Proposal to Implant Tracking Chips in Immigrants - AnabolicMinds.com

Proposal to Implant Tracking Chips in Immigrants

  1. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2267

    Reputation

    Proposal to Implant Tracking Chips in Immigrants


    This is an interesting article, but I imagine to many it is not a surprise. It seems that this sort of technology is being pushed world wide. For some, this has many scary implications.

    Tracking Implants

    Verichip Tracking
    Last edited by size; 06-01-2006 at 01:13 PM.

  2. Senior Member
    MaynardMeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    676

    Reputation

    would be a great idea keeping track of the guest worker plan if it ever comes about....

    now to find a way to make them blow up if they over stay their welcome....or.. less harsh... they just fall to the ground and we can come around and pick them up, take out the chip and let them run free in their home land...
  3. Registered User
    JonesersRX7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,488
    Rep Power
    862

    Reputation

    I don't understand why a company hasn't come out with something like this for our children.

    I know when my girl is able to go outside and play or ride a bike... you better be dang sure I want something like this.

    How many kidnappings of little girls are there each year? Alot.. and I don't want her to be a statistic.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2267

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JonesersRX7
    I don't understand why a company hasn't come out with something like this for our children.
    There are chips for that purpose. You can have the chips implanted that also contain complete medical records.

    However, there are problems with these from a privacy standpoint and a religious perspective. In regards to privacy, would you want someone to know at all times where you were or where your child was? My answer is no. In regards to religious implications, this often sounds similar to the notion of the "mark of the beast".
  5. Registered User
    JonesersRX7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,488
    Rep Power
    862

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by size
    There are chips for that purpose. You can have the chips implanted that also contain complete medical records.

    However, there are problems with these from a privacy standpoint and a religious perspective. In regards to privacy, would you want someone to know at all times where you were or where your child was? My answer is no. In regards to religious implications, this often sounds similar to the notion of the "mark of the beast".
    Do you have any links or names of places. My father in law and I were talking about this and he wants to do it for my sister in law who is 7.

    If something were to happen and I had considered it but not followed through... I think that far out ways not doing it due to privacy issues. Especially if it's something that can be removed when she is 20 or so.

    I am not a religious person at all. I have never heard the implant being reffered to "Mark of the beast" Interesting.
  6. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2267

    Reputation

    Here is one place to start, VeriChips
    here is an article about this being done in Japan but the tracking devices are not implanted.
    Japan
  7. Senior Member
    MaynardMeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    676

    Reputation

    yeah some very christian right, mostly the ones that say that god kills troops because of gay people.. think thats how the the Antichrist will control its people... however.. the reality is thusly... your body is not god's but made by god, it is of the earth.. your soul IS god and you cant put a chip in that...
  8. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    You may not be able to chip your soul. But you can sell your soul.
  9. Senior Member
    Mrs. Gimpy!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,040
    Rep Power
    630

    Reputation

    its a good idea but its kind of of treating them like animals and it will be expensive.....
  10. Registered User
    jrkarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    950
    Rep Power
    601

    Reputation

    As expensive as illegal aliens getting free health care at our hospitals and free education for their children at our schools?
  11. Board Supporter
    The Experiment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    264

    Reputation

    So long, freedom. I hardly knew ye.
  12. Senior Member
    MaynardMeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    676

    Reputation

    freedom haha.. you really think we are free? Adding a chip into the body isnt really going to be any different then having a cell phone, or cedit card or ezpass... they know where we are at all times... safe and sound ;-)
  13. Elite Member
    BigVrunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    2682

    Reputation

    Maynard's right - everything you do is tracked one way or another. If someone really wanted to they could pinpoint your location just from being logged in to this website, unless you were taking steps to prevent that.

    I am not a religious person at all. I have never heard the implant being reffered to "Mark of the beast" Interesting.
    When i was a kid, my parents went to this crazy Assembly of God church - looking back on it - this place was a boarderline cult but back in the 80's there was a lot of that going around. Anyway, I remember my Mom taking me there for 'movie night' and it was this movie about the end times, when the anti christ was implanting chips into everyone and branding them with UPC codes. I was terrified.

    Ive absolved myself of any form of religion now, but the thought of implanting tracking chips is still a little scary. If I were a parent, I'd definitely want it done though...the trouble kids can get into these days and the wackos out there...just seems to get worse as time goes on.
  14. Senior Member
    Mrs. Gimpy!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,040
    Rep Power
    630

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jrkarp
    As expensive as illegal aliens getting free health care at our hospitals and free education for their children at our schools?

    i dont know ..... you probably are right though....itd probably cut costs instead of increasing it. its just that alot of times the simplest things are expensive just becasue.....like ipods.....medicine (most)...etc....
  15. Senior Member
    MarcusG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    753

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    There's a huge difference between voluntarily using a credit card or cellphone and the implanting of a chip that's on 24/7. There's the issue of the fourth amendment and the sanctity of one's body, the laws permitting tagging felons externally, but implanting noncriminals?

    Assuming it's legal, there's the issue of removal when an immigrant wants to go off the grid, ice, a big swig of tequila and an razor will remove them from the skin at the 0.25" depth they are in.

