All Jews Must See This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
EDIT: My punkazz now ex-girlfriend posted this thread under my username after an argument we had. Sorry for the inconvenience to all. Only way I just noticed this is because I was repped.

Last edited:

Spidey2

Awards
Have you ever met a holocaust surviver; seen the tattoo in faded blue ink on their arms? I have known just a few. Most are extremely old now. I doubt my own children will have the opportunity to meet one. My brother-in-law's father was a POW housed at Dachau. Admittedly, he wasn't Jewish, but he did see what went on at that camp.

Have you ever been to any of the camps? I have not and probably never will. It is too disturbing for me.

The evidence for the holocaust is simply overwhelming. Even those who would LIKE to deny it (ie, Germany) have made it illegal to do so. The fear is that "those who forget history are doomed to repeat it."

There have always been conspiracy theorists and I suspect there always will be. They pop up in every catastrophy. Why, did you know that it was actually the Jews and the US government that brought down the Twin Towers?......

These people come up with their lunatic theories for various reasons. They are not lying for the most part because the really do believe their own bull****. It is sad really.

If you really want to know what happened, go visit the camps. Visit a few Holocaust museums. Sift through actual data and records written by the Nazis themselves (say what you like but they were meticulous record keepers). Maybe even talk to a few survivors if you can find any (and if you can get them to talk of their horrific experiences).

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Those are good articles. Everyone should read them, and form their own opinions. The holocaust should be able to be discussed in open debate without being jailed for it, or labeled an anti-semite. After all it is a part of history.

And to Spidey's question. I have never met a holocaust survivor and probably never will. However, I have met and know a former dog handler at Auschwitz. He is a friend of my families. He was from Lithuania and joined Germany in WWII to fight the expansion of the USSR. He never saw any gassings and never committed atrocities. He is really old now, however they are still trying to track him down for war crimes. He's 90 some years old, and I think its time they let him be. And i'm not a holocaust denier either. There's much evidence to support jews were killed in the camps. So were gypsies, poles, slavs, etc. I however do not believe six million died as the numbers simply do not add up.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
There is no debate among anyone with any with any standing to have an educated opinion.

Eleven million people died in the Holocaust. Six million Jews and five million others targeted because of their identity (Gypsies - aka Roma, homosexuals, communists, Catholics).

These numbers are a generally agreed upon approximation utilizing census records, tax records, etc. from before and after the wars. There is no debate about them other than on the margins.

FBXDAN's friend who "never saw" anything is lying to cover up his own complicity in one of the worst crimes in human history. If he is still a wanted fugitive it means that there is evidence that he actively participated in attrocities. He should man-up and take responsibility for his actions (or plead his innocence) and not continue to hide like a coward with a guilty conscience.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
That's exactly my stance.. And we'll never really know what happened because camps could have easily been built after the war. What do museums prove? Actual data and records written by Nazis? How can that be proven?

I do believe many, many innocent Jews were killed by Hitler in concentration camps. Then again, I believe many, many innocent Christians were killed by Hitler - as well as Gypsies, Poles, Slavs, etc. as well.

I don't think it's right that the term "Holocaust" should be used to describe one horrific event as there are many different holocausts in history where lots innocent people were killed.

I also don't think it should be a crime, in America, to NOT believe in something. That's just insane. People are free to believe in whatever they choose. I guess that falls into the "Hate Thought" category...

Those are good articles. Everyone should read them, and form their own opinions. The holocaust should be able to be discussed in open debate without being jailed for it, or labeled an anti-semite. After all it is a part of history.

And to Spidey's question. I have never met a holocaust survivor and probably never will. However, I have met and know a former dog handler at Auschwitz. He is a friend of my families. He was from Lithuania and joined Germany in WWII to fight the expansion of the USSR. He never saw any gassings and never committed atrocities. He is really old now, however they are still trying to track him down for war crimes. He's 90 some years old, and I think its time they let him be. And i'm not a holocaust denier either. There's much evidence to support jews were killed in the camps. So were gypsies, poles, slavs, etc. I however do not believe six million died as the numbers simply do not add up.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
"We" don't know anything, for sure.. All we know is what we're taught and told..

There is no debate among anyone with any with any standing to have an educated opinion.

