Belgium Muslim leader calls on Arabs to use Danish flag as a substitute for toilet pa

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Just when you think they couldn't get any loonier....

Jblake

Awards
Arabs use their left hand to wipe. That's why they shake with the right. This isn't a smear against them (pun intended), just an odd cultural difference.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
“I am for the absolute freedom of speech everywhere, and that’s why I call upon every free soul among Arabs to use the Danish flag as a substitute for toilet paper.”…

riiighhtt......:blink:

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
So to do this they have to support the stores that sell Danish flags.

And be stupid enough to think they're "sticking it to em" by spending money on a flag that they will whip their butt with in the privacy of thier homes.
man these guys are hard!!:rolleyes:

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
On a related topic, what do you call a guy in iran taking a crap?...

"Show Off!" :rofl:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
LMAO smearing **** on those Danish flags is pretty weird, I thought they'd burn them before they crapped on them

maosman

Awards
wow amazing when will they calm the f. down. They come to live in western countriest because the countries they come from suck and they are not happy. Solution to the problem go back to the stinkistan that you came from.

raider1

raider1

Awards
It seems to be getting worse .. the Islamic faith is getting hijacked by a minority hell bent on killing all other ** so called infidels** I am not a warmonger but for the life of me ..a nuclear warhead in the hands of the Iranian goverment scares the s--t out of me.... :rant:

brogers

Awards
  • Established
It seems to be getting worse .. the Islamic faith is getting hijacked by a minority hell bent on killing all other ** so called infidels** I am not a warmonger but for the life of me ..a nuclear warhead in the hands of the Iranian goverment scares the s--t out of me.... :rant:
It isn't a minority. The belief that it's only a "couple extremists" is what's handcuffing our response to this problem.

If it was such a small minority, and yet they refuse to control these "few extremists" then they should be destroyed along with them. Countries harboring terrorists is unacceptable.

raider1

raider1

Awards
I agree wholeheartedly .. the countries of Syria and Iran ..both guilty of state sponsored terrorism.. I cannot imagine living in Israel, next to these lunatics.. and we tell them to hold back on retaliating.. give peace a chance..let me tell you ,if the US were attacked regulary like they were .. Syria would be a flat parking lot.. but we expect them to hold off .. And now you have the leader of a modern country like Iran saying to the world ..Israel needs to be wiped out of existance .. The world needs to really start thinking which side are you going to choose..the fanatics or the rest of the modern world.. no more straddling the fence ..and f--k the UN.. it is so corrupt and so anti US biased ..it's pathetic

TheViking

lurking AM since -04
Awards
I get so tired of this crap. Maybe it was irresponsible of JP to publish these pictures, but seriously i don't understand all the childish reactions it caused. When these muslims started to demand apologies, why the hell should they get any, and how would it sound? "- Well, I'm sorry that i used my constitutional right and published these pictures, again my apologies." So what about the muslims then? Where are their apology to Sweden and Chile and lord knows for burning their embassy in Syria? What the hell have these countries done to them?

Dyab Abou Jahjah's statements in this article is full off completely nonsense. Europe is the paradise for muslims. If anyone start questioning them or their religion, people will hunt you down and throw rocks after you while yelling "racist". I'm glad to see that you Americans actually are proud of your yourselves and your identity, over here it seems like they replaced the word "patriot" with "racist".

just my two.