Iran nad nukes - AnabolicMinds.com

Iran nad nukes

1. Board Supporter
    Answers

Iran nad nukes

So maybe Iran is going for nukes. actualy its more than a maybe. should we care? should we do anything about it?

reminder:
    Iran=250 milion muslims.
    Iran=president who denied the holocaust, offered to send the jews to Alaska, and continuosly supports terror groups around the world, including south america and asia.
    Iran=where gay men are executed publicly, thieves get their hands chopped off, etc.

what should be done?

2. Registered User
    Answers

BOOM!!!!!

3. Registered User
    Answers

Hmmm, lets see; BOOM!
    •   

4. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    So maybe Iran is going for nukes. actualy its more than a maybe. should we care? should we do anything about it?

reminder:
    Iran=250 milion muslims.
    Iran=president who denied the holocaust, offered to send the jews to Alaska, and continuosly supports terror groups around the world, including south america and asia.
    Iran=where gay men are executed publicly, thieves get their hands chopped off, etc.

what should be done?

Let Israel unleash on them... It would be over in a matter of hours...
  5. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Ummm... definately in agreement.

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  6. Advanced Member
    Answers

How bout we fix our country first...
  7. Ectomorph man
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey Steve
    How bout we fix our country first...
    Yeah, let's completely ignore the outside world just like everyone did with Hitler and Stalin.

Sometimes I really question your intelligence.
  8. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    Yeah, let's completely ignore the outside world just like everyone did with Hitler and Stalin.

Sometimes I really question your intelligence.
    I have a completely different view point on all this... but you didn't know that so I understand your comment.

You think that country has bad leadership so we should nuke them.
    I think our country has bad leadership.... Should someone nuke us?
    Sometimes I really question your intelligence. jk, lets keep it civil eh?
  9. Advanced Member
    Answers

reminder:
    Iran=250 milion muslims.
    right, lets kill them because of thier religion.
    Iran=president who denied the holocaust, .
    thats pretty unreasonable of him
    offered to send the jews to Alaska, and continuosly supports terror groups around the world, including south america and asia.
    hmmm
    why do we have to be so ethnocentric?... thats probably not even a correct statement because our own government does not fully accept gays. And I bet they have a low crime rate (the only reservation i have about this practice is ...what if you are wrongly accused....ouch)
  10. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by revodrew
    BOOM!!!!!

I honestly don't mean to be a dick but that is exactly what a third grader would say.
  11. New Member
    Answers

BOOM! You Anti-semetic homo-loving peter-puffer. At least I'm an ingorant middle schooler with morals. You have no idea what your talking about. If a exetremist country like iran develops nukes it endangers all of human kind. Yes we arent perfect, but nobody is. Hey since we all arent perfect i guess we should just igore the rest of the civilization untill we are. THINK *******.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey Steve
    I have a completely different view point on all this... but you didn't know that so I understand your comment.

You think that country has bad leadership so we should nuke them.
    I think our country has bad leadership.... Should someone nuke us?
    Sometimes I really question your intelligence. jk, lets keep it civil eh?
    but, we're not planning on wiping out an entire country for the purpose of ethnic cleansing.

no comparison.
  13. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfishy
    BOOM! You Anti-semetic homo-loving peter-puffer. .
    learn to read... you should have learned that by now if you really are in middle school. (you insulted me by calling me things i am absolutely not)
    At least I'm an ingorant middle schooler with morals. .
    Oh I get it... morals is where you kill entire nations that have a different worldview than you
    You have no idea what your talking about. If a exetremist country like iran develops nukes it endangers all of human kind. .
    They dont have them... (and check out this web site www.threeworldwars.com/ ).[/QUOTE]

Yes we arent perfect, but nobody is. Hey since we all arent perfect i guess we should just igore the rest of the civilization untill we are. THINK *******.
    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.....perhaps not relavant to the situation but i thought id throw it out there...

You do realize that by swearing at me and insulting me you are showing a lack of intellegence...
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

I cuss and swear all the time, not because of any lack of intelligence, but because I choose to

I sure as hell wish that nobody ever made 'common knowledge' the supposed parallel between a vast vocabular and intelligence. Whenever I hear people bring that point up, this is what i think of:

Only intuition can save you from the most dangerous individual of all, the articulate incompetent. - Robert Bernstein
  15. Advanced Member
    Answers

BOOM! You Anti-semetic homo-loving peter-puffer. At least I'm an ingorant middle schooler with morals. You have no idea what your talking about. If a exetremist country like iran develops nukes it endangers all of human kind. Yes we arent perfect, but nobody is. Hey since we all arent perfect i guess we should just igore the rest of the civilization untill we are. THINK *******.
    Keep the discussions civil and constructive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since we have been getting many different political type threads in the General Chat forum I think its about time we added a forum dedicated solely to political issues.

Keep the discussions civil and constructive. If you flame, you will be gone.

(rules for this forum
  16. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    I cuss and swear all the time, not because of any lack of intelligence, but because I choose to

I sure as hell wish that nobody ever made 'common knowledge' the supposed parallel between a vast vocabular and intelligence. Whenever I hear people bring that point up, this is what i think of:

Only intuition can save you from the most dangerous individual of all, the articulate incompetent. - Robert Bernstein
    I realize that it is not always true.... but it can be a good indicator
    And just because robert bernstien said that does not mean its true. (who is he btw?)
    When **** is the word you use to describe the weather, your day, the amount of money in your wallet, and your marrage, it really demonstrates how lazy you have become in your speech. It causes your vocabulary to shrink and your ability to express yourself in situations where you need to show class goes down the toilet.

I swear and whatnot.....but i try to use is as a last resort. And i dont use it as my arguement. (that kid just said "hey **** you" as his whole argument.)
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

True, but he did say 'something'

If a exetremist country like iran develops nukes it endangers all of human kind.
  18. New Member
    Answers

I appologise for the language as i understand it can undermine my point, and I blame my passionate lingo on excess superbowl boozing. But I am in no way an uneducated man when it come to middle-eastern foriegn affairs. Yes I agree that we haven't approached the problem right thus far, but if you've read about the islamic sec (name alludes me) in which the leader of iran, Ali Khamenei belongs to, you will understand that his religious beliefs state that the sooner the world ends the sooner all his people get to go to heaven. It is a sec lead by a local Iranian cleric which can be considered more etreme than even your run of the mill extremists. Kamenei is to Islam as Vlad the impaler was to Christianity. Therefore weather our government is perfect or not we must pressure all western civilization to tackle this problem head on or it could very well put an extremist with an apocolyptic death wish at the reigns of a nuclear weapon. Yet again I apologize for all misspellings and vagueries it's late and I'm to tired and drunk to re-find sources tonight. If you dont believe me and are truly interested I will track down sources about the religious sec tomorrow. I bid u all good night.
  19. Advanced Member
    Answers

Thank you for posting in a civil manner.

and i would like you to post sources (and im not saying that in a "prove it" fashion.... im just interested)
  20. Professional Member
    Answers

BigFishy you need to take it easy. Fella's keep this thread is done, it's going nowhere positive.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. No Letup in Iran's Nuke Program, Missle Tests
    By RenegadeRows in forum Politics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 03:26 PM
  2. Soldiers being nuked by depleted uranium
    By Spitdeath in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-20-2005, 02:15 AM
  3. Al-Qaida May Use Mexico to Smuggle Nukes
    By VanillaGorilla in forum Politics