Eleven million people died in the Holocaust. Six million Jews and five million others targeted because of their identity (Gypsies - aka Roma, homosexuals, communists, Catholics).

These numbers are a generally agreed upon approximation utilizing census records, tax records, etc. from before and after the wars. There is no debate about them other than on the margins.

FBXDAN's friend who "never saw" anything is lying to cover up his own complicity in one of the worst crimes in human history. If he is still a wanted fugitive it means that there is evidence that he actively participated in attrocities. He should man-up and take responsibility for his actions (or plead his innocence) and not continue to hide like a coward with a guilty conscience.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established

Actually many well-known and credited historians DO debate this number such as David Irving. And the number of 6 million was not agreed upon by census records, etc. Do you know where this number comes from? The number comes from Illya Ehrenberg (December 1944) who was the chief Soviet Propagandist during WWII. However the International Red Cross reported "less than 300,000 internees of all nationalities in the German camps died of all causes, including old age."

The 6 million figure includes the 4 million that were gassed at Auschwitz. In 1990 that figure was dropped to 1.5 million. Shouldnt that be then subtracted from the 6 million? If anything it is a symbolic number. I would just like to know the truth of how many people died. Sadly, we will never know because anytime a historian questions it he is labeled an "anti-semite". It is a thought crime, plain and simple.

I am not trying to change anyone's mind on the matter here, I am just presenting the other point of view. You can make your own conclusions on the matter.

And on another point, my family's friend is not a coward. He was a victim of the times, and was trying to save his country from the evils of communism. He was just a young man at the time. He fought very bravely in that war just as my grandfather did.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would just like to know the truth of how many people died.
A lot and more than should have in horrific ways.

Have you ever met a holocaust surviver
Yes and you can see the years of dealing with suffering in their eyes.

What do museums prove?
Prove? Nothing it is a place to keep people informed of an era/event etc. because it seems that there's people out there that like to question. It also serves as a place to learn and in some cases like this one, mourn.
Actual data and records written by Nazis?
Yes and that of the victims,observers etc.
How can that be proven?
Just like anything else.
I also don't think it should be a crime, in America, to NOT believe in something. That's just insane. People are free to believe in whatever they choose. I guess that falls into the "Hate Thought" category...
It isn't a crime. I don't know of a law you would be charged under. People are free to say what the ****, over. When regarding those who use their freedom to NOT beleive something.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
If I was a moderator, I'd lock this topic. It's not going to serve anybody any good.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Actual data and records written by Nazis? How can that be proven?
The Germans kept excellent records. Remember that until the Allies had them on their heels, they were convinced that they not only were right and justified but that they would win the war and rule most of the world. They had nothing to fear by keeping extensive records until the Americans and Russians closed in.

Holocaust denial is not a crime in the US.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a research paper over Adolf Eichmann last semester and it really opened up how many were heavily involved with the Holocaust. Hitler and Himmler are generally the ones that are discussed the most, and rightfully so, but to neglect how many of the SS were responsible is just as bad as ignoring the entire event. Many use the phrase of "I was just following orders," but I cannot believe that from any person. The man power it took to orchestrate the Holocaust was in the tens of thousands and every one of them knew what was happening.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
He never saw any gassings and never committed atrocities. He is really old now, however they are still trying to track him down for war crimes.
No offense, but that certainly gives him a motive to lie, does it not? Not to mention the shame that he should be feeling and the natual reluctance to admit complicity in such a horrific act.

I however do not believe six million died as the numbers simply do not add up.
On what do you base that statement? I'm not flame baiting here, I would like to know if you have a basis for saying that the numbers do not add up.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
On what do you base that statement? I'm not flame baiting here, I would like to know if you have a basis for saying that the numbers do not add up.[/QUOTE]

In 1939, there were nearly 15,700,000 Jews in the world. After the Second World War that number had risen to over 18,000,000 Jews. What this means is that of the 15,000,000 original Jews on the planet, 6,000,000 were gassed, leaving only some 9,000,000-plus. Then, the world Jewish population rebounded and doubled to over 18,000,000 in less than nine years.

