiting here, I would like to know if you have a basis for saying that the numbers do not add up.
  14. Registered User
    fbxdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    295
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    83.43%

    On what do you base that statement? I'm not flame baiting here, I would like to know if you have a basis for saying that the numbers do not add up.[/QUOTE]

    In 1939, there were nearly 15,700,000 Jews in the world. After the Second World War that number had risen to over 18,000,000 Jews. What this means is that of the 15,000,000 original Jews on the planet, 6,000,000 were gassed, leaving only some 9,000,000-plus. Then, the world Jewish population rebounded and doubled to over 18,000,000 in less than nine years.

    And here's a link if youd like to see more from that national journal: The HOLOCAUST for Dummies I admit thats not the best page, but it gives a decent overview
  15. Registered User
    fbxdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    295
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    83.43%

    However, probably nothing good can come out of this thread I agree.
  16. New Member
    papa G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    205
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    58.77%

    ****, if you think about it we had a holocaust here in america. How many native americans do you see running around? You could argue for days about this sort of thing, its not going to change what happened. If you watch the news some sort of holocaust will probably happen again in the near future.
  17. Banned
    Nullifidian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,741
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    14.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fbxdan
    On what do you base that statement? I'm not flame baiting here, I would like to know if you have a basis for saying that the numbers do not add up.
    In 1939, there were nearly 15,700,000 Jews in the world. After the Second World War that number had risen to over 18,000,000 Jews. What this means is that of the 15,000,000 original Jews on the planet, 6,000,000 were gassed, leaving only some 9,000,000-plus. Then, the world Jewish population rebounded and doubled to over 18,000,000 in less than nine years.

    And here's a link if youd like to see more from that national journal: The HOLOCAUST for Dummies I admit thats not the best page, but it gives a decent overview
    I'm not sure if you are aware of this but Hasidic jews have sworn a vow to have as many children as possible so as to more than replace the number of jews killed in the holocaust. I know several Hasidic jews and the one with the fewest children has 7. They are not the only ones who have vowed this.


    Also it needs to be noted that many Jews in 1939 didn't even know they were Jews. Neither were they recognized as such. My grandmother and her family were an example. Their ancestors had stopped practicing so long ago, no one thought they were Jewish. However, family trees showed they were when the Nazis investigated, and my grandmother and her family were hunted down.

    Of her family, only her and her aunt survived. Her Aunt was sent to a death camp, but made it out alive because a friend who was older gave up her food so my grandmother's aunt wouldn't die of starvation. My grandmother managed to escape capture thankfully; though only barely. She barely made it out of Budapest in time. Then on the road, their car broke down and an SS officer pulled up to them. My grandmother distracted him while my grandfather hit him over the head. They took his gun and his car. They made it to the border but were late. The man meeting them at the border started to lead them to a valley to shoot them, but my grandfather pulled the SS officer's gun on him and forced him to lead them to the borderhouse.

    Eventually much of my grandmother's family made it to a ship on the Black Sea. The ship however was attacked by the Germans and sunk. My grandmother was farsighted and saw a ship in the distance. She, my grandfather, and one other person swam for it. Those 3 were the only survivors. Finally she made it to Turkey, and then eventually to Israel where she stayed for many years.

    She lives in Budapest again now though.


    In any case, the point before was that before the war, 15.7 million represented the number of Jews who were openly Jewish and practiced the religion. Afterwards, 18 million represented the number of ETHNIC Jews. Those who were related to Jewish people whether they practiced or not. Btw, this includes those who are related to Jews via their father's side of the family; something that Jewish tradition does not accept (in Judaism, you are Jewish only if your mother was Jewish).
  18. Registered User
    Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,430
    Rep Power
    2151
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    63.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I haven't read this book yet, but I've read about the subject: IBM and the Holocaust comments
    Consistent with the Germans' reputed meticulousness in so many areas, record keeping was outstanding, and aided by the most cutting edge technology provided by IBM. Germany's own records were a major source of arriving at estimates, though I believe this record-keeping fell apart as the war was coming to a close. They were just killing as fast as possible.