    We citizens will see Biometric ID with public and private database linkage,then car chipping, then distance retinal scanning ala "Minority Report", all beatable before implants are tried and personally speaking, no way, no how will I volunatrily permit anyone to ever chip my body or even my car. One might say that maybe one won't have a option, I would say there are always options avaliable.
    I agree. If implanting a tracking device on legal guest workers is considered to be justified, then every convicted prisoner have even less right to refuse such a procedure.
  16. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    I agree. If implanting a tracking device on legal guest workers is considered to be justified, then every convicted prisoner have even less right to refuse such a procedure.
    Agreed. All these people are doing is coming here to work and learn. If we can't chip all the killers and rappist why should we even cosider doing it to immigrants?!
  17. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Smile


    How about them chips that they stuck in Ethan Hunt's head in M:I:III?

    Chip them all and let god sort them out!

    Badges?...We don't have no,...we don't have to show you no stinking badges!!!

    I am wearing a personal ID biometric device right now and I look and feel great! It is swell to feel the confidence that 24hour global tracking brings to my life...of course I could just turn my cell phone off!..but then they would know that I was on to them...wait a minute are you...sorry wrong number.(click!)
  18. Registered User
    GREENFEATHER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    52
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    191

    Reputation

    Angry


    Why is something like this even being considered? They should be rounded up and sent home, then shot as an invader if they come back, it's as simple as that!! I don't know about the rest of y'all,but I'm damned tired of losing 55% of my check to taxes to fund bullsh!t like this!!

    My bio father followed the rules to become an American citizen, fought for this country and died for it. Who the hell are they do just waltz across the border and expect us to embrace them for breaking the law?
    ROB
  19. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    **** that no one should have the right to own your body. If those of you who feel it is necessary for your children then by all means do it, it's YOUR choice but they'd have to kill me before they chip me.
  20. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    **** that no one should have the right to own your body. If those of you who feel it is necessary for your children then by all means do it, it's YOUR choice but they'd have to kill me before they chip me.
    You damn right! Same here...
  21. Advanced Member
    TINYTOAD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    644

    Reputation

    Anybody ever used Mobile Speedpass? That's RFID.

    I don't understand why anybody is calling this a "tracking device." With a six or eight inch diameter antenna on your RFID reader, you're lucky to be able to read the darn things at a distance of six inches. So, as long as the person you're trying to track is within six inches of your RFID reader, I guess you can track them.

    I also hear people calling them "Spy Chips." Evil corporations are going to stick them in your clothing, and somehow know you're every move. Heck, if you're worried about an RFID chip in your shirt, throw your shirt in the microwave for 15 seconds, and that will take care of the chip for good.

    At least for positively identifying a person, biometrics (iris scan, retina scan, fingerprint scan) is about the only way you can positively identify a person.

    I guess about the only thing good about implanting people with these chips, is that it's a lot harder to accidently lose a chip that's implanted in your arm, than to lose a flimsy little ID card with an optical or magnetic strip on the back of it.

    -Tinytoad
  22. New Member
    asap nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    387
    Rep Power
    308

    Reputation

    Ha Ha that will never pass. Incredible what people even think of.
  23. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TINYTOAD
    Anybody ever used Mobile Speedpass? That's RFID.

    I don't understand why anybody is calling this a "tracking device." With a six or eight inch diameter antenna on your RFID reader, you're lucky to be able to read the darn things at a distance of six inches. So, as long as the person you're trying to track is within six inches of your RFID reader, I guess you can track them.

    I also hear people calling them "Spy Chips." Evil corporations are going to stick them in your clothing, and somehow know you're every move. Heck, if you're worried about an RFID chip in your shirt, throw your shirt in the microwave for 15 seconds, and that will take care of the chip for good.

    At least for positively identifying a person, biometrics (iris scan, retina scan, fingerprint scan) is about the only way you can positively identify a person.

    I guess about the only thing good about implanting people with these chips, is that it's a lot harder to accidently lose a chip that's implanted in your arm, than to lose a flimsy little ID card with an optical or magnetic strip on the back of it.

    -Tinytoad
    How about if I volunteer all my personal id info via my creditcard/socialsecurity/driverslicense...as a prereqiusite for
    registering(and guarentee of regular payment for services) for use of a monitored network--ISP...Cellular...Health plan..bank acount...gym membership...movie rental and...speedpass?
    Technically, its illegal to share such information (if you did not check the full disclosure box on the application, oops) unless the information is used for investigating a criminal or possible future criminal (ie. terror suspect)...So, I guess there is nothing for honest citizens to worry about. Unless the dishonest control the system, but this is the United States of America, that kind of thing couldn't happen here, right?
    Mostly, what protects our identity is the sheer tedium of sifting through millions of boring profiles to find a few hot buttons, that may not even be accurate, until confirmed by hard data investigations...That and my multiple shadow ids(hahaha)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need to lose 2%bf in 2 weeks
    By SureShot in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 08:27 AM
  2. Answer to FAHRENHEIT 9/11 in theaters oct 1st
    By goldylight in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 03:52 AM
  3. How to measure IGF-1 in a 1cc syringe?
    By Grant in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 12:26 PM
  4. Anyone going to the Arnold Classic in March?
    By Power Nutrition in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2004, 03:02 PM
  5. Bush to promote health prevention in budget
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 07:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in