And here's a link if youd like to see more from that national journal: The HOLOCAUST for Dummies I admit thats not the best page, but it gives a decent overview

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
However, probably nothing good can come out of this thread I agree.

papa G

Awards
****, if you think about it we had a holocaust here in america. How many native americans do you see running around? You could argue for days about this sort of thing, its not going to change what happened. If you watch the news some sort of holocaust will probably happen again in the near future.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On what do you base that statement? I'm not flame baiting here, I would like to know if you have a basis for saying that the numbers do not add up.
In 1939, there were nearly 15,700,000 Jews in the world. After the Second World War that number had risen to over 18,000,000 Jews. What this means is that of the 15,000,000 original Jews on the planet, 6,000,000 were gassed, leaving only some 9,000,000-plus. Then, the world Jewish population rebounded and doubled to over 18,000,000 in less than nine years.

And here's a link if youd like to see more from that national journal: The HOLOCAUST for Dummies I admit thats not the best page, but it gives a decent overview
I'm not sure if you are aware of this but Hasidic jews have sworn a vow to have as many children as possible so as to more than replace the number of jews killed in the holocaust. I know several Hasidic jews and the one with the fewest children has 7. They are not the only ones who have vowed this.

Also it needs to be noted that many Jews in 1939 didn't even know they were Jews. Neither were they recognized as such. My grandmother and her family were an example. Their ancestors had stopped practicing so long ago, no one thought they were Jewish. However, family trees showed they were when the Nazis investigated, and my grandmother and her family were hunted down.

Of her family, only her and her aunt survived. Her Aunt was sent to a death camp, but made it out alive because a friend who was older gave up her food so my grandmother's aunt wouldn't die of starvation. My grandmother managed to escape capture thankfully; though only barely. She barely made it out of Budapest in time. Then on the road, their car broke down and an SS officer pulled up to them. My grandmother distracted him while my grandfather hit him over the head. They took his gun and his car. They made it to the border but were late. The man meeting them at the border started to lead them to a valley to shoot them, but my grandfather pulled the SS officer's gun on him and forced him to lead them to the borderhouse.

Eventually much of my grandmother's family made it to a ship on the Black Sea. The ship however was attacked by the Germans and sunk. My grandmother was farsighted and saw a ship in the distance. She, my grandfather, and one other person swam for it. Those 3 were the only survivors. Finally she made it to Turkey, and then eventually to Israel where she stayed for many years.

She lives in Budapest again now though.

In any case, the point before was that before the war, 15.7 million represented the number of Jews who were openly Jewish and practiced the religion. Afterwards, 18 million represented the number of ETHNIC Jews. Those who were related to Jewish people whether they practiced or not. Btw, this includes those who are related to Jews via their father's side of the family; something that Jewish tradition does not accept (in Judaism, you are Jewish only if your mother was Jewish).

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I haven't read this book yet, but I've read about the subject: IBM and the Holocaust comments
Consistent with the Germans' reputed meticulousness in so many areas, record keeping was outstanding, and aided by the most cutting edge technology provided by IBM. Germany's own records were a major source of arriving at estimates, though I believe this record-keeping fell apart as the war was coming to a close. They were just killing as fast as possible.

You are welcome to believe whatever you want. Just make sure you weigh how important you perceive expressing your beliefs regarding specific numbers against the offense to people who were personally affected by the tragedy. This reminds me of the controversy Noam Chomsky was involved in when he supported the right to publication of a French Holocaust-denier. Chomsky even wrote a foreword about the importance of free speech. When questioned about the actual book, Chomsky basically said, "the guy is an idiot, but he still has a right to his beliefs". :toofunny:

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established

That site is far from credible. It is obvious from other articles on that site as well as the footnotes on that page that the site has an antisemetic agenda. Hell, that article cites "neworder.org", which doesn't bring up any web page.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Nullifidian, that was an amazing story. Reading stuff like that really puts your own life's problems into perspective.

In any case, Hitler's mother was Jewish. Damn hypocrites.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Nullifidian, that was an amazing story. Reading stuff like that really puts your own life's problems into perspective.

