Loving the "peaceful" immigration protests...

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Gold Member
    EEmain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Now
    Posts
    882
    Rep Power
    565

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    Zero, we should all be focusing our outrage on the cause , not the effect, the Federal Government. There are dozens of choking weeds growing out of the rotten dirt of Washington.

    I'm not calling for violence against our rulers, this is a public forum. I will say that the area around the Potomac River sleeps far more soundly than they would if there were a few million more Rogue instead of complacent and sellout Drones about.

    Today it's bad, tommorow it will be a little worse, and when do Americans in sufficent numbers come together and draw the line, if not for themselves, for their children?

    I do more than just ***** and moan on a forum, and what are y'all doing? What to do? Read Claire Wolfe for ideas. They have you in their grip, you better start wriggling out.

  2. Registered User
    TINYTOAD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Estados Unidos de América
    Age
    49
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    643

    I must admit that I'm VERY concerned about the 100 thousand pro-illegal alien demonstrators that will be marching from the Phoenix fair grounds to the capitol on Monday.

    Having experienced the L.A. Riots first hand, yes, I'm concerned. I've got plenty of canned goods, bottled water, etc, if things go south.

    The only good news that I heard, is that the demonstrations in Texas today were peaceful.

    -Tinytoad

    P.S... yes, I've written my senators. One is right on, and the other is off in left field.
  3. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Rep Power
    13066

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    We're mostly all on the same page, ready to fight for our rights and awaiting rebel leadership and/or a galvanizing incident or two to spark rebellion.

    I'd rather see things like mass work stoppages than violence initally, but when it's time as Madison said "The tree of liberty must be periodically refreshed with the blood of tyrants and patriots", it will happen, there's as many people with combat skills on this side of the fence as there is on the Fascist side, that's the proper term, not the contemporary disguise term Neoconservatives.

    The best thing that could happen soon, in the long run, would be a peaceful mass march that was shot on by the police and/or national guard to spark revolt, that short term shock would be preferable and more effective than the slow erosion state we're in. We're slowing being cooked in a pot, better to be nonfatally hit in the head and made aware of it before it's too late.

    I was going to let you guys be the bad cop to my good cop, but **** it, I'm on the watchlists already anyway. I know it, they know I know it, interesting times these.
    You pumped me up RD, this reminds me of Thomas Paine's quote "These are the times that try men's souls" because where on a path of self destruction if we do nothing about, maybe we won't see the most damaging effects but our children will and if you have or plan to have kids then you better think about their future because a lot is at stake with this decision. If we let ~ 12 million illegal immigrants have their way we will give another 25 million illegal immigrants 2 decades from now their way as well.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Zero Tolerance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,328
    Rep Power
    786

    Quote Originally Posted by TINYTOAD
    I must admit that I'm VERY concerned about the 100 thousand pro-illegal alien demonstrators that will be marching from the Phoenix fair grounds to the capitol on Monday.

    Having experienced the L.A. Riots first hand, yes, I'm concerned. I've got plenty of canned goods, bottled water, etc, if things go south.

    The only good news that I heard, is that the demonstrations in Texas today were peaceful.

    -Tinytoad

    P.S... yes, I've written my senators. One is right on, and the other is off in left field.
    Sure. That's what we "hear" and "read". The first post in this thread:

    The news is ranting and raving about how the protests are so "peaceful", and how the illegal immigrants are going about this, etc.

    Well, first hand my family experienced these 'peaceful' protests today. Down in Oceanside, Ca, there was a 'peaceful' protest (police assisted) of a few thousand people ranting viva Mexico, waving mexican flags, and you guessed it...yelling "**** you white people!".
  5. Registered User
    TINYTOAD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Estados Unidos de América
    Age
    49
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    643

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance
    Sure. That's what we "hear" and "read". The first post in this thread:
    As I understand it, the first protest that happened a few weeks back was full of angry Mexicans, waiving their Mexican flags, chanting in Mexican.
    It went over so poorly, that the organizers of this protest, made sure that there was an abundance of 4"x6" American flags for all the protesters today. They told them to refrain from bringing Mexican flags, and chanting in Mexican. I think the damage has been done. We know their true colors.
    Allegedly, on May 1st, it's "Mexicans stay home and don't go to work day."

