Loving the "peaceful" immigration protests...

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    I mind...IMO a person should be an American of (insert background here) descent...egg. An American of African descent That way you're american FIRST
    Kwycke, you bring up a very good point. People don't need to be hyphenated Americans. Just Americans will suffice. Then again people just can't seem to deal with just being American and not have to be a XYZ-American. Of course, being the good idea that it is, it will be completely ignored by the masses, sorry Kwycke.

    Quote Originally Posted by EEmain
    "If that ain`t country I`ll kiss your ass!"

    ummm.... sorry wrong guy... David Allen Coe my fault
    I'll let it slide this time. I like DAC too, so no harm done.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance
    It's only a matter of a few more generations and there will be no more America as we know it. I think I'd rather move to China than watch my country get eaten alive by aliens. I love this country but I can't stand to see it sink. I really do think I'm going to leave...
    Your not alone. I've been looking at moving to Mexico, ironically enough. Gear is widely available, there's a healthy expatriot population right across the border there to blend in with as I get my Spanish back up to par. Of course the most ironic thing is that last sentence. Someone actually considering learning the native language of a country they might move to? Won't find any of that nonsense here in the US...

    The government does listen, they just don't give a ****. Their interests are not in line with our interests because, I'm sad to say, our ancestors allowed the government to be sold out piece by piece so that now it doesn't matter who is in office. It's a virtual guarantee, Republican or Democrat, that it'll be a faithful adherent to the leviathan state ideology.

    The choices at this point I think are move somewhere else or kill the *******s. But then, can't exactly do that either because the American citizens have been slowly but steadily allowing themselves to be disarmed. Sad to say but what we really need in this country is more violence, not against citizens but against the state. But instead people let themselves be hearded into "free speech zones," and searched with a rubber glove up their ass before they are allowed the great honor of speaking with the schmuck whose salary the citizens are actually paying with the sweat off their brows.

    We've gone from owning the government to the government owning us. Instead of us holding them accountable for their actions, most people seem to think it's proper and right that the government hold us accountable for our actions, regardless of what those actions are. Sorry, that's the law. And unfortunately, it's all unavoidable, because most people just do not give a **** enough to change the situation because, in the end, their oxe hasn't been gored too badly, and if it has the government's got them so brainwashed they think they deserved it.
    •   
       


  3. I wish we would all just get off of our asses - ALL of us - and smash these protestors to smitherines. A show of such raging hatred, gore and nauseating, animalistic violence - that nobody ever wants to come here and mix with us monsters. You know what I want at the f^(^n rally? I want chain saws, aluminum baseball bats, knives, guns - for everybody! Let the little illegals have weapons too. Because we should be outnumbering them 10,000 to one. I want there to be such a disgusting, dripping, bloody mess - that nobody ever forgets what happens when a government doesn't handle things and leaves it up to the people.

    </rage>

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    I'm not calling for violence against our rulers, this is a public forum.
    I am. **** them. Of course now that's one of the nice overlooked effects of new antiterror legislation. Violence against the US is considered terrorism, but violence against the US senate or congress for example, while I would not consider it the same thing, is basically the same thing under law. Anti terror laws don't just aim at terrorists, they deny every American the fundamental right this country was founded on, the right to rebelion, violent rebelion if necessary. Not anything new, Lincoln basically killed that right during the Civil War. But it keeps getting more and more entrenched into the law that the people who are actually willing and able to fight for their rights, which are supposedly protected, are the enemy.

  5. Zero, you bring up a good point about violence. I normally don't favor violence but doing what you just said would either backfire real badly or work beautifully IMO. If you have 10,000 to 1 legal US citizens and legal immigrants vs. illegal immigrants get into a bloody confrontation then you'd have a ****load of people get arrested and the media would sympathize with the illegals OR the Fed Gov't would start getting worried and listen to us. However, if we don't do this and we give these illegal immigrants rights, and a pathway to citizenship then 2-3 decades from now we'll have a similar problem except that time it will be a lot more illegal immigrants to deal with and I hope to God it doesn't go that route because the **** will hit the fan by then since the government will be ****ing the people even more by then compared to today.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    Zero, we should all be focusing our outrage on the cause , not the effect, the Federal Government. There are dozens of choking weeds growing out of the rotten dirt of Washington.

