Demonising American Troops

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Wow, what a crack pot plot, US soldiers killing people, taking people to a Jewish doctors who cuts their organs out and sells them to rich people in New York :rofl:

satchmo23

Awards
Man and I really liked Gary Busey, thought he was a funny guy. But sorry GB, I'm afraid I'll never be able to support you again. Billy Zane... you were always a homo anyway, and your best roles were always playing one.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I was going to say to hang them even before reading the arcticle. :icon_lol:

***Disclaimer*** The above comment was only meant in humor, and not intended to incite violence. :saw:
These assclowns can incite the violence just by being themselves.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
That's nice. I could give a **** less what a bunch of "Turds" think about the US. What makes them so fucking great anyways.

I fail to see the correlation here.

"Valley of the Wolves Iraq opens with a true story: On 4 July, 2003, in northern Iraq, US troops raided and ransacked a Turkish special forces office, threw hoods over the heads of 11 Turkish special forces officers and held them in custody for more than two days."

"IN THE most expensive Turkish film ever made, American soldiers in Iraq gatecrash a wedding and shoot a little boy in front of his mother.
They kill dozens of innocent people with random machine gun fire, shoot the groom in the head and drag those left alive to Iraq's Abu Ghraib prison, where a Jewish doctor cuts out their organs, which he sells to rich people in New York, London and Tel Aviv."

Tell me again how these two are related.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
"IN THE most expensive Turkish film ever made, American soldiers in Iraq gatecrash a wedding and shoot a little boy in front of his mother.
They kill dozens of innocent people with random machine gun fire, shoot the groom in the head and drag those left alive to Iraq's Abu Ghraib prison, where a Jewish doctor cuts out their organs, which he sells to rich people in New York, London and Tel Aviv."
WTF?? What a load of bullshit. If they keep this crap up, maybe Americans everywhere will start rioting and burning down muslim buildings in protest...

Oh wait... :D

BV

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah its bullshit... we got warned in my Leadership class that day to try to stay clear of off base movie theaters. Germany has a TON of turks, and could insight a problem.

Adams

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I don't think Busey ever mentally recovered from that motorcycle accident. Zane, who knows. Odd choice of roles/material for Americans to say the least.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
Busey never mentally recovered from birth