    You are welcome to believe whatever you want. Just make sure you weigh how important you perceive expressing your beliefs regarding specific numbers against the offense to people who were personally affected by the tragedy. This reminds me of the controversy Noam Chomsky was involved in when he supported the right to publication of a French Holocaust-denier. Chomsky even wrote a foreword about the importance of free speech. When questioned about the actual book, Chomsky basically said, "the guy is an idiot, but he still has a right to his beliefs".
  19. Registered User
    jrkarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    950
    Rep Power
    602
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by fbxdan

    In 1939, there were nearly 15,700,000 Jews in the world. After the Second World War that number had risen to over 18,000,000 Jews. What this means is that of the 15,000,000 original Jews on the planet, 6,000,000 were gassed, leaving only some 9,000,000-plus. Then, the world Jewish population rebounded and doubled to over 18,000,000 in less than nine years.

    And here's a link if youd like to see more from that national journal: The HOLOCAUST for Dummies I admit thats not the best page, but it gives a decent overview
    That site is far from credible. It is obvious from other articles on that site as well as the footnotes on that page that the site has an antisemetic agenda. Hell, that article cites "neworder.org", which doesn't bring up any web page.
  20. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191395
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nullifidian, that was an amazing story. Reading stuff like that really puts your own life's problems into perspective.

    In any case, Hitler's mother was Jewish. Damn hypocrites.
  21. Registered User
    Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,430
    Rep Power
    2151
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    63.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    Nullifidian, that was an amazing story. Reading stuff like that really puts your own life's problems into perspective.

    In any case, Hitler's mother was Jewish. Damn hypocrites.
    Good point! Hitler did not even remotely approach reaching the standards he set for perfection. He was a pathetic little man who inexplicably managed to exert tremendous influence over what was at that time the most highly educated society in the world.
  22. Board Supporter
    judge-mental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    731
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    4.76%

    just come to Israel and talk to people about 50% have relatives who died there, like of my mother's parents family all were killed but 4 siblings out of 20. anyway what's the gain in inventing the thing? I don't get it. americans keep thinking the world is a movie of some sort.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Apowerz6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    1166
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    65.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Wow such history Null. I only wish I had the chance to know the history on how my Father's ancestors made it to Barbados, or how my ancestors mingled with Native Americans to birth My mother's side of the family. Its that rich cultural history that AA lack, and pisses me off because they did not keep accurate records, but we do know that Slave Owners kept great records, and I wonder where they are?
    All in all this country was built on blood, sweat and tears,Not for Freedom- and it will continue to be this way.
  24. Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2675
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    20.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    just come to Israel and talk to people about 50% have relatives who died there, like of my mother's parents family all were killed but 4 siblings out of 20. anyway what's the gain in inventing the thing? I don't get it. americans keep thinking the world is a movie of some sort.
    Movies are where a lot of people get their history from, unfortunately. There's a good alternative history book called Fatherland by Thomas Harris, it's an If The Germans Won approach. Interesting concept, basically the Germans win and then bury the holocaust and Hitler is about to meet with JFK for some kind of summit when the **** hits the fan.

    As for the debate, what's the difference between killing in this particular way 6 million, 4 million, or 1 million people, morally speaking? None in my opinion.
  25. Registered User
    jrkarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    950
    Rep Power
    602
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    I don't get it. americans keep thinking the world is a movie of some sort.
    Not when it comes to this. Most Americans accept the holocaust as historical fact. We liberated many of the camps and a lot of our blood was spilled to end Hitler's tyrrany.
  26. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    ..... When questioned about the actual book, Chomsky basically said, "the guy is an idiot, but he still has a right to his beliefs".
    I think people are confusing the right to have a personal beliefs, with the right to have their silly beliefs taken seriously. The reality is, while everyone has the right to his or her beliefs and to voice his/her opinions, it does not mean their beliefs and opinions are worth listening to.

    There is a difference between respecting someone's right to free speech and respecting the content of their speech.

    I respect people's right to say ridiculous garbage. I just don't have respect for the garbage they say.
  27. Registered User
    Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,430
    Rep Power
    2151
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    63.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    The reality is, while everyone has the right to his or her beliefs and to voice his/her opinions, it does not mean their beliefs and opinions are worth listening to.
    Exactly! I think that was Chomsky's point. He actually went so far as to write the foreword about the controversy surrounding the book, but when questioned, he voiced his opinion about the inanity of the argument.
  28. Registered User
    fbxdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    295
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    83.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Exactly! I think that was Chomsky's point. He actually went so far as to write the foreword about the controversy surrounding the book, but when questioned, he voiced his opinion about the inanity of the argument.
    Yes, some speech is garbage. It is all in the perception of the individual. I view alot of Noam Chomsky's writings as garbage personally. He's the only person I can think of off the top of my head who actually sources HIMSELF to support some of his ramblings. Now granted, I agree with alot of what he has said in the past. But he does have some loony ideas.
  29. Registered User
    Zero Tolerance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,328
    Rep Power
    788
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    67.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I stick closely to the old Italian saying...