    I'm not calling for violence against our rulers, this is a public forum. I will say that the area around the Potomac River sleeps far more soundly than they would if there were a few million more Rogue instead of complacent and sellout Drones about.

    Today it's bad, tommorow it will be a little worse, and when do Americans in sufficent numbers come together and draw the line, if not for themselves, for their children?

    I do more than just ***** and moan on a forum, and what are y'all doing? What to do? Read Claire Wolfe for ideas. They have you in their grip, you better start wriggling out.

  7. I must admit that I'm VERY concerned about the 100 thousand pro-illegal alien demonstrators that will be marching from the Phoenix fair grounds to the capitol on Monday.

    Having experienced the L.A. Riots first hand, yes, I'm concerned. I've got plenty of canned goods, bottled water, etc, if things go south.

    The only good news that I heard, is that the demonstrations in Texas today were peaceful.

    -Tinytoad

    P.S... yes, I've written my senators. One is right on, and the other is off in left field.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    We're mostly all on the same page, ready to fight for our rights and awaiting rebel leadership and/or a galvanizing incident or two to spark rebellion.

    I'd rather see things like mass work stoppages than violence initally, but when it's time as Madison said "The tree of liberty must be periodically refreshed with the blood of tyrants and patriots", it will happen, there's as many people with combat skills on this side of the fence as there is on the Fascist side, that's the proper term, not the contemporary disguise term Neoconservatives.

    The best thing that could happen soon, in the long run, would be a peaceful mass march that was shot on by the police and/or national guard to spark revolt, that short term shock would be preferable and more effective than the slow erosion state we're in. We're slowing being cooked in a pot, better to be nonfatally hit in the head and made aware of it before it's too late.

    I was going to let you guys be the bad cop to my good cop, but **** it, I'm on the watchlists already anyway. I know it, they know I know it, interesting times these.
    You pumped me up RD, this reminds me of Thomas Paine's quote "These are the times that try men's souls" because where on a path of self destruction if we do nothing about, maybe we won't see the most damaging effects but our children will and if you have or plan to have kids then you better think about their future because a lot is at stake with this decision. If we let ~ 12 million illegal immigrants have their way we will give another 25 million illegal immigrants 2 decades from now their way as well.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TINYTOAD
    I must admit that I'm VERY concerned about the 100 thousand pro-illegal alien demonstrators that will be marching from the Phoenix fair grounds to the capitol on Monday.

    Having experienced the L.A. Riots first hand, yes, I'm concerned. I've got plenty of canned goods, bottled water, etc, if things go south.

    The only good news that I heard, is that the demonstrations in Texas today were peaceful.

    -Tinytoad

    P.S... yes, I've written my senators. One is right on, and the other is off in left field.
    Sure. That's what we "hear" and "read". The first post in this thread:

    The news is ranting and raving about how the protests are so "peaceful", and how the illegal immigrants are going about this, etc.

    Well, first hand my family experienced these 'peaceful' protests today. Down in Oceanside, Ca, there was a 'peaceful' protest (police assisted) of a few thousand people ranting viva Mexico, waving mexican flags, and you guessed it...yelling "**** you white people!".

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance
    Sure. That's what we "hear" and "read". The first post in this thread:
    As I understand it, the first protest that happened a few weeks back was full of angry Mexicans, waiving their Mexican flags, chanting in Mexican.
    It went over so poorly, that the organizers of this protest, made sure that there was an abundance of 4"x6" American flags for all the protesters today. They told them to refrain from bringing Mexican flags, and chanting in Mexican. I think the damage has been done. We know their true colors.
    Allegedly, on May 1st, it's "Mexicans stay home and don't go to work day."

    I must admit, as a group, the Mexicans that I've known are hard workers, and value work above all. Many times, they value work above education.

