US Training Japan on Beach Storming

M

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
After world war 2 the united states took away japans ability to hold an army that had the ability to invaid other nations and thusly if Japan is ever attacked the US will defend them. CURRENTLY Japan is in a lil tiff with China over some land... US special forces are training Japanese troops to do Normandy style Beach Storming..... keep you eye on this... Japan and the US might be starting a war on china

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I doubt that is on the agenda. Why would we want to attack China? If we do, prepare for nukes and the end of the world IMO. Gonna go ahead and stock up on gear and protein now!

B

BMW

Awards
  • Established
here come the giant 20ft tall mechas japan has been secretly building all these years...

M

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
i am sure we (japan and US) are just flexing our "guns" it all just seems very interesting.. and yes.. i agree NUKES would be a threat.. china is sorta backing Iran in their issues.. soooo here it all comes again

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
After world war 2 the united states took away japans ability to hold an army that had the ability to invaid other nations and thusly if Japan is ever attacked the US will defend them. CURRENTLY Japan is in a lil tiff with China over some land... US special forces are training Japanese troops to do Normandy style Beach Storming..... keep you eye on this... Japan and the US might be starting a war on china
The war I doubt. Now when China inevitably has their revolution, and the ruling elite are slaughtered, and the oppressive police state is removed from power; then it might be prime time for Japan to "help" them by reinstating power from Taiwan or something.

Nonetheless, the Army Special Forces are the best in the world at training other Armies. Go Green Berets! :D

Army Special Forces specifically is getting a huge budget increase, along with several other groups in SOCOM; even the Marines are getting a new special forces unit. I have no clue if its going to be part of SOCOM or not. Was just on Fox News. Looked pretty neat; especially how I'm going to end up at SFAS one day :)

M

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
I think that our special forces should train and over turn any government that has big ass posters and paintings of that countries leader all over the freaking place... that seems to be the common factor in all of these places that stand in the way of our westernized, civilized, society.

Let it be known.. i am talking about leaders that are currently in power... its ok if you want to have dead ones ...

T

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The US couldn't invade China because thats who we borrow the most money from. Unless the Republicans *gasp* raise taxes to pay for the war themselves, we wouldn't have the finances to fight a war with China. Japan is in a recession also so its not like they'd cover our costs.

Plus Japan, South Korea, and China frequently get pissed off at each other. Their situation basically is just one giant pissing match. Read the controversy of "Memoirs of a Geisha" for evidence.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well just think how much money we would be saving each month when we stopped making the payments to China. As I think if we went to war with them we would probably stop paying lol

BTW I don't think we would go to war with China as far as a beach attack. They have more soldiers than us and a number of other countries combined.

CROWLER

D

DougMan

Awards
I think that our special forces should train and over turn any government that has big ass posters and paintings of that countries leader all over the freaking place... that seems to be the common factor in all of these places that stand in the way of our westernized, civilized, society.

Let it be known.. i am talking about leaders that are currently in power... its ok if you want to have dead ones ...
Sort of like this?

Attachments

M

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
no no no.. that is a private billboard .. read the bottom.. i will re state... big ass posters, statues etc that is paid for by the government ;-)

as for the experiment comment.. we wouldn't invaid china because we owe them money... we wouldn't invaid them because A. They will end up folding into a more "people controlled" democracy and have been SLOWLY...B. We do too much buisness with them and they are a Fav. Nation status brought to you by Mr. Clinton... hell we will enver invaid a country that has Walmart or the golden arches

As for Crowler and Chinese army size.. you are right.. we would not want to do a beach raid.. no point to it when we can sit on a battle ship and push a button and or let loose our drones to take out targets..

As for Drone... we would do anything to Saudi Arabia. We already have a very good hold of some saudi land via military bases.. the next place will be Iran however it will come as a UN job.. or Israel the a US.. though the US will have 80% of all forces regardless... as usual... sigh

I think we are going to hear President Bush talk about a new energy program at his State of the Union. We have the worlds largest supply of Natrual Gas off the coast of North Carolina.. and his administration will pass the bill to start drilling in Alaska.. regardless of the sexual habbits of the Entruscian Snow Owl...

I

Irish480

Awards
This shouldn't come as a suprise to anyone... Sad if it does.

China has been in talks about taking the "tigers of asia" in an effort to boost their training, raw materials(primary=oil), and overall land dominance. The tigers include: Taiwan, Japan, and Korea.

In the past couple years China has been threatening to invade Taiwan but they realize America is an allie of Taiwan so they have repeatedly threatened to nuke Los Angeles if America became involved in the affair, but Chinese nukes are untested and very unreliable(allegedly).

Last year UN did its yearly checks on countries to figure out what countries were spending their money on and they came to find out that China had been secretly lightening the numbers on which they said they were spending on Military.

If I recall correctly China was spending well over 2000% more on their military defense then they had claimed and nearly 3000% more on weapons.

China recently made an alliance with Russia and they have been practicing invasions of Japan and Taiwan...(Scary).

China also has recently been mining Japan's oil without the consent of Japanese government officials and when they are asked to move out of the Japanese aquatic area China uses the typical response of, "do something about it" or they just plain ignore the Japanese.

This is a serious problem... There will be a draft coming soon possibly to fight this conflict but if I were to be completely honest with myself I would have to shoot that China and the USA if they were to engage in a war would ultimately use tactical nuclear combat.

Before you say something stupid like, "they wont nuke eachother" please look up "tactical nuclear war."