    Don't believe ANYTHING you hear; only believe HALF of what you see.
  30. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I believe in the old jayhawkk saying: Never accept anyone's word on anything but that doesn't excuse ignorance. If you doubt; then find out the facts yourself.
  31. Registered User
    fbxdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    295
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    83.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance
    I stick closely to the old Italian saying...

    Don't believe ANYTHING you hear; only believe HALF of what you see.
    Very true
  32. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by fbxdan
    Yes, some speech is garbage. It is all in the perception of the individual. ...
    Garbage is garbage. No individual perception can change garbage into gold.

    On second thought, may be you can convert garbage into compose and methane. Then again, that is not via perception change.
  33. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10345
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fbxdan
    And on another point, my family's friend is not a coward. He was a victim of the times, and was trying to save his country from the evils of communism. He was just a young man at the time. He fought very bravely in that war just as my grandfather did.
    No. Your family friend is scum. By your own description, he was a "former dog handler at Auschwitz." He wasn't a soldier fighting other soldiers. He used dogs to torture noncombatants being held in a concentration camp. If he's in his 90s now as you say, that means he was in his 20s or 30s at the time. Instead of taking responsibility for his conduct after the war, he's been a fugitive for 60 years.

    So lets recap here: We have a 25 year old man, who sicked attack dogs on children as they were separated from their mothers and herded to the gas chambers. After the war, he faded away into the chaos, took on a false identity, and hid for 60 years. That's a morally bankrupt coward from where I stand.
  34. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Can't really add anything other than that's the same way I feel.
  35. Registered User
    jrkarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    950
    Rep Power
    602
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    No. Your family friend is scum. By your own description, he was a "former dog handler at Auschwitz." He wasn't a soldier fighting other soldiers. He used dogs to torture noncombatants being held in a concentration camp. If he's in his 90s now as you say, that means he was in his 20s or 30s at the time. Instead of taking responsibility for his conduct after the war, he's been a fugitive for 60 years.

    So lets recap here: We have a 25 year old man, who sicked attack dogs on children as they were separated from their mothers and herded to the gas chambers. After the war, he faded away into the chaos, took on a false identity, and hid for 60 years. That's a morally bankrupt coward from where I stand.
    I have to agree.

    If this guy were a regular soldier who fought against the Allies, I would have no problem with him. He would have been fighting honorably for his country.

    Instead, he was an active and willing participant in one of the darkest, most horrible events in human history. Calling him a coward is being generous.
  36. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

    If he was just a regular foot soldier, then why would he be wanted for war crime? No one would give a hoot about him. Lots of German WWII vets all over the world. They are not wanted for anything, b/c they were the regular troopers.

    Then again, he could be just bullsh1ting about being wanted...

    P.S. For a guy who is skeptical about everything, he sure takes the words of that 90 yr old guy at face value..

    May be he served under Sgt Schultz and Col Klink...

  37. Registered User
    jrkarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    950
    Rep Power
    602
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    If he was just a regular foot soldier, then why would he be wanted for war crime? No one would give a hoot about him. Lots of German WWII vets all over the world. They are not wanted for anything, b/c they were the regular troopers.
    I know. I wasn't saying he was a regular soldier.
  38. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2847
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    P.S. For a guy who is skeptical about everything, he sure takes the words of that 90 yr old guy at face value..
    Great point...if you can't trust primary history documents, how can you trust a 90 yr old nazi who admitted to his involvement in the most destructive of all camps?
  39. Senior Member
    MaynardMeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    677
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    63.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i am still trying to figure out how bush went back in time and pulled this off
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Must see video on pinning. This guy is a piece of work.
    By 1976pianoman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-19-2013, 09:02 PM
  2. 4ad anyone??? everyone must read this...
    By Evan33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-23-2005, 11:40 PM
  3. ever use/see this site before??
    By wojo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-24-2003, 03:27 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-21-2003, 11:20 PM
  5. I Must Say This Place Is Starting To Get Really Good!
    By Blindfaith in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 04:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in