    I must admit, as a group, the Mexicans that I've known are hard workers, and value work above all. Many times, they value work above education.

    I can understand their situation. My ancestors were migrant farm workers in Europe. My grandparents were born in Europe, but they came here legally. It just really concerns me that the illegal aliens sneak over the border, they know that they're doing something wrong, and yet they do it anyway. Equally disturbing, is that many business owners see "cheap labor" and hire them in a heartbeat. My neighbors hire illegals regularly for yard work. It's the new slavery. Hire "illegal" workers for unlawfull wages, and hang the whole illegal aspect it over their head, unless they comply... complaign, we'll turn you in!!
    It's a nasty situation, and there is no simple solution. I must admit that I don't have a solution for the problem either.

    -Tinytoad
  6. Registered User
    Zero Tolerance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,328
    Rep Power
    786

    I don't hate Mexicans. I don't hate any race or group in particular. I believe there are good and bad of all kinds. But I bet I'm not alone with what I'm about to say. I am utterly sick and tired of what's been happening in this country. And when the Civil War begins, I'm going to foam from the mouth and kill and kill and kill as many of the enemy as I can. My only wish will be that I can survive long enough to make a difference. And when my time comes to die, I honestly believe I won't be thinking about death, but I'll be a bit envious that I couldn't live to see the outcome of the war...

    I'm ready. Are you?
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    The funny thing about ALL of these damn posts against the government.. is that this **** has been said since the Government was concieved. All anyone does is ***** ***** *****.. instead of taking a good look at themselves.. instead just blame everything wrong with their life.. on the government... why not??? I mean it makes a good scapegoat.. and no one likes the entity that makes the rules... When growing up... your parents were the Gov. and you rebelled then.. why not now???

    Who says anyone really grows up?

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  8. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Marklar
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2845

    Well, its the peoples fault for allowing "our government" to turn into what it has, but at this point in time we don't have much power to change the government...its disgusting actually. We no longer have a peoples government, we have a governments sheeple.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Well, its the peoples fault for allowing "our government" to turn into what it has, but at this point in time we don't have much power to change the government...its disgusting actually. We no longer have a peoples government, we have a governments sheeple.
    I can see what your saying (Hey you see that... someone taking what was said into consideration), but even when it was the "Peoples Government", the same *****ing went on.. since the the very begining of the Gov. Someone Somewhere felt they were being wronged... and spewed the same old gibberish. Our government is an ever evolving machine.. and it will ALWAYS change... you MUST remember... it is run by Human... and we all know the term Human Error was coined for a reason.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  10. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Marklar
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2845

    I understand that, but I can't think of any other time where the will of the people was undermined to this extent by power-hungry politicians on the left and money-hungry politicians / religious whackos on the right. We've got an unholy alliance between enemies so that they can screw over the people who pay their salaries, the people whom they are suppose to represent. Its disgusting.
  11. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    We're mostly all on the same page, ready to fight for our rights and awaiting rebel leadership and/or a galvanizing incident or two to spark rebellion.....

    Rebellion? LOL
    Earth calling R.D. Come in, RD! lol

    Shall we keep an eye on the 6 o'clock news for you? lol
  12. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance
    I don't hate Mexicans. I don't hate any race or group in particular. I believe there are good and bad of all kinds. But I bet I'm not alone with what I'm about to say. I am utterly sick and tired of what's been happening in this country. And when the Civil War begins, I'm going to foam from the mouth and kill and kill and kill as many of the enemy as I can. My only wish will be that I can survive long enough to make a difference. And when my time comes to die, I honestly believe I won't be thinking about death, but I'll be a bit envious that I couldn't live to see the outcome of the war...

    I'm ready. Are you?
    Slow down. Take it easy there. Nobody is going to die anytime soon.
  13. CDB
    CDB is offline
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,545
    Rep Power
    2674

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    The funny thing about ALL of these damn posts against the government.. is that this **** has been said since the Government was concieved. All anyone does is ***** ***** *****.. instead of taking a good look at themselves.. instead just blame everything wrong with their life.. on the government... why not??? I mean it makes a good scapegoat.. and no one likes the entity that makes the rules... When growing up... your parents were the Gov. and you rebelled then.. why not now???

