This is why Americans get kindapped and killed

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Last week two poor US soldiers were kinapped, tortured and killed. their bodies were boobytrapped.

What did the US do? nothing really. were these the first ones to be kidnapped or killed? no.

last week 4 russian embassy workers were kidnapped and beheaded on video.

the PM Putin ordered the russian Delta Force, the Spetznaz, to moblize and to not rest until they are destroyed.

This sunday two Israelis (a soldier and a settler) were kidanpped in Gaza and the west bank

Two days later, a huge Israeli force was mobilized into Gaza. A force is operating in the west bank, detaining Palestinian officials. they will not rest until they are returned and the captors are dead.

In the year 2000 two Israely reserve soldiers made a wrong turn into Ramalla. they were lynched in by a mob, their bodies devoured eyes disgorged. Isarely special forces have hunted, one by one, all the killers and anyone who took place in the lynch.

Look and learn guys! The only way to deal with terror and those who harbour it is with force.

Korrupted

Awards
It's like the movie "Munich" They don't Fawk around w/ terrorists.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh good heavan! You blood thirsty warmongering imperialistic facists are going to give the bleeding hearts a faint!!! :D :D

Criminals have rights. Terrorists have rights. Their rights are sacred! And besides, it is never their fault. It is all our fault in the first place! :D

size

Awards
  • Established
I think about it like this.

If your new dog wanders up to you and bites you, how do you respond?
a) Do you sit down across from the dog and explain verbally to him why you do not like to be bitten?
Or
b) do you use physical force to show the dog why biting you is not a good idea?

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Being in Iraq currently; It is very frustrating to see any service member or civilian killed. There was a lot more done to find the soldiers than reported on the tele. America has become to PC, that also is the fault of the American people for allowing it. Unlike most wars, we do not know who the enemy is over here until it is almost too late.

I wish that we did do more to stop this and to end it and send us home. I for one and very tired of being deploed.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
The fvckers who pull this kind of sh!t need to be mauled, butchered, and gutted. Their bodies should be dropped in the middle of a busy street to give those a clue about what happens to those who mess with us, not the PC thing to do but it gets the job IMO, and since were in a war with terrorists we need to take ruthless and savage tactics against the enemies. Dismembering their bodies makes a trial obsolete and solves the problem ASAP

austinwsj

Awards
Last week two poor US soldiers were kinapped, tortured and killed. their bodies were boobytrapped.

What did the US do? nothing really. were these the first ones to be kidnapped or killed? no.

the PM Putin ordered the russian Delta Force, the Spetznaz, to moblize and to not rest until they are destroyed.

This sunday two Israelis (a soldier and a settler) were kidanpped in Gaza and the west bank

Two days later, a huge Israeli force was mobilized into Gaza. A force is operating in the west bank, detaining Palestinian officials. they will not rest until they are returned and the captors are dead.

In the year 2000 two Israely reserve soldiers made a wrong turn into Ramalla. they were lynched in by a mob, their bodies devoured eyes disgorged. Isarely special forces have hunted, one by one, all the killers and anyone who took place in the lynch.

Look and learn guys! The only way to deal with terror and those who harbour it is with force.
yeah, I was pretty surprised that BUSH did nothing about those two kids. Remember a few years ago in fallujah when angry mobs kidnapped and killed those contractors and even strung em up on a bridge? later it was followed by that big offensive?

i think it has to do with BUSH and CONGRESS starting to doubt policy. theyre simply hedgin and not sure whether to be more aggressive or passive. i mean, this was not just mob mentality, these soldiers were kidnapped by Al Qaida in Iraq in retaliation for killing Zawahiri. All the intelligence infrastructure in place could at least provide a target for retribution.

What the US needs to do is keep pushing Al Qaida in Iraq and that Shura council to brinkmanship. They already are alienating mainstream Shiites and Sunnnis and pushing them further could potentially crack the insurgency. At least separating out the foreigners that want to incite civil war and everybody else that just wants us out.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I was pretty surprised that BUSH did nothing about those two kids.
What, pray tell, would you like Bush to have done? Personally gone door to door looking for them? Such operational matters are not directly run by the president; they are run by the military commanders in the theater. Besides, a soldier who is currently deployed in Iraq said this in a previous post:

There was a lot more done to find the soldiers than reported on the tele.

austinwsj

Awards
i meant that it was played down. we know he can be very flamboyant if he wanted to be. it seems that beheadings arent a big deal anymore. isnt that so?

speaking of military commanders, are they doing the best job? even rumsfield and casey are being criticized from within their own ranks.

