Ok wake up America

CMS

Awards
http: // michellemalkin . com / archives / 004869 .htm

CMS

Awards
There you go, I did not have enough post so the system would not allow me to post a URL so I had to fake it in.That crap pisses me off I am all for people coming into our country to live and have a better life for them, and there family but do it the legal way. While all of us folks in this country no matter our color or religion our working our asses off and paying taxes and sending our children to school for a better future and while our military are fighting daily for not only us but for other countrys, these folks come into our country illieagally get free schooling,free housing,welfare,food stamps,and also find ways of getting payed under the table and not paying taxes, and protesting about not getting any respect while waving our flag upside down under theres. Now thats respect for the country you live in

raider1

raider1

Awards
There is only one word this fits - DEPORT ! :rant: :rant:
Time to man the borders and stop this illegal behavior ... almost makes you think this is a kind of discreet invasion..
:numbered: :numbered:

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Malkin sucks. She acts like she has a stick up her ass and makes the world suffer as a result.

Anyway, I keep hearing reports that it takes years to become a citizen when filing the proper paperwork to become a legal citizen. I'm in favor of deporting the illegals, only as long as the process to become a citizen becomes much faster and efficient.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Malkin sucks. She acts like she has a stick up her ass and makes the world suffer as a result.

Anyway, I keep hearing reports that it takes years to become a citizen when filing the proper paperwork to become a legal citizen. I'm in favor of deporting the illegals, only as long as the process to become a citizen becomes much faster and efficient.
I have to agree with you on that

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
Quicker is nice. But do you think we should allow everyone without a criminal record become an American who wants to become one? There has to be some delay. We can't take in the entre Third-World, and believe you me, they'd come.

What isn't fair or healthy is that we have all these border-jumpers who contribute very little to our society, who don't know and don't learn English, who are practically illiterate, and who suck up social benefits and tax our healthcare system, and we're going to give them amnesty.

Then I have French friends with degrees from the likes of the Sorbonne and Stanford in engineering, law, and biochemistry who have been trying to come here for years, who love America, who are fluent in English, and could not only NOT leach off the economy but contribute to it. One of the girls just gave up and moved to Montreal. She may still try to come to the States, but they never let her in.

I told her just to take a flight to Mexico, cross the border, and demand rights like all the others.

I'm kind of a fan of Malkin, but I think that depends on your political persuasion, doesn't it?

Just as an FYI, how many of you have heard how much healthcare for illegals costs the County of Los Angeles? Well, it's now reached $250-million per year, or about $1,000.00 per tax payer. Aren't you happy to know, Los Angelinos, that $1,000 of your property taxes (+ others) are going to fund the healthcare of someone who should not be in this country in the first place? Last I heard, they were $800-million dollars in debt, and sinking by the minute. Over 70 emergency facilities in California have closed in less than a decade.

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Back in the days of watching Fox News, Malkin stepped in for Sean Hannity. She was ok at first but really bothered the hell out of me by the time she was finished substituting for him. I actually looked forward to Hannity's return, which was pretty shocking.

The concern here is not that we're paying for the illegals getting health care. Yes, its a concern but lets look at those who need medical care and don't get it. Maybe because of pride, fear of getting sent back, etc.

These people with injuries usually take some rest and then "suck it up" while handling the foods we eat. Then there are many accounts of filthy living conditions for these workers that handle our produce. Granted, we can wash the fruit and vegetables off (we should) but is it enough? E. Coli is a very potent virus.

I'm in favor of letting them in once they become a citizen. Felons should be barred, pending variances on the laws of the country. What might be a felony here might be a misdemeanor somewhere else and vice versa. I'm not in favor of any kind of "guest worker program" that basically is one step short of feudalism.

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
The concern here is not that we're paying for the illegals getting health care.

Actually, I think it is a huge concern. Hospitals across the country are on the verge of going belly-up because of waves of illegal immigrants. If you'll see my post above, over 70 in California have gone bankrupt in less than a decade.

It's not uncommon for hospitals in our border states to have over 40% of their expenses tied up in treating illegal aliens, who of course pay nothing for their care. This strongly detracts from the care of Americans. I should further note that there are now hospitals in North Carolina and Virginia that are now above 30%. This is simply not sustainable. Hospitals cannot continue to hemmorage money to pay for the care of people who pay nothing in return.

You do make a point in that illegal aliens left untreated can be very costly. We're seeing a resurregence of tuberculosis in this country. A single outbreak can cost as much as $70,000 to get under control and infect countless people. This is of course coming from Mexico with love.

A procedure does need to be put in place where we medically examine these people before they become citizens and where we control entry.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established

People get green cards first which gives them all most all the rights as a citizen, expcet the right to vote and if you commit a felony you can be deported. Then you must wait for citizenship, which should take a long time.

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My point of my previous post was to point out that health care costs for illegals could most definitely get worse if everyone were to get treated. Not everyone does. Thats my point. I hear some slaughterhouses have a 33% rate of injury, which is beyond ridiculous. Since most workers there are illegal and untrained, its easy why injuries are so commonplace.

The costs are bad and the taxes the illegals pay don't cover it. TB is a good example. Who knows what else could take place? Hantavirus? Bubonic Plague, although rare, still takes place. There's a whole bunch of health risks that go on with these people.