Barbra Streisand: "Bush is dummbe"

lifter2005

lifter2005

Awards
Taken from DrudgeReport.com.
I hate this *****.

STREISAND: BUSH IS DUMMBE; ESSAY FILLED WITH SPELLING ERRORS
Mon Mar 06 2006 11:43:52 ET

Barbra Streisand has launched a new spelling error-ridden dispatch on the Internet -- a dispatch that mocks President Bush for being a "C student!"

In her February 28th, 2006 essay, Streisand flubs 11 words, a personal record.

• Irag
• curruption
• dictatoriship
• crediblity
• Adminstration
• warrented
• desperatly
• preceedings
• ouside
• subpoening
• responsibilty

And this time around, Streisand makes four spelling errors -- in one sentence!

["In the 1970’s, during the Nixon Adminstration, serious political curruption arose and the Republican leadership stepped up and took responsibilty by holding hearings and subpoening administration officials."]

Streisand has not seen fit to run a spellcheck on the rant as of Noon, March 06.

"The arrogance of this C student," Streisand says of Bush.

Memories...
In 2002, Streisand issued a "TRUTH ALERT: IN RESPONSE TO DRUDGE REPORT STORY ABOUT MISSPELLINGS IN MEMO."

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Taken from DrudgeReport.com.
I hate this *****.

STREISAND: BUSH IS DUMMBE; ESSAY FILLED WITH SPELLING ERRORS
Mon Mar 06 2006 11:43:52 ET

Barbra Streisand has launched a new spelling error-ridden dispatch on the Internet -- a dispatch that mocks President Bush for being a "C student!"

In her February 28th, 2006 essay, Streisand flubs 11 words, a personal record.

• Irag
• curruption
• dictatoriship
• crediblity
• Adminstration
• warrented
• desperatly
• preceedings
• ouside
• subpoening
• responsibilty

And this time around, Streisand makes four spelling errors -- in one sentence!

["In the 1970’s, during the Nixon Adminstration, serious political curruption arose and the Republican leadership stepped up and took responsibilty by holding hearings and subpoening administration officials."]

Streisand has not seen fit to run a spellcheck on the rant as of Noon, March 06.

"The arrogance of this C student," Streisand says of Bush.

Memories...
In 2002, Streisand issued a "TRUTH ALERT: IN RESPONSE TO DRUDGE REPORT STORY ABOUT MISSPELLINGS IN MEMO."
I'm wondering if the mispellings are deliberate. You know, like a play on "strategery" and other made up and genuine Bushisms? Whatever else the guy has done, this president is at least as consistent a producer of amusement as Clinton. Just the fact that he and every male in his family look like monkeys is enough to keep me rolling. You half expect him to show up in Iraq jerking off and throwing **** at the insurgents.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
i would normally say that, due to our presidents in ability to function his skills of speech very well.. it doesn't bother me if the person who is complaining about the pres is of the same form. HOWEVER. this title of her paper says that she is on a higher level than he... so after further review.. she is nothing more than a worthless monkey trained to make people laugh, and cry with her dancing... DANCE MONKEY DANCE!!!

:dance:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
LMAO, she should be worried about a nose job, not GW's intelligence. I guess this is what washed up stars do for attention now a day.

Kerussologos

Awards
Regardless of one's opinion about the President, it amazes me that she thinks anyone cares about hers!

But I guess it keeps her in the spotlight....at least somewhat.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
shes one of the many "stars" that annoy me.... she thinks shes gods gift to the world...

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
She misspelled them because she's an idiot. I thought maybe it was a play on Bush's jihad on the English language but the misspellings are not clever in the slightest. So I don't think thats it.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Who the hell is barbara steisand anyway?

maosman

Awards
Man everytime I hear her name I think of south park.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
^ werd

i dont even know what she looks like in real life so when i hear her name i thik of her as that big robot in SP.