WORLD WAR III

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
the part about war with china sucks! we`ll run out of fucking bullets before we kill all of them. i doubt that we would use nucs on them. WE HAVE NO BALLS!!!!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Nuking China would probably set off an international world war.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
no.. but i will be ok with calling the war against terror "WWIII" if you wish to say that all said world wars were held to allow for a more democratic or people powered government.. or at least the illusion of one... even the cold war... the middle east is one of the last untouched areas of the globe that still has yet to be truly "free" ( i use the term with as much meaning and substance as jell-o) but never the less.. the ability to allow those living in the middle east to step away from a relgious center of do as i say NOW.. and start giving them the option to choose between 9 different coke products will bring forth a much safer world, a much controllable future and over a 10-15 year span of time will you see the whole world become this nice safe happy place to live... until we start doing the same to Africa... thats the next battle ground after the WESTERN world ... not just the united state and great brittan... spread our form of life style unto them..

PS we dont have to nuke china.. they are on the extreme right of the westernized world.. but they are westernized none the less... so.. they fit our mold and game plan

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Briefly skimmed the article, seems to be focusing and getting is info off of Notrodamus's predictions. He is the ony the predicted WWI and WWII hundreds of years earlier, accounts of the types of weaponary used in it and stuff abuot Hitler. He also goes on to speak of WWIII in which he predicted more people would die in one day than of all of the WW before hand (most likely indicating nuclear war). Just some stuff I remember reading about and watching on the history channel. Also another thing, the person he considered to be the cause of WWIII he called mabbus, which is saddam spelt backwards. Not saying I believe in any of this, just some food for thought.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Why would we want to nuke China? Who is going to make all the **** we buy?:D

BV

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If one believes in fatalism or any type of preset history I have to ask. Why worry about anything. I mean if all this is bound to happen then oh well. I think it is all poppycock. Nostradamus=broken clock=exactly right twice a day, for those whose perception of reality is only slightly more than two-dimensional.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
Nostradamus never really predicted anything that did not happen within his own time.. and he never said anything about hitler.. rather hister and hister is a name for many rivers in the area...

and saddam backwards is not mabbus.... there isn't any U in saddam and nor are their b's...

dont get me wrong.. i love the books and find them very interesting.. but the reality of this man is simple.. he did some great work with the plague.. he used common sense and guessing to tell people of his time what MIGHT happen in all aspects of life... political and environmental... i will chalk him up to a Ben Franklin type a guy

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Nostradamus also wrote in poetic prose that can be interpreted however you like.

China will go one of two directions; They'll enjoy their new found wealth and quality of life and realize that to continue this, they must play ball with the rest of the free world and be at least somewhat civil.

OR- they could save up their newfound wealth and build up the biggest military-industrial complex the world has ever seen and use it to menace all other nations into submission.

I think the former is more likely as Globalization levels the playing field for most nations once they get a taste of it.

The days of causing worldwide mayhem are going to be fairly short-lived for the Middle East. They are only about 50 years out from exhausting their oil reserves at the current rate and as alternative energies come on line worldwide, they are going to be fucked. They have absolutely nothing to offer outside of oil and will be scrambling to re-shape their economies or be so poor they can't afford to make a single pipebomb.

They can be as radical as they want, but if they can't afford a plane ticket it won't matter much..not unlike the current state of things in Africa.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nostradamus never really predicted anything that did not happen within his own time.. and he never said anything about hitler.. rather hister and hister is a name for many rivers in the area...

and saddam backwards is not mabbus.... there isn't any U in saddam and nor are their b's...

dont get me wrong.. i love the books and find them very interesting.. but the reality of this man is simple.. he did some great work with the plague.. he used common sense and guessing to tell people of his time what MIGHT happen in all aspects of life... political and environmental... i will chalk him up to a Ben Franklin type a guy
Not saying I agree with him. I said mabbas is saddam backwards which it is. When I say backwards, I maen if you were to write it on a piece of paper and turn that paper over, how the letters would look then. The bb's would turn to dd's.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
That article sounds like someone is trying to say that he is using "biblical" and worldly events to make his predictions. However, he is skewing the biblical and worldly portions. The bible is clear that it will in fact be Palestine who signs a 7-year peace treaty with Israel, and will break it after 3 1/2 years. That makes even more sense when you look at the Quran which notes that it is only acceptable to make a peace treaty with your enemy in order to have time to gather more forces for an attack.

Would have been a good read if it wasn't completely biased, and therefore baseless.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Why would we want to nuke China? Who is going to make all the **** we buy?:D

BV
Right on dude.It would be like that old educational film; Where would we be with out poly vinyl chloride?(all the stuff made of plastic slowly disappears from the frame)..Where would we be with out China?...Where would we get: those Nike cross-trainers?,that bootleg first run film ? software?,that knock off dvd player?that SARS virus?those research chemicals,those FEMA imported pharms?those cheap whores at the local rub down? the list goes on and on yes there are many reasons not to nuke China!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Right on dude.It would be like that old educational film; Where would we be with out poly vinyl chloride?(all the stuff made of plastic slowly disappears from the frame)..Where would we be with out China?...Where would we get: those Nike cross-trainers?,that bootleg first run film ? software?,that knock off dvd player?that SARS virus?those research chemicals,those FEMA imported pharms?those cheap whores at the local rub down? the list goes on and on yes there are many reasons not to nuke China!
Hell yeah! I remember reading a TIME (or was it US News & World Report? I dont remember...) article about China's booming economy. The author had the whole article slanted toward China being 'the next World superpower and the primary enemy of the United States'. What a load of BS.