    Who says anyone really grows up?

    Adams
    Your parents didn't get to shoot you if you disobeyed "the rules." Most of us have grown up which is perhaps why we're chafing at having so many "rules" shoved up our asses, all for our own good of course. How many people have died at the hands of their governments, directly in the vein of the holocaust, or indirectly while for example waiting for a drug to be approved for distribution, or killed in prison, being sent there for a nonviolent crime and then getting gutted by the hardened, violent criiminals in there? I think you'll find that governments, including our own, are responsible for more death, violence and violations of individual rights than any other group or force on the planet. There are two types of people who oppose the government. People who think it would just be fine as long as they were in charge, and people who realize that government is inherently violent and destructive no matter who is in charge.
    Last edited by CDB; 04-11-2006 at 11:14 AM.
  14. Registered User
    Zero Tolerance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,328
    Rep Power
    786

    Adding to the mess is our controlled media, controlling the minds of the sheep into thinking all of this is somehow good for our country...

    The campaign to mainstream homosexuality through schoolroom propaganda - known among sodomy advocates as "queering the curriculum" - has been agressively promoted in America's public schools since the 80s. The major television networks have actively supported the campaign, depicting bisexuality as hip and trendy on one television program after another.

    The result of these combined efforts has been an exponential rise among adolescents in "experimental" sexual behavior that was unthinkable to young Americans only a generation ago. Now that gay and bisexual sex is hip and normal, we can spread disease at 10x the rate we used to.

    This is just one way our controlled media is doing what's best for us by brainwashing everybody who pays attention. The other way is convincing everybody that illegal immigrants are hip and trendy too.
  15. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    To those who b1tch about how evil and wicked our government is, I have a few suggestions.

    1. You should share your conviction with the 12 millions illegals already in this country, and the millions more waiting to sneak in. Good luck!! May be you can reverse the trend and start an emmigration instead. lol

    2. Go live in another part of the world, where there is no law, no rules and no functioning government. Try it, and if you live through the adventure, then come back and tell about what your new view is. Until then, you are b1tching over something you have nothing to compare it to.

    3. To those who moan about wanting to leave America, well, put your money where your mouth is and don't talk empty. Go actually do it. Renounce your citizenship! We will notify the Minutemen at the border, to go easy on you when they catch you trying to sneak back into America. C'mon! Find the balls and the backbone to JUST DO IT! Talk is cheat. lol I double dog dare you !! lol


    People say they want a rebellion, they want to leave the country.. blahblahblahblah. Anyone can talk sh1t on the internet! Now, go find a pair of balls and a backbone to go through with it. That, is what it means to be a man!
  16. CDB
    CDB is offline
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,545
    Rep Power
    2674

    Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    People say they want a rebellion, they want to leave the country.. blahblahblahblah. Anyone can talk sh1t on the internet! Now, go find a pair of balls and a backbone to go through with it. That, is what it means to be a man!
    This from a guy who spends his entire day talking **** on the internet.
  17. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    This from a guy who spends his entire day talking **** on the internet.
    LOL... So funny! Actually you are talking about yourself! You have 10X the amount of useless long winded rubbish posts on the forum. lol

    So... when are you going to find a pair of balls and a backbone and actually man up, and walk the walk, and put your money where your mouth is, and move to MEXICO? Is that just as you put it 'spend your entire day talking **** on the internet'?

    So, are you gonna do it or just farting on the internet? Now, going down there for a vacation does not count. lol Show us that you actually have balls and move there to live. Don't just spend all day here talking **** on the internet now.

    You think government is so evil. Well then, put your money where your mouth is and move to some place with non functioning government. How about Somalia! Go ahead. Find a pair of balls and a backbone. Renounce your citizenship and move to Somalia! lol

    Do you have the balls to move to Somalia? There is no functioning government there! lol Or are you just here to talk **** on the internet all day? My money is on you spending all day talking **** on the internet. Prove me wrong! Prove me wrong! LOL Put your money where your mouth is. Renounce your US citizenship and move!
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    LOL... So funny! Actually you are talking about yourself! You have 10X the amount of useless long winded rubbish posts on the forum. lol

    So... when are you going to find a pair of balls and a backbone and actually man up, and walk the walk, and put your money where your mouth is, and move to MEXICO? Is that just as you put it 'spend your entire day talking **** on the internet'?