    I can understand their situation. My ancestors were migrant farm workers in Europe. My grandparents were born in Europe, but they came here legally. It just really concerns me that the illegal aliens sneak over the border, they know that they're doing something wrong, and yet they do it anyway. Equally disturbing, is that many business owners see "cheap labor" and hire them in a heartbeat. My neighbors hire illegals regularly for yard work. It's the new slavery. Hire "illegal" workers for unlawfull wages, and hang the whole illegal aspect it over their head, unless they comply... complaign, we'll turn you in!!
    It's a nasty situation, and there is no simple solution. I must admit that I don't have a solution for the problem either.

    -Tinytoad

  11. I don't hate Mexicans. I don't hate any race or group in particular. I believe there are good and bad of all kinds. But I bet I'm not alone with what I'm about to say. I am utterly sick and tired of what's been happening in this country. And when the Civil War begins, I'm going to foam from the mouth and kill and kill and kill as many of the enemy as I can. My only wish will be that I can survive long enough to make a difference. And when my time comes to die, I honestly believe I won't be thinking about death, but I'll be a bit envious that I couldn't live to see the outcome of the war...

    I'm ready. Are you?

  12. The funny thing about ALL of these damn posts against the government.. is that this **** has been said since the Government was concieved. All anyone does is ***** ***** *****.. instead of taking a good look at themselves.. instead just blame everything wrong with their life.. on the government... why not??? I mean it makes a good scapegoat.. and no one likes the entity that makes the rules... When growing up... your parents were the Gov. and you rebelled then.. why not now???

    Who says anyone really grows up?

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  13. Well, its the peoples fault for allowing "our government" to turn into what it has, but at this point in time we don't have much power to change the government...its disgusting actually. We no longer have a peoples government, we have a governments sheeple.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Well, its the peoples fault for allowing "our government" to turn into what it has, but at this point in time we don't have much power to change the government...its disgusting actually. We no longer have a peoples government, we have a governments sheeple.
    I can see what your saying (Hey you see that... someone taking what was said into consideration), but even when it was the "Peoples Government", the same *****ing went on.. since the the very begining of the Gov. Someone Somewhere felt they were being wronged... and spewed the same old gibberish. Our government is an ever evolving machine.. and it will ALWAYS change... you MUST remember... it is run by Human... and we all know the term Human Error was coined for a reason.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  15. I understand that, but I can't think of any other time where the will of the people was undermined to this extent by power-hungry politicians on the left and money-hungry politicians / religious whackos on the right. We've got an unholy alliance between enemies so that they can screw over the people who pay their salaries, the people whom they are suppose to represent. Its disgusting.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    We're mostly all on the same page, ready to fight for our rights and awaiting rebel leadership and/or a galvanizing incident or two to spark rebellion.....

    Rebellion? LOL
    Earth calling R.D. Come in, RD! lol

    Shall we keep an eye on the 6 o'clock news for you? lol

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance
    I don't hate Mexicans. I don't hate any race or group in particular. I believe there are good and bad of all kinds. But I bet I'm not alone with what I'm about to say. I am utterly sick and tired of what's been happening in this country. And when the Civil War begins, I'm going to foam from the mouth and kill and kill and kill as many of the enemy as I can. My only wish will be that I can survive long enough to make a difference. And when my time comes to die, I honestly believe I won't be thinking about death, but I'll be a bit envious that I couldn't live to see the outcome of the war...

    I'm ready. Are you?
    Slow down. Take it easy there. Nobody is going to die anytime soon.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    The funny thing about ALL of these damn posts against the government.. is that this **** has been said since the Government was concieved. All anyone does is ***** ***** *****.. instead of taking a good look at themselves.. instead just blame everything wrong with their life.. on the government... why not??? I mean it makes a good scapegoat.. and no one likes the entity that makes the rules... When growing up... your parents were the Gov. and you rebelled then.. why not now???

    Who says anyone really grows up?

