do you pay off your credit card each month?
- 03-23-2006, 10:33 AM
I doubt this is true. I've paid off my credit card in full 3 times in the the last year and each time it was over $10,000 in balance (bought furniture with the house and got the points as well...it was a strategic move). What I do know is that wire transfers are scrutnized much more than before, bank checks often can't be cleared or cashed on the spot (used to be able too). If anything with large amounts of money there could be a 24-48 hour delay but I don't think there is any list. I've seen a list of what the new act has done with my title company as the amounts of money that go back and forth between them and escrow accounts is enormous. I havne't seen anything that would indicate a list at all.
The credit card companies however have all sorts of flags and I've heard some pretty strange excuses why they do things.For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
Similar Forum Threads
- By stankyleg in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-02-2009, 12:17 PM
- By jjohn in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2006, 11:47 PM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum Training ForumReplies: 54Last Post: 05-06-2006, 10:23 PM
- By BPB in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-26-2006, 03:33 PM
- By SMALLTIMER in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 04-07-2006, 04:29 PM