    So, are you gonna do it or just farting on the internet? Now, going down there for a vacation does not count. lol Show us that you actually have balls and move there to live. Don't just spend all day here talking **** on the internet now.

    You think government is so evil. Well then, put your money where your mouth is and move to some place with non functioning government. How about Somalia! Go ahead. Find a pair of balls and a backbone. Renounce your citizenship and move to Somalia! lol

    Do you have the balls to move to Somalia? There is no functioning government there! lol Or are you just here to talk **** on the internet all day? My money is on you spending all day talking **** on the internet. Prove me wrong! Prove me wrong! LOL Put your money where your mouth is. Renounce your US citizenship and move!
    Oh come on now Bio... I agree with alot of your views... I support this country, and everything its doing... but come on man. Your arguments are becoming more and more childish... you are being beat by sheer civility of your conversations.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  19. CDB
    CDB is offline
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,545
    Rep Power
    2674

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    Oh come on now Bio... I agree with alot of your views... I support this country, and everything its doing... but come on man. Your arguments are becoming more and more childish... you are being beat by sheer civility of your conversations.

    Adams
    Kind of the point of my responses. Keeps him going and the smiley gods happy. Have to wonder about the intellectual prowess of someone whose posts wouldn't be as long as my admitted meandering if he didn't love cartoons so much though.
  20. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    Oh come on now Bio... I agree with alot of your views... I support this country, and everything its doing... but come on man. Your arguments are becoming more and more childish... you are being beat by sheer civility of your conversations.

    Adams
    Nah... it is called return in kind.. I was just responding to the guy's post. It is not an argument on the topic. That should be obvious to you.

    Btw, what is childish is when people go on the internet and talk about starting a rebellion (which we know is never going to happen ) or how evil this government is (which we know is not) and how they want to leave this evil country (which we know they would never man enough to ), and yet cowardly have to depend on the very government they smear and whine about, for a comfy and cozzy living. That is actually beyond childish. That is hypocracy and cowardy. Then again, that is just probably nothing more than examples of 'talking **** on the internet all day'. I mean, c'mon! Who the f@#$ are we kidding?! 99% of the whining posts are utter silly and lunatic!! It is f@#$king ridiculous! lol None of those whinners have the ball to actually go through with what they say!! They are just talking **** on the internet! Go ahead and move to some lawless country! I have lived abroad. I have suffered machete, spear. I have lived through bitten and attacked by wild animals. I have lived in places where rabies shot is unheard of. I have lived in places where you can buy any medicine from any pharmacy, no question asked. There is no law nor regulation. It is all perfectly legal. I have street corner vendors offering to sell me any steroids. Those lawless places are also places where you can die and no one would care. I have workers who would literally kill for me. You can have someone killed for less than $50. And it is completely unsolvable. You are talking about a world where people have no document nor ID proving who they are. People cross the border freely. No name. No passport. No ID. No system to check nor verify. Yeah. Go live in those places for a few years. Then come back and you can start to talk sh1t about this country and all that it has continue to offer its citizen. Until then, you are just 'talking **** on the internet all day'.

    Oh yeah, while you are there, pray that you don't get ill or infected by some exotic bugs. The doctors you go to, may actually only have some dentistry training! lol Yes, I know of doctors who actually went to dentistry school! lol Oh, and then there are doctors who are actually just one notch above witch doctor. Anyone can open a clinic and practice local native medicine! It is perfectly legal. Oh, and don't run afoul of the law! Law enforcement is either non existence or totally arbitrary. The cops can do just about anything to you. There is no one nor any higher up to appeal to. Not that it happens too often, but if you got shot by the cops, that is just too f@#$king bad! lol


    To be a man, you should not be just 'talk the talk but can't walk the walk'. To be a man, you need to be able to put your money where your mouth is and not live the life of a hypocrite and a coward. Nothing is more pathetic than a coward and a hypocrite.
  21. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    Kind of the point of my responses. Keeps him going and the smiley gods happy. Have to wonder about the intellectual prowess of someone whose posts wouldn't be as long as my admitted meandering if he didn't love cartoons so much though.
    See my post above. lol
  22. CDB
    CDB is offline
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,545
    Rep Power
    2674

    Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    To be a man, you should not be just 'talk the talk but can't walk the walk'. To be a man, you need to be able to put your money where your mouth is and not live the life of a hypocrite and a coward. Nothing is more pathetic than a coward and a hypocrite.
    Seems to me that would leave you with nothing then.