In any case, Hitler's mother was Jewish. Damn hypocrites.
Good point! Hitler did not even remotely approach reaching the standards he set for perfection. He was a pathetic little man who inexplicably managed to exert tremendous influence over what was at that time the most highly educated society in the world.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just come to Israel and talk to people about 50% have relatives who died there, like of my mother's parents family all were killed but 4 siblings out of 20. anyway what's the gain in inventing the thing? I don't get it. americans keep thinking the world is a movie of some sort.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow such history Null. I only wish I had the chance to know the history on how my Father's ancestors made it to Barbados, or how my ancestors mingled with Native Americans to birth My mother's side of the family. Its that rich cultural history that AA lack, and pisses me off because they did not keep accurate records, but we do know that Slave Owners kept great records, and I wonder where they are?
All in all this country was built on blood, sweat and tears,Not for Freedom- and it will continue to be this way.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
just come to Israel and talk to people about 50% have relatives who died there, like of my mother's parents family all were killed but 4 siblings out of 20. anyway what's the gain in inventing the thing? I don't get it. americans keep thinking the world is a movie of some sort.
Movies are where a lot of people get their history from, unfortunately. There's a good alternative history book called Fatherland by Thomas Harris, it's an If The Germans Won approach. Interesting concept, basically the Germans win and then bury the holocaust and Hitler is about to meet with JFK for some kind of summit when the **** hits the fan.

As for the debate, what's the difference between killing in this particular way 6 million, 4 million, or 1 million people, morally speaking? None in my opinion.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I don't get it. americans keep thinking the world is a movie of some sort.
Not when it comes to this. Most Americans accept the holocaust as historical fact. We liberated many of the camps and a lot of our blood was spilled to end Hitler's tyrrany.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
..... When questioned about the actual book, Chomsky basically said, "the guy is an idiot, but he still has a right to his beliefs". :toofunny:
I think people are confusing the right to have a personal beliefs, with the right to have their silly beliefs taken seriously. The reality is, while everyone has the right to his or her beliefs and to voice his/her opinions, it does not mean their beliefs and opinions are worth listening to.

There is a difference between respecting someone's right to free speech and respecting the content of their speech.

I respect people's right to say ridiculous garbage. I just don't have respect for the garbage they say. :D :D

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
The reality is, while everyone has the right to his or her beliefs and to voice his/her opinions, it does not mean their beliefs and opinions are worth listening to.
Exactly! I think that was Chomsky's point. He actually went so far as to write the foreword about the controversy surrounding the book, but when questioned, he voiced his opinion about the inanity of the argument.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Exactly! I think that was Chomsky's point. He actually went so far as to write the foreword about the controversy surrounding the book, but when questioned, he voiced his opinion about the inanity of the argument.
Yes, some speech is garbage. It is all in the perception of the individual. I view alot of Noam Chomsky's writings as garbage personally. He's the only person I can think of off the top of my head who actually sources HIMSELF to support some of his ramblings. Now granted, I agree with alot of what he has said in the past. But he does have some loony ideas.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I stick closely to the old Italian saying...

Don't believe ANYTHING you hear; only believe HALF of what you see.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe in the old jayhawkk saying: Never accept anyone's word on anything but that doesn't excuse ignorance. If you doubt; then find out the facts yourself.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, some speech is garbage. It is all in the perception of the individual. ...
Garbage is garbage. No individual perception can change garbage into gold.

On second thought, may be you can convert garbage into compose and methane. Then again, that is not via perception change. :D

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
And on another point, my family's friend is not a coward. He was a victim of the times, and was trying to save his country from the evils of communism. He was just a young man at the time. He fought very bravely in that war just as my grandfather did.
No. Your family friend is scum. By your own description, he was a "former dog handler at Auschwitz." He wasn't a soldier fighting other soldiers. He used dogs to torture noncombatants being held in a concentration camp. If he's in his 90s now as you say, that means he was in his 20s or 30s at the time. Instead of taking responsibility for his conduct after the war, he's been a fugitive for 60 years.

So lets recap here: We have a 25 year old man, who sicked attack dogs on children as they were separated from their mothers and herded to the gas chambers. After the war, he faded away into the chaos, took on a false identity, and hid for 60 years. That's a morally bankrupt coward from where I stand.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't really add anything other than that's the same way I feel.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
No. Your family friend is scum. By your own description, he was a "former dog handler at Auschwitz." He wasn't a soldier fighting other soldiers. He used dogs to torture noncombatants being held in a concentration camp. If he's in his 90s now as you say, that means he was in his 20s or 30s at the time. Instead of taking responsibility for his conduct after the war, he's been a fugitive for 60 years.