What, pray tell, would you like Bush to have done? Personally gone door to door looking for them? Such operational matters are not directly run by the president; they are run by the military commanders in the theater. Besides, a soldier who is currently deployed in Iraq said this in a previous post:

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I think Rumsfeld should have been gone long ago.

I support the war but the planning was atrocious.

We have too few troops, we had no plan for how to run the country, we never should have disbanded their army, the list goes on and on.

Bush's major fault is that he is too loyal to his (father's) people. He needs to **** can a few people and regroup.

austinwsj

Awards
just another quagmire like vietnam. there wont be a pullout until another president is elected, it gonna screw up his/or her term and unlike the vietnamese, these guys are willing to bring it to our shores.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Lets go back to roman times and line the streets with there heads.

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
i meant that it was played down. we know he can be very flamboyant if he wanted to be. it seems that beheadings arent a big deal anymore. isnt that so?

speaking of military commanders, are they doing the best job? even rumsfield and casey are being criticized from within their own ranks.

Rumy is not a military man, running an operation in a distant land, whilst trying to keep the peace and minimize civilian casualties is very difficult. We looked for the soldiers; we never leave a soldier behind. Usually the enemy does this type of tactic to force us in to large groups whilst we search for our brothers; this makes us an easy target. So all out attack and kicking in doors is out of the question.

Would you like police officers to kick in your door, beat up your family for info when looking for someone? No, we would not, neither do the Iraqis. War is hell and we that volunteer to go to it, know our risks, this is not to minimize what the soldiers have give, just that we know the risks and are willing to take them.

We all (over here) think that this fight could have been planned more efficiently and executed differently, however we are here and cannot leave the Iraqis in this condition at this time.

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
just another quagmire like vietnam. there wont be a pullout until another president is elected, it gonna screw up his/or her term and unlike the vietnamese, these guys are willing to bring it to our shores.

U.S.M.C. 1968 - 1972

Vietnam 8/70 - 5/72

Pissed off about it - FOREVER

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

I also was saddened and sickened by the brutal deaths of these two soldiers(along with 2500 others) however with every example you list of these eye for an eye responses it's important to remember one thing they have not worked.Isreal has always responded in this fashion to terrorist attacks and yet they continue to have terrorist attacks,it seems that every time they kill some wacko radical islamist they create two more with the action, and then more attacks happen, then they kill more terrorists in response, then more attacks happen,and so they kill more terrorists,and so more attacks occur, you get my point.This has been going on over there for decades and it has only ever failed to curtail future attacks.

DaWarw

Awards
I also was saddened and sickened by the brutal deaths of these two soldiers(along with 2500 others) however with every example you list of these eye for an eye responses it's important to remember one thing they have not worked.Isreal has always responded in this fashion to terrorist attacks and yet they continue to have terrorist attacks,it seems that every time they kill some wacko radical islamist they create two more with the action, and then more attacks happen, then they kill more terrorists in response, then more attacks happen,and so they kill more terrorists,and so more attacks occur, you get my point.This has been going on over there for decades and it has only ever failed to curtail future attacks.

Israel never really has pushed it as far as it can go. One day, they'll crack and eradicate the Palestinians.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Israel never really has pushed it as far as it can go. One day, they'll crack and eradicate the Palestinians.
Let's hope not because that could very well trigger world war three, sounds alarmist but this would trigger a military response from Isreal's arab neighbors, I think the Isrealis know that they cannnot lose a war it would mean thier end and they are to me more likely to use nukes than any other nuclear power for this reason.

Number 5

Awards
Maybe this also has something to do with why Americans get kidnapped and killed.

BEIJI, Iraq - The U.S. Army will investigate charges that five American soldiers were involved in the killings of four Iraqi relatives, including a woman who had been raped, military officials said Friday. It's the sixth current inquiry into the alleged slayings of Iraqi civilians by American troops.

Some of the five soldiers also allegedly burned the body of the woman they are accused of assaulting in the March incident, a U.S. military official told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the case.

<snip>

However, a U.S. official close to the investigation said at least one of the soldiers, all assigned to the 502nd Infantry Regiment, has admitted his role and been arrested. Two soldiers from the same regiment were slain this month when they were kidnapped at a checkpoint near Youssifiyah.

The official told the AP the accused soldiers were from the same platoon as the two slain soldiers. The military has said one and possibly both of the slain soldiers were tortured and beheaded.

The official said the mutilation of the slain soldiers stirred feelings of guilt and led at least one of them to reveal the rape-slaying on June 22.
Coincidence?