    And once more in all those balls you supposedly have you can't find the courage to level a single genuine direct insult anonymously over the web. You see Bio, it's you whose living in a fantasy world, because you presume to know about others things you don't and can't know. You see I have no need to strut and tell people I've survived spear and machete or whatever it was you claimed, because I have enough confidence and self security to not have to boast on the internet. The only emotion people like you stir in me is sadness that since I don't know you I'll most likely miss the look on your face the day when out from under your presumtions reality rears up and bites you in the ass.

    Love those smileys though, keep them coming.
  23. Registered User
    Genocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Africa
    Age
    34
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    155

    Hi I am new here

    Saw this post.........
    Grew up in Namibia,not part of the South African past,live in South Africa at current,2000 illegal Zimbabwean imigrants per week,over a thousand from other african countries,3 out of 5 women raped,43 car hijacks per day 1.3 cash intransit vechiles hijacked each day 23000 people killed in crime related incidents last year,myself in 3 three shooting incidents in the last year,dad shot in front of me,mother tied up,beaten all friends at least once a serious crime victim,borders are uncontrolled and this is the result.Ok worst of all I am in the IT and Fitness industry which is supposed to be safe.
    I live in a securety complex,guards at gate,electric fencing,Alarm system with Armed response,burglar bars right round,Safety gate in front of bedroom door and still had an attemted burglary last week.
    As in DRC,Rwanda,Tanzanie,Haiti we will face a full scale genocide on anthing that is not black......within the next 5 years,this is obviously all kept out of the media for obvious reasons
  24. Registered User
    Genocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Africa
    Age
    34
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    155

    OK OK Biohazard has been to Africa,marketted by lions and jumping Springboks.Its true as I am here I was offered a service to get someone that owes me money to get killed for R300 +- $40.
  25. Registered User
    Zero Tolerance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,328
    Rep Power
    786

    That's what happens when a nation becomes a third world nation.. Wasn't South Africa thriving just 10 years ago? This is what America is going to be like in 30 years. When Americans, with our peaceful, respectful customs - are the minority...

    And did you say "media" without quotes around it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Genocide
    Hi I am new here

    Saw this post.........
    Grew up in Namibia,not part of the South African past,live in South Africa at current,2000 illegal Zimbabwean imigrants per week,over a thousand from other african countries,3 out of 5 women raped,43 car hijacks per day 1.3 cash intransit vechiles hijacked each day 23000 people killed in crime related incidents last year,myself in 3 three shooting incidents in the last year,dad shot in front of me,mother tied up,beaten all friends at least once a serious crime victim,borders are uncontrolled and this is the result.Ok worst of all I am in the IT and Fitness industry which is supposed to be safe.
    I live in a securety complex,guards at gate,electric fencing,Alarm system with Armed response,burglar bars right round,Safety gate in front of bedroom door and still had an attemted burglary last week.
    As in DRC,Rwanda,Tanzanie,Haiti we will face a full scale genocide on anthing that is not black......within the next 5 years,this is obviously all kept out of the media for obvious reasons
  26. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    Seems to me that would leave you with nothing then.

    And once more in all those balls you supposedly have you can't find the courage to level a single genuine direct insult anonymously over the web. You see Bio, it's you whose living in a fantasy world, because you presume to know about others things you don't and can't know. You see I have no need to strut and tell people I've survived spear and machete or whatever it was you claimed, because I have enough confidence and self security to not have to boast on the internet. The only emotion people like you stir in me is sadness that since I don't know you I'll most likely miss the look on your face the day when out from under your presumtions reality rears up and bites you in the ass.

    Love those smileys though, keep them coming.
    Sad... you are confused miserably between what reality is and what fantasy is.