    Adams
    Your parents didn't get to shoot you if you disobeyed "the rules." Most of us have grown up which is perhaps why we're chafing at having so many "rules" shoved up our asses, all for our own good of course. How many people have died at the hands of their governments, directly in the vein of the holocaust, or indirectly while for example waiting for a drug to be approved for distribution, or killed in prison, being sent there for a nonviolent crime and then getting gutted by the hardened, violent criiminals in there? I think you'll find that governments, including our own, are responsible for more death, violence and violations of individual rights than any other group or force on the planet. There are two types of people who oppose the government. People who think it would just be fine as long as they were in charge, and people who realize that government is inherently violent and destructive no matter who is in charge.
    Last edited by CDB; 04-11-2006 at 01:14 PM.

  19. Adding to the mess is our controlled media, controlling the minds of the sheep into thinking all of this is somehow good for our country...

    The campaign to mainstream homosexuality through schoolroom propaganda - known among sodomy advocates as "queering the curriculum" - has been agressively promoted in America's public schools since the 80s. The major television networks have actively supported the campaign, depicting bisexuality as hip and trendy on one television program after another.

    The result of these combined efforts has been an exponential rise among adolescents in "experimental" sexual behavior that was unthinkable to young Americans only a generation ago. Now that gay and bisexual sex is hip and normal, we can spread disease at 10x the rate we used to.

    This is just one way our controlled media is doing what's best for us by brainwashing everybody who pays attention. The other way is convincing everybody that illegal immigrants are hip and trendy too.

  20. To those who b1tch about how evil and wicked our government is, I have a few suggestions.

    1. You should share your conviction with the 12 millions illegals already in this country, and the millions more waiting to sneak in. Good luck!! May be you can reverse the trend and start an emmigration instead. lol

    2. Go live in another part of the world, where there is no law, no rules and no functioning government. Try it, and if you live through the adventure, then come back and tell about what your new view is. Until then, you are b1tching over something you have nothing to compare it to.

    3. To those who moan about wanting to leave America, well, put your money where your mouth is and don't talk empty. Go actually do it. Renounce your citizenship! We will notify the Minutemen at the border, to go easy on you when they catch you trying to sneak back into America. C'mon! Find the balls and the backbone to JUST DO IT! Talk is cheat. lol I double dog dare you !! lol


    People say they want a rebellion, they want to leave the country.. blahblahblahblah. Anyone can talk sh1t on the internet! Now, go find a pair of balls and a backbone to go through with it. That, is what it means to be a man!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    People say they want a rebellion, they want to leave the country.. blahblahblahblah. Anyone can talk sh1t on the internet! Now, go find a pair of balls and a backbone to go through with it. That, is what it means to be a man!
    This from a guy who spends his entire day talking **** on the internet.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    This from a guy who spends his entire day talking **** on the internet.
    LOL... So funny! Actually you are talking about yourself! You have 10X the amount of useless long winded rubbish posts on the forum. lol

    So... when are you going to find a pair of balls and a backbone and actually man up, and walk the walk, and put your money where your mouth is, and move to MEXICO? Is that just as you put it 'spend your entire day talking **** on the internet'?

    So, are you gonna do it or just farting on the internet? Now, going down there for a vacation does not count. lol Show us that you actually have balls and move there to live. Don't just spend all day here talking **** on the internet now.

    You think government is so evil. Well then, put your money where your mouth is and move to some place with non functioning government. How about Somalia! Go ahead. Find a pair of balls and a backbone. Renounce your citizenship and move to Somalia! lol

    Do you have the balls to move to Somalia? There is no functioning government there! lol Or are you just here to talk **** on the internet all day? My money is on you spending all day talking **** on the internet. Prove me wrong! Prove me wrong! LOL Put your money where your mouth is. Renounce your US citizenship and move!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    LOL... So funny! Actually you are talking about yourself! You have 10X the amount of useless long winded rubbish posts on the forum. lol

    So... when are you going to find a pair of balls and a backbone and actually man up, and walk the walk, and put your money where your mouth is, and move to MEXICO? Is that just as you put it 'spend your entire day talking **** on the internet'?

    So, are you gonna do it or just farting on the internet? Now, going down there for a vacation does not count. lol Show us that you actually have balls and move there to live. Don't just spend all day here talking **** on the internet now.