I

Irish480

Awards
no no no.. that is a private billboard .. read the bottom.. i will re state... big ass posters, statues etc that is paid for by the government ;-)
He knew what you meant but he is afraid to accept the fact that you are completely correct.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Nobody on the planet would be dumb enough to "invade" china :lol:

Too many guns there. We'd have to carpet bomb it first, and its too damn big to even do that in any reasonable amount of time :lol:

However, they're not a real threat to anyone else anyway (as far as their military is concerned) because they're pretty damn isolated and don't have enough vessels to mave even a small fraction of their military.

Just "flexing", like someone else stated.

And, if we do invade Iran, I sure as hell hope we aren't contributing more than 50% of the total forces. But, its entirely possible.

D

DougMan

Awards
Afraid? Not so much (and what fact are you referring to?). Maynard got what I was saying.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I don't see us going to war with China anytime soon. It would benefit neither of us. I believe we are in debt to them for a roughly 40 bil(?), so it is not in their interest to wage war with us. Besides, they have been waging an economic war on us for years. They have been stockpiling U.S. currency, which if unloaded, could instantly have the same economic effect on us as another iraq war instantly.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I am surprised that no one has mentioned the North Koreans.

They are the target.

Japan is sick and tired of Kim Jong Mentally-Il

shooting missles into Japanese air space.

Perhaps the Japanese (who are working closely with Chuck Norris) are about to unleash some much deserved whup-ass unto Kim.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I doubt there's going to be any invasions of any of the countries previously mentioned..NK, China, or Saudi Arabia. Iran ..maybe but more likely a series of surgical strikes on their nuclear facilities. Japan invading China is got to be the most seriously flawed idea ever. They are likely beefing up their military posturing as a way of dissuading North Korean aggression/craziness as well as making it clear they will defend their economic interests. This could be a prelude to war, however both sides have far too much to lose IMO.

China will go one of two directions..remain a more or less reliable player in the global economy and reap the benefits of their new found quasi capitalist economy OR go whole hog and war with everyone. Currently their ability to project their forces is thought to be pretty weak but goading us or Japan into an invasion would play very well into their favor. It'd be a terrible idea to invade China as the losses would be catastrophic for us.

Economically, our way of life would be over for a very long time..then we'd have to learn Chinese and that's a freakin hard language to learn, lol.

lifter2005

lifter2005

Awards
I agree with what alot has been said. China is not our sworn enemy. They are a country, however, that we need to be cautious of. Why? Becuase they continue to threaten the democracy that is Tiawan, and they are building up there military at a fast pace. Our biggest threat is Iran and North Korea. North Korea does not have a strong enough military to defend themselves. In comparison, North Korea spends 2.5 billon a year on their military, the U.S spends 400 billion. North Koreas army is all show, no substance. The threat comes when we attack North Korea, they will attach our friend and ally the south Koreans. North Korea is less than hundred miles from downtown Seoul. That would be a catastrophe if they lobbed missiles into the South.
As far as Iran, there has been alot of talk that they want nuclear weapons, blah blah. according to the U.N, it would take Iran almost 10 years to develop a nuclear weapon, but still have no means to deliver it. Again in comparison to the U.S, we have literally hundreds of nuclear weapons, with the means to delieve them anywhere in the world.
The U.S Army training the Japanese army, I think, is just two allies training together. Nothing more.

T

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
China is going the way of the economic superpower.

The United States keeps borrowing money from them, which they'll only be too happy to give in order to establish dominance. That way in case the US tries to tell China whats up, China can say, "Ok US, you owe us $2-3 trillion. Pay up now."

If the US doesn't pay up, China can **** the US economy over badly. So in truth, the US really can't do **** about China and Hu Jintao except for petty talk.

I'd stop talking about Korea vs. China vs. Japan from a Westernized point of view until you all do a little reading on their culture.

North Korea is pretty much a wasteland. Malnutrition is a serious problem and most people are sent to re-education camps. The only reason why nobody has kicked out Kim Jong-Il is because he's insane enough to detonate nuclear weapons and would not hesitate to send his own people to their own death.

The Paper Route

The Paper Route

Awards
Well there a justifacation for talks with them since there general or some high millitary guy said they wanted to bomb or nuke U.S. citys or something allong those lines. But i see korea as a bigger threat sice they already lauched a test missle that hit alaska.

lifter2005

lifter2005

Awards
Well there a justifacation for talks with them since there general or some high millitary guy said they wanted to bomb or nuke U.S. citys or something allong those lines. But i see korea as a bigger threat sice they already lauched a test missle that hit alaska.
Air Force Lt. Col. Rick Lehner, spokesman for the Missile Defense Agency, said the report probably referred to a three-stage missile tested by North Korea in 1998.
"It splashed in the water hundreds of miles from Alaska," Lehner said. "I've never heard of any piece of a missile landing in Alaska from that test or any other test."

lifter2005

lifter2005

Awards
Also...
Sen. Ted Stevens, R-Alaska, said Tuesday he's never heard of such a thing. Neither had Chris Nelson, the state's missile defense coordinator.

W

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
this is baaaaaaaaddd!!!:run:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think it's safe to say that the news is we are not invading China. lol

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Either country could starve the other out of existence without firing a single shot. Forget about nukes being the path to mutually assured destruction..it's all about the money these days and that might be good for everyone.

W

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
Either country could starve the other out of existence without firing a single shot. Forget about nukes being the path to mutually assured destruction..it's all about the money these days and that might be good for everyone.
good point