    Go ahead and move to some lawless places. I guarantee you, there is no fantasy waiting for you there. Reality will hit you right between the eyes by nightfall. Yes, by nightfall, you will realize that you are not in Kansas anymore, Dorothy! So, go ahead and live dangerously. When you come back, you can tell us if it is a fantasy or reality. We'll be waiting for your report, with eager anticipation. I am sure your time spent writing longwinded posts here, will serve you well in dishing out splendid reports on your foreign adventure in lawless dangerous places. lol

    If you don't actually do it, then you would continue to confuse fantasy with reality. Don't need to worry about my experience. I certainly don't care about what you think about my experience. Heck, I have already lived through it and don't particularly care to relive it neither. What you think or what anyone thinks, mean jack**** to me and certainly would not change the past one bit. So? OTOH, I think everyone is VERY interested in YOUR experience in lawless places.

    So, when are you leaving the country? Oh c'mon, don't worry! It is just a f a n t a s y! Can't be that scary!

    P.S. Going to tourist resorts, do not count. That would be cheating! lol
  27. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Genocide
    OK OK Biohazard has been to Africa,marketted by lions and jumping Springboks.....
    Nope... never being to Africa. Would like to go there someday. Unfortunately, I hate the humidity in the tropics. I sweat profusely all day when I was in Asia. Everytime I arrived there, it took me at least a week to get my body adjusted to the tropical climate. I had to just hide inside air-conditioned room for a week, before I ventured outside. I am a chicken when it comes to heat and humidity. lol

    ...Its true as I am here I was offered a service to get someone that owes me money to get killed for R300 +- $40.
    It is a different world. In many parts of the world, the expression 'life is cheat', are not empty words.
  28. Registered User
    TINYTOAD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Estados Unidos de América
    Age
    49
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    643

    Off the topic a little, but I got some "inside" information on the Phoenix protest that took place last Monday.

    I spoke to a police officer at my gym, from what he told me, Phoenix PD had all their gang units, all their special units from the projects, and all their SWAT team attending the march. There were literally police snipers on the rooftops, able to deal with any problems real time. There were "spotters" watching the whole situation as it unfolded. All were in radio contact. 'no surprise that everything was under control.

    This was the first time I had spoken to a police officer in 20 years. Highly recommended. It's a real eye-opening experience.

    As it turns out... 85% of the gangs in Phoenix are Mexican. There are 40 black gangs, and a few white gangs as well.

    I really don't have much else to add here...

    -Tinytoad
  29. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Actually, thanks for bringing it back to the topic.
  30. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    What operative? Talk about fantasy! lol

    You don't need to be an operative to do the things I did. This ain't no GIJoe, my brutha!

    And who was accusing you of what again?

    I thought you were the one who lives for the start of a rebellion or revolution against the US government. Well, it is not happening, period. Give it up! lol
  31. Registered User
    TINYTOAD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Estados Unidos de América
    Age
    49
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    643

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    Easily the most dangerous gang in America today, an estimated 9500 strong within the US, is predominately Mexican, MS-13, the Salvadorian Army Ants. Heavily into drug trafficking, they've spread from LA throughout the Southwest into Atlanta to the DC area,lesser influence in Chicago. They are aligned with the brainpower and resources of Neustra Familia and the Black Guerilla Family.

    I must have missed something, who was calling for no government anarchy?

    For a proclaimed operative, Bio, you are might quick to jump to conclusions about the actions and intent of others with these grinning skull accusations based on what evidence?
    Yes! MS13. The police officer spoke of them as well -- very bad!!!

    He told me how he stopped a car once, and there was one guy he had come in contact before, and three guys that looked like they were MS-13. He tells me they stick out, because they are so quiet, and have "torn up" faces. The officer told me that it was pretty scary.

    He went on to tell me that MS-13 was responsible for 80 killings of members of the bloods and crips in Los Angeles. MS-13 would dismember the bodies, sometimes leaving severed heads on doorsteps.

    -Tinytoad
  32. Banned
    BioHazzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    There's that wrong interpretation again, operative is a term much broader than just GI Joe.

    Has any goverment ever been radically corrected by it's citizens? How many publically acknowledged that the potential for rebellion was there?

    Please, keep dismissing the challenges as ineffectual and lunatic ravings, keep watching the no news at 6, tell yourself that all is hunky dory, it makes it much easier to sneak up on your 6.