So lets recap here: We have a 25 year old man, who sicked attack dogs on children as they were separated from their mothers and herded to the gas chambers. After the war, he faded away into the chaos, took on a false identity, and hid for 60 years. That's a morally bankrupt coward from where I stand.
I have to agree.

If this guy were a regular soldier who fought against the Allies, I would have no problem with him. He would have been fighting honorably for his country.

Instead, he was an active and willing participant in one of the darkest, most horrible events in human history. Calling him a coward is being generous.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If he was just a regular foot soldier, then why would he be wanted for war crime? No one would give a hoot about him. Lots of German WWII vets all over the world. They are not wanted for anything, b/c they were the regular troopers.

Then again, he could be just bullsh1ting about being wanted...

P.S. For a guy who is skeptical about everything, he sure takes the words of that 90 yr old guy at face value..:D

May be he served under Sgt Schultz and Col Klink...:D

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
If he was just a regular foot soldier, then why would he be wanted for war crime? No one would give a hoot about him. Lots of German WWII vets all over the world. They are not wanted for anything, b/c they were the regular troopers.
I know. I wasn't saying he was a regular soldier.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
P.S. For a guy who is skeptical about everything, he sure takes the words of that 90 yr old guy at face value..:D
Great point...if you can't trust primary history documents, how can you trust a 90 yr old nazi who admitted to his involvement in the most destructive of all camps?

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
i am still trying to figure out how bush went back in time and pulled this off

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you know the real reason for Columbia's break up over Texas? The Secret Services was doing maintenance on Bush's timemachine he is keeping in the underground bunker in his range in Crawford, Texas. Rumour has it that, the SS agent accidentally turned on the super warp boost of the machine without following proper procedure. The resulting time-space continuum disruption just wrecked the Columbia during its re entry over the sky of Texas.

That is the secret toy that the Illuminati has given to Bush right before his inauguration. Rumour has it that Bush Sr is an elder in the Illuminati High Counsel.

There is also rumour that there is a high placed Hizballah mole inside the Illuminati. B/c the Columbia flight was also the first Israeli spaceflight. Another rumour is that the mole is a French. You see, the Israeli astronaut Ramon was one of the pilots who bombed Osirak. Osirak was a French project. So, the Columbia disaster may not be an accident afterall.

And NO ONE has ever proven any of that to be false!

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
This thread has went crazy... I think its pretty laughable how Bush was brought into this, even though I've never criticized Bush once on this board. It seems like neo-cons see criticisms and conspiracy theories where they don't even exist.

I regret posting about my family's friend as a source of information. Yes, for all I know he can be lying also. But calling him "scum" is something I take personally offensive as he is much like family to me. And its easy to judge someone when you know nothing about them and the circumstances that led to his situation.

All that I am saying is there are some questions about what happened in the camps during World War II and there needs to be more research done. There's also many jews who have questions to, and are not sure the 6 million figure is accurate. That being said, yes obviously genocide is wrong. And no matter how many were killed it was wrong. You can hate me for this opinion, can agree with me, think im crazy... I simply do not care. People are usually so set that they know the truth about something, that they refuse to question it. I am always searching for the truth. And I gave credit to Nullifidan to countering my statistics with some of his own. He knows what he is talking about.

Over 60 million people died in that war from all sides. There are memorials, and tv specials everywhere for the holocaust. But where are the memorials for the millions of christians that died as a result of soviet communism? The gulags receieve maybe 1/8 the attention the holocaust does. We should take time to think about all the people that died during these times. Including my great-uncle who was killed in battle valiantly, and my grandfather who was a decorated bomber and died from complications from that war.

Spidey2

Awards
This thread has went crazy... I think its pretty laughable how Bush was brought into this, even though I've never criticized Bush once on this board. It seems like neo-cons see criticisms and conspiracy theories where they don't even exist.
Come on now. Surely you know they were joking about the Bush connections. No one is seeing "conspiracy theories where they don't exist". They were lampooning all the wackos on the left that think everything bad that has happened in history is somehow Bush's fault.

