Mexico Legalizes Everything (kinda)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
LOVE it!

Guess where the majority of my vacations are going to be to?

Guess..go on, guess! lol

Best thing of all, our govt is starting to look kinda stupid now that Canada is semi-legal and Mexico is going to be as wll. Nobody helping us on our wuttle war on dwugs..awwwwww.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
LOVE it!

Guess..go on, guess! lol
Thailand!.... umm no wait... Costa Rica!... hmmm.... Sri Lanka!.... Madagascar!.... Yemen!

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
LOVE it!

Guess..go on, guess! lol
Tempe, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale, Chandler, the greater Phoenix metro area? :yawn:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
LOVE it!

Guess..go on, guess! lol
I know!! I couldnt help but laugh to myself when I read that. Talk about giving our government the proverbial finger!:D

Best thing of all, our govt is starting to look kinda stupid now that Canada is semi-legal and Mexico is going to be as wll. Nobody helping us on our wuttle war on dwugs..awwwwww.
:icon_lol:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking Aurora, IL. Home of Wayne and Garth. Sorry guys, no one wins "the prize" :twisted:

The funny thing is, they never really did enforce their drug laws much anyway. I mean in Cabo, 15 yo kids were trying to sell me everything under the sun..20 feet away from a cop in broad daylight. It was obvious he was watching over them for a slice.

Freaked me out..there was NO way I was going to buy anything and then have the cop hold me for ransom if he felt like it.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:woohoo: I cannot wait to go back to Puerto Vallarta!!! Wait I might not remember the trip if I go.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Well, looks like under pressure from the US government Vicente Fox vetoed the bill. It did make it all the way to him however...I'm sure whatever the US threatened him with would have cost his country more than they would have saved by not prosecuting minor offenders.

BV

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
yeah..we told him we would actually care about his illegals border jumpers....that would kill his economy

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
yeah..we told him we would actually care about his illegals border jumpers....that would kill his economy
No doubt...should have taken care of that business 20 years ago..

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
No doubt...should have taken care of that business 20 years ago..
It's not to late, and it will get a ton worse if we don't do anything ASAP. But hey, if Mexico legalizes everything then maybe you'll see mass immigration by American (hell even Canadian) bodybuilders LOL.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go to Thailand then. You can get everything there. :welcome:

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
hahaha its going to be funny when every last person who is 200+ pounds and low body fat leaves the US for mexico... maybe they will think we were abducted by tom curises' god to help do some silent birthing

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
hahaha its going to be funny when every last person who is 200+ pounds and low body fat leaves the US for mexico... maybe they will think we were abducted by tom curises' god to help do some silent birthing
Imagine that? Every in-shape person in the US takes off for Mexico, leaving a population of illegal immigrants and fat-asses in their wake.:D

BV

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
illegal immigrants and fat-asses in their wake.

Seems every where I go now it looks that way already.....