    And step away from the Smilie button, just say no.
    You have a better chance at winning a $300m Powerball than having a rebellion against the US Federal Government. You may set off a few bombs and fire a few shots. We have that from time to time. But the Republic lives on. That is not going to change anytime soon.
  33. Registered User
    TINYTOAD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Estados Unidos de América
    Age
    49
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    643

    Cool video...
    Check this out:
    http://luckydawgnews.com/media/aztlan.WMV
  34. Registered User
    mtruther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    236

    The best way I see of putting this to an end is:

    1) Fence over easily accessible parts of the border

    2) slam employers who hire illegal aliens wth $20,000 fines for each violation. This is the essence of ending our problems in a cost-effective manner.

    3) very important - increase enforcement capacities - w/o this, #2 does not work

    4) allow local police forces to make arrests and coordinate with federal agents

    5) Produce ID cards for workers to allow them to come to the US for very short periods of time (say 2 years) that are very difficult to forge. Make them as tough as our currency. This holds employers accountable and discourages fraud.

    6) Absolutely no social services for these invaders. No anchor babies.

    There's no need to make these people felons. If we implement #2, #3, and #6, we remove the incentives to come here outside of the terms that we specify. Employers will avoid hiring illegals at all costs if it's going to cost them $$$$ and possibly jail time AND they know that people are looking over their shoulders to enforce the law.

    This is a serious issue that needs to be dealt with seriously.

    A guest worker program is okay, but it needs to be short term, the border needs to be secure when it is implemented, and IT MUST levy substantial fines against employers who hire illegals.

    I'd like to see a hotline where citizens could report employers who hire illegal aliens, as well.
  35. Registered User
    mtruther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    236

    And for those who say that Mexico is such a poor country, it's not. At all. Mexico is the wealthiest nation in Latin America. Their per capita GDP is only about $1,500 less than Poland's.

    The issue is that their racist and corrupt government is pawning off the Mestizos on us while the Spaniard elite (that's what they call them in Mexico) rack in all the money.

    There is no reason that these people should be this poor. Yes, they'd be poorer than our citizens, but they should be able to feed their families and lead normal lives. Mexico's corrupt government needs to be fixed.

    Giving these people amnesty is also the last thing in the world that's going to address the corrupt Mexican government.
  36. Registered User
    Jonathon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    108

    What is wrong with what they are doing? The country was founded on immigration. Most of us would not be here had there been the "great" federal gov't we have now. People protest; The Million Man March? What was that about anyway? I agree it should be done legally, but is what most of us put in our bodies, "legal"? I support them. If I had a family to support and lived in Mexico, my ass would be coming here. If they come here to work, let them in, just don't sit on your ass!
  37. Registered User
    mtruther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    236

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathon
    What is wrong with what they are doing? The country was founded on immigration. Most of us would not be here had there been the "great" federal gov't we have now. People protest; The Million Man March? What was that about anyway? I agree it should be done legally, but is what most of us put in our bodies, "legal"? I support them. If I had a family to support and lived in Mexico, my ass would be coming here. If they come here to work, let them in, just don't sit on your ass!
    Correction: this country was founded on legal immigration. It was founded on immigrants who assimilated. Who learned English. Who didn't run around stripping the American flag, turning it upside down, and flying a buzzard flag above it. The Italians learned English. The Germans learned English. The Irish learned to fit in. The Poles learned English. The Russians learned English. They didn't demand special rights. They didn't go flying the flags of their old nations. They didn't demand that this land belonged to them for thousands of years. They never spoke of Reconquista or conquering in the first place. They never spoke of the Gringoes.

    There was some unrest in our past, particularly with Irish immigrants. Nothing like this.

    You mention this great federal government: what use is that federal government without the rule of law? How great can it possibly be?

    As for having a family to support and coming to America, the whole 3rd world would come here if it could. Why should Mexicans get special rights? Why should Mexican be able to cut in front of friends that I have with advanced degrees in Engineering, law, accounting, and finance who could make a contribution to our economy, who speak fluent English, and who love America and have been waiting for years to come here?

    You realize that they're the wealthiest nation in Latin America. Giving these illegals amnesty is exactly what the Spanish elite in Mexico wants you to do. Ship out the poor, keep the system corrupt and serving only a few. Sweep away the trash so that they don't have to worry about them rising up against them and can keep things corrupt as always. Then let these minions arrive in America, declare the Reconquists, and maybe reclaim Arizona. All paid for by Americans.