What they're scared of is China becoming more and more powerful economicaly and the US becoming less and less relevant in terms of global power and world affairs. Is that China's fault? Nope. Is it the result of decades of fraud, greed, and selfishness on behalf of our governing body? Yep.

So screw that. One of my good friends is from China. If we nuke China, Im going to kick a Senator's ass.:)

BV

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
If we nuke China...we all will pay for it later.

If we did nuke China, they will send their nukes to the U.S. {The question you guys should be asking yourselves...Are you ready to die or are your family and friends ready die because that what a nuclear war equal to.} The survivors of the nuclear war would go through a state of living hell till the government rebuilds their society back to an acceptable level to start over. I think Hiroshima gave the world a blueprint of what a nuclear war can do to a society and its people.

So, no one wins in a nuclear war.

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
I fear to say this because for some people it is so controversial but I feel I have to in this thread.

In that link(which I believe is nearly perfectly correct) it talkes about the "Masonic New Age Christ" (Anti-Christ).
As Above, So Below. The War in Heaven has been, is, and will continue to be manifested on earth.

One scripture will enable you to not be decieved by the Anti-Christ.
ST MATTHEW 24:27 For as the lightening cometh out of the
east, and shineth in the west; so also shall the comming of the Son of man be.

This "Masonic New Age Anti-Christ" will resemble satan's actions in the pre-existance. This man will appear to be good and will decieve many (1/3). His "plan" and himself resemble satan, in that they both will appear good until the very hour they fall. This man will be handed control over the world. The world will cease to use money, and to be a part of society you will have to be implanted with a chip that will be your identification, credit card, ect... This chip (at least it is speculated it will be a chip) is "The Mark of The Beast." Do not allow yourself to be implanted with this chip. Also this system will only last two and a half or three and a half (i cant remember) years before it fails. Again this man will be very convincing/persuasive and will decieve one-third.

to mods: please do not get mad at me, this has EVERYTHING to do with the thread.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
this is the same illuminati conspiracy theories that have been going on since the internet came along. i've read a few books on illuminati and their ultimate goal to start a one-world government and some of their theories aren't far off what has happened. supposedly, the new name for the illuminati is the 'council on foreign relations'. they tie in with the trilateral commission and a few other heavy hitter financial groups that are hell-bent on one thing. control.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
to quote cartman:
this is a bunch of hippie crap.
lets see them predict something that will happen. I can predict something that has happened too.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
If we nuke China...we all will pay for it later.

If we did nuke China, they will send their nukes to the U.S. {The question you guys should be asking yourselves...Are you ready to die or are your family and friends ready die because that what a nuclear war equal to.} The survivors of the nuclear war would go through a state of living hell till the government rebuilds their society back to an acceptable level to start over. I think Hiroshima gave the world a blueprint of what a nuclear war can do to a society and its people.

So, no one wins in a nuclear war.
They don't have the range to hurt the US yet, I don't believe (except Hawaii/Alaska). It's also a possibility that we have anti-missile cruisers in the Pacific.

And actually, someone does win a nuclear war. You can take a look at the Pacific conflict in WWII.

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
to quote cartman:
this is a bunch of hippie crap.
lets see them predict something that will happen. I can predict something that has happened too.
They have.
I guess you have to be Christian to believe this stuff(though that statement is not entirely true). All this is told in Revelations, Isaiah, ect.... If you believe the Bible you need to believe it in its entirety. Christ's birth and sacrafice was told thousands of years before he was born. Why would we stop believing the Bible part way through?

If you dont believe the Bible I really dont know what to tell you.

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
Isn't "Narnia" supposed to be about this?......Like "The Wizard of Oz" with its political message.

Im going to see narnia later today and I am very excited if that is the case.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
They have.
I guess you have to be Christian to believe this stuff(though that statement is not entirely true). All this is told in Revelations, Isaiah, ect.... If you believe the Bible you need to believe it in its entirety. Christ's birth and sacrafice was told thousands of years before he was born. Why would we stop believing the Bible part way through?

If you dont believe the Bible I really dont know what to tell you.
realy? where in isiah is the nukes or china?

this is boloney,. no believing in gods will make words come out of thin air, or make people start seeing things that are not there

oh wait, that's what religeious people do.:rofl:

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established

this is boloney,. no believing in gods will make words come out of thin air, or make people start seeing things that are not there

:banned: And nice spelling btw

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established

Wow... I feel sorry for you

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Another interesting thread shot straight the crapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.