    You think government is so evil. Well then, put your money where your mouth is and move to some place with non functioning government. How about Somalia! Go ahead. Find a pair of balls and a backbone. Renounce your citizenship and move to Somalia! lol

    Do you have the balls to move to Somalia? There is no functioning government there! lol Or are you just here to talk **** on the internet all day? My money is on you spending all day talking **** on the internet. Prove me wrong! Prove me wrong! LOL Put your money where your mouth is. Renounce your US citizenship and move!
    Oh come on now Bio... I agree with alot of your views... I support this country, and everything its doing... but come on man. Your arguments are becoming more and more childish... you are being beat by sheer civility of your conversations.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    Oh come on now Bio... I agree with alot of your views... I support this country, and everything its doing... but come on man. Your arguments are becoming more and more childish... you are being beat by sheer civility of your conversations.

    Adams
    Kind of the point of my responses. Keeps him going and the smiley gods happy. Have to wonder about the intellectual prowess of someone whose posts wouldn't be as long as my admitted meandering if he didn't love cartoons so much though.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    Oh come on now Bio... I agree with alot of your views... I support this country, and everything its doing... but come on man. Your arguments are becoming more and more childish... you are being beat by sheer civility of your conversations.

    Adams
    Nah... it is called return in kind.. I was just responding to the guy's post. It is not an argument on the topic. That should be obvious to you.

    Btw, what is childish is when people go on the internet and talk about starting a rebellion (which we know is never going to happen ) or how evil this government is (which we know is not) and how they want to leave this evil country (which we know they would never man enough to ), and yet cowardly have to depend on the very government they smear and whine about, for a comfy and cozzy living. That is actually beyond childish. That is hypocracy and cowardy. Then again, that is just probably nothing more than examples of 'talking **** on the internet all day'. I mean, c'mon! Who the f@#$ are we kidding?! 99% of the whining posts are utter silly and lunatic!! It is f@#$king ridiculous! lol None of those whinners have the ball to actually go through with what they say!! They are just talking **** on the internet! Go ahead and move to some lawless country! I have lived abroad. I have suffered machete, spear. I have lived through bitten and attacked by wild animals. I have lived in places where rabies shot is unheard of. I have lived in places where you can buy any medicine from any pharmacy, no question asked. There is no law nor regulation. It is all perfectly legal. I have street corner vendors offering to sell me any steroids. Those lawless places are also places where you can die and no one would care. I have workers who would literally kill for me. You can have someone killed for less than $50. And it is completely unsolvable. You are talking about a world where people have no document nor ID proving who they are. People cross the border freely. No name. No passport. No ID. No system to check nor verify. Yeah. Go live in those places for a few years. Then come back and you can start to talk sh1t about this country and all that it has continue to offer its citizen. Until then, you are just 'talking **** on the internet all day'.

    Oh yeah, while you are there, pray that you don't get ill or infected by some exotic bugs. The doctors you go to, may actually only have some dentistry training! lol Yes, I know of doctors who actually went to dentistry school! lol Oh, and then there are doctors who are actually just one notch above witch doctor. Anyone can open a clinic and practice local native medicine! It is perfectly legal. Oh, and don't run afoul of the law! Law enforcement is either non existence or totally arbitrary. The cops can do just about anything to you. There is no one nor any higher up to appeal to. Not that it happens too often, but if you got shot by the cops, that is just too f@#$king bad! lol


    To be a man, you should not be just 'talk the talk but can't walk the walk'. To be a man, you need to be able to put your money where your mouth is and not live the life of a hypocrite and a coward. Nothing is more pathetic than a coward and a hypocrite.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mission: body type from plum to the big &quot;V&quot;
    By metallifter87 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-25-2015, 01:28 PM
  2. Gotta Love the Vitamine Shoppe
    By Giantz11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 03:06 PM
  3. Gotta love the placebo effect!
    By fast89lx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-06-2005, 03:33 AM
  4. I love the Bahamas........
    By FLY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-13-2004, 09:28 PM
Log in
Log in