    Meanwhile these illegals drive down the wages that Americans would earn. This is particularly true of wages for blacks, who compete for Latinoes for many of these jobs. They drive Americans out of construction, out of landscaping, out of carpentry, out of factories, etc...

    Illegal immigration costs this country about 13-billion dollars per year. That excludes what it costs to educate their kids. Nevermind the cultural damage and the balkanization that we are seeing.

    Sorry, I think illegal immigrants are doing plenty wrong. And the businesses that hire them are doing even worse.

    I guess we all have a voice in this, but I for one am sick and tired of this problem. It's time to fix it.
  38. Registered User
    Jonathon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    108

    Quote Originally Posted by mtruther
    Correction: this country was founded on legal immigration. It was founded on immigrants who assimilated. Who learned English. Who didn't run around stripping the American flag, turning it upside down, and flying a buzzard flag above it. The Italians learned English. The Germans learned English. The Irish learned to fit in. The Poles learned English. The Russians learned English. They didn't demand special rights. They didn't go flying the flags of their old nations. They didn't demand that this land belonged to them for thousands of years. They never spoke of Reconquista or conquering in the first place. They never spoke of the Gringoes.

    There was some unrest in our past, particularly with Irish immigrants. Nothing like this.

    You mention this great federal government: what use is that federal government without the rule of law? How great can it possibly be?

    As for having a family to support and coming to America, the whole 3rd world would come here if it could. Why should Mexicans get special rights? Why should Mexican be able to cut in front of friends that I have with advanced degrees in Engineering, law, accounting, and finance who could make a contribution to our economy, who speak fluent English, and who love America and have been waiting for years to come here?

    You realize that they're the wealthiest nation in Latin America. Giving these illegals amnesty is exactly what the Spanish elite in Mexico wants you to do. Ship out the poor, keep the system corrupt and serving only a few. Sweep away the trash so that they don't have to worry about them rising up against them and can keep things corrupt as always. Then let these minions arrive in America, declare the Reconquists, and maybe reclaim Arizona. All paid for by Americans.

    Meanwhile these illegals drive down the wages that Americans would earn. This is particularly true of wages for blacks, who compete for Latinoes for many of these jobs. They drive Americans out of construction, out of landscaping, out of carpentry, out of factories, etc...

    Illegal immigration costs this country about 13-billion dollars per year. That excludes what it costs to educate their kids. Nevermind the cultural damage and the balkanization that we are seeing.

    Sorry, I think illegal immigrants are doing plenty wrong. And the businesses that hire them are doing even worse.

    I guess we all have a voice in this, but I for one am sick and tired of this problem. It's time to fix it.
    What about the Indians? Look what was done to them. We took their lives and land. I agree it should be done legally. At least they are working. Look at New Orleans the employment race their, what race are they? I am sure if you look at the numbers, the illegals are not costing the country as much as the other lazy races! The companies that hire them are just trying to save/make money. Is that what America has become, making money?
  39. Registered User
    Jonathon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    108

    Mexico's gov't is the major cause of illegals coming here. We are spending too much damn money in Iraq for oil, and not enough money protecting the borders. I agree with you. If I was in their situation, I would do the same. (I do support all soliders, not the war!)
  40. Registered User
    klugman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    460
    Rep Power
    349

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathon
    What about the Indians? Look what was done to them.
    F*ck the Indians!!!

    I'm so sick of people whining about them.

    What about my people..the Celts??? They lived originally in the Rhine valley and got pushed out by the bloodthirsty Germanic tribes and later the Romans.

    The Celts got chased to Wales, Scotland and Ireland.

    Nobody cries for them! Why, cause they were white???

    Where are my reperations???
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. We know you love the X-Factor logo. Do you want MN apparel?
    By Aeternitatis in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 09:34 AM
  2. Gotta Love the Vitamine Shoppe
    By Giantz11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 01:06 PM
  3. Gotta love the placebo effect!
    By fast89lx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-06-2005, 01:33 AM
  4. I love the Bahamas........
    By FLY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-13-2004, 07:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in