...All that I am saying is there are some questions about what happened in the camps during World War II and there needs to be more research done. There's also many jews who have questions to, and are not sure the 6 million figure is accurate....
The only people who still have questions about the holocaust are those who refuse to accept it; usually on white supremacy and antisemetic grounds. The facts of the holocaust have been known for 60 years. The Nuremburg trials, eye-witness accounts, personal writings of high profile Nazis, and even the records kept within the camps themselves all told a pretty cohesive and complete story. There are no credible doubts about the veracity of the holocaust.

Over 60 million people died in that war from all sides. There are memorials, and tv specials everywhere for the holocaust. But where are the memorials for the millions of christians that died as a result of soviet communism? The gulags receieve maybe 1/8 the attention the holocaust does.
The difference is that the Soviet oppression was not about religious or racial persecution. Stalin purged ANYONE he considered any kind of a threat to his rule and ideology. Since Russia was majority Russian Orthodox, most of the victims were going to be Christians; just statistics. Many of his own friends and cabinet members ended up in the Gulags; he was completely ruthless. In contrast, Hitler rounded up victims based on race rather than politics; anyone not "Aryan" enough. While it is true that blacks, gypsies, and homosexuals made the "not Aryan enough" list, he specifically targeted the Jews and authored many writings acknowledging that fact. He even wrote that the Jews, while similar in many ways, could not be considered "human".

This is why the holocaust gets more attention than the Gulags. Victims of the Gulags were political prisoners while victims of the holocaust were victimized soley because of their race. At least Stalin, as insane as he was, had somewhat of a logical reason. He feared the political ideals of others and viewed them as a threat to his leadership. So, he eliminated the perceived threat. Hitler had no such rational or semirational reason for targeting the Jews. He did not view them as a threat. He viewed them as vermin to be exterminated.

We should take time to think about all the people that died during these times. Including my great-uncle who was killed in battle valiantly, and my grandfather who was a decorated bomber and died from complications from that war.
Agreed and there are WWII memorials in many places honoring our war dead. My grandfather (RIP) fought in the Pacific Theater. That doesn't mean we don't need to be reminded of perhaps the single most heinous crime in the 20th century though. We would be wise to remember history; not revise it to assuage the guilt.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Stalin had logical reason? He's the biggest mass-murderer this world has ever seen. And the christians that died were just a statistic? Thats ridiculous. Saying the victims of the gulags were "political prisoners" makes me sick to my stomach. Many people were killed because, and only because they were christian. If you want I can link you much information on the subject.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I believe in the old jayhawkk saying: Never accept anyone's word on anything but that doesn't excuse ignorance. If you doubt; then find out the facts yourself.
You can't always believe the "facts" anymore. Not in a society with a government that hides them from you. Yes, I understand some things need to be kept secret - but not all. I used to take whatever I saw on the news as factual...

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Now we know what happened to all that unaccounted for $$$$ from Iraq reconstruction. And we thought Kellogg, Brown & Root just had abysmal accounting practices :D

Dan, the Bush references were definitely in jest ;)

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stalin had logical reason? He's the biggest mass-murderer this world has ever seen. And the christians that died were just a statistic? Thats ridiculous. Saying the victims of the gulags were "political prisoners" makes me sick to my stomach. Many people were killed because, and only because they were christian. If you want I can link you much information on the subject.
Stalin was a mass murderer. So was Mao of China (20 million Chinese) and Pol Pot (2 million Cambodian). They were every bit as evil as Hitler.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Stalin was a mass murderer. So was Mao of China (20 million Chinese) and Pol Pot (2 million Cambodian). They were every bit as evil as Hitler.
Exactly. Millions have died because of communism and its leaders.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Those who perished and the survivors left behind, could not care less whether they are victims of religion hatred, race hatred or political oppression. So, no, Holocaust victims are no more special than the victims of other criminal acts by the states.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So now we're down to which mass murderer is worse than the other?

The thread is/was about WW2 and the Jews that were killed because they were Jews and not because of any other reason. Yes, many died on all sides. Yes, not every non Jew in Germany was a Nazi or had part in the torture and murders.

Before we continue. Does anyone in this thread so far argue these following statements as false?WW2 happened
Torture and Prison Camps were real.
Jews in the millions were killed in hideous ways.
This is the most recent event of this magniture which explains the anger a lot people have.
Nazi soldiers who participated in these